New Best pkers List Based on Skill

Options

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hey Kero how come your pwi title doesn't say "Dirty"? WTF!?!

Why doesn't yours say STINKY?!
    17. ScarletNova 102 2845 Wizard Sanctuary
    18. ScarletNova 102 2845 Wizard Sanctuary

So good she's mentioned twice!
    *looks for Zerokiro* Well damn, not there! b:bye

BigP used to follow me around on his fish and yell FOOD at me T_T
    Chrisn punched me from fliers, and now he Flesh Reams me while pulling Cata T_T
    Then of course there's NUKE. SO SMELLY.
    </3 Vindicate, </3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

</3 Vindicate, </3

Kero <3 be a Vindicate FanGirl with me b:kiss

and rofl @ so good being twice... i suck at pk xDDDDD which makes it sad that that guy isnt even ranked... my wizzie only been alive for like... a year? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Redemption_ - Sanctuary
    _Redemption_ - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

</3 Vindicate, </3

Hater.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The fact is that ive never seen her in pk for the last 3 years ive been playing so i dont care about the fan boys and girls protecting her lol And also Guess what The old days stay in the old days If she was something then She isnt something nowb:bye Once again try harderb:thanks
    not saying who but there is some truth to incidents such as these where there are girls that tend to just be protected by their boys and pretty much just deliver the finishing blow. ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whooa.. Redemption, thats a name I haven't seen in a looong time. Your level looked so big when I knew you. Same with Herne, I think you guys were level 80ish around the same time? I think I was 60ish?
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The fact is that ive never seen her in pk for the last 3 years ive been playing so i dont care about the fan boys and girls protecting her lol

God dam time fly by so freaking fast I also don't remember this game are already come out like almost mmmmm........6years according to this "Best sin this sever". b:infuriatedb:infuriated
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    what...has happened to PWI =( the same noob (goddessnoa) i sold books to is now one of the biggest sht talkers it seems lol i wonder if world chat is even entertaining now ;x about 5-6 months since i quit and uninstalled the game lol x.x anyways keroro hows LG and such? D: (lust if you hadnt figured yet lol)
    Lol pking before i started playing Pwi for this isnt even my first account lol and the fact is you havent been in pk so all your words are worth nothing i havent seen you in pk you said you saw noa in pk all the time and also anyone can post their best vids so videos mean nothing i thought people were smarter than that but i guess vindi fans dont have brains like i expected but Nice try tho Keep the fan girl thing going. b:thanksPS. Anyones that doesnt pk words are worth nothing from this point But really nice try with The ive been pking before youb:chuckle

*starts back in my day line* it's kinda sad getting caught in a lie tho lol back in secret passage days when it used to be regi on top, I remember Mendy dropping a fair bit of people back then. Even @ west gate when we had our (well back then i was still leader of caelestis so their) wars mendy would always be there. youve sorta choose the wrong person to attempt to troll given her well known reputation through out the server. as beforementioned, she was (idk about now because SOMEONE doesnt get on MSN much!) pretty much one of the best damn clerics out there lol
    Whooa.. Redemption, thats a name I haven't seen in a looong time. Your level looked so big when I knew you. Same with Herne, I think you guys were level 80ish around the same time? I think I was 60ish?

you still play? T_T i thought fellow trannies quit together D: lol how ya been my sexy aussy tranny ;p

*side note* i miss secret passage pk ;~;
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oniiiika wrote: »
    what...has happened to PWI =( the same noob (goddessnoa) i sold books to is now one of the biggest sht talkers it seems lol i wonder if world chat is even entertaining now ;x about 5-6 months since i quit and uninstalled the game lol x.x anyways keroro hows LG and such? D: (lust if you hadnt figured yet lol)

LAHST!!
    World Chat has its moments. The Dogs of War fall out was pretty epic. And of course there's still the random snit fit, Wizzeled still logs, and HatedSoul got unbanned (epic). LG is chugging along nicely :) At 200 members we're one of the most active Trials factions on the server now and though TW sign ups are low, we still trying. WB program still going. A lot of people who were scrimping and saving for rank gear are finally getting it as 2x comes to a close so we'll see how that goes. The power balance right now is more than a little bit off on Sanc. b:surrender

When PK picks up it's still fun to watch, though I miss my tranny viewing partner!!

