New Best pkers List Based on Skill

Options

Comments

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The definition of a true clicker is some who pushes all there skills buttons to click on skills that there are no hot-keys for is acceptable. Roid clicks everything making him a clicker, i can see a clickers slow responsive time a mile away. You guys still here commenting lol funny thing is im taking out each and everyone one of you vindis one by one with rank 8 vs rank 9 12+ vindis. What happens when i go full lol. Also why are people that dont even pk on a pk thread?
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also why are people that dont even pk on a pk thread?

Because even those people get amused by some pkers trash talking and failing at their class. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    =,=all noobs

^ This.
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aEOsH_wjE

Against the best skilled Mystic of Sanc. server. Was good.. Went on for over an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Against the best skilled Mystic of Sanc. server. Was good.. Went on for over an hour.

I Lol'd. Multiple times. b:chuckle
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options

'I wasn't ready.' b:laugh

The gear he died to is just... lol Fail pker is fail b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

OHT Roid strikes again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol roid comes outa no where when we are 1 vs 1ing each-other when i could have easily killed when he came at me. Roids so desperateb:chuckle he cheap shots while other people are 1 vs 1ing and posts a video about how pro he is. You know you cant even barley get near to kill me with your rank 9 in your other videos you posted. You think your kewlb:chuckle put that gear on again and mop the floor with you. Ive killed you before with your rank 9 gear on so i'm sure oht is nothing. Anyone can kill anyone if they don't fight back. Its sad really all you can post are videos about is you running around taking damage news flash your a barb with 12+ rank 9 fighting people that dont have the same gear. You have invoke.... your made to tank whats new. Lol post a video with you showing skill, not clicking. LBB and alot of other barb have shown way more skill than you ever will have its sad really. Funny thing is he only posts videos where he doesn't get beat, anyone can do that. Vindis time in pk is ending and other people are getting rank 9 and you guys are getting rolled this is a dire time for vindi i feel sad for them really. Cause vindi has no really good skilled players. Just like my little brother zerokiro(2.86 rank 8 bad gear sin) beat Mrssaxwell aka(kirby vindis best player) when he put on rank 8 daggers and still had gear advantage over him. You guys suck face it man thats why you play pwi and make videos only when you look good which is only 5 percent of the time. Because you fail at so many other games that have no cs. I am one of the top pker at many games besides this and in this game. In pwi i rarely see skilled players. I keep it real and its clear you guys don't. Merry Christmas Happy Holidays b:pleased
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ... oh the ignorance. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    Spook__ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also why are people that dont even pk on a pk thread?

Why are you Pking on a PvE server for that matter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I agree with Miira's post, those are the better PKers, with some newer ones added in here and there, I don't PK anymore personally and haven't since my first week in Nefarious. All the times I've seen mystics PK I've not been impressed with it. Same with the rest of the new classes. OP gear and classes doesn't make a good player. Skills make a good player, and how well you can work as an individual and as a team.
  • Aggonist - Sanctuary
    Aggonist - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol roid comes outa no where when we are 1 vs 1ing each-other when i could have easily killed when he came at me. Roids so desperateb:chuckle he cheap shots while other people are 1 vs 1ing and posts a video about how pro he is. You know you cant even barley get near to kill me with your rank 9 in your other videos you posted. You think your kewlb:chuckle put that gear on again and mop the floor with you. Ive killed you before with your rank 9 gear on so i'm sure oht is nothing. Anyone can kill anyone if they don't fight back. Its sad really all you can post are videos about is you running around taking damage news flash your a barb with 12+ rank 9 fighting people that dont have the same gear. You have invoke.... your made to tank whats new. Lol post a video with you showing skill, not clicking. LBB and alot of other barb have shown way more skill than you ever will have its sad really. Funny thing is he only posts videos where he doesn't get beat, anyone can do that. Vindis time in pk is ending and other people are getting rank 9 and you guys are getting rolled this is a dire time for vindi i feel sad for them really. Cause vindi has no really good skilled players. Just like my little brother zerokiro(2.86 rank 8 bad gear sin) beat Mrssaxwell aka(kirby vindis best player) when he put on rank 8 daggers and still had gear advantage over him. You guys suck face it man thats why you play pwi and make videos only when you look good which is only 5 percent of the time. Because you fail at so many other games that have no cs. I am one of the top pker at many games besides this and in this game. In pwi i rarely see skilled players. I keep it real and its clear you guys don't. Merry Christmas Happy Holidays b:pleased

Woah noa..
    You're so pro huh? ;o
    When did you kill Roid? you got owned all day man.. b:chuckle
    You cant even kill that clicker~
    i just want to dream like you man, even if i wanted i cant Q_Q
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wow you must suck man if you cant dream about killing roid. Another thing of course your here to support roid clearly your in love since your riding him so hardbb:chuckle
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Noa claims to have killed Roid before when he is wearing his r9, I for one have never seen that happen 1n1 it's always getting ganked by 3+ ppl. Only way to prove that you can is with another video of a 1n1 with Roid, so what do you say? Do you accept a 1n1 vs Roid in his r9 gear? I volunteer to record the video.

