How to Beat Regen.

124»

Comments

• Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Dude man/ma'am dude. You lost. Stop trying to take it away from the faction that beat you. it looks bad.If dyna and other factions posted excuses everytime they lost there would be far to many posts in this thread. Just win next weekend, that's all that is necessary to silence any naysayers or members of the 'resistance' if you wish to view it that way. b:heartb:flowerb:chuckle

Are you blind dear? I was congratulating them read again ;) Did you not see "Great fight" "you have become stronger" "Great job" If there was any sarcasm forgive me as i was not being sarcastic at all. I really respect Dyna, and the 50k parts was for heartz to read, maybe i should of done "@ Heartz" instead. I'm simply admitting my own mistakes :) I do underestimate them and thats why i die like a **** cause i think that they wont kill me so fast so my reactions are slow. So i simply need to stop underestimating them improve myself and learn from my mistakes of this tw. Next time i'll phrase myself better.

So lets try that again shall we:
    We're both tw factions, We know when we make a big mistake that would cost us the war, im sure when dyna loses they also realize their big mistakes. unfortunately yesterday was one of those mistakes for us, Dyna and Regen are really quite close in strength they are able to push us back which hasn't happened since the days of IT. But Dyna you guys have really become a strong tw faction, great fight yesterday, i really enjoyed it and just 2months ago you all were QQ-ing about never winning, but look how far you've become! We definitely have to stop underestimating you all, i know i do. Great job, i hope we can both continue fighting such wonderful tw's and both learn from our experiences and get better. Well done on your victory.

Was that phrased better?
  • Catanna - Dreamweaver
    Catanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Stonk needs to get back on his r9 lawnmower b:chuckle

<3 Twinny.

Last nights fight was great imo. Gratz to Dyna for beating us. The end was the best part, it's stuff like that....that's the stuff that makes a long TW exciting, race to the finish and even though it was seconds from us beating them in the end (Dominic Toretto said it best) it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. So enjoy Dyna and we will see you all next week!
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    Stonk needs to get back on his r9 lawnmower b:chuckle

<3 Twinny.

Last nights fight was great imo. Gratz to Dyna for beating us. The end was the best part, it's stuff like that....that's the stuff that makes a long TW exciting, race to the finish and even though it was seconds from us beating them in the end (Dominic Toretto said it best) it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. So enjoy Dyna and we will see you all next week!

Love you too twinny b:kissb:kissb:kiss

Glad that you understood my post atleast :) I thought my english and grammar skills were failing me :O
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i know why we lost on sunday
    and i also know why we lost on saturday . but - thats coming later in this post!

the collision of Mitachi's and Mitaya's **** during TW emitted electromagnetic boob waves and knocked the fat guys at my ISP off their chairs, infliction serious damage on their harware with coffe and pizza.
    this made me laag all tw long and disconnect 5 times.
    i --the most important key DD in regen-- was not able to do my stuff. thus regen lost

regen lost the other day cause i was busy in real life, (researching electromagnetic beer waves)

if this happens again next week, or if im busy doing research you have a chance to win again!!!!1111
    i like potato
  • Snufalufugus - Lost City
    Snufalufugus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    the collision of Mitachi's and Mitaya's ****

I would like to see an animated gif of this.
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Actually we got to figured out how to defend 2/3 again now even with low numbers around 112-115 aka like 19 squads.
    the problem yesterday was not dynasty. the problem was apperently no1 in leader room knew about the catas about 5 coming on A lane, same time as we pushed their base too.
    This made us have idk like 10 in our own base, and rest in their base in a crystal bash. but 5vs 4 catas in crystal bash makes the difference.. our catas was alive as well and their HQ was 203k or so when they won.
    We risked and didnt play safe and turtle, if we had did.. then they wouldnt have won.

Bad mistake that hopefully wont happen next week.
    As BB said. Dynasty didnt win, we lost. if ya get the meaning..

This was also what happened to Tri-Force here in Lost city LOL. We had their crystal down to 50k when they won. It's cuz a cata barb positioned the cata wrong =.=
    And we did double defend the other 2 wars at the same time. And then sht happened and Tri-force hit the hole
  • Snufalufugus - Lost City
    Snufalufugus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    This was also what happened to Tri-Force here in Lost city LOL. We had their crystal down to 50k when they won. It's cuz a cata barb positioned the cata wrong =.=
    And we did double defend the other 2 wars at the same time. And then sht happened and Tri-force hit the hole

So now Tri-Force has No-Force? Is that because they had nabs like cheze in their faction?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    i know why we lost on sunday
    and i also know why we lost on saturday . but - thats coming later in this post!

the collision of Mitachi's and Mitaya's **** during TW emitted electromagnetic boob waves and knocked the fat guys at my ISP off their chairs, infliction serious damage on their harware with coffe and pizza.
    this made me laag all tw long and disconnect 5 times.
    i --the most important key DD in regen-- was not able to do my stuff. thus regen lost

regen lost the other day cause i was busy in real life, (researching electromagnetic beer waves)

if this happens again next week, or if im busy doing research you have a chance to win again!!!!1111

omg hexy ****, you make me fall off my chair each time you come up with such stories, ty for the laughb:kiss
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    omg hexy ****, you make me fall off my chair each time you come up with such stories, ty for the laughb:kiss

I would like to amend the word story with the word explaination, its all true. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonk - Dreamweaver
    Stonk - Dreamweaver Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I say it that way because I do not know you.

Hi im Stonk and im not an alcoholic. Please teach me mathz i need them for phsyicz at teh universityz this year b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2012
    I would like to amend the word story with the word explaination, its all true. b:cute

Want a slice of pie? I haz chicken flavorb:dirty
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Please teach me mathz i need them for phsyicz at teh universityz this year b:kiss

Ask whatever questions you want in my math thread.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray