Options

Comments

• Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But the baby pet have a broom >_<

Ok it's funny XD
    Too bad another player was near it so couldn't take better picture of it.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Couple questions since I am lazy and don't wanna look everywhere....

Will the cleric deaden nerves buff be able to be used on self?

How hard is it gonna be to get these skills? Hopefully not extremely CS related like r9 >.>
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dat pet is scary... Me not likez! And bring frogs back! b:shutupb:shutup
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Couple questions since I am lazy and don't wanna look everywhere....

Will the cleric deaden nerves buff be able to be used on self?

How hard is it gonna be to get these skills? Hopefully not extremely CS related like r9 >.>

all the new stuff is gotten from quests and farming
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can anyone comment on the "class redesign" they were talking about? Increased survivability and what not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can anyone comment on the "class redesign" they were talking about? Increased survivability and what not?

Isn't that just new skills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Isn't that just new skills?

Under each class on the preview page they had like "increased survivability" "increased damage" blah blah blah but bleh. Would be like PW to say all that and then be like "look shiny new skills".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The thread title always makes me think China invaded some country.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Under each class on the preview page they had like "increased survivability" "increased damage" blah blah blah but bleh. Would be like PW to say all that and then be like "look shiny new skills".

There isn't really much difference in classes other than what skills they can learn and what gear they can equip. All other differences are here: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Class_Statistics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There isn't really much difference in classes other than what skills they can learn and what gear they can equip. All other differences are here: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Class_Statistics

>_> Poopy Asty, I know that lol
    I'll PM you in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    new Armor/weapon Are Really Good. Stat Are Bad For Its Lvl.
    Maybe Some Bonus Are Good ...
    http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8979/20111218151042.jpg

They Are New Pet Too ;)

And I Saw An Icon (red, Orange, Green) On Some Player. Don't Know What It Means.
    The Pet Is Like:
    "dude, You Got Some Change ?"
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Pet Is Like:
    "dude, You Got Some Change ?"

b:laugh Good one!
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For news in PWCN today...

Two new servers opened to help divert player traffic, I suppose while pwcn is getting bigger and bigger pwi is getting smaller and smaller...
    Info page on the three new forces, from what I can tell it says nothing about level requirement, but it does say you need 200k to join a force.

New pics starting at 173
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceSeal - Sanctuary
    IceSeal - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bubblesb:cute personally i really appreciate all yout information b:pleased... but.. may i ask if you know something if with the new expansion... a new class will born?b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bubblesb:cute personally i really appreciate all yout information b:pleased... but.. may i ask if you know something if with the new expansion... a new class will born?b:dirty

If you read ANYWHERE on the entire thread including the first post on the first page, you would know the answer to this is no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyuketsuki_ - Raging Tide
    Kyuketsuki_ - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Honestly Adding another class would not help. In my opinion, not that it really matters, each class they add seems a bit more Over Powered then the one before it.b:beatup
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    Options

No.
    From what I understand, there won't be any new races/classes happening anytime soon.
    5 races may be the max for this game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaiendaitenshi
    kaiendaitenshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There was mentioned somewhere about AoE stealth for sin. Im not so sure about that, cause due to the movie with new skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6tfnVdcmQI Psychic will get stealth. Look at the effect after casting - it's stealth, isnt it?

By the way - anyone researched, what lvl is required for those skills? And what about costs? Another skillbook-like-thingy?
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No.
    From what I understand, there won't be any new races/classes happening anytime soon.
    5 races may be the max for this game...

+1

human, tideborn, untamed, winged elf, earthguard, ...there are no more elements.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    +1

human, tideborn, untamed, winged elf, earthguard, ...there are no more elements.

The next race would have to be non-elemental? (Though the current races aren't "one element" as it stands. *shrug*)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    +1

There was originally 5 major cities representing the 5 elements. These cities were the same size roughly as Arch and 1k. It wouldn't surprise me if there was not a single new class created. I think Arch was meant to be Wind? Idk.

It's a shame the newish devs are so useless they can't unlock this massive expanse of the map for us.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The next race would have to be non-elemental? (Though the current races aren't "one element" as it stands. *shrug*)

I would like to think that a possible new race would be either monster based or wraith based.
    I don't know if devs would ever get around to making starter zones again... they may very well shift to to making updates for endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaiendaitenshi
    kaiendaitenshi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Well, there are two more elements - light and darkness. At least they are included in Forsaken World. I dont think that its a problem to GM making one more race with no element...
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wait, so each class will get only one new skill or are those vids showing only one of the new skills for each class?

If this update will add only one skill per class, then it will be lame as hell b:surrender
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • Stone - Raging Tide
    Stone - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wait, so each class will get only one new skill or are those vids showing only one of the new skills for each class?

If this update will add only one skill per class, then it will be lame as hell b:surrender

Wait so, each poster can apperently only read one page 0.0, this update will be lame as hell with that kind of players b:bye

edited: Bubbles even got the link on this page "sigh"
  • rolix9
    rolix9 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Usually you read atleast the first page of the post. People are lazy or dumb
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wait so, each poster can apperently only read one page 0.0, this update will be lame as hell with that kind of players b:bye

edited: Bubbles even got the link on this page "sigh"
    rolix9 wrote: »
    Usually you read atleast the first page of the post. People are lazy or dumb

Thanks for flaming me for nothing, I guess acting cool and flaming in the forums is the only place you guys have the balls for it.

I was just asking a question because in the videos I watched, it only showed one new skill for each class. If you can't answer a question without throwing as insult, you can just move along, ok? b:bye
    Retired...

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thanks for flaming me for nothing, guess acting cool and flaming in the forums is the only place you guys have the balls for it.

I was just asking a question because in the videos I watched, it only showed one new skill for each class. If you can't answer my question, just move along, ok? b:bye

Or you can shut it and take his advice and read the first post of the thread? We don't need to answer a question that the first page answers, now deal with it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Or you can shut it and take his advice and read the first post of the thread? We don't need to answer a question that the first page answers, now deal with it.

I already saw this thread about a week ago and saw the new skills, but I was asking about the videos I watched recently that only showed one new skill per class, so, I thought that now each class only was getting one new skill, that is it, why get so mad over a post dude?

Grow up, please...
    Retired...

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Two of you, kindly stop it.
This discussion has been closed.