Also, there is a dolphin fly mount. It's a dolphin. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We all know all u gotta do to be ranked is kill Noobs so thats kinda a bad Move But try harder and not die Why do u think some of the top pkers on the server are Not on the list but like i said try harderb:chuckle
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We all know all u gotta do to be ranked is kill Noobs so thats kinda a bad Move But try harder and not die Why do u think some of the top pkers on the server are Not on the list but like i said try harderb:chuckle

What does ranking have ANY meaning in this discussion? b:shocked

I've seen u PK like 2-3 times and everytime(srsly) everytime you poping out stealth with 3 sparks.

you should practise ur pk experience with killing noobs if anything b:laugh
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • oniiiika
    oniiiika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LAHST!!
    World Chat has its moments. The Dogs of War fall out was pretty epic. And of course there's still the random snit fit, Wizzeled still logs, and HatedSoul got unbanned (epic). LG is chugging along nicely :) At 200 members we're one of the most active Trials factions on the server now and though TW sign ups are low, we still trying. WB program still going. A lot of people who were scrimping and saving for rank gear are finally getting it as 2x comes to a close so we'll see how that goes. The power balance right now is more than a little bit off on Sanc. b:surrender

When PK picks up it's still fun to watch, though I miss my tranny viewing partner!!

Also, there is a dolphin fly mount. It's a dolphin. b:dirty

lolwut i keep wanting to dl pwi again but >_> i dont wanna ge tback sucked in lmao and lol @ dolphin ... ._. ehhh it still looks fun on sanc so considering rerolling ;x but SO much farming D: ive gotten lazy playing on JD lol hows the book market? i had 2nd largest stock D: QQ and its nice to see LG doing well although skittles took away my site privileges zzzz and nice tbh i thought WB program wouldve died off lol all of my precious (low) DKP ;~;

i can assure you pvp is no where close to as frequent as it used to be 1-2 years ago...you get most of your kills in TWs so top pkers that do well in pk (i.e. some barbs and clerics) would have different roles in TW where they wont get as many kills as an archer or wizzy. so how could you be so naive as to saying all top pkers do is kill noobies? being guilty of such acts might lead to early presumptions that everyone does it, now wouldnt it? ;p /too lazy to look at list. prolly lotta old school names anyways
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So much hate on this thread hehe b:laugh

I don't know how skilled or how unskilled Noa is because I've never seen her 1v1 on mystic or even a recorded video where she's the user. When i see some several 1v1's and 5v5's or even more recorded by Noa I'll come with my thoughts.

I'm watching alot of videos on youtube so of course I haven't missed a video from you Roid b:cute . I also think you're very skilled and PvP experienced barb. You show yourself doing squad fights, faction PK, 1v1's and TW in your videos.

Well, since I haven't posted my PK list as this is what the thread was created for... Here it is!

Human Blademaster: TheDan - Never seen a more skilled BM
    Human Wizard: U_Sasuke - Very skilled, hope to see his mouth shut some day though / _Kween_ aka rfskkirby plays - Hi kirby
    Untamed Venomancer: Urheart - Best stunlocker / Dark_Freya - Skilled for other reasons
    Untamed Barbarian: RoidAbuse - Your Overlord Battleaxe is really g.ay, just saying
    Winged Elf Archer: rfskkirby - Never seen anyone time its apoths so good as him lol. I can also teach you how to turn off caps lock.
    Winged Elf Cleric: Nuke_Cleric - Your videos on youtube are hawt b:victory
    Tideborn Assassin: Koyugu - Best stunlocker / MrsSaxwell - Best PK sin overall, squishy as f.uck
    Tideborn Psychic: _Tristin_ - Can't move a **** when this guy attacks me lol. You should also watch your mouth
    Earthguard Seeker: RisingDoll - Annoying f.uck who's on my damage log every PK fight :(
    Earthguard Mystic: _Papinjo - Best in 1v1's / Cacie - Best in teamfights

