Sup Guys?

13»

Comments

• IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Did you want to say, you're stupid in the end?

I have hard times understanding your English! I apologize. b:chuckle

Your the one that doesnt speak english my friend.

And yes, i said exactly what i wanted to say. You either know im right but you just wont admit it, or you are so clouded by what you have made yourself believe is right, therefore in your mind i am wrong.

Because the world revolves around the great and mighty spell, and if something doesnt go his way, he cries like a little baby that dropped its rattle and screetches till someone gives it back.
    Even though that rattle was dropped into a giant vad of radio active substances which would be ridiclous to give back.

Translation: You think your god.
    You want everything your way.
    Not everything yo want is possible.
    Yet you still moan.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Your the one that doesnt speak english my friend.

And yes, i said exactly what i wanted to say. You either know im right but you just wont admit it, or you are so clouded by what you have made yourself believe is right, therefore in your mind i am wrong.

Because the world revolves around the great and mighty spell, and if something doesnt go his way, he cries like a little baby that dropped its rattle and screetches till someone gives it back.
    Even though that rattle was dropped into a giant vad of radio active substances which would be ridiclous to give back.

Translation: You think your god.
    You want everything your way.
    Not everything yo want is possible.
    Yet you still moan.

I am just a small humble person who gets verbally abused everyday by Vicious mains and alts on this forum. If you don
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I am just a small humble person who gets verbally abused everyday by Vicious mains and alts on this forum. If you don

See, you read through every word i say once again.
    If you stoped biting back, and stopped trying to start even more drama, you wouldnt have this problem.
    People RESPECTED you once, and you have ruined a good faction for alot of people, and an enjoyable game for others.

Im going to stop replying to you, as i know that no matter what i say, you still wont listen.
    Believe it or not, im actually trying to HELP you from digging yoursefl an even bigger crator than the one your currently in. But i give up, your not worth my time.
    edited January 2012
    See, you read through every word i say once again.
    If you stoped biting back, and stopped trying to start even more drama, you wouldnt have this problem.
    People RESPECTED you once, and you have ruined a good faction for alot of people, and an enjoyable game for others.

Im going to stop replying to you, as i know that no matter what i say, you still wont listen.
    Believe it or not, im actually trying to HELP you from digging yoursefl an even bigger crator than the one your currently in. But i give up, your not worth my time.

So there was one person who ruined a whole faction and the TW fun for the whole server?

And that person was me?

How did I do that, I am just curious?

Why are Vicous more worried about QQme state of being than QQme?

Where do you get your information? From former QQme members who got lured to Vicious, lost the respect they use to have in QQme for being bandwaggoners and traitors, and now they are bitter towards QQme?

You think I search respect in this video game? I could find another game tomorrow and never log in to PWI.

Wanna help me run QQme? You seem to be amazingly agile and smart, IJS...b:chuckle
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You know it's bad when I come back with a thread like this and I'm not the one getting hated on b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited January 2012
    You know it's bad when I come back with a thread like this and I'm not the one getting hated on b:laugh

The words of a man with a clear mind! b:victory
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Spell we all know u love trolling and making urself look ridiculous. can u 1 time come with some facts xD ;) Vicious 50% Ex QQme? I want names. Let's c if u can name 20 of em :). Then we get on Ex Vicious in QQme ok?. And all full r9+10 spend more then 3k IRL right? And vicious got 120 R9 pplz? And we steal r9's from other factions?

What we do is we use worldchat 2 recruit. While QQme has been recruiting by pms a lot. and guess what r9 ppl always got a lot of attention regarding those recruiting methods. fine by me tho, but ur lying abilities go skyhigh these days :)
    edited January 2012
    Spell we all know u love trolling and making urself look ridiculous. can u 1 time come with some facts xD ;) Vicious 50% Ex QQme? I want names. Let's c if u can name 20 of em :). Then we get on Ex Vicious in QQme ok?. And all full r9+10 spend more then 3k IRL right? And vicious got 120 R9 pplz? And we steal r9's from other factions?

What we do is we use worldchat 2 recruit. While QQme has been recruiting by pms a lot. and guess what r9 ppl always got a lot of attention regarding those recruiting methods. fine by me tho, but ur lying abilities go skyhigh these days :)

Haters gonna hate!b:bye
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012

You're the king of ego.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm a vicious main! b:cute
    edited January 2012
    I'm a vicious main! b:cute

omg, you too?

Haters gonna hate, IJS...b:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Me three!

When am I getting accepted to QQme? b:surrender
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    omg, you too?

Haters gonna hate, IJS...b:chuckle

But, hey...haters gonna hate, right?b:chuckle

-I am not the nicest person alive so I hurt many ppl's feelings.
    -I have a huge grudge against all why were QQme and quited faction for any other faction, because I see them as taking advantage of QQme(though might not be entirely true but I still call them traitors every time i see them)
    -I am not nice to my enemies(I consider my enemies must hate me a bit so when they pawn me in PK or TW, they'd feel some pleasure from it, cause I hate them a bit just cause of that). If Tw was just a friendly fight between 160 ppl, then...my place would not be there, it's not who I am)
    -I am not Mr.Popularity on the server, big mouthed, merchant, kills addicted etc etc...

So, I'd say indeed Karma did her job here. You can Imagine my face when I saw that I dropped my wand:

http://img210.imageshack.us/i/chuck41lr7.jpg/

Spell_Caster is a HATER. D'oh!
    Spell doesnt seem to really care about the hate.
    Spell_Caster is a HATER. D'oh!

Anything else you want to share with us?

By your own admission, you are a very nice person indeed...
  • ButthurtQQer - Raging Tide
    ButthurtQQer - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Why are Vicous more worried about QQme state of being than QQme?

Stupid question. You've already answered it.
    Your faction ...cashed up over 3k$ and cant get a decent fight from QQme. Guess what? No TW for you guys

They spent money and time acquiring gear to fight a strong rival in QQme. What they got instead was this shell on what QQme used to be, being led by an idiot.

There's a reason Man didn't leave you lead, despite you being director at the time.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I remember truthwarren only on these here forums, when we trolled nightrage/esuna for a bit while they were butt buddys.

Also spell, why you feed trolls? you no learn?

/coolbearwave
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited January 2012
    I remember truthwarren only on these here forums, when we trolled nightrage/esuna for a bit while they were butt buddys.

Also spell, why you feed trolls? you no learn?

/coolbearwave

I feed trolls? OMG! b:shocked

That is not my mission here!
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    They weren't lying when they told me things here suck nowadays. If world chat in-game even remotely resembles the forums, I feel sorry for the players. This just isn't funny. There's no creativity. It's all just "Spell is an idiot" and "everyone is a Viscious alt". What the hell happened?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    They weren't lying when they told me things here suck nowadays. If world chat in-game even remotely resembles the forums, I feel sorry for the players. This just isn't funny. There's no creativity. It's all just "Spell is an idiot" and "everyone is a Viscious alt". What the hell happened?

Nah...forums are so much more fun then word-chat...it's sadb:surrender
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    5 pages full of hate! Already? I knew this was a brilliant idea! ~does one person wave~ b:victory

Whie so much hate? Spread moar love pl0x.
    edited January 2012
    5 pages full of hate! Already? I knew this was a brilliant idea! ~does one person wave~ b:victory

Whie so much hate? Spread moar love pl0x.

Don