How to Beat Regen.

Options

Comments

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm in BC and I hope I dont offend anyone in either BC or Regen by saying this, honestly BC is definitely not regen slaves, we are though, definitely their alt faction. I almost want to say at least 80 of our member are just alts of regen... Very well geared alts I might add, but still...they're alts.

Wow 80? I estimated 20-30. I never expected it to be that high.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    first i thought about getting one of my alts into BC for tw and stuff
    but then i heard you guys dont like any more alts of us, so all my alts live boring lives in o_o

lvl102 BM lf extremely chat-active faction? b:shutup
    i like potato
  • Chibiusa - Dreamweaver
    Chibiusa - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Alot of the reason Intandem was hated had nothing to do with tw. From my personal experience I had a couple of them team up an come push me out of my spot in coa....not a way to get me to look friendly on your faction. Sure there are no rules on that, but out of kindness sake I generally would not push anyone out of a spot they got to first nor would I push someone off a world boss they were already fighting before my arrival.

To be honest, what I does really liked about InTandem is the fact that they didn't leak anybodys booty. Didn't had the need to ally with anybody for TW, and also no need for "letz talk about gank" vent conversations/bid-rigging. From the first day, until the day I left I didn't even saw ONE occurrence of drama. Farm with whoever you want - whenever you want, ther were no needs for any kind of pseudo " we are family community" propaganda. I guess that was the main core bout the "NO RULES" thing. It felt real, free, and it was straight.
    "Rather be in hell - at least you know for sure,
    everbody is bad here and not doing any show."
    It felt strange because I've never been with the most of those guys ever before in the same faction. Always fought them. The few rare times I've been on vent, I were surprised about the respectfully atmosphere. May because I've expect something else, may because of those 'trash talk 'n rumor cocktails' I got served by certain peoples in the past.

Well the super sonic speed start of IT, gave a good reason to hypothesize. Will it break down as fast as it started? So far true facts:
    IT grow, defended Regens attack 1 VS 1 for ~3 hours. (Oh yes it was such a fun!)
    IT wasn't still strong enought to defend 2 way ganks. (Sure Regen 've known it also)
    Regensis & EQ attacked IT, IT lost both wars by trying out to defend both factions.
    Right after the first defeat, the "IT ship" had it's first rats jumping off. *lol*
    A cat & mouse hunt started. EQ itself way to weak to hold against IT @ 1 VS 1.
    IT to weak to def a 2 vs 1. IT took EQs territories, while Regen took ITs territories.
    At the end non faction had fun. But it wasn't ITs determination. Somebody got a 'egoloss' by a 3 hours defense, and had to agree on ganking.

The end felt sudden, I guess because I've been on vacation and when I came back IT
    were been 'dying already'. And no, not because of PK trouble or drama, most of the leading people 've been just inactive for different reasons.

I know, few ppl 've been jerks in IT, but you can't prejudice them all.
    Some players are in factions just to TW, while some ppl are in factions just for attention,
    to feel "as one", or way more other reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well its true that Regen is 'Impenetrable ' due to their high gear members but its not about the gears that matters but by numbers and tactics. True that not many factions are strong, geared, number or what so are able to defeat Regen. I mean after how many TWs i seen each faction on the map are steadily pushing Regen down. Ive seen some faction Twing with Regen for 10m to 20m to half an hr but still improving.

right now the faction on the map is on a fulldefense to protect their land from other factions.
    Example Kindrid sometimes TW with Regen to learn their tactics and only manage to deal 20% off Regen HQ which is quite good + surviving atks from EQ. Kindrid ftwb:laugh

Note: No idea how much other faction has manage to deal how much % off Regen HQ as members of the faction love keeping secret -.-

its not about gears just becuz they have 'ohh R9 ** you' or whatever. its about numbers, tactics and skills. if you're still blaming Gears u can go kill urself -.-
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    InTandem kept on attacking EQ, even when bordered by us. .

