Comments

• $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    XD i cant wait for the juicy new seeker skillsb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So blademasters are now seekers, seekers are now mystics, mystics are now clerics, and clerics are now wizards. I don't believe a word of any of this, none of the available skill videos match any listed skills in this thread. If someone finds me a video of the veno frog I'll believe ya, but I think someone is trollin yall for a good laugh.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Azrelia - Heavens Tear
    Azrelia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011

and lol ill refer you to The New Wizard picture again now :P
    lmao. Can't wait to see that spell cast in action!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur
    OMGBowPewPew - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Stealth Archer FTW b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThuderCats - Harshlands
    ThuderCats - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    As a barb Point of View:
    PW focus on making new skills instead of fixing old problems. Increase aggro of skills, make bestial rage passive and increase chi gain of skills (last one for all classes) and make vit a better stat. Comparing to fist barbs they lose a bit vit for 4aps. Giving vit increased pdef/mdef multiplier to equips at higher lvls of vit should balance this. Make pdef/mdef multiplier such as the wizzards elemental debuff. At least tanking class would have more pdef then a BM (with Marrow).

This changes fix a bit of aps unbalance and would make casters better DD since more chi = more sparks, while not making 50% of sv unhappy. Talk about having to make a special nirv for casters.

End animation glitch where they get canceled when ppl jsut run away from you, both at melee attacks and skills. On attacks at least, make time between attacks AFTER damage gets in. Check Starcraft to see how is it done, PW. This cant hit because u run away animation glitch is ridiculous. Diablo 1 and 2 had that problem and u didnt even bother to check it to fix it.
  • Blueblade__ - Archosaur
    Blueblade__ - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Archer
    Become stealthed and gain 50 MP recovery per second.

WTH!!!!!???

ppl said that gaining 1 spark after force stealth is OP and what the heck is that !!??

it better not be a force stealth and haf something like *unable to move while stealthed*

Edit: hmm unable to move while stealthed might be a good way to make sins NON-PRO
  • luciya
    luciya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Okay i've read all the skills description...and i see only the first skills and their upgrades are dependent on soul force....or am i wrong? o.o Can someone tell me if that's correct pls xD ty
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    im not sure if the discriptions are odd cuz there fresh translations or if they were just writtin that way. but dont some of these skills sound a little to op. i mean do sins really need a skill that MAKES u drop money i mean really u may as well ban low lvls froming being aloud to have money since a sin could just stun debuff and 1 shot a lvl 50 or so and spam it every time they come out into a open area. or that mages can pretty much spam a skill that keeps themselves at a distance and purifys them makeing stunning impossible. on top of that the fact that every single class has soulforce that there not used to will make useing them feel weird. admitedly some of these skills help counter each other to balance things out but i still feel like all this might need a bit more tweeking before it actually gets released over here. just my opinion though. and the one other question i have is if these skills are 59-79 or 100 skills and how they will be obtained cuz that will play a big roll in all of this.

for pve some of these skills r ok but as far as pvp goes this is just way to unfair to so many ppl its not even funny.
  • triponoobaki
    triponoobaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Are u kidding me? they will make sins OP in pk,
    Barbs what? see their skills, they are so **** in front of sin one.
    From the expansion every squad will want u full+12 because u will have full soulforce
    Sins will be needed in delta in great extend
    Caster will full of clerics cuz will take awesome DD skills
    Mystic will be **** everywhere exept fcs cuz of theis new healing skills
    Seeker will become like a veno right now on Genesis BUT seeker will have and vortex

You call that a balance? That is a holy **** thing with OP guys,
    Delta squad: need ppl with full +12
    Nirvana: need sins with full+12
    Caster: need clerics with full+12

And that why? because of soulforce?
    They do that to take our money, nothing more
  • Absidey - Lost City
    Absidey - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    man i hope thses skills won't take an arm and a leg 2 get and wat lvl do we get them cuz i'm psyced for the shadow tele BM skillb:thanksb:thanks
    Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder......But Abstinence Makes The Arm Grow Strongerb:sinb:laughb:sin
  • Absidey - Lost City
    Absidey - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Archer
    Become stealthed and gain 50 MP recovery per second.

WTH!!!!!???

ppl said that gaining 1 spark after force stealth is OP and what the heck is that !!??

it better not be a force stealth and haf something like *unable to move while stealthed*

Edit: hmm unable to move while stealthed might be a good way to make sins NON-PRO

ikr archer will b in stealth 4ever unees the stealth mode is like 100 mp/secb:shockedb:shocked
    Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder......But Abstinence Makes The Arm Grow Strongerb:sinb:laughb:sin
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    More then half of these skills are just stupid. Why? Cause of soulforce. Lots of teams will be asking for +12 players for delta, nirvy, casters nirvy, and pretty much everywhere else. So what will happen to those seekers who need delta from now on w/ low refines? REJECTED. Soulforce will become a new requirment in everything and i hate it. If PWI is truly gonna give us the skills as is...im gonna work on my sin again and make him OP to solo everything for me so I dont have to depend on other bs people who only want +12 refined players. Not everyone is a catshopper or buys a hell of a lot of gold, I admit I am a catshopper, but not one who spends so much that I can afford +12 on 1 gear let alone ALL of it just to get into a team for anything now. D orbs on my server for +12 during the recent x2 were 263m each +/-....PW is becoming a money obsessed game.
  • triponoobaki
    triponoobaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    More then half of these skills are just stupid. Why? Cause of soulforce. Lots of teams will be asking for +12 players for delta, nirvy, casters nirvy, and pretty much everywhere else. So what will happen to those seekers who need delta from now on w/ low refines? REJECTED. Soulforce will become a new requirment in everything and i hate it. If PWI is truly gonna give us the skills as is...im gonna work on my sin again and make him OP to solo everything for me so I dont have to depend on other bs people who only want +12 refined players. Not everyone is a catshopper or buys a hell of a lot of gold, I admit I am a catshopper, but not one who spends so much that I can afford +12 on 1 gear let alone ALL of it just to get into a team for anything now. D orbs on my server for +12 during the recent x2 were 263m each +/-....PW is becoming a money obsessed game.

You are so right, its just bull****, if that becomes all low/refine will return to bms or sins cuz they can solo things.
  • saranga07
    saranga07 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Guys. . PWI just wanna more money frm us b4 we quit . . . :D . . Poor cash shoppers dont know this. .
    b:laugh b:shocked
  • VelentineIvy - Lost City
    VelentineIvy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LFS bh29!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    LFS bh39!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    LFS bh49!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    LFS bh59!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    LFS bh69!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    LFS bh79!! all members must be +12 or u dont get squad!!
    this will be shout on center acho near bh hunter for sure t(**t)
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You guys are just now realizing this?
    Lol. Stop ur complaining, nothing's gonna change.
    Cash shoppers will continue getting the benefits.
    Just settle for trash. That's the Perfect World Way.
  • sannnn
    sannnn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    are these 100 skills
  • LordPsycoII - Archosaur
    LordPsycoII - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Mystics Rule. Now we finally getb:victory squad buffs and nice heal... also Sins should watch their backs b:avoid this time cause WE CAN SEE YOU NOW!b:cool... SalvyShield>>Stealth Reveal>>Tornado>>Thicket and/or Vengence spam = Your fckd!b:bye! DEAD Fishies finally.... Mystic skills look so awesome but WTF is up with the Refines now I need more moneyb:shocked...
  • derlucky
    derlucky Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    where do u go 2 look up the new skills for each class?
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    derlucky wrote: »
    where do u go 2 look up the new skills for each class?

Skills were translated in a topic in the general discussion, i followed the links and found the topic posts on the PW-CN site and re-translated myself, same outcome so i just put into PW English like what id expect it to say on the tool-tip.

I haven't checked them or such since i posted it so if they have been altered or changed during the expansion being out on PW-CN i wouldn't know about it and i need to re-download my CN Client.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    OK so turns out there has been changes to the new skills, direct copy from Asterelle because shes a nerd whos always three steps ahead of me on **** like this...

i mean thanks Asterelle b:chuckle

Assassin:
    - Lose Wealth no longer causes target to drop coins. Instead they drop DQ items.

Psychic:
    - Using Wraith Escape (the 3 spark untarget ability) on a cat puller in TW will cause them to drop the catapult.