If you say no I totally understand and proves my point. b:laughb:chuckle
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Play nice
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorZsYwavV0

Noa: I can only kill when I join in on a gank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That video summed up:
    Aspa forgets that psy can chain immobilize while Roid has no anti-stun up, and SUDDENLY GODDESSNOA WITH CHARGER ORBS.

What I'd do for actual soulforce that, you know, makes things proc, though.
    :< Stop picking on my looooozy tho QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Forgot to add 3v2 Noa still loses, and only succeeds at killing Roid in a gank. Around the 7:50-8 minute mark, they 1v1 and Roid 3 shots Noa... But I am sure there is a good excuse for that too :3
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    >: that psy just stood there tanking the hits b:cry why would u do that as a caster... at least take some effort to distance urself. And why is a r9 +12 putting in a video justifying something against a r8...
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So beast roid b:victory
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Man that sad +12 rank 9 barb vs non +12 psy and other r8s and still dies in the vid and the only reason that they died in the vid all at is because i wasnt thereb:chuckle cause we all know roids reaction time is as slow as a snail btw hows that brick keyboard doingb:laugh
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    dude didnt kill me for 8 minutes with full 12+ rank 9 barb with josd sounds like a fail to me. I kited and locked him for the whole time with rank 8 mostly +6 and bad shards and only died when there were other people there lol im so pro.
  • truekossy
    edited December 2011
    Options
    8 minutes? Noa you were barely in the video for 4 minutes. Even less than that if we only count the time you're visibly in the video or dealing some form of damage. Kiting? I'll give you that since you did spend a lot of time letting him chase you (until getting 3-shot) but if he was locked the whole time, as you put it, then how, pray tell, did he manage to... you know... kill anyone?

Edit: I'm not taking sides (aside from the one that involves popcorn) but this is so obvious I was just compelled to point it out.
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Took the liberty to provide you with some of their gears since Zerokiro made an inaccurate description when he said they were all non r9s as you can see:

Noa's gear at 1:55 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aEOsH_wjE
    Aparaguzz gear's http://pwcalc.com/1e89db0673289002
    looooz is a full TT nirvana seeker with +10 r8 sword.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:laugh i love how the vindi fan boys come out trolling lol, its funny to actually at the end of day hes a sad barb fighting people with way less gear than him. If you read the thread it says skill not what gear you have and roid shows none being a clicker. I see most of you are half or full ****** to realize that. I want him to post this on lost city are any server with skilled pkers and get laughed at he is fighting with way better gear than anyone in that video . If i was on roid barbs i would have easy killed myself and everyone in that video. The fact that he struggles and dies at all is really laughable. Also roid only fraps videos where he does good and cuts out where he does bad lol. Like i said before he only does good 5 percent of the time and gets pwned the rest. The funny thing is the psy stood there and talks to and tanks roid armas that long just to prove how pitiful roid is funny also. I want you to look at chezes videos and see how many views he has vs yours. To bad the vindi noob followers are to dumb to realize what real skill is.
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    Spook__ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why folks act so tough over beating up pixels?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why folks act so tough over beating up pixels?b:laugh

Same reason they act tough when they attack someone, then can't kill them, so they call their whole faction over. Damn that really sounds familiar, but no faction on Sanctuary would do that.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • truekossy
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *snip*

1: Transcend was a clicker. If you actually can say Transcend wasn't skilled then clearly you're an idiot.
    2: The videos were posted less than a week ago and only in this section, yet you're really comparing them to stuff done months ago and shown in far more active subforums? Really?
    3: You run around in almost full R9 yet call yourself R8. That's bad enough as is... but then you start mocking the skill of someone who kills you trivially and post nothing to support skill of your own? Wut?

But enough of me trying to get you to see common sense. I'll just go back to munching popcorn and laughing as the drama unfolds.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Eh, I'm not a Vindi fangirl lol And not in any of the big land holding factions either b:chuckle

But yea, if you want to prove your *skill*, why don't you record a video yourself killing people instead of getting pwned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Apparently triple spark AD IG takes skill.