Sexy And We Know it [*VIDEO*]

Comments

• _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol I love how you just try to change the subject whenever you don't know what to reply.
    You're terrible at this troll business. As I said, you dropped down the lowest level and gotten racist on forums. Just shows how much "class" you have, bro. Just don't let the hispanic community in Nemesis see that or you'll have even more people leaving the way they've been leaving lately and having you kiss their ***** to try to get them back in there. I love screenshots.

You know, for a guy who claims to be so busy and have such a high life, you really do feed us and make it too easy to prove how much of an idiot you are online.

I don't know why you waste so much time trying to prove things here man. Don't know why it bothers you so much that I just don't care what you have to say. <--- see this small two sentence giveafawk post... hope you get the message this time r'ound; stop wasting your time kid.

--- Do --- not --- care --- b:bye
    Winning b:pleased
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lol. And yet he keeps even when he has half the server coming here telling him hes an idiot.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol you say I wrote a whole resume yet no one comments on the fact that Proski like gave us his whole career of school and how smart he thinks he is? Really? You're such a tool.

"we on the other hand take it for what it is and don't have to sit here and "prove" for instance that I've made deans list every semester, have been elected to and have represented a student body in front of lawmakers twice, have student-taught in 3 schools from public to remedial without even having the proper clearances to because I'm actually normal, liked, and trusted in real life, have done heaps of charity work since 13 besides"

What is that to you? The first sentence is contradictory to the fact that he states everything right afterwards... lol

*sigh* tools b:shutup

Alright I'll check up on you kids tomorrow I have to finish these reports before the end of the night - its been fun guys b:bye

Difference is that he is trolling your achievements `cause you make them sound like such a big deal. You make it seem like youre doing so well but in truth you really havent done anything spectacular. What you are is simply average if that, somebody who thinks he is a lot more than he is in reality. It is so amusing how illogical your "arguments" are that it makes them worth reading, even if you are clearly a lost cause.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    ROFL. How many people do we have to get for mango to understand he's an idiot? lol.
    We should have a mod just ban him from this this thread so he can stop making a fool of himself b:chuckle
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wow pope even getting racist...ftw..? coal for you this christmas naughty boy... nvm its too **** black for you -________-'
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    wow pope even getting racist...ftw..? coal for you this christmas naughty boy... nvm its too **** black for you -________-'

ROFL!

Keep em coming!

Gtfo our thread, racist!
  • Dodopod - Archosaur
    Dodopod - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Everyone so angry near Christmas. Meanies make Dodo cry. b:sad b:cry

PS: That was very mean to be racist geo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Shinigamizo - Lost City
    Shinigamizo - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    From the maker(s) of Proski Wallace; Proski Valli and the four seasons; Proski pop; and critically acclaimed Boom Boom Into my Heart, Baby, Proski & Zhadi productions, Proski Films, and inside the actors studio very own Jame's Lipton are proud to present to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCnEdJJFmrw&list=UUGkaypTQSHaI3fSgn1qA1aA&index=1&feature=plcp

u are **** dude.
    i bet ur just a fat virgin kid
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Everyone so angry near Christmas. Meanies make Dodo cry. b:sad b:cry

PS: That was very mean to be racist geo

Zhadi don't get on your girlfriends account and post for her, just saying.

b:bye
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Apparently better than your desk job. Gave me enough money to be living well, spend thousands on PWI, and not give a **** cuz I got money to blow, homeboy. Lol.

I heard you're having trouble getting enough money to go see your girlfriend.

If you have so much money man after over a year you haven't gone to see your girlfriend... ijs. I guess that lawn mowing business wasn't so great... or are you still paying off that loan for R8?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Just give in to the demands of the people already, lol. How many more people have to get on here to tell u to gtfo for you realize that your trash talking is not trashing me, rather yourself only lol
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    *Plays flight of the Valkyrie*

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... I'm takin' a ****.

Someone accept my BM into Elusive.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Just give in to the demands of the people already, lol. How many more people have to get on here to tell u to gtfo for you realize that your trash talking is not trashing me, rather yourself only lol

Deflect from the truth good idea b:bye
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011

Thing is man, I realize I'm never going to see you guys ever in my life, plus I don't see you as someone I'd like to get to know either - I can say w/e I want here. I can see by your reaction you obviously care about your image and that's cool. You're under the impression that I cared for some reason. But yes I do enjoy entertaining this silly argument going back and forth its... like I said entertaining, even at my own expense because again, never going to see you people ever, why should I care?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Lost cause.

Same thing over and over.

This was entertaining at first but it's just been a snore fest now.
    Lack of personality and lack of imagination for trolling. You should go look up some new meme's b:sleep
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Lost cause.

Same thing over and over.

This was entertaining at first but it's just been a snore fest now.
    Lack of personality and lack of imagination for trolling. You should go look up some new meme's b:sleep

Love you to Zhadipoo b:kiss
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Thing is man, I realize I'm never going to see you guys ever in my life, plus I don't see you as someone I'd like to get to know either - I can say w/e I want here. I can see by your reaction you obviously care about your image and that's cool. You're under the impression that I cared for some reason. But yes I do enjoy entertaining this silly argument going back and forth its... like I said entertaining, even at my own expense because again, never going to see you people ever, why should I care?

