[Celestial Fashion Reward to be sent out by 1/18/2012]

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So... Do the people that had it last year, Get to have it again this year?

Also about the New years fashion...Is that going to be free or from the boutique, I cant imagine these stingy people giving us any more free fash, So it will probably be in the boutique :/ Not that I'd buy it :/
    Just wondering when that would be out :/

Believe it or not but it's actualy free... They make profit out of the dyes you have to buy so you don't look like a clown... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Believe it or not but it's actualy free... They make profit out of the dyes you have to buy so you don't look like a clown... b:chuckle

random DQpoints dyes \o/ b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm guessing you get one set? Or if you play several characters you get a set for each? Not that it matters. I already have the right fashion for three characters, but have a couple more that could use some attire.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You get one set per character logged in for 10 hours.

So if you had 8 characters and logged each in the 10 hour duration, that's 8 sets (1 set per character).
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    You get one set per character logged in for 10 hours.

So if you had 8 characters and logged each in the 10 hour duration, that's 8 sets (1 set per character).

Good to know, thank you.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • Sxydreamer - Heavens Tear
    Sxydreamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have one thing to say,,,,who cares about this ugly fashion,,,it is so UGLY,,,i do NOT want it,,,anything free they send is so disgusting it is ridiculous,,,why do you guys even care,,,get a life,,,and even if they do send you something free you always gotta pay for something just to get it to look halfway decent,,,this game is all about greed and will always be about greed,,,wake up people,,,they never fix anything in the game,,,all they do is add stuff to bog down the servers,,,never expanding their stuff to help,,,they take away the GM's powers so they can't do anything,,,they never ban anyone anymore for doing anything in the game,,,,they now come out with this rank 9 **** that you need you all these gobs of stuff just to get a ring that costs so much just for that way after you just got done paying for a **** load for rank 8,,,and now you are whining over some free fashion that is going to cost you money to dye it,,,b:angryb:angryb:angry
    edited January 2012
    I have one thing to say,,,,who cares about this ugly fashion,,,it is so UGLY,,,i do NOT want it,,,anything free they send is so disgusting it is ridiculous,,,why do you guys even care,,,get a life,,,and even if they do send you something free you always gotta pay for something just to get it to look halfway decent,,,this game is all about greed and will always be about greed,,,wake up people,,,they never fix anything in the game,,,all they do is add stuff to bog down the servers,,,never expanding their stuff to help,,,they take away the GM's powers so they can't do anything,,,they never ban anyone anymore for doing anything in the game,,,,they now come out with this rank 9 **** that you need you all these gobs of stuff just to get a ring that costs so much just for that way after you just got done paying for a **** load for rank 8,,,and now you are whining over some free fashion that is going to cost you money to dye it,,,b:angryb:angryb:angry

I read more than 1 thing o.o
    Anyways, even IF you think it's ugly and don't want it. It npc's for coins 8D so then it's profit (even if a small one :o)
    And random dyes from DQpoints are freeeeeeeee :3 so it won't cost money to dye.
    They're giving away something for free, even if you don't like it, it npc's for coins. Stop complaining and enjoy free stuff or coins o/ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    11 more days to go... Then finaly my archer will also have this set... Now for the color... I hope I get light pink or jade or something... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    edited January 2012
    I hope for a lightblue :3 looks pretty awesome on my seeker ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    I hope for a lightblue :3 looks pretty awesome on my seeker ^-^

I have that on my veno (archer was made after newyear)... It looks realy pretty... Was so dissapointed I couldn't put it in stash for my archer... I'm just glad we're getting the chance again this year... I hope you'll get lucky on the colour too... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i am disappointed about your short information @frankieraye .

may i ask if thos things do not work atomaticly on your server so that
    you have to send the fash one by one?

well i dont really care about the fash but i have to complain about
    the information policy of pwi.
    I have to guess that the gms dont even know anything about the game
    or the gms sitting in china where the information policy is very small.

you dont really tell the user anything.
    there was no chrismas event or anything like that.
    and even if there is a event you let the users in the shadow about
    when it is, how it works, what they need todo.

sometimes you dont even write any dates in the NEWS about new sales etc.

