Sup Guys?

Options
TruthWarren - Raging Tide
TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hey losers,

My name is Mr. Warren, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, stupid, no-lifes who spend every second of their day grinding their *** off. You are everything mediocre in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any achievements? I mean, I guess it's fun for the first few weeks, but it gets boring in the higher levels. This is even worse than playing Rune Scape.

Do not be a stranger. Just come at me bro. I am pretty much perfect. I was an MVP, and I even led my own faction for a little while. What have you done, other than get involved in more drama than a teenage schoolgirl? I quit a long time ago, and I have a pretty decent life (I just got paid; it was SO cash). You all should just quit this game. Thanks for listening.

Just kidding. But seriously, I don't know how people can still play this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
Post edited by TruthWarren - Raging Tide on

Comments

• X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I cant believe i still remember you from RT. b:laugh
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hello mr warren, ironically hope was just talking to me about you the other day on how you made news for trolling some girls facebook thing. anyway glad your doing good yo, miss your wc ****. it was a hell of alot better to listen to than most of rt's wc's now >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    truth! yea, RT's WC trolls are just idiotic now, no thought, no technical aspect...really horrible actually. You and dara were pro =/

glad ya doing well, and the only thing keeping me here honestly aint the gameplay, its chatting with ppl XD
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ahahahaha you actually posted it. Errybody welcome RT's veteran troll.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I cant believe i still remember you from RT. b:laugh

I can't believe it either.
    hello mr warren, ironically hope was just talking to me about you the other day on how you made news for trolling some girls facebook thing. anyway glad your doing good yo, miss your wc ****. it was a hell of alot better to listen to than most of rt's wc's now >.>

Oh yeah. I managed to **** off a whole country. I have the links if anyone even gives a damn. Anyway, I'd say I miss my WC stuff too but honestly I can't stand this place anymore. I wouldn't even be here right now if someone hadn't given me this bright idea. I'm told it's really bad nowadays.
    truth! yea, RT's WC trolls are just idiotic now, no thought, no technical aspect...really horrible actually. You and dara were pro =/

glad ya doing well, and the only thing keeping me here honestly aint the gameplay, its chatting with ppl XD

So I hear. Whatever happened to Dara anyway? Does he still play or did he go MIA?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So I heard copy+pasting **** from 4chan then giving yourself credit is how you troll nowadays, that was pathetic. 0/10
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I saw Dara wc not too long ago recently. Apparently he's officially done with PWI.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember you! And I'm not fat b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i do need the hit the gym a little more, its true :(
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I remember you! And I'm not fat b:angry
    You are fat in TW, you move slow, other wizards(wont give any names, hehe) run and get you and guess what...crit you alot. More training, more jogging. I'd suggest you ask Sarbear about her triple holipath genie. It keeps her alive most of the time.

@Warren...who are you? You hate the game, why would you post here? Go play tetris 5D. People who play still love the game, still spend thousands of dolars so the GMs wont unplug the servers.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You are fat in TW, you move slow, other wizards(wont give any names, hehe) run and get you and guess what...crit you alot. More training, more jogging. I'd suggest you ask Sarbear about her triple holipath genie. It keeps her alive most of the time.

@Warren...who are you? You hate the game, why would you post here? Go play tetris 5D. People who play still love the game, still spend thousands of dolars so the GMs wont unplug the servers.

I'm not slow in TW... I just run when necessary. When somebody's crit (wont give any names, hehe) isnt enough to kill me, I'm not running. Fair enough? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I saw Dara wc not too long ago recently. Apparently he's officially done with PWI.

It was only a matter of time. Anyways, nice to see some of you guys again. Pretty sure I remember most of you.
    Go play tetris 5D.

I got bored with it.
    People who play still love the game, still spend thousands of dolars so the GMs wont unplug the servers.

Of course they do, which explains why this game is so awful. People reward PWI whenever they drive the fun factor of this game further into the ground. Does anyone actually enjoy playing or is it more like a job to you guys? Speaking of job, I heard you run QQme now. How's that going?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited January 2012
    Options

It was only a matter of time. Anyways, nice to see some of you guys again. Pretty sure I remember most of you.

I got bored with it.

Of course they do, which explains why this game is so awful. People reward PWI whenever they drive the fun factor of this game further into the ground. Does anyone actually enjoy playing or is it more like a job to you guys? Speaking of job, I heard you run QQme now. How's that going?

Its working great with QQme.
    We dont worry about TW with Vicious cause we cant win any.
    We dont worry about Server drama cause we got plenty internal one.