BM:
    - God Punishing Tactics and Greater God Punishing Tactices (the 3 spark Edged Blur AoE) will regain 200 chi 12 seconds after use

Archer:
    - Quiet stealth level increased from +30 to +31
    - Ray Break and Greater Ray Break (2 spark +6m range buff) will regain 100 chi 15 seconds after use

Seeker:
    - Broken Kettle Tactics (decrease defense increase attack) made stronger and no longer consumes 50 chi

Cleric:
    - Blessing of the Gods (no XP loss on death passive skill) requisite level decreased from level 100 to level 95

Barb:
    - Prehistoric Blood (getting hit increases base damage) effect increased : Checked in-game and it gives you +8% weapon attack per hit up to 20 times and lasts for 60s

Veno:
    - After turning someone into a frog (now a bird), they can no longer use normal attack
    - Vigor Break (-150 chi foxform skill) strike range increased to 10m

Mystic: nothing

Wizard: (not mentioned on that page but found in game)
    - Arcane Light (auto blink+purify from melee skill) effect cooldown increased from 16s to 25s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweets_Candy - Heavens Tear
    Sweets_Candy - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOOOVVVIINNN the no exp loss skill, but mystics new buff/rez skills are making us even more unneeded TY pwi for making my 101 r8 -51% chan rate cleric unneeded.... TY,,, <3 u too.... instead of giving classes each others skills MAKE THEM UNIQUE!!!! gesh, barbs arent "needed" cuz sins take the agro, bm' arent needed cuz seekers and vortex take thier jobs, and now clerics, why not just delete all cleric, bm, and barbs from the game and let the new classes be all thats available. cuz as a cleric, seeing the new mystic skills, i'll only get squads if im with friends... TY pwi.... ty for **** over so many of the older classes yet again
    Love is War and I lost
  • Sweets_Candy - Heavens Tear
    Sweets_Candy - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OK so turns out there has been changes to the new skills, direct copy from Asterelle because shes a nerd whos always three steps ahead of me on **** like this...

Cleric:
    - Blessing of the Gods (no XP loss on death passive skill) requisite level decreased from level 100 to level 95

WAIT WTF WWWWWWAAAAAAATTTTT TTTTTHHHHHEEEE FFFFFUUUUUUUU?????

decrease from lvl 100 to 95 this better be a joke
    Love is War and I lost
  • phantasmzx
    phantasmzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    these skill lists are a joke (if the skills are actually even true). and what happened to soulforce being unique to psychics??? if all this actually comes to pass pwi just failed at game creation and screwed every class that paid for r8-r9 by making them obsolete in the game even worse off then they already were....
    pwi just digging there own grave and soon will be shutdown and broke if this kind of stuff keeps getting implemented into the game because at some point people are just going to get irritated and just leave for some other game. devos need to think as a player.... happy players = happy servers and forums = more money spent by an increased player ratio = thats just good marketing.
  • XlFrostlx - Heavens Tear
    XlFrostlx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I love the pictures you linked. The New Wizard was priceless.

Let me smang it, girl. b:laugh
  • Dark_Shayd - Raging Tide
    Dark_Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well, PWI is officially dead now and PvP is ruined more Duke Blacke's ****
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:pleased Wizzy/Barb/Mystic/Seekers more Op now b:kiss
    what about Sins QQb:angryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    b:pleased Wizzy/Barb/Mystic/Seekers more Op now b:kiss
    what about Sins QQb:angryb:cry

Archer
    Wizard
    Assassin
    Psychic
    Barbarian
    Seeker
    Venomancer
    Mystic
    Blademaster
    Cleric

Is what i personally think the new food chain would look like after expansion (assuming the classes have even gears and same skill with there class.) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Archer
    Wizard
    Assassin
    Psychic
    Barbarian
    Seeker
    Venomancer
    Mystic
    Blademaster
    Cleric

Is what i personally think the new food chain would look like after expansion (assuming the classes have even gears and same skill with there class.) b:surrender

You troll, lol, but I reserve official judgment until we see the skills in game.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    You troll, lol, but I reserve official judgment until we see the skills in game.

Eeehh im basing that assessment on new skills vs old, like wizards will naturally take a 5% less chance from other classes to be crit, so Seekers, Archers and Assassins and are going to be twice as mobile as before with an additional paralyze skill and auto purification (which if timed correctly will null out assassins)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]