and one more thing.
    i wonder if PWI will ever apologize for the events which never happend.
    Because you make big huge announcements on your website but if it comes
    in the game most people are disapointed or somtimes the announcements will
    never even happen in the game like chrismas events. b:shutup

GM be honest: you hate pwi users right? b:laughb:chuckleb:chuckle
    edited January 2012
    I have that on my veno (archer was made after newyear)... It looks realy pretty... Was so dissapointed I couldn't put it in stash for my archer... I'm just glad we're getting the chance again this year... I hope you'll get lucky on the colour too... b:cute

ooh :o
    I have a pretty purple on my veno, though the boots and pants came out green first xD boots are grey-ish now, my psy got a red set with purple boots last year :o I should start playing her again sometime xD
    And may the colors be with us =.o :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjareta - Archosaur
    Kinjareta - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Im not sure if we are talking about the same piece of fashion here. If you're talking about the Celestial fashion, I know that we have to dye it. I mean the fashion which is shown on the main page :3 Its has New Years Coat and others like that, I was wondering if that was going to be sent to us D: You know the yellow and red fashion which looks chinese :3

I had my Celestial fashion last year :3 All of it came out in purple so i was pretty happy with it :3

Also... Do the people that got the Celestial fashion last year get it again this year?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Im not sure if we are talking about the same piece of fashion here. If you're talking about the Celestial fashion, I know that we have to dye it. I mean the fashion which is shown on the main page :3 Its has New Years Coat and others like that, I was wondering if that was going to be sent to us D: You know the yellow and red fashion which looks chinese :3

I had my Celestial fashion last year :3 All of it came out in purple so i was pretty happy with it :3

Also... Do the people that got the Celestial fashion last year get it again this year?

new years fash was boutique only if i remember it right. or at least i saw it around new year there
    b:bye
    edited January 2012
    new years fash was boutique only if i remember it right. or at least i saw it around new year there

Yeah it was wrapped in a pack around newyear... And it was fixed colour...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Please hurry with the fashion b:sad I'm tired of stalking my mail box b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sweetpaulina
    sweetpaulina Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I hope to get a pink one. It seams that green and brown are the basic colors of fashion. I am tired of it. I dye my pants 5 times and i get 3 green and 2 brown, because i was so mad i buy others with DQ points and guess what????? They are GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nedira - Dreamweaver
    Nedira - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Did anyone even get theirs yet? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vynado1
    vynado1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Did anyone even get theirs yet? D:

^ i took a break between aug of 2010- april ish of 2011 so i did not get these fash last year. hopes to get nice colors this year when i get/random dye it.
  • meowwuff
    meowwuff Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    WHERES ARE USELESS FASHION!!!!b:angry
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    still waiting mine b:pleased b:chuckle

have pacience ppl tats all : )

b:bye
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hmm, i dun think i will get it. I can't remember if i sat the hours out long enough. :/
    edited January 2012
    I just went afk in Lagosaur when going to sleep... There's no way I can play the game that long without getting bored (no offence but 1,5 hours a day is enough for me)... And yay just one more week to go... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KizuKunaii - Harshlands
    KizuKunaii - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *flails* FASHION! I just sold all my fashion so I could buy bits and pieces to make my gear. I feel so naked...
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    *flails* FASHION! I just sold all my fashion so I could buy bits and pieces to make my gear. I feel so naked...

Eeeew, always sell geat to buy fashion, it's a golden rule I tell you b:cute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Eeeew, always sell geat to buy fashion, it's a golden rule I tell you b:cute!

my gears are bound Q.Q
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    my gears are bound Q.Q

Awww that sucks monkeybutt :< .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    o nice, I can finally look different from everyone els...wait a min...
    >.<

I hope it gives good coin when NPC'd tho :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • //oLoch - Archosaur
    //oLoch - Archosaur Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ok so its supposed to be to us by the 18th I hope this is true I made sure this toon my sin was logged on long enough to get it. If I dont have it by the 18 I guess i'll start posting tickets on it then.
    edited January 2012
    I'm ready for the fash so bring 'm on on Wednesday... Just found a butload of Jade Pigments for only 150k each (they'll be worth 700k a few weeks after the dye sale ends on my server and even now they still where way underpriced)... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]