See you in game b:bye

Malta

awe, I talk smack always do, I has a potty Mouth, but love fighting barbs <3
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • _CurseYou_ - Sanctuary
    _CurseYou_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This Thread is outrageous :D

man u guys go live ure lives outside not in a pixle game and stop QQing PWI is gonna collapse in a year or 2. so chillax man

but just for the fun :P

kirby and roid> noa and kiro :D

honestly kiro sucks bigtime, ive just seen him spark, occult ice and use some appo,

kyugo is an amazing sin, actually uses SKILLS and beats people with a lvl 56 dagger,

so stop QQing all the best pkers have quit the game, and the ones that remain are in the lost city server not here, u guys wouldnt last 5 minutes in LC server.

JEES.
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best PKers list based on Wallet ^
    Fixed.

Skill? Ain't no skill here. It's all about who's gonna waste the most money in this game.
    Skill left when the Anniversary packs appeared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Best PKers list based on Wallet ^
    Fixed.

Skill? Ain't no skill here. It's all about who's gonna waste the most money in this game.
    Skill left when the Anniversary packs appeared.

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
    I'm not one of those who can easily hide
    I don't have much money but, boy if I did
    I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again no
    Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
    I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
    My gift is my song yeah, and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song
    It may be quite simple but, now that it's done,
    I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
    That I put down in words
    How wonderful life is while you're in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
    Well a few of the verses, well they've got me quite cross
    But the sun's been kind while I wrote this song
    It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forget, but these things I do
    You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
    Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
    Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

And you can tell everybody this is your song
    It may be quite simple but, now that it's done,
    That I put down in words
    How wonderful life is while you're in the world

That I put down in words how wonderful life is
    While you're in the world
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:shocked Let me guess your gf made you watch Moulin Rouge Masa .
  • Shandelzare_ - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare_ - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So I come back to forums only to find more of the same ****? You people disappoint me. But then again, I didn't really expect much more xD
  • whiskeywillie
    whiskeywillie Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Psychic - ??? Never fought any that gave me trouble in a 1v1 scenario

Blademaster - Ashworth (I was always a little nervous to fight Ash in DT every week back when I was in LG, no other BM's ever inspired that nervousness)

Wizard - Pre Packs - Ayano-chan, Post Packs - Jiblet; I still wish I had more chances to fight ayano on his wiz

Archer - From when I played the most (IE 2009- mid 2010), and not voting for myself, this would be a tie between KengKong, Hispazn and Wizzeled, Kirby and Ruvil didnt appear on the pk scene till later on. Killing Wizzeled 1v1 back when I had +6 gears vs his +10 is still one of the heights of my time on this game.

Cleric - Nathamod / StillaPlaya / SecondToNone, I have much more experiece fighting natha than the other two but I could always count on Stilla and S2N being there for serious PK back in the day...

Assassin - Phyukmei *eye twitch*

Barbarian - Skill and Gear - Herojet, Pure Skill - Lycanthar

Venomancer - xocassieox, I dont remember the name, but there was another veno in nef for a short while that was an alt of the cleric KittyKat or something... that veno was a beast in nef TWs .

Seeker - ???
    Mystic - ???

+1 was more fun in those days
    key_art_second_to_none.jpg
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wizard = _Kween_ ..always have tough time when Kirby plays on it and am doing 1v1 with him. And _Kween_ is destructive in TW when she takes down cat barbs in a fraction of a sec -.-
    BladeMaster - AirSonic - Tough to kill him cause in 1v1 cause of his *** stunlock
    TheDan - Aggressive BM in PK .. he loves me nowadays cause he goes after me all the time even when Kirby is there ;c

Archer - rfskkirby - Best archer of the server .. Even if he uses TT99 gears i have a tough time killing him -.- cause i always get nervous while facing him z.z

Cleric - nathamod - Best metal mage ever

Assassin - MrsSaxwell - No comments
    Stubborn_ - Seen only two sins who uses condensed thorn to stunlock through expel

Psychic - Kanjypoo - He gets horny before he starts doing 1v1

Barbarian - CrazyMad_max - Solos crystal?

