Why are there beginner levels even more easy than now?

2»

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah those levels sucked, and everyone should just start at level 30! Or better yet, 101. Play the game to level? What a hassle.

Not enough sarcasim in your post try again b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Is this a joke? I am not trolling ... Way to make newbs go in god mode for levels 1-30... If you think I am lying... P.DEF, M.DEF, HP and MP + 50 matching bonus is ridiculously OP. How does levels 1-18 even need this overkill stuff? To tank have an easier time with FB19 or something?

Corona set
    http://pwcalc.com/9462109d91b6d4f3

Halo set
    http://pwcalc.com/4324042ebacd34d1

Sirius
    http://pwcalc.com/8c2e7a904985604b

Hitting above 80% you take is reduced without doing a thing is utterly OUTRAGEOUS. Mobs at level 1-10 are a complete joke even without armor ... >_> They tickled then...
    i dont think its really that big of a deal.

sure the pdef mdef and hp/mp are +50 good stuff as well as ele stats but really, if these guys are utilizing the gear properly, and i mean using it to grind and quest the game to 30 within the time limit of said gears, then i think they pretty much deserve a break. Cause you got pple that are actually interested in playing the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Maaaan i remember hating the grind from 30-40 cause usually i'd have finished all my quests )x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    True it is nice that the gear is there and with it more people are actually doing things at lower lvls but by the same token I soloed FC on my sin and sold heads probably a month ago and a lvl 70 bm was wearing the new lowbie gear and it was still good for over a week.

I think the reality of the gear is that it's to get you addicted to things you don't have to work for. Why do I say this, well pretty much everyone agrees it's great for lvls 1-30 and you know what you get at lvl 30, your first set of rank gear. So what are most people going to go for after not having to work at all for their first set of gear, gear from the AH? or other drops? or are they going to spend a bit of coin (300 rep isn't that expensive to buy with in game coin, even when there are no sales, that is assuming of course they didn't do all their quests so they didn't earn that 300 rep)

So at lvl 30 they spend a bit to get their next set of rank gear and boom next thing you know you are lvl 60 and ohh rank 4 isn't too much more so they go ahead and get that. Well that's good gear as well, just as good and in some ways better than tt70 so they keep it and then Hey lvl 90 time to get new gear again but wait.... WTH.... 100k rep b:cry and now they say oh God I don't know how to make gear from molds or farm TT gear or I don't know what gear to get from other players or what is a good price on it so what do they do.... They get r6 and then of course at 100 r8 and if they have the money oneday they get r9. And it all started because they got a free set of gear at the start so they never learned what to look for in gear or how to make it on their own.

Is my example an over exaggeration? Perhaps a bit, but I'm sure a fair number of new players have fallen into that trap. Quite often I find myself explaining how to use the TT forges to people or how to decompose old gear or how even how to repair gear b:surrender it's a sad sad world now not a perfect one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm actually feeling a little sick that I'm in agreement with Yulk.

Please god let me be dreaming....
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Oh it's not THAT strong.
  • RickRoll_D - Lost City
    RickRoll_D - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    A bunch of kids crying about 1-19 quests cause they have OP armor... Please...

+1
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Umm... gee
    Don't like? Don't use
    Simple as that
    The npcs will still sale normal gear

I hate this argument.

It's about other people using it, not about yourself. And if it's ezmode for the other people then it breeds failures like someone said earlier.

The only classes that should have this gear are Sin, wiz, archer and BM because their low levels are harder than the rest.

That's all I'm saying...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2012
    I hate this argument.

It's about other people using it, not about yourself. And if it's ezmode for the other people then it breeds failures like someone said earlier.

The only classes that should have this gear are Sin, wiz, archer and BM because their low levels are harder than the rest.

That's all I'm saying...

That really depends on the type of BM you build. They do some of the highest damage of all classes, and have good physical defense (most of the mobs around that level are physical).
    edited January 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    That really depends on the type of BM you build. They do some of the highest damage of all classes, and have good physical defense (most of the mobs around that level are physical).

Endgame BM has reverted back to what it used to be. A support class.

Even highly refined APS BM is just a dragon **** for sins now.
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »

You do realize that he was talking about level 1-30 right? Let's read and think before we reply.
    edited January 2012
    You do realize that he was talking about level 1-30 right? Let's read and think before we reply.

y u post on bm? u get back on sin nau! b:angry
    edited January 2012
    y u post on bm? u get back on sin nau! b:angry

Perma banned. My posts don't even feel the same with a BM icon.
    edited January 2012

That sucks. Yeah, doesn't seem right you posting on a diff account.

/grumble
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Just from the forum, not the game itself, right? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Yeah just forum. Wasn't even much compare to what others get away on this forum lol.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yeah just forum. Wasn't even much compare to what others get away on this forum lol.

It's racism against fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    I prob had the ban hammer targeted at me for a while now for all the positive spirit I bring to this forum.