Who wants to dig your posts from past? You contradict yourself so often it is pretty darn amusing. And I really dont know why you as the "face of Nemesis" should offer common respect towards others.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    [2:57:14 AM] Nemesis Member: wow
    [2:57:16 AM] Nemesis Member: @ geo on forums
    [2:57:16 AM] Nemesis Member: rofl
    [2:57:25 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for him being racist
    [2:57:37 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for him admitting he doesnt care about others on the internet, but leads a faction and pretends he cares about them
    [2:57:44 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for not realizing he was wrong about the racism and keeps going
    [2:57:58 AM] Nemesis Member: sometimes ppl slip up and say racist remarks, i get it, but they at least apologize and realize it was wrong but not him lolol

I just woke up to this msg on skype.
    *How many more people have to get on here to tell u to gtfo for you realize that your trash talking is not trashing me, rather yourself only lol

Not just those who dislike you but even your own members are realizing this now.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    [2:57:14 AM] Nemesis Member: wow
    [2:57:16 AM] Nemesis Member: @ geo on forums
    [2:57:16 AM] Nemesis Member: rofl
    [2:57:25 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for him being racist
    [2:57:37 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for him admitting he doesnt care about others on the internet, but leads a faction and pretends he cares about them
    [2:57:44 AM] Nemesis Member: -1 for not realizing he was wrong about the racism and keeps going
    [2:57:58 AM] Nemesis Member: sometimes ppl slip up and say racist remarks, i get it, but they at least apologize and realize it was wrong but not him lolol

I just woke up to this msg on skype.

Not just those who dislike you but even your own members are realizing this now.

Its a game :)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Its a game :)

Exactly and instead of respecting your fellow gamers you make racist comments. Do you see any contradiction in your actions regarding that statement?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Its a game that i'm abusive on towards kat and everybody else I know. but hey, its the internet. raging at an inanimate object is different than raging at someone face to face.:)

mango looks like he just realized he never had to go ape shiit over this game in the first place, but now hes on a mission to prove to everybody that he doesnt care anymore because hes "learned the rules of the internet and can say whatever he wants to," all the while still caring deeply lol.

truth be told I stopped posting a few pages back because I feel bad for him. there is nothing left to say either because he's lying to himself and its just awkward at this point. even though I have no respect for him, out of the christmas spirit I'll reserve from posting what a few people close to him told me about that happened in their cata vent channels during the TW last night. all I have to say is wow. quit the game bud, you need a looooooooong vacation.
  • Motifer - Archosaur
    Motifer - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    First, lol at the video I liked it. Very creative can't wait to see more ^_^ lol at all the pics liked those too. lol at the trollin. Yes I had nothing to do after waking up at 4 am, so just read all the pages. Keep up the entertainment guys. Now I'll leave before someone notices my post. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    mango looks like he just realized he never had to go ape shiit over this game in the first place, but now hes on a mission to prove to everybody that he doesnt care anymore because hes "learned the rules of the internet and can say whatever he wants to," all the while still caring deeply lol.

truth be told I stopped posting a few pages back because I feel bad for him. there is nothing left to say either because he's lying to himself and its just awkward at this point. even though I have no respect for him, out of the christmas spirit I'll reserve from posting what a few people close to him told me about that happened in their cata vent channels during the TW last night. all I have to say is wow. quit the game bud, you need a looooooooong vacation.

b:laugh More like you just didn't have anything to say back so you stopped until the opportune time.

~ Anyways hope you all had a happy holiday weekend
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Hello.

My name is Geogaddi and last weekend I cussed out my fellow faction mates over losing a Territory War on Perfect World International via Ventrilo. I, then, proceeded to rage quitting and passing leadership to somebody else because this game is interfering with my real life and it's just simply too stressful. But it's just a game and I don't care. That wasn't a contradiction. I swear.
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hello.

My name is Geogaddi and last weekend I cussed out my fellow faction mates over losing a Territory War on Perfect World International via Ventrilo. I, then, proceeded to rage quitting and passing leadership to somebody else because this game is interfering with my real life and it's just simply too stressful. But it's just a game and I don't care. That wasn't a contradiction. I swear.

I dont trust you Geo!

Guess, the power of former nemesis leader was hidden in their base crystal.
    Killing the crystal showed his true nature
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you people make me come back to the forums in shame. shame that he hasnt been stopped from posting o,o.... so umm yeah. hi hows it going and (╯`□`)╯︵ ┻━┻.

btw HAIL THE GREAT POPE BROGADI THE 4th!!!!
    not to insult geo though and i swear this is not a contradiction...
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What I learned so far in this thread.

If your acting like a troll, your actually being very serious.
    Any comeback you have will be ignored and replied with some internet meme.
    If you play video games, you have no life.
    Internet girl friends are popular topics.
    Everyone is doing very well financially and is a responsible adult.
    Mango is very popular.
    This forum is still dead.
    We all believe in having fun.
    What you do ingame directly represents you outside of the game
    .(people can hide behind a screen..don't agree with this)

My favorite topic: Nobody cares about anything that goes on here(anything connected to PWI)

Think I got it all, thanks for funny pictures..wish the video was longer proski. There is potential there.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    lol - I've got 10 minutes until I go to work decided to come onto the forums to see whats up with the server sense I never log in anymore and you guys are still going on about nothing here... good gawd.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited January 2012
    lol - I've got 10 minutes until I go to work decided to come onto the forums to see whats up with the server sense I never log in anymore and you guys are still going on about nothing here... good gawd.

check the post dates, sir.
    lol. this thread was dead till u posted again.