• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Instacast Ice Dragon Strike followed immediately by a blade tempest

holy **** that would look awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yes and if caster was so OP why dont you see as many caster as you see sin in pk.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yes and if caster was so OP why dont you see as many caster as you see sin in pk.

Give wizards invisibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Meh, I don't care, this game is already broken and unbalanced anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    yea..... cauze Fuzzy thinks aps folk already being perma-sparked just aint enough. b:surrender
    got that one right lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Instacast Ice Dragon Strike followed immediately by a blade tempest

holy **** that would look awesome.

That's already possible though b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    the only ones who would benefit the most are 5aps and we all knew this so why bother.

maybe if they made this a non chi gaining spark like they once tried and failed with 3rd sparking cos even china have many aps babys.

so my vote is hell NO we dont need more sht sark wish will give the sin/5aps more sparks.

and we all knew all the 105 are cheaters so why bother

*facepalm @ stupity*
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    what did you say i cant hear you in my red sparking r9 armor wish i bouth out of hate toward aps maybe we should ask gm to get us r10 while ppl want a 4 spark but make sure it shrink us away if players hit us more then twice a second.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    Meh, I don't care, this game is already broken and unbalanced anyway...

i agree with you there i used to be a proud barb with oht full armor set some time ago
    but a few things happened and i got sick of the inbalance of aps i say **** this bouth r9
    and now refined it to +10 and now them interval player whine soooo funyb:laugh
    edited December 2011
    Had to ''translate'' this one before I could understand what you're talking about.
    What did you say? I can't hear you in my red sparkling r9 armor, which I bought out of hate toward aps. Maybe we should ask the GM's to get us r10 while people want a 4 spark, but make sure it shrinks us away if a player hits us more than twice a second.

Eh. No comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seascraper - Sanctuary
    Seascraper - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2011

...and everyone and their mother will go sage. lol

No ty. With chi pots/chi skills and 2 spark skills that wouldn't do any good.

so this needs to be said again? a sin or any other class with 5APS spend billions of ingame money currency to get their 5 APS... a wizard in TW with rank9 and a small ammount of refines alone can just shoot out one ultimate skill (i think its blue dragoon or wth is called)
    that hits an aoe an kills completelly a group of enemies putting itself up to almost no harm? this is what is really OP if youre going to talk about sins then look first at other classes... and dont say theyre harder to level because theyre still way cheaper than any other class...
    edited December 2011
    so this needs to be said again? a sin or any other class with 5APS spend billions of ingame money currency to get their 5 APS... a wizard in TW with rank9 and a small ammount of refines alone can just shoot out one ultimate skill (i think its blue dragoon or wth is called)

Rank 9 isn't that cheap either. And outside of pvp a wizard's damage still pales in comparison to that of any 5 APS class.
    that hits an aoe an kills completelly a group of enemies putting itself up to almost no harm?

Almost no harm? Using Black Ice Dragon Strike raises quite a lot of attention, and the wizard isn't the most resilient class out there, especially with the low refines you're talking about.
    this is what is really OP if youre going to talk about sins then look first at other classes... and dont say theyre harder to level because theyre still way cheaper than any other class...

Leveling is fairly easy for any class really. And simply put, 5aps damage >>> any caster's damage in PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    that hits an aoe an kills completelly a group of enemies putting itself up to almost no harm? this is what is really OP if youre going to talk about sins then look first at other classes... and dont say theyre harder to level because theyre still way cheaper than any other class...

your a nob it must be why ur defending sin and hoping ppl will wish to give sin 4spark

not to long ago devs themself did try to nurf 3 spark wish didnt turn out as many non aps wished it here but dev alredy know about how interval work and this alone will make sure
    no more spark will come to pwi.

i seen the insane damage 5aps does in pk and you want a 4rd spark on top of it ur insane
    what pwi need is more skill spamming not more sparking nubs.

if i was dev i would have removed all the spark from the skills or make them a 300 sec cooldown.

this game need more skill spamming and less sparking
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011

the rank 9 ring alone costs more than the gear it takes to get 5aps b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    yea..... cauze Fuzzy thinks aps folk already being perma-sparked just aint enough. b:surrender

One more spark gauge won't really affect the game play. What would be really game breaking is an increased in the ease to quickly gain chi.

