** PVP drop -blue names- pick drop

Options

Comments

• QuakeX - Lost City
    QuakeX - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Jadsia ..... suck what up? i dint say i drop anything while pking ... and what strategy? have u even pk b4 outsize sz? have u seen like 3-5 blue names on top of the person that dies.

first of all u talking about something else, and u obviously havnt pk b4... or mayb u the one that die thats why u not in this situation. and yea u same server... never seen u out.
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Jadsia ..... suck what up? i dint say i drop anything while pking ... and what strategy? have u even pk b4 outsize sz? have u seen like 3-5 blue names on top of the person that dies.

first of all u talking about something else, and u obviously havnt pk b4... or mayb u the one that die thats why u not in this situation. and yea u same server... never seen u out.
    YOU MAD YOU DROP

YOUR STUFF

YOU THINK YOU COOL

FIGHTING IN PK

UISH ISH ISH

YOU PICK FIGHT

AND YOU THINK

YOU GOING TO WIN

BUT YOU DIE

AND YOU SEE

YOUR GIRLO

SEEKER BODY DROP

BLUE NAME

RUSH TO YOUR

DEAD BOOODY

AND BLUE

NAMED PICK UP

AND YOU QQ

TO BLUE NAME

PLEASE GIVE BACK

TO ME BACK I SO

MUCH MONEY FOR IT

AND BLUE NAME KNOT

GIFT BACK TO YOU

AND YOU CRY

IN REAL LIFE LONG TIME

SO YOU COME

O FROUME TO QQ\

AND PRETEND

YOU NOT DIE

AND BLUE NAME

I SEE HAPPEN

MANY TIMES

HALALALAL

ALLAADEEE

DOOOLALLALA

LAHAHAHAHAHAH

TAKE YOUR STUFF

JAJAJAJAJAJ

AJAJAJAJAJJA

WHAT YOU

DEW TO jadista

IF YOU SEE HER IOUT

IN PK

YOU GOING TO KILLL HER?

RUN RUN JADISTA GONG

QUATKE TO KOs YEW

SHE SO TOUGHFY

IN GAME OH OH OH

b:bye

b:shocked

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Damn dude, take it easy with da pink.
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    pwiqq wrote: »
    BUT IT HAS EVERYTHING

TO DO WITH HIM/HER

MORLOS

JAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

L0L damn these fo0ls
    \

2 estupid0

RAaaAHAHaHAHaHaHAafH b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

you make me luahg

LMFAO that seems like inventor from our server, but with less english.... haha.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Drop timer should apply to PK drops. Plain and simple.

And lol @ all the PvE trolls. How many of you QQ'd when SP was made PK? And now you're whining about a game mechanic that should never have been. It's quite hilarious.

And to the children who post in large letters. I quickly scroll past it all without reading. An ignored troll is a failed troll.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • pwiqq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Drop timer should apply to PK drops. Plain and simple.

And lol @ all the PvE trolls. How many of you QQ'd when SP was made PK? And now you're whining about a game mechanic that should never have been. It's quite hilarious.

And to the children who post in large letters. I quickly scroll past it all without reading. An ignored troll is a failed troll.

FAILED TROLL?

YOU PRO TROLL HUH?

MMMM MMMM I DO

LIKE MYSELF A GOOD

TROLLL

b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    kruze999 wrote: »
    Just put in boutique a ultimate weapon who can kill blue names for 200$.
    And does anyone drop anything now a days... SL monkeys

$200! Deal!
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so it ok to exploit anythin now? cuz ik a few
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    anything is allowed if you dont get caught, or pay the bribe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so it ok to exploit anythin now? cuz ik a few

OK? -- Of course not.

Do they care? -- Of course not.
  • pwiqq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OK? -- Of course not.

Do they care? -- Of course not.
    no do not explit they will find and banned you!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    pwiqq wrote: »
    YOU MAD YOU DROP

YOUR STUFF

YOU THINK YOU COOL

FIGHTING IN PK

UISH ISH ISH

YOU PICK FIGHT

AND YOU THINK

YOU GOING TO WIN

BUT YOU DIE

AND YOU SEE

YOUR GIRLO

SEEKER BODY DROP

BLUE NAME

RUSH TO YOUR

DEAD BOOODY

AND BLUE

NAMED PICK UP

AND YOU QQ

TO BLUE NAME

PLEASE GIVE BACK

TO ME BACK I SO

MUCH MONEY FOR IT

AND BLUE NAME KNOT

GIFT BACK TO YOU

AND YOU CRY

IN REAL LIFE LONG TIME

SO YOU COME

O FROUME TO QQ\

AND PRETEND

YOU NOT DIE

AND BLUE NAME

I SEE HAPPEN

MANY TIMES

HALALALAL

ALLAADEEE

DOOOLALLALA

LAHAHAHAHAHAH

TAKE YOUR STUFF

JAJAJAJAJAJ

AJAJAJAJAJJA

WHAT YOU

DEW TO jadista

IF YOU SEE HER IOUT

IN PK

YOU GOING TO KILLL HER?

