13»

Comments

• Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LOLOLOL thats a bm

Yes I know... thats the point...

Put them side by side and tell me which one would be better in a team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Yes I know... thats the point...

Put them side by side and tell me which one would be better in a team

Yes I know I got the humour, hence the LOLing but if you change it to barb he gets 1k more hp and a little less acc/eva
  • SubtleSpeed - Lost City
    SubtleSpeed - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sadly with all this effort you fail to mention that the Poisonous Fangs that the barb can and will use is just about as good as the Fist weapon mastery. I have a 5.0 Fist barb and a 5.0 Dagger Sin, I enjoy both very much. But i do enjoy the HP my Fist barb has in human or in tiger forms and he is a blast to kill any boss with.

Lest you tell me i am fail for having an aps Barb... i also have a Vit barb on another account so shoo troll don't bother me.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Yes I know I got the humour, hence the LOLing but if you change it to barb he gets 1k more hp and a little less acc/eva

true... and if you really want to get technical with it

barb self buffed same build

http://pwcalc.com/f08acf41f568836d

and the bm

http://pwcalc.com/2106989797a55b4f

When you do it that way with all demon buffs on barb it comes out to nearly even... but the barb has a huge hp jump and the bm is still doing slightly more dmg

Ok so I missed some stuff... like the 7k accuracy bonus because of the barb buffs and the increased crit rate
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Sadly with all this effort you fail to mention that the Poisonous Fangs that the barb can and will use is just about as good as the Fist weapon mastery. I have a 5.0 Fist barb and a 5.0 Dagger Sin, I enjoy both very much. But i do enjoy the HP my Fist barb has in human or in tiger forms and he is a blast to kill any boss with.

Lest you tell me i am fail for having an aps Barb... i also have a Vit barb on another account so shoo troll don't bother me.

well see I did not know that lol... My bm's are 81 and 91 the 91 is on a different server and was a axe vit build only.... never looked at the fists.... but we could put that into the formula just give me a minute to find them

40% wood damage for 15 minutes

Compared to 75% fist dmg increase....

Now I have been calling like I see it and that might make it about even with bm on dmg output.... But that would be the same argument of demon sin vs sage sin and nirv daggers vs r8 raggers dmg outputs.... Which I really hate because they come up so close it would be stupid to argue the fact.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    if i would make fist barbar would be pure strenght and no vitality...dex needed for striking dragon maybe..

now ppl gonna jump on me say "you will have no hp"...lol ..i will i got 5 aps i can farm all day all night...i make cash i will refine my gear to +10 and above..i would prolly make alt sin sage for buf since is needed..but can also be a sin lvl 50 to buf

i have never ever once heard that a 5 aps+10 barbar was denied nirvana or tt runs and i think is very sexy..i think ppl are gelous that barbar got ways to make money actuallyb:victory
  • matt1234567899
    matt1234567899 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    kububububu wrote: »
    Hello,
    I finally achieved 5.0 with my Barb.
    Now I'm considering improving my hp with taking some dmg off.
    Atm most of my equipment won't change ever - so maybe a restat?
    I could save some points from DEX and STR and put them into VIT.

Before restat I have 10k hp and after it would be 12k

Is it worth it to loose that dmg? it shouldn't be an issue while I can still perma-spark in my TT runs, but with 2k hp more I can try to kill Behe and Steel in 3-1 for example ;)

Links to both versions:

My build:
    http://pwcalc.com/9afe9351f32760e2

The idea:
    http://pwcalc.com/5c9e5f9bfb1417e9

What do You think?

Dude if your looking for more hp just refine higher and use higher lvl shards. THat will make your health better and u can keep your strength. if you +6 or +7 the rest of your refines yo get your extra 1k shown in the pwi calc.