Currently every single class has the ability to gain over 2 sparks in an instant using chi siphon on an enemy target, and a bit over a spark using cloud eruption. Chi pots can give a max recharge of 2 sparks with White tea. Archers - lvl 100 skill awaking recharges all chi (399 chi instantly) - but has a long cool down. Sin's still remain the top class in easy chi gaining skills.

If everyone was to have their chi gauge increased from 399 to 499, how will that make aps any more op????

Triple spark duration is 15 secs, 5 aps with 5 chi gain per attack = 375 chi per triple spark iteration.

Please MODs ...You tell me how can it be any more game breaking?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Make 4 spark into an APS nerf. 4 spark = damage taken reduction and damage output increase only, no APS increase. Put a one minute -channel bonus on it (like -90%), and you're set.

There, balance is sort of restored.

And Wizards can cast all of their ultis in a row, and then regain 499 chi before they all cool down again.
    One more spark gauge won't really affect the game play as much as the increased in the ease to quickly gain chi. Currently every single class has the ability to gain over 2 sparks in an instant using chi siphon on an enemy target, and a bit over a spark using cloud eruption. Chi pots can give a max recharge of 2 sparks with White tea.

Archers - lvl 100 skill awaking recharges all chi (399 chi instantly) - but has a long cool down. Sin's still remain the top class in easy chi gaining skills.

If everyone was to have their chi gauge increased from 399 to 499, how will that make aps any more op????

Triple spark duration is 15 secs, 5 aps with 5 chi gain per attack = 375 chi per triple spark iteration.

You tell me how can it be any more game breaking?

I can get very close to 2 sparks with cloud eruption on my hax genie. It also has enough str to RC me from 2.86 to 5.0 for 8 seconds.

At this point, there is nothing the Devs can do to fix this game to make anyone happy in the long run. It is so broken... Everyone is going to be raging and hurt in some way when they fix this.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    this topic only show that mods have no clue about game dynamics and think the aps ppl will get advantage...give sin and bm one extra spark means..hmm..nothing since they don't need it..give wizard and tw ends for good for rest of us...but i didn't really expect mods know anything about game..still sad day...b:sad
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    this topic only show that mods have no clue about game dynamics and think the aps ppl will get advantage...give sin and bm one extra spark means..hmm..nothing since they don't need it..give wizard and tw ends for good for rest of us...but i didn't really expect mods know anything about game..still sad day...b:sad

Exactly Nyxyo :)
    edited December 2011

I don't see how them being a mod has anything to with this, though. In-game they're just players too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Make 4 spark into an APS nerf. 4 spark = damage taken reduction and damage output increase only, no APS increase. Put a one minute -channel bonus on it (like -90%), and you're set.

There, balance is sort of restored.

And Wizards can cast all of their ultis in a row, and then regain 499 chi before they all cool down again.

I can get very close to 2 sparks with cloud eruption on my hax genie. It also has enough str to RC me from 2.86 to 5.0 for 8 seconds.

At this point, there is nothing the Devs can do to fix this game to make anyone happy in the long run. It is so broken... Everyone is going to be raging and hurt in some way when they fix this.

The ability to be able to hold 1 extra spark isn't game breaking as the ability to some how gain more spark quickly. Even you said it your self without actually understanding what you are saying: "and then regain 499 chi before they all cool down again"

In Tw, you enter the instance with 0 chi. Which is more dangerous... a wizard with a 399 chi gauge or a wizard with 499 chi gauge?

The answer is neither. It's a wizards that can quickly replenish their chi gauge and be able to slam their ultis that is dangerous. This can be done with the current state of the game already. Any class can fully recharge their chi by 400+ with a chi pot+genie skill / or a specific class skill(s). If a person already starts out with 399 chi, that means they can chain skills using up to 800+ chi. Making it 900+ chi by increasing that gauge won't make a difference because a mage class don't have to use up 900+ chi to kill a target.