RUN RUN JADISTA GONG

QUATKE TO KOs YEW

SHE SO TOUGHFY

IN GAME OH OH OH

b:shocked

wise... +1
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Everything has a consequence to it. Whether its a game or irl.
    People take a chance every day walking out their front door.
    You could easily be car jacked or robbed or shot dead.
    PK ingame is war. It should be treated no different from war.
    You kill an enemy soldier in war, you take their gun, ammo and
    whatever you can use.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Everything has a consequence to it. Whether its a game or irl.
    People take a chance every day walking out their front door.
    You could easily be car jacked or robbed or shot dead.
    PK ingame is war. It should be treated no different from war.
    You kill an enemy soldier in war, you take their gun, ammo and
    whatever you can use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqJH_YmKKo
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOLZ .... These types of threads are so funny - very sad, but funny

So many times pkers tell you that they only PK for 'competitive fun' but heres another example of why they really do it...so they can steal from other ppl:/

So what if you are two consenting idiots playing your stupid pewpew games - if youre dumb enough to pk without protection in a blue-name area, then you deserve to lose something.

Hopefully pwi wont change a thing and treat your qqing with the contempt it deserves b:bye
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I agree its very annoying, make a pvp drop lime a normal drop. Only u or someone in your party can pick it up for like the first 30 secondsb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I agree its very annoying, make a pvp drop lime a normal drop. Only u or someone in your party can pick it up for like the first 30 secondsb:angry

I found more annoying some user here posting in huge and colorful chars with very long post mostly non-sense spam.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • TheUnderLord - Lost City
    TheUnderLord - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I found more annoying some user here posting in huge and colorful chars with very long post mostly non-sense spam.

Forum Society needs them for the lulz and entertainment!

There's no way you could be referring to pwiqq b:laugh
    "yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery....but today it is a gift, that is why it is called the present."

L.C. Merchantile Asset Management est.2010
    (pwinsider.wordpress.com)
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I don't PK. I hate PKing others yet I get PK'd and I couldn't care less really. I chose to be on a PvP server. So what if that's how I choose to play the game but this thread isn't about me now, is it? I'm not the one QQing over something that can be dealt with easily. If you want to PK and keep the drops then PK in places blue names can't go. Simple as that. Good god. If you don't want to drop while PKing then use dolls.

You know what your problem is yet you and others choose to PK where you do anyway. I have no sympathy for you. If you can't figure out a solution to this on your own then that's your problem. QQ'ing here isn't going to fix anything. As I already said earlier either find a solution to your problem or suck it up.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't PK. I hate PKing others yet I get PK'd and I couldn't care less really. I chose to be on a PvP server. So what if that's how I choose to play the game but this thread isn't about me now, is it? I'm not the one QQing over something that can be dealt with easily. If you want to PK and keep the drops then PK in places blue names can't go. Simple as that. Good god. If you don't want to drop while PKing then use dolls.

You know what your problem is yet you and others choose to PK where you do anyway. I have no sympathy for you. If you can't figure out a solution to this on your own then that's your problem. QQ'ing here isn't going to fix anything. As I already said earlier either find a solution to your problem or suck it up.

Ok, In your opinion, what is a good place with a lot of pkers that blue names cant get to then? (keep in mind blue names are able to get wings at low levels due to supply stash or just by being a winged elf class)
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't pvp, and I hate the idea of my gear dropping, or anyone's gear dropping, but you do have a valid point. If drops are to fall, then the drop mechanics in pvp should be similiar to mob drop mechanics in that for a set time limit, no one but the killer can get them. Mage classes and ranged classes are at a disadvantage otherwise, as are people that lag, or have a somewhat slow connection. Mages have to fight from range, and archers are most effective at range, so these classes especially are in an even worse position. The fact that blue's can hound them by flying high enough to be out of sight but still locked on to them to see their life bar means that they know when that character is involved in pvp or otherwise combat, and when to swoop down and land. Vultures are around, and even though I'm against things dropping, if they are to drop, then initial rights should go to the killer. That's my take on it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok, In your opinion, what is a good place with a lot of pkers that blue names cant get to then? (keep in mind blue names are able to get wings at low levels due to supply stash or just by being a winged elf class)

