Show Off Your Fashion!

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think the game likes to give me blue, but the light blue doesn't look bad.

I'd love to see a light/pastel pink dress.

blues.jpg

If anyone gets the hair, post cause I'm a little iffy about it b:surrender
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey all! Been awhile since I last visited these threads.

I've been waiting for this fash so I had my dyes ready. I got it in Light Yellow. I also got lucky since this set was a present for me. b:cute

@ Susy: I think you should get the hair as well. ;D

...Well, I guess this is how it looks on Mistbelle. I hope you like it on her!

mist109.png

mist110.png

mist111.png

mist112.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Susy: I was pretty iffy about the hair too but I got it anyway. I don't like how it looks on my sin but I'm figuring if I pick up on my seeker again, I'll try it on her or tweak my current look. The top part of the head/hair isn't...poofy enough for me. xD But yeah, if you want, you can try to catch me online and I'll let you try it on (along with whatever else I have you wanna try xD).

@Mistbelle: My dress came out in purple o_< I do not like purple...so I've been trying to decide between perfect pink and light yellow...and light yellow looks really nice, so sunshine-y like. xD It fits your char nicely too -- hair and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm the new dress does actually look quite pretty in light colours o_o But still a bit too girly for my taste. b:surrender

I don't really like the new guys fash either but the vest just rocks. Combined with some older pieces <3 Colours still a bit iffy but not too bad to be wasting DQ points on it atm. lol
    asgardvest.jpg
    Now my bm looks even more like some kind of rockstar b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Originally it was blue but im a fan of goth-loli and this is fairly close. xD However it does look amazing in the lighter colours too :3

I like the hair but i wish the ringlets fell a little closer to the face, ohwell x)

2myxj5z.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Here's my Sissy set, maybe I'll come up with a different shoes, not sure =)

20120119025021.jpg

20120119024739.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh my gosh I need this fash. My wizzie would look so precious b:sad
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I got this set matching with Elegant Hairdress =)

20120119030014.jpg

20120119030147.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Susylu The colour of the dress complements the butterfly in the side ponytail really well!

@Mistbelle Wow, the dress looks so lovely in light yellow! Mist looks wonderful in it.

@Asgardeus Your char looks so badass. Me likey *_*

@Exiirah Looks like the dress works well with dark colours too!

@_Marta_ The fairy boots look fine with the dress, no need to change it =] And the dress looks splendid in white b:dirty

Well I bought the dress and dyed it lavender. Also paired it up with white maiden heels. What do you all think?

2012-01-1912-18-10.png
    2012-01-1912-20-18.png

Traded my queen's tiara for this elegant dress. Loving it so far b:cute

2012-01-1912-21-46.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    2012-01-1821-10-24.png

2012-01-1821-11-08.png
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Aww everyone looks kawaii in their little dresses :)

Asgardeus - lookin' pretty good there.

Coco, the yellow is pwettys. Really cutes.

Jelloid - I think the maiden heels work well. Didn't think of that, I think I'll try it too xD

Yanami, thanks! and bingo - that's exactly why I don't think it's flattering on many characters - the top is flat, and the width is wide so if your character head shape is "off" it looks weird. But - I went ahead and got the hair cause you convinced me to somehow lolz... Looks horrible on BM like I thought it would looks decent on the mystic. Btw... Go Perfect Pink!

prissy2.jpg

prissy1.jpg
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Omg that new hair is a trainwreck to me. Not flattering at all on anything. b:sad It's sad cus it could look so great if they made it bigger on the top... Kinda like what happened to the Millenial Hair.

Anyway, I wasnt feeling the new fash, so I bought my cleric a new set:
    21azccz.png
    mmvbbc.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Ice_Fires - Heavens Tear
    Ice_Fires - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my hubby wanted to spoil me lol he brought me the new dress b:cute

14w661t.jpg
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Omg that new hair is a trainwreck to me. Not flattering at all on anything. b:sad It's sad cus it could look so great if they made it bigger on the top... Kinda like what happened to the Millenial Hair.

I quite like it.. I think it would've looked better if they had the hair going sideways instead but we have a bunch of hairstyles like that already. It's pretty unique, but it making it, iono, fluffier would have made it look better.