Venomancer - Dark_Freya - Loves to kite and deals a **** ton of damage and loves purging Kirby

Seeker - RisingDoll - Most Aggressive seeker of the server

Mystic - Cacie - Best Geared 105 Mystic of the server .. Have problems killing him unless he's being purged.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dun make PvP based rankings on a game with imbalanced and broken PvP please... b:bye
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wizard = _Kween_ ..always have tough time when Kirby plays on it and am doing 1v1 with him. And _Kween_ is destructive in TW when she takes down cat barbs in a fraction of a sec -.-
    BladeMaster - AirSonic - Tough to kill him cause in 1v1 cause of his *** stunlock
    TheDan - Aggressive BM in PK .. he loves me nowadays cause he goes after me all the time even when Kirby is there ;c

Archer - rfskkirby - Best archer of the server .. Even if he uses TT99 gears i have a tough time killing him -.- cause i always get nervous while facing him z.z

Cleric - nathamod - Best metal mage ever

Assassin - MrsSaxwell - No comments
    Stubborn_ - Seen only two sins who uses condensed thorn to stunlock through expel

Psychic - Kanjypoo - He gets horny before he starts doing 1v1

Barbarian - CrazyMad_max - Solos crystal?

Venomancer - Dark_Freya - Loves to kite and deals a **** ton of damage and loves purging Kirby

Seeker - RisingDoll - Most Aggressive seeker of the server

Mystic - Cacie - Best Geared 105 Mystic of the server .. Have problems killing him unless he's being purged.
    It sounds like 40% of sanctuary is kirby on different characters.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

All 200 members of Vindicate are Kirby.

40%? Sounds about right!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Why you think so many are getting R9?...Kirby = Vindi = Funds all R9 gear b:cool
    edited January 2012
    Options

40%? Sounds about right!

you are wrong is 199 are
    cuz i dont wanna be dritty i wanna be big a@@ punisher b:dirty
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Pro BM TheDan versus kirby (yes you're also good lol) Kirby plays rfskkirby, MrsSaxwell, _kween_

This is one of my favourite videos hehe b:chuckle . I can tell you that I'm most impressed of how you remember all your hotkeys for the skills you're using etc. x.x Especially how you're switching between the hotkey-bars. And I still don't understand how kirby can use his genie skills with hotkeys O.O jealoussssssss
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ yeah...

shift +f # >_>

or rebind hotkeys.... everytime i try to open my flist i bids some1 or wog =.=
  • honeydomeplz
    honeydomeplz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My 2012 pk'er list!

Uheart: R9 veno, the number 1 best runner ever. She try 2 purge u, then run away from u till she get helps from 3-4 members. Then IG and try hit u with 1-2k dmg and ends with dying after her IG's done. Even Uheart ish r9 but she never fights alone. One of the best veno killing afk ppl!

GoddesNoa: The full r9 mystic who claims hes the best pk'er. Not unlike Uheart, Noa triple spark in the air, and IG, drop down and try 2 kill her victim. Sometimes it ends succes, other time noa dies after IG's end. Noa's other "skill" is also AD and run to SZ. It's obiviously that Noa have learn the running part from Uheart. To be the best u have 2 learn from the best! Noa's improving triple spark and kill afk ppl is deadly but sometimes not enought to 1shot ppl.b:chuckle

My 1v1 memory with this mystic is short because she triple spark drop from high when i was doing morai quest. hit me 4-6 times then IG and fly away.

The other day Noa compare himself as the best World chat ever in a 1v1. Himself can make 50 ppl mad! Impressing skill! Like Uheart i never seen Noa 1v1 any1 but the 2012 of NOA is the best ever i've seen from a mystic!

NightWalker: best known as the stunner! Using his antistun and AD and comes to u then stun u, combine with hits from Uheart makes NightWalker and Uheart a deadly duo!

Aspagutz(or whatever) Best full r9 psy in sanct who fights in white voodoo and Sould of Stunning! He is fearless with 10-15 ppl beside him! His deadly combine ish triple spark, AD and IG (still in white voodoo) and hit his target!