OHT maps, Heaven and Hell map, areas with lots of high leveled mobs that tend to aggro. (Keeps blues from landing safely.), some underwater areas (where the mobs keep blues at bay.), swamp of wraiths...due to the fog reducing visibility some, as well as areas with forests. (This keeps blues from landing directly on the ground. They have to manuever around some trees and bushes as well.). The area around the deserted sea. Mobs there are level 100+.
    *Swamp of Wraiths.
    *Deserted Sea
    *Area around Elysium
    *Harshlands areas
    *Forest Areas
    *Mountain Regions.
    *Certain Underwater regions.

The point is that, even with slight inconvinience to yourself, to inconvinience the blue names so much that they will not want to land, for worry of their characters safety, and because of the distance that they have to travel. I'd also avoid having a constant pk spot. I'd have various spots, because eventually you become predictable, and just as you're camping white names, pink names, and red names that come in that area, there are certain blue names that are camping you. By not having a verifiable spot, you reduce this, and then if the vultures do arrive, I'd play with them. I'd lure them wayyyy out in the woodworks, and then....town portal, then go out of sight...then town portal. They won't know if I died and returned to town...got pk'ed in which case maybe I dropped something...got dc'ed...in which case I'll be back, or what happened. This means they hesitate, and you have time to do whatever Then after I town portal, I'd use the teleport master to go to someplace else...maybe hop, skip, and jump to a few places...blues won't want to trail through the teleporter due to possibly being wrong and teleporting to a different location that you. It wastes their expenses and they seek to avoid that. After I've teleported to who knows where...flew some around over yonder, I'd simply go elsewhere, and if the blues do it again...same story. I'd even purposely dc for a few minutes if they started to catch on to what I was doing. It'd confuse them to no end. Heck. Follow me too much, and I'll lure Jewelscalem to kill you with his AOE. He can fly too. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OHT maps, Heaven and Hell map, areas with lots of high leveled mobs that tend to aggro. (Keeps blues from landing safely.), some underwater areas (where the mobs keep blues at bay.), swamp of wraiths...due to the fog reducing visibility some, as well as areas with forests. (This keeps blues from landing directly on the ground. They have to manuever around some trees and bushes as well.). The area around the deserted sea. Mobs there are level 100+.
    *Swamp of Wraiths.
    *Deserted Sea
    *Area around Elysium
    *Harshlands areas
    *Forest Areas
    *Mountain Regions.
    *Certain Underwater regions.

Those are valid spots, the problem is convincing other pkers (including some of your enemy) to come to these spots in order to pk and make it an actual pk hotspot. Otherwise you would end up waiting for hours at one of these spots waiting for another pker, or start randomly killing anyone within viewing distance.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

This has been answered above. I'd like to add too that when I go into areas where I'm more likely to be PK'd I keep my inventory slots full of sadness cards. Let the blue names pick those up.

It wouldn't be hard to convince other PKers to go to places that blue names would have trouble with unless you're the type of PKer who like to farm **** off others or has issues PKing people within 15 levels of yourself. Personally Heaven or hell would be the place in my opinion.

If it's that difficult to convince others to change their PK hotspots it also just proves that most others don't think the blue names are that big of a problem either.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Completely offtopic, but one time, I was watching a pk fight and the loser dropped hyper stones. Like... 3 minutes when by and no one picked them up so I grabbed them and went on my marry way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've seen big items picked by blue names who were not involved in the fight. I can see this is a problem that needs to be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I didnt read all of the posts. But I think the only real answer is to put a timer on pk drops just as there is on mob drops. Then you have like 20 secs to get the stuff.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the game was able to...i'd love to see a item price drop timer implemented...

Say 60 seconds for the PK'er or the PK'ee to pick up the drop, which will only occur on items that have a market value of 20 mil or higher (since these are usually what people whine about when they drop something).

Of course this would require code that has the ability to scan both the auction house and the catshops around the game to determine a value base on each item within the game that is able to be sold/dropped.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the qqyers have there answer as this been discussed a biljion times and even i do sometimes go on a blue name to watch the pk drop and well you knew the rest.

nothing will happen as nothing ever does get fixed.

goon glitchers still active so the pk drop still same nothing ever get fixed.

look for a new hot spot to pk or OMG use the entire map as it used to be back in the days.

i hated mostly swamp in the old time was so much pk from Rq back then OMG those where the daysb:shocked.
  • QuakeX - Lost City
    QuakeX - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I don't PK.

enough said, anything u say after that is not valid.