[Celestial Fashion Reward to be sent out by 1/18/2012]

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have this fashion from last year.

Looking forward to vendoring it... I already set dyed it on the characters I want to keep it on.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    hmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • micoaya
    micoaya Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I know of several people who have recieved their fashion yet, but I havn't. Is it being sent out in batches? Are you done sending it? Why do some people have it and I don't?
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ppl who have it probably got it from last year... My veno already has the set from last year as well... I'm just waiting now for this year's set since my archer didn't exist yet back then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    waiting on mine. I took a long break from aug/2010-april/2011 so b:cute. hopes i got enough time on my veno cos i'd like it on her.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If I don't get it by the 19th there is going to be some nerd rage goin on b:infuriated b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I still haven't received mines yet and I'm pretty sure I'll be the last to get it.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onyx8888
    onyx8888 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    5 of my characters on 3 different accounts were on for 24+ hours at different times during the said dates, none of them have recieved any fashion. i have been patient and no sent in any tickets because I know there ticketing system must be overloaded by greedy players right now. I will wait until the morning of the 19th to see if it got sent out on the 18th and just go from there. for the mean time, everyone please stop complaining that you havent gotten it yet, pwi is awesome (we still play it right ;) so what if we have to wait for stuff, its free:) keep up the good work pwi, i look forward to another year of cool events and awesomeness.

-Onyxb:victory
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I just got the fashion in two accounts, one char in each.

Last year, I got it in three chars.
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yuup, fashion being sent out now. Just got a set on one of my toons. Now to wait for the other ones to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakiBloom - Dreamweaver
    SakiBloom - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    still nothing on any of my toons
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Got some/most of mine tyvm PWI. b:thanks
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Still haven't gotten any on my toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResiaTri - Heavens Tear
    ResiaTri - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I've gotten most of it, except for on my Assassin
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i got it, in a more garish color combo then last year 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I got my set. I like the look of it, but currently they are all different colours and all my fashion I have does not go with any piece. b:sad
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Eucleia - Dreamweaver
    Eucleia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    are they still being sent out? i still haven't gotten mine & i've had my char online days at a time.... b:cry
  • Xacte - Raging Tide
    Xacte - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I got fashion sets in all characters ! b:victory

ty PWI, now... to dye b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tkx for Siggy to Dorset - Heavens Tear b:pleased
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm suprised there's no QQing yet about the fash being one day to early... b:laugh But seriously nice~! We get free fash while dye sales are still ongoing... Aside from white/black/red most are farmable now so everyone should be able to get the colour he/she wanted... b:victory

Btw... You HAD to sent me a dark red top, a ****-green bottom, and dark blue-purple shoes just for the heck of it didn't you? Glad the dyes where so cheap...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    Atria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thanks guys. ^_^

I got good colours that I can combine with the fashions I already have, so it's all good. b:victory

(I'm sleepy, sorry for the overuse of the word "good")
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My cleric and this char got the fash :D
    Cleric(male) got ALL in purple XD (he looks so straight :D xD)
    Hazu got a really pretty blue color for pants that mismatches with all other blue fash I have b:laugh but got them near black with randoms :D top is grey and boots yellowish

Either way I got pretty lucky I gues :D
    A BIG thank you to PWI! b:cute b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Last time I got light blue-ish top and bottoms and green boots, this time I got lighter blue boots and rubbish top/bottoms.

Il be NPCing my old boots and new top/bottoms, but now I have a decent enough set :D

Thankee for this one PWE. (Not forgetting your other failures however b:angry)
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Celestial Fashion was sent out over the past couple days, and was completed this morning at approximately 7:30am PST.

Thanks for participating in the event everyone!
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thank you PWE b:thanks Now there won't be any nerd rage from me b:pleased b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Celestial Fashion was sent out over the past couple days, and was completed this morning at approximately 7:30am PST.

Frankie I know I clocked 10 hours on 2 different characters but I only recieved it on 1 did they make it only 1 char can recieve it? Escorian - Dreamweaver didn't Recieve it but Iakothm - Dreamweaver did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Frankie I know I clocked 10 hours on 2 different characters but I only recieved it on 1 did they make it only 1 char can recieve it? Escorian - Dreamweaver didn't Recieve it but Iakothm - Dreamweaver did.

You should have received the fashion on all characters who were logged in for 10 hours, regardless of whether or not they were on the same account.

Was your mail box full?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    no I do not believe my mailbox was full but I opened up a spot and still got nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lol I can imagine frankie headbanging the desk right now. "I swear we got it right htis time!" b:laugh
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hey all,

For those of you wondering when you will be receiving your Celestial Fashion from last month's event, we will be sending the prize out on or before January 18th.

Thank you for your patience!

Update 1/17/2011: Celestial Fashion was sent out over the past couple days, and was completed this morning at approximately 7:30am PST.

Event? Prize?? When was all this!? Did I get into a tournament while I was asleep and win? It would explain those bruises I wake up with sometimes... Better explanation than an alien abduction anyway.b:shocked

*Goes back to blogging about Area-51*b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I got all my fashion, now to choose what to vendor and what to dye. b:laugh

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/ElaiisTaiE/2012celestialfashion.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]