My wizard looks adorable in anything so b:avoid

The celestial hair looks really good with the dress Sellyn, I haven't tried that combo yet. Going to have to.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I quite like it.. I think it would've looked better if they had the hair going sideways instead but we have a bunch of hairstyles like that already. It's pretty unique, but it making it, iono, fluffier would have made it look better.

My wizard looks adorable in anything so b:avoid

The celestial hair looks really good with the dress Sellyn, I haven't tried that combo yet. Going to have to.

I guess if you altered your character's forhead (or top part of head) to be longer, it would make the hair look ok.. That being said I'm definitely not bashing anyone who decides to buy it, just my personal opinion that it's fugly... b:surrender
    Altho I quite like it on Susy's mystic just because of her face shape and the eyes are what really make it look good, she kinda looks like she fits the age group that would actually wear that hairstyle? lol if you can get what I'm saying... Kind of childish?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear
    Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hmm the new dress does actually look quite pretty in light colours o_o But still a bit too girly for my taste. b:surrender

I don't really like the new guys fash either but the vest just rocks. Combined with some older pieces <3 Colours still a bit iffy but not too bad to be wasting DQ points on it atm. lol
    asgardvest.jpg

I rather like your set there is less fishermen like compared to the original look and it suits your char nicely b:dirty
    @_Marta_ I love the black corsair dress + banquet skirt combo its different and looks so nice together ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

asgardvest.jpg

I don't really like the new set for females... it's too weird for me o_o

I don't like the new male set either apart from the top like you, it really does look nice on your character! I bought one too and got it in an ugly blue, random dyed it to a colour darker than yours and I really like it matched with the cursed eyewrap hair. I'll post a picture tomorrow as I'm in FF and kinda too tired to bother lol
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll post a picture tomorrow as I'm in FF and kinda too tired to bother lol

Here is mine, I might change the pants, shoes and gloves but for now I think they look ok together.

2012-01-2010-51-10-1.jpg
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hehe thanks for all the comments.

I agree, MrMelvin, it does look epic that way too :p And you look less of a wood chopper too. Both Hazu and me agreed that my bm now looks like hes chopping wood as a job. b:laugh
    That headfash is pretty nice but I guess I'd scare people away if I pull out my axes with a blindfold on. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hehe thanks for all the comments.

I agree, MrMelvin, it does look epic that way too :p And you look less of a wood chopper too. Both Hazu and me agreed that my bm now looks like hes chopping wood as a job. b:laugh
    That headfash is pretty nice but I guess I'd scare people away if I pull out my axes with a blindfold on. b:surrender

Well it's ok for me to wear a blindfold, as a mystic I just feel the natural energy and attack :P it would be quite funny to watch PK vids featuring your BM with people running away since you have a blindfold on b:laugh plus you never know, a big film director might see it and want to make a movie based on it! The Blind Woodchopper
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There needs to be a video made where somebody with that blindfold runs into something.. XD
    unfair though, they didn't make a female version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh boy. Day has been made lol

And yea, that's THE movie idea. Too bad I dont have the slightest experience in viedeo making myself. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There needs to be a video made where somebody with that blindfold runs into something.. XD
    unfair though, they didn't make a female version.

I think an archer with a blindfold on running towards me would scare me more than a BM b:shocked
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOL! I'm quoting that in my sig :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I dunno. Both having pointy things shot into you and being sliced into pieces sounds kind of...... owch? .__.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited January 2012
    Options
    -Inserts arrow to the knee joke-

LOL! I'm quoting that in my sig :3
    Yay!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I used to be scared of blind BMS but then I took a blindfolded arrow to the knee. b:chuckle

On topic: That's what I did with Xais celestial fashion. I had the pants from last year, found this matching shinobi top in my wardrobe, and this year got matching boots. xD The rest of my outfit is happy, sunny bright colours of all rainbow shades lol

I really like the combination of the shinobi set with the celestial skirt P: Althought I think Xai does look like a looong veno now. But I like :p

longvenoisloong.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:infuriated I cant find anyone selling the new dress let alone in purple qq

@ Night, I loves that dress on your cleric, way better then that pink one we found in west :p

Edit: jeffiner is awesome and sold me her spare one for 5m, Jeffi I love you <3

th_2012-01-2020-27-52.jpg

Randoms, I love you too <3

Damn you picture ninja-ing r9 archer!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    that was totally nice of jeffi :3 and that's a pretty colour of purple too<3

fqdc4.png

saw this. knew i needed it. bought it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