In theory, Sage have 449 chi, and Demons have 399 chi. because sage has the ability to quickly recharge 50 chi.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    +1

/irony.

b:surrender
    This sums it.

I know I'm not supposed to insult mods, but seriously? Do you actually play or just blindly APS rage?

An extra spark would be far more beneficial to casters than it would any APS class. In fact, for PvP it would be even more game breaking than caster purge weapons...

APS class would benefit a little, so instead of using a spark pot or genie skill, a BM could triple>dragon easier. That's about it really.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    if chi destruction skills would be better...
    as a venomancer i can happily say these are **** now because its way too easy to get chi especially with 5aps...

ps: chidraining bosses would be fun, wouldn't they? :>
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The ability to be able to hold 1 extra spark isn't game breaking as the ability to some how gain more spark quickly. Even you said it your self without actually understanding what you are saying: "and then regain 499 chi before they all cool down again"

In Tw, you enter the instance with 0 chi. Which is more dangerous... a wizard with a 399 chi gauge or a wizard with 499 chi gauge?

The answer is neither. It's a wizards that can quickly replenish their chi gauge and be able to slam their ultis that is dangerous. This can be done with the current state of the game already. Any class can fully recharge their chi by 400+ with a chi pot+genie skill / or a specific class skill(s). If a person already starts out with 399 chi, that means they can chain skills using up to 800+ chi. Making it 900+ chi by increasing that gauge won't make a difference because a mage class don't have to use up 900+ chi to kill a target.

In theory, Sage have 449 chi, and Demons have 399 chi. because sage has the ability to quickly recharge 50 chi.

Well... Eh. I don't even need Apo to get from 0 to 399 chi on my Sin. As soon as I'm in TW instance, I use Master Li's technique, then Cloud eruption, poke buffs, and I'm at 100%. If I'm in a hurry, I'll hit rising dragon strike (sage) on one of the posts and cloud eruption, and I'm at full instantly right there.

Or, if I'm REALLY in a hurry, cloud eruption, Master Li's technique, and escape fills me to 100%.

It's really not that hard.

I've never bothered with Apo on anything else... And my archer tends to just pew-pew without sparking, so I only use sparks for skills. Aim Low at absolute max range means I can own a R9 Archer without them having a chance of even hitting back once.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited December 2011
    if aps is not as Op as ppl say why do we have a manifestation of sin soloing everything
    the dev and there mum have and this is only with a 3rd spark.

a 4rth spark would make it even more into the sin as they are the one who defenitly benefit the most from aps.

dont give me tw and r9 as a f2p player ppl will need to farm adn who is king in farm a sin.

to make a good wiz psy you need great gear and unless you cash shop sin or bm is what ppl will make instead of playing what they enjoy they will make a farm toon wish as you can see now is over popuated to the point you see sin everywhere.

there is just no way a 4th spark is a good thing pwi need to balance the game not make it more broken.

if 4th spark is out i hope it have a long cooldown and no chi gain as its a choice not a system it should we considered as a SKILL not a way to hit a biljion time bam ur dead.
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure OP meant one more chi slot and not 4-spark eruption.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    An extra spark would be far more beneficial to casters than it would any APS class. In fact, for PvP it would be even more game breaking than caster purge weapons...

I was going to say that I agree with this but you can't say that aps classes would benefit with this (which you did, and not talking about a 4th spark eruption) greatly,

but then I got rage to the knee. b:chuckle

Also, how is it "blindly aps rage", even though:

A. aps is in the top 10-no, 5 things that people have complained about? Or am I missing something here?

And B. We really didn't say anything that would count as "rage" (at least in my opinion), just said that adding a 4th spark would make aps classes more better than they already are.