All is amazing, thanks for asking.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm not slow in TW... I just run when necessary. When somebody's crit (wont give any names, hehe) isnt enough to kill me, I'm not running. Fair enough? b:surrender

When do you put fraps on your PC so we can see some real nice Wiz TW videos? I am sure with the amount of TWs Levi has part of...you are on a TW spree and could be so fun seeing you vs Lower geared oponents.
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When do you put fraps on your PC so we can see some real nice Wiz TW videos? I am sure with the amount of TWs Levi has part of...you are on a TW spree and could be so fun seeing you vs Lower geared oponents.

Too much work for a TW vid... but maybe I'll try with a Valkarie/Vertu/QQme TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What is this blasphemy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • FrostWill - Raging Tide
    FrostWill - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

i think you allready know how it is to tw against oponents with gear that doesn't match yours , don't you ? but throwing this at Wizzie was pretty subtile for you ... after all you can troll in a way more discreet .
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have no idea what is going on here. I decided to waste a few minutes of my time (and a dozen of my brain cells) sorting through the nonsense to discover that everyone hates Spell. Something about how he let the power go to his head and/or he's paranoid or something like that. Lol dis is srs bsns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Neah, only Vicious people on these forums, only Vicious slaves, ofc they hate Spell, but guess what? Spell doesnt seem to really care about the hate.
    b:chuckle
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Spell doesnt seem to really care about the hate.
    Spell_Caster is a HATER. D'oh!

Anything else you want to share with us?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Need more lipstick, little girls, for more red text? Who is dave in Vicious...it must be TeddyBear. Only Teddy hates me that much to make an alt and post in blood red.
  • daveted
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Need more lipstick, little girls, for more red text? Who is dave in Vicious...it must be TeddyBear. Only Teddy hates me that much to make an alt and post in blood red.
    Spell doesnt seem to really care about the hate.
    Spell_Caster is a HATER. D'oh!

I thought we agreed on who is hating and who is being hated.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Man... These guys are worse than they were back when I was around It's like you guys are addicted to hating. I hope you didn't go into withdrawals after I left haha. I don't know what you did Spell, but I'm enjoying laughing at these people degrade themselves to the level of a obsessed psycho ex-girlfriend trying to get to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    daveted wrote: »
    I thought we agreed on who is hating and who is being hated.

TeddyBear, TeddyBear .... come out come out! I will be gentle with you, I will not harm you in any way.
    Come out, dont hide on your alt. And for the love of PanGu, stop using Kali's red lipstick to color your posts. Some people are just alergic to red on black background.b:bye
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Man... These guys are worse than they were back when I was around It's like you guys are addicted to hating. I hope you didn't go into withdrawals after I left haha. I don't know what you did Spell, but I'm enjoying laughing at these people degrade themselves to the level of a obsessed psycho ex-girlfriend trying to get to you.

So...what did I do?

I only WCed for 2 days that Vicious and Levi jinxed TW rules, Vicious donated land to a alt faction(Leviathan) and that is not allowed by the TW rules. Also, these forums are 99% Vicious persons(check their posts) and I try to take them serious here, but ... meh...I cant always do it.b:chuckle
  • ButthurtQQer - Raging Tide
    ButthurtQQer - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Frankie posts in red, therefore daveated = Frankie's trolling alt.
  • daveted
    edited January 2012
    Options
    TeddyBear, TeddyBear .... come out come out! I will be gentle with you, I will not harm you in any way.
    Come out, dont hide on your alt. And for the love of PanGu, stop using Kali's red lipstick to color your posts. Some people are just alergic to red on black background.b:bye

feel better now?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Frankie posts in red, therefore daveated = Frankie's trolling alt.

Frankie is PanGu.

Dave is just TeddyBear.b:chuckle
  • daveted
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So...what did I do?

I only WCed for 2 days that Vicious and Levi jinxed TW rules, Vicious donated land to a alt faction(Leviathan) and that is not allowed by the TW rules. Also, these forums are 99% Vicious persons(check their posts) and I try to take them serious here, but ... meh...I cant always do it.b:chuckle

I'm not Vicious! Does that make me that 1%? b:surrender
    edited January 2012
    Options
    daveted wrote: »
    I'm not Vicious! Does that make me that 1%? b:surrender

Teddybear=Kemar=Daveted

You were still in Vicious last time I checked.

TED=THEODORE=TeddyBear

You sneaky....b:chuckle