I agree with everything else you said but this. EQ actively sought out IT. At one point I had a meeting with blue eyed and a couple others about us leaving eq alone. It was agreed we would and IT would bid Regen....until which point EQ began attacking us again. I am sure this is all outlined by the TW reports.

@ Chibi.. I lubby you always <33333
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    spensen wrote: »
    well its true that Regen is 'Impenetrable ' due to their high gear members but its not about the gears that matters but by numbers and tactics. True that not many factions are strong, geared, number or what so are able to defeat Regen. I mean after how many TWs i seen each faction on the map are steadily pushing Regen down. Ive seen some faction Twing with Regen for 10m to 20m to half an hr but still improving.

right now the faction on the map is on a fulldefense to protect their land from other factions.
    Example Kindrid sometimes TW with Regen to learn their tactics and only manage to deal 20% off Regen HQ which is quite good + surviving atks from EQ. Kindrid ftwb:laugh

Note: No idea how much other faction has manage to deal how much % off Regen HQ as members of the faction love keeping secret -.-

its not about gears just becuz they have 'ohh R9 ** you' or whatever. its about numbers, tactics and skills. if you're still blaming Gears u can go kill urself -.-

Come on, you still believe that **** about "gear doesn't matter" ?
    Numbers, tactics and skills matter only at equal gear.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I missh u Aubree b:cute
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    pronecro

blame regen for eq attacking IT. maybe wouldnt have happened if IT was attacking regen instead of EQ? regen was always attacking the steongest faction, and will always do

berserker b:dirtyb:chuckle
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    As soon as you became a danger, we waited until you felt comfortable enough to bid on us, before returning the favor. We never start taking down factions unless they bid on first

Those factions between you and IT at the start of the IT- Regen fight never bid on you ijs. b:cute

pronecro

blame regen for eq attacking IT. maybe wouldnt have happened if IT was attacking regen instead of EQ? regen was always attacking the steongest faction, and will always do

What your saying is that the week IT was conceived it was the 2nd strongest faction besides you on the server ? Because you guys came straight down for IT. Tell truths plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    those Factions Between You And It At The Start Of The It- Regen Fight Never Bid On You Ijs. B:cute

What Your Saying Is That The Week It Was Conceived It Was The 2nd Strongest Faction Besides You On The Server ? Because You Guys Came Straight Down For It. Tell Truths Plz.

You Ain't Got No Pancake Mix
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Why is IT still being discussed and debated?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    regen was always attacking the strongest faction, and will always do

so dynasty is still 2-nd strongest faction.....
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yes they are
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What your saying is that the week IT was conceived it was the 2nd strongest faction besides you on the server ? Because you guys came straight down for IT. Tell truths plz.

3 hours war, want add more? you guys came straight down for regen too, outside of TW tho b:cute
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so dynasty is still 2-nd strongest faction.....

And tw is great fun with them :)
  • ash1990
    ash1990 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And tw is great fun with them :)

How is Steam rolling a faction fun? O.o
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ash1990 wrote: »

cuz we last more than 5 minutes :P
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yes they are

I see what you did there b:scorn
  • Snufalufugus - Lost City
    Snufalufugus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

What did he do?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ash1990 wrote: »

Cause they last like 1hr+? b:cute and theres not one time in tw where the fish in dyna give me a heart attackb:cry
    edited January 2012
    Options

b:shocked what i do
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shocked what i do

ummm Spades is 2nd strongest... regen should attack them instead b:avoid
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hai Wacky!

I hope you die!!! b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2012
    Options

b:shutup didnt mean it like that, but i see what i did now :O
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shutup didnt mean it like that, but i see what i did now :O

i want panda hugs
    i like potato
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i want panda hugs

b:dirty cmere!
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    berzy hax cata's !b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wow this thread is still alive
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wow this thread is still alive

Thats what i was thinking.

Yay for ms paint siggy'sb:dirty