I'm confused. b:puzzled
  • wantednoobslayer
    wantednoobslayer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think we need 1 more spark to be added. With new incoming skills which consumes huge amount of chi we definitely need more sparks.

lolz if we get another spark should make us even higher aps and for casters makes less channeling make it 4 sparks and fb101 to get it :)
    if aps is not as Op as ppl say why do we have a manifestation of sin soloing everything
    the dev and there mum have and this is only with a 3rd spark.

a 4rth spark would make it even more into the sin as they are the one who defenitly benefit the most from aps.

dont give me tw and r9 as a f2p player ppl will need to farm adn who is king in farm a sin.

to make a good wiz psy you need great gear and unless you cash shop sin or bm is what ppl will make instead of playing what they enjoy they will make a farm toon wish as you can see now is over popuated to the point you see sin everywhere.

there is just no way a 4th spark is a good thing pwi need to balance the game not make it more broken.

if 4th spark is out i hope it have a long cooldown and no chi gain as its a choice not a system it should we considered as a SKILL not a way to hit a biljion time bam ur dead.

yeah get ghoul 4 spark he always dies to my bm when hes r9+10 and my bm is 4 aps lololol killed him today also
    edited December 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I was going to say that I agree with this but you can't say that aps classes would benefit with this (which you did, and not talking about a 4th spark eruption) greatly,

but then I got rage to the knee. b:chuckle

Also, how is it "blindly aps rage", even though:

A. aps is in the top 10-no, 5 things that people have complained about? Or am I missing something here?

And B. We really didn't say anything that would count as "rage" (at least in my opinion), just said that adding a 4th spark would make aps classes more better than they already are.

I'm confused. b:puzzled

And can we get an example where the ability to hold one more spark dramatically benifit fists BM/Barb/Archer that say a Psy?

I can give you the advantage that a caster or ranged class gain that's almost nonfactor for melee class. Right now, a caster can't triple spark then drop an ult without having to use either pot or genie, which means they can't triple, ult, IG and keep nuking the ones that didn't get killed by the ult. If they use genie for chi they can't anti stun to IG and if they use chi pot, well then they can't IG to nuke the rest w/o focus fired on. The extra spark holder allow them to pull off the combo. Now if a BM was to try the same thing, triple spark and HF then genie+ IG to DD the rest in TW/group pk, people would just laugh and walk away with BM wasting time chashing after.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    bm job in tw is to stun aoe+heaven flames...add 1 spark wont change that since bm live as long ig last...

and myself as sin i almost never ever triple spark in tw... occasionally to kill a rude barbar puling cata but that is it...sin also live as long as bm and related to iron guard duration...

but but i go tw i die then i press to see dmg log and find what/who/how much i got hit and i find:
    -X killed you
    -Z killed you
    -X killed you
    -Z killed you
    -X killed you
    -Z killed you
    -X killed you
    -Z killed you
    -X killed you
    -Z killed you....

this means i am pretty sure u don't know what means is that you been killed by 1 hit only and system don't record dmg for such event

x and z are psihic and wizard rank9 ofc ...they can drop 2-3 full party in 1 single aoe and if you think is ok go ahead..or imagine a barbar under invoke and ready to arma 10 ppl..i mean come onb:chuckle
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've never bothered with Apo on anything else... And my archer tends to just pew-pew without sparking, so I only use sparks for skills. Aim Low at absolute max range means I can own a R9 Archer without them having a chance of even hitting back once.

Your archer is R9? Because I find it hard to believe a non R9 archer could "own" a R9 archer simply by holding them in place for 8 seconds. Aim Low doesn't even prevent skill usage unless you got it at level 11 and it's special add procs. The sage version wont even prevent apoth usage when it procs either. max range archer to archer lock is hard to pull off in a laggy TW setting anyway. And by hard I mean nearly impossible. There's not only the lag factor but also the issue of that archer's movement. Also you didn't take into account the fact that they might be Sage as well (lol, sage archers). What does this have to do with the topic? absolutely nothing o.o

But to stay on topic, assuming a 4th spark would give the same damage/def/attck speed bonuses as the 3rd, it's kind of nooby to say that it would greatly benefit 5.0 chars over others. They can already perma spark just fine with their 3 sparks. What insanely OP benefit would a 4th spark bring? Not that I'm saying we need one <.< I just want the idiotic devs to leave the game alone at this point.
This discussion has been closed.