Heres my List tell me what you thinkb:laugh
Post edited by king1111222 on

Comments

• Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nice list

idk about that zerokiro guy he seems pretty inexperienced... ya know?
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well Ruvil face the facts ive beaten almost every other sin on the server with just +5 gear then again you cash shop so much you probably dont know what true skill isb:chuckle
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM: riosl

Mystic: Cacie

Psychic : Dball

Archer : Shikyura

Sin : /darklove/

Seeker : flamesbladea

Wiz : rkeesy

Barb : Diabolik_

veno : Franchesca

true skills
  • Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary
    Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM:
    AirSonic: better than me
    TheDan: better than me

Wiz:
    Kirby on _Kween_: wrecks people with perfect timing on when to use certain skills
    nonameWiz: scary guy that drops people

Veno:
    necy: my fave veno that can take a beating
    Dark_Freya: nearly unkillable in a TW

Cata Barb:
    CrazyMad_Max: who can solo a crystal? this guy can!
    soooooooos: the only worthy barb i have seen outside of vindicate. by the way, where's RainyRice?

PK Barb:
    RoidAbuse: kills kirby all day
    Lord_Apophis: not much of a choice out there tbh lol

Archer:
    rfskkirby: hands down the #1 Pker in the game. rocking shabbies and still killing R9 +12 JOSD jokers of archers
    Eleutherios: not much to choose from since Ruvil is in vindi and Yesy is a Vindi friendly

Support Cleric:
    Faynalia: way too experienced
    Fenora: oh how i wish more of our clerics can play like her

Metal Mage Cleric:
    nathamod: pew pew all day
    TieRow: idk who else, i remember him hurting me

Assassin:
    MrsSaxwell: still the best non stealth sin. out DD R9.
    Outside of faction: that one sin that triple sparks inner harmony tele stuns auto attack then occult ices to win. yeah that nub.

Psychic:
    Kanjou: the scary guy that nobody dares to pick a fight with
    SeeMonkey: one of my favorites! carried Enelysion at PWIC to the finals. she won against all odds.

Seeker:
    RisingDoll: still not very much to choose from. we have so few of this class in the server.
    DemonCitadel: only person that made me realize that R9 Seekers are starting to hurt now.

Mystic:
    Treeknot: our lovely director lol. so few of this class. i honestly havent seen him in action lol
    Cacie: it was either a choice of Cacie or _Papinjo
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol, while there's nothing wrong w/ a bit of self-confidence, I just thought it was funny that some1 would nominate themself in their own thread, atleast you put two names for sin b:laugh

for 1v1 pk "skilled sin" is an oxymoron (maybe wen CC was around), a skilled player would already realize that :D. Lets just pretend that this game in general still has a skill aspect to it. What exactly would that mean/how would you measure it?Well... given similar gears/situation a skilled player should be able to produce a different/better result versus an unskilled/less skilled player, we can agree on this ya?

So what you are really saying, is that on this server there is no one/very few people who given the same gear/opponents as you would be able to perform as well if not better? really? OR that if you had the gears that better geared players had you would be able to do better then all of them... correct?

this is what i see from you except worse, http://www.youtube.com/user/rfskkirby#p/u/2/6d7e3NWfo8c
    the exact same thing from 90%+ of this servers sins, how can you be any more skilled when what you do is exactly the same/worse?

Granted running around w/ 19k hp does not require much if "any" skill to survive vs most opponents, it why i prefer playing my wizzy and honestly im not even good at wiz, just the same combo over and over again, still kills you with it ^-^

anyways im sorry i shouldnt have been so mean D:, no need to burst your bubble. i still keep my old TT99 armors my , my +0 r8 bow, my TT90 green bow, and my watc we can play anytime b:kiss
  • Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary
    Sifu_MohTofu - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol, while there's nothing wrong w/ a bit of self-confidence, I just thought it was funny that some1 would nominate themself in their own thread, atleast you put two names for sin b:laugh

for 1v1 pk "skilled sin" is an oxymoron (maybe wen CC was around), a skilled player would already realize that :D. Lets just pretend that this game in general still has a skill aspect to it. What exactly would that mean/how would you measure it?Well... given similar gears/situation a skilled player should be able to produce a different/better result versus an unskilled/less skilled player, we can agree on this ya?