MissNami:her +12 NON CS' r8 dagger tells u how dangerous this sin can be! Use 2 be 1 shot sin and is still a 1shot sin. But when her AD and IG is on she is so deadly that she can kill a TT90 char! be carefull of MissNami 2012 version.

ZeroKiro I think its is aspas brother or something. My best memory of this sin is staying in stealth and drop out and kill ppl when they are in duels! A very dangerous sin u have 2 look for when ure in pk modus and duelling with other!

If u're combines all of them together u get THE MOST deadly pk'ers of 2012!
    U will see more of them in 2012 with their fearless pk method in Ig's and AD's combine with triple spark, not even mention run to SZ!
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My 2012 pk'er list!

Uheart: R9 veno, the number 1 best runner ever. She try 2 purge u, then run away from u till she get helps from 3-4 members. Then IG and try hit u with 1-2k dmg and ends with dying after her IG's done. Even Uheart ish r9 but she never fights alone. One of the best veno killing afk ppl!

GoddesNoa: The full r9 mystic who claims hes the best pk'er. Not unlike Uheart, Noa triple spark in the air, and IG, drop down and try 2 kill her victim. Sometimes it ends succes, other time noa dies after IG's end. Noa's other "skill" is also AD and run to SZ. It's obiviously that Noa have learn the running part from Uheart. To be the best u have 2 learn from the best! Noa's improving triple spark and kill afk ppl is deadly but sometimes not enought to 1shot ppl.b:chuckle

My 1v1 memory with this mystic is short because she triple spark drop from high when i was doing morai quest. hit me 4-6 times then IG and fly away.

The other day Noa compare himself as the best World chat ever in a 1v1. Himself can make 50 ppl mad! Impressing skill! Like Uheart i never seen Noa 1v1 any1 but the 2012 of NOA is the best ever i've seen from a mystic!

NightWalker: best known as the stunner! Using his antistun and AD and comes to u then stun u, combine with hits from Uheart makes NightWalker and Uheart a deadly duo!

Aspagutz(or whatever) Best full r9 psy in sanct who fights in white voodoo and Sould of Stunning! He is fearless with 10-15 ppl beside him! His deadly combine ish triple spark, AD and IG (still in white voodoo) and hit his target!

MissNami:her +12 NON CS' r8 dagger tells u how dangerous this sin can be! Use 2 be 1 shot sin and is still a 1shot sin. But when her AD and IG is on she is so deadly that she can kill a TT90 char! be carefull of MissNami 2012 version.

ZeroKiro I think its is aspas brother or something. My best memory of this sin is staying in stealth and drop out and kill ppl when they are in duels! A very dangerous sin u have 2 look for when ure in pk modus and duelling with other!

If u're combines all of them together u get THE MOST deadly pk'ers of 2012!
    U will see more of them in 2012 with their fearless pk method in Ig's and AD's combine with triple spark, not even mention run to SZ!

LMAO b:laugh
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What sort of noob hits shift+f for FL b:chuckle

I have shift + following keys assigned to hotkeys :

+f - expel (4th genie skill)
    +r - take aim
    +e holy path (first genie skill)

Never had a problem with opening action/skill list/FL

Soon I'll have to change hotkeys 2 and 3 to leap left and right. that's going to be a major pain as I'm used to 2 and 3 to switch between fist and bow while on wizard 2 is shrink and 3 is hailstorm.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What sort of noob hits shift+f for FL b:chuckle

I have shift + following keys assigned to hotkeys :

+f - expel (4th genie skill)
    +r - take aim
    +e holy path (first genie skill)

Never had a problem with opening action/skill list/FL

Soon I'll have to change hotkeys 2 and 3 to leap left and right. that's going to be a major pain as I'm used to 2 and 3 to switch between fist and bow while on wizard 2 is shrink and 3 is hailstorm.

LOL F is my WoG but on wiz its Bids, shift +F# is liek f1 f2 f3 defautl for genie skills.
    q and e are leaps so its just d e a q for double leap back, r barrage cv pdef/mdef charms. this should b archer forum post