So what you are really saying, is that on this server there is no one/very few people who given the same gear/opponents as you would be able to perform as well if not better? really? OR that if you had the gears that better geared players had you would be able to do better then all of them... correct?

this is what i see from you except worse, http://www.youtube.com/user/rfskkirby#p/u/2/6d7e3NWfo8c
    the exact same thing from 90%+ of this servers sins, how can you be any more skilled when what you do is exactly the same/worse?

Granted running around w/ 19k hp does not require much if "any" skill to survive vs most opponents, it why i prefer playing my wizzy and honestly im not even good at wiz, just the same combo over and over again, still kills you with it ^-^

anyways im sorry i shouldnt have been so mean D:, no need to burst your bubble. i still keep my old TT99 armors my , my +0 r8 bow, my TT90 green bow, and my watc we can play anytime b:kiss

oooooh he's calling u out with sht gears! do u accept?!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

i c whut u did thurr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kamisamaa - Heavens Tear
    Kamisamaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am the best there ever was o.o
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM: Steroid (Nothing to say here.. just a beast)

MYSTIC: I haven't made a mystic yet but who cares, they looked boring anyway.

Psychic: YsoEmo (Will make you turn emo after he demolishes your morals)

Archer: Qingzi (You can't catch him. He kites so hard)

Sin: WWGD (Hands down the greatest sin ever played!)

Seeker: ConeBone (I was lucky enough to witness this beast in PK!)

Wiz: Stunning (Dropped 20 man with BIDS. Truly an awe-inspiring sight)

Barb: CheeseCake (First arcane barb on the server. He eats your BIDS for breakfast)

Veno: singsung (Professional purger. Purges people 21/6)

Cleric: CheeseSteak (Never dies in PK)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

BM: TheDan

MYSTIC: none

Psychic: Tristin or Kanjou

Archer: rfskkirby or Eleutherios

Sin: MrsSaxwell

Seeker: none

Wiz: U_Sasuke or Darcabyssl

Barb: RoidAbuse

Veno: none

Clerics: none

Heres my List tell me what you thinkb:laugh

Last but not least whoever got the best combination of gear and skills will make lists like this one. Times of pure skill are done, over, especially when the pvp aspect if the game itself is unbalanced and broken.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bm: Steroid (nothing To Say Here.. Just A Beast)

Mystic: I Haven't Made A Mystic Yet But Who Cares, They Looked Boring Anyway.

Psychic: Ysoemo (will Make You Turn Emo After He Demolishes Your Morals)

Archer: Qingzi (you Can't Catch Him. He Kites So Hard)

Sin: Wwgd (hands Down The Greatest Sin Ever Played!)

Seeker: Conebone (i Was Lucky Enough To Witness This Beast In Pk!)

Wiz: Stunning (dropped 20 Man With Bids. Truly An Awe-inspiring Sight)

Barb: Cheesecake (first Arcane Barb On The Server. He Eats Your Bids For Breakfast)

Veno: Singsung (professional Purger. Purges People 21/6)

Cleric: Cheesesteak (never Dies In Pk)

Agreed
  • GODofIZANAGI - Sanctuary
    GODofIZANAGI - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM: riosl

Mystic: Cacie

Psychic : Dball

Archer : Shikyura

Seeker : flamesbladea

Wiz : rkeesy

Barb : Diabolik_

veno : Franchesca

true skills

I love kirby on the forum trolling people
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM: Steroid (Nothing to say here.. just a beast)

MYSTIC: I haven't made a mystic yet but who cares, they looked boring anyway.

Psychic: YsoEmo (Will make you turn emo after he demolishes your morals)

Archer: Qingzi (You can't catch him. He kites so hard)

Sin: WWGD (Hands down the greatest sin ever played!)

Seeker: ConeBone (I was lucky enough to witness this beast in PK!)

Wiz: Stunning (Dropped 20 man with BIDS. Truly an awe-inspiring sight)

Barb: CheeseCake (First arcane barb on the server. He eats your BIDS for breakfast)

Veno: singsung (Professional purger. Purges people 21/6)

Cleric: CheeseSteak (Never dies in PK)
    Best list!!!
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • GODofIZANAGI - Sanctuary
    GODofIZANAGI - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Last time i checked this about skill not gears or friends, so here is my list.

BM: TheDan Easily the best bm in the game hands down.

MYSTIC: GoddessNoa seen him one shot kanjou and tristan with rank 8 gears. No other mystic is even near as skilled love him or hate him he is the best.

Psychic: Kanjou probably still one the best psys on the server.

Archer: rfskkirby, Eleutherios, Linnkotsu.

Sin: Kyougo or whatever, Divinesin(hate to admit it) and zerokiro, and warsoul the rest of the sins are pretty much tele stun igs sins or 2 spark sins no skill really.

Seeker: Hugo

Wiz: Darca, no name wiz.

Barb: runt, lbb, and lord apo, and roid(most skilled at using pots and charms and other tricks)

Veno: Urheart only veno with 4k hp no charm pwning some of the best pkers on the server. Gotta love herb:dirty

Clerics: Sleeper, stillaplaya, MasterAsia
  • groundfollow
    groundfollow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BM
    Bllazing or however u spell it. Pmarrow in TW all day errday

Wizard
    Skuttlebut Bravely distance shrinks with IG into a group of enemies, reminds me of a BM's job.

Veno
    _Franchesca_ best 1v1 interrupter. follows no pk etiquette. she's her own boss. kills people if she feels like it since they get angry at her for interrupting. sounds like UrHeart, but franny is way better geared.

Barb
    Spank_Tank who else gots golden soulgems in their axes?

Archer
    Shikgeara won LG and Regi tournament! who can beat his gears? not even TheDan's skills can!

Cleric
    no faves here, all clerics are just safe zone buffers. other classes do the pking. in TW all they do is heal and res, only some like to attack and let squad die.

Assassin
    The one sin that claims he is the best Sin in the world. the one u cant see because they are always in stealth. the one that only pops up after they triple spark. next thing u know, u are tele stunned, auto attacked, occult iced, continue auto attacking, and **** sauced.

Psy
    Asparaguzz rocking occult ice genie for those people that get too close. no need to run or kite, just stun them right?

Seeker
    all seekers are the same. poke you, annoy you, and dont kill you.

Mystic
    GoddessNoa self proclaimed best pker HAS to be right. right?
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So many butt hurt people here, what i killed so many of you your trolling my name on forums. Most of you butt hurt vindi that that i killed to many times or what your butthurt cause i made you drop my stuff. I killed most of you guys on a garbage 2.86 sin named missnami with rank 8 daggers. Ask a rank 9 12+ named Love how it feels to be pwned by me, btw thanks for 11+ cube neck as a pk drop. No one on the server can come close to beating me with gear around the same level.
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who is better than goddesnoa on the art of 3 spark ig kill some1 then claming hes the best. gotta hand it to him! b:victory
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who is better than goddesnoa on the art of 3 spark ig kill some1 then claming hes the best. gotta hand it to him! b:victory

Its really funny that someone would get a fake account just to try a fail troll attempt

But As it still stands goddessnoa is the best mystic on the server

Worst sin is Saxwell 10k hp and still dies to a sin with 2.22 aps and not even all his gear +5

Now we see why he doesnt go to Lost city b:chuckle
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Last time i checked this about skill not gears or friends, so here is my list.

BM: TheDan Easily the best bm in the game hands down.

MYSTIC: GoddessNoa seen him one shot kanjou and tristan with rank 8 gears. No other mystic is even near as skilled love him or hate him he is the best.

Psychic: Kanjou probably still one the best psys on the server.

Archer: rfskkirby, Eleutherios, Linnkotsu.

Sin: Kyougo or whatever, Divinesin(hate to admit it) and zerokiro, and warsoul the rest of the sins are pretty much tele stun igs sins or 2 spark sins no skill really.

Seeker: Hugo

Wiz: Darca, no name wiz.

Barb: runt, lbb, and lord apo, and roid(most skilled at using pots and charms and other tricks)

Veno: Urheart only veno with 4k hp no charm pwning some of the best pkers on the server. Gotta love herb:dirty

Clerics: Sleeper, stillaplaya, MasterAsia

Dude GoddessNoa, learn to turn your CoreConnect privacy to high before you talk about yourself on another char man o_O
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its really funny that someone would get a fake account just to try a fail troll attempt

But As it still stands goddessnoa is the best mystic on the server

Worst sin is Saxwell 10k hp and still dies to a sin with 2.22 aps and not even all his gear +5

Now we see why he doesnt go to Lost city b:chuckle

Are you trying to tell me that a sin needs to be skilled to kill ppl with better gear? get out of here bro, I have witness tons of other sins with those or worst gears faceroll 3 spark full josd +10 r9 players. You see the problem with you ppl is that you are full of yourselves, you think that coming here on forum and starting threads about best pker to nominate yourself and your friends makes you cool but you are actually being the laugh of the day.

As for GoddesNoa this guy is delusional he thinks that because he has basic knowledge of pk and has a crew of noobs to step out of safezone to gank ppl makes him a pro player. He is know for his triple sparks ig attempts regardless if he gets a kill or not or after he dies he rezzes with mystic buff and hits you from behind while you are fighting someone else.
    Also the reason ppl think of GoddesNoa when it comes to mystic pk is because there are NO OTHER mystics that pk on this server except for Cacie.

You are a bunch of clowns that are WAY in over your heads.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why nominate yourself from alts when you can just use your main and nominate every class and alts you have like me? But then again, I'm a shameless d-bag who's so full of himself. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I never said it wasn't me, that's why i didn't post my own list lol. I don't need to hide at i am the best until one of noobs proves me wrong. Also roid dont post videos on youtube if your clicker bro makes you look bad.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    would it make you feel better if i called you all noobs on my main here let me repost it. Lol also this is not the only forum that i where i have been the top mystic.
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its a joke to see people fighting roid in this video to even be put on the list http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dgZCxqTOw b:laugh
  • Kwilinai - Sanctuary
    Kwilinai - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Barb
    Spank_Tank who else gots golden soulgems in their axes?

lol.....the title says "based on skill", not who CS'ed their gears and bought/goon'ed their levels. He and his boyfriend LagsALot are two of the biggest noobs its been my misfortune to squad with b:surrender
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cool a thread for post count :D

b:kiss AirSonic

b:dirty Alluuuuuure
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

This is very disturbing
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Typical conversation between Noa and ZeroKiro

Noa: Damn kiro.. your 3 sparked and straight up pwn his ***! pro ish right there man!
    Kiro: I know. I saw you pwned so many people on your mystic.. I think you're like the best mystic of Sanc.
    Noa: I know. all them other people fail compare to me.
    Kiro: I know what you mean.. all gear no skills at all!
    Noa: Yea... we're so full of skills we could kill anyone if we wanted to
    Kiro: Fo' sho!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Typical conversation between Noa and ZeroKiro

Noa: Damn kiro.. your 3 sparked and straight up pwn his ***! pro ish right there man!
    Kiro: I know. I saw you pwned so many people on your mystic.. I think you're like the best mystic of Sanc.
    Noa: I know. all them other people fail compare to me.
    Kiro: I know what you mean.. all gear no skills at all!
    Noa: Yea... we're so full of skills we could kill anyone if we wanted to
    Kiro: Fo' sho!

lol...