Sexy And We Know it [*VIDEO*]

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! 2 posts worth of pictures?!
    I mean, I know you looking retardedly stupid and that picture really catches your personality (or lack of), but it got you THAT paranoid that you had to post, not just one, but four pictures?
    ROFL!

Real laughs, bro. Real.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! 2 posts worth of pictures?!
    I mean, I know you looking retardedly stupid and that picture really catches your personality (or lack of), but it got you THAT paranoid that you had to post, not just one, but four pictures?
    ROFL!

Real laughs, bro. Real.

That's the best you can come up with? lol

Please try again sir.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Reinforcements...hahaha I'm just here to be entertained :D
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Cams broke?
    re
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Reinforcements...hahaha I'm just here to be entertained :D

speaking of reinforcements.

oh hey kat, didn't know you were part of this conversation.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    speaking of reinforcements.

oh hey kat, didn't know you were part of this conversation.

b:cute Hey Zhadi b:bye...and no, I'm not. Just sitting here paying stupid bills and looking for some distraction that you all are providing, lol.
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You guys totally strayed from the main topic i.e discussing my hot skimpy boxers. WTF is this b:angryb:angry. BTW Nice hairdo on the last pic brogaddi b:laugh
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Scaatto's a barb o.o
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Broski, Popegaddi... you 2 use to be bros man what happened.. dont you remember the the fun you 2 had last christmas?

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/nMkLzYCwGU9lwXXw

Kiss and make up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ROFLROFLROFL b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hahahahahhahahha
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Oh god lol, proc marry me b:laugh
  • Lolroll - Archosaur
    Lolroll - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I AM NOT PROC!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agent u was once all mine QQ
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    That is UBER hilarious b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Broski, Popegaddi... you 2 use to be bros man what happened.. dont you remember the the fun you 2 had last christmas?

Kiss and make up!

Good thing you used my big nose photo, proski doesn't like looking like he has a big nose.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    LMAO....LOLOLOLOL...this is awesome Chris b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Oh Em Gee Ya!!

Soooooo uber!!!
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yay guest appearance by the biggest troll in history, VitaNova :D!!! *everyone cheers*

Anyway, this has got to be the funniest little trollathon I ever saw, miss ya proski <3, and srsly lol I only got through about half of it before I got bored, but you're not allowed to post *** **** on the forums so geo please put your epeen away and crawl back into your little burrow of self hate, fact of the matter is, in the army you can be anything you want to be, and on pwi you can be anyone you want to be, but reality is if any of you had the Cadillac life you claim, you wouldn't be here kicking and screaming :P Also I find it amazing that both of you do so much with your lives, as for me, I guess I'm not as amazing as you, I just go to work and drink, but oh well. Anyway miss you all but your game is boring :( back to swtor now, updates over <3 ciao.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Yay guest appearance by the biggest troll in history, VitaNova :D!!! *everyone cheers*

Anyway, this has got to be the funniest little trollathon I ever saw, miss ya proski <3, and srsly lol I only got through about half of it before I got bored, but you're not allowed to post *** **** on the forums so geo please put your epeen away and crawl back into your little burrow of self hate, fact of the matter is, in the army you can be anything you want to be, and on pwi you can be anyone you want to be, but reality is if any of you had the Cadillac life you claim, you wouldn't be here kicking and screaming :P Also I find it amazing that both of you do so much with your lives, as for me, I guess I'm not as amazing as you, I just go to work and drink, but oh well. Anyway miss you all but your game is boring :( back to swtor now, updates over <3 ciao.

If what was explained earlier on this thread was a Cadillac life to you, you sir are pathetic. b:shutup
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    ROFL. And, yet another, person getting on forums to troll Mango.
    And, yet again, Mango to the forums to defend himself because it pains him to see anybody think poorly of him on the internet.

*and, yet again, waits on response from mango*
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    ROFL. And, yet another, person getting on forums to troll Mango.
    And, yet again, Mango to the forums to defend himself because it pains him to see anybody think poorly of him on the internet.

*and, yet again, waits on response from mango*

b:dirty Busy at work but cute post kid b:kiss
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    b:dirty Busy at work but cute post kid b:kiss

yes, i can tell you're busy with posting on the forums and all. lol.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    yes, i can tell you're busy with posting on the forums and all. lol.

Yeah having a job working behind a computer has its perks I guess, hows the lawn mowing business working out for you?
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Kiss and make up!

b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Yeah having a job working behind a computer has its perks I guess, hows the lawn mowing business working out for you?

Apparently better than your desk job. Gave me enough money to be living well, spend thousands on PWI, and not give a **** cuz I got money to blow, homeboy. Lol.

I heard you're having trouble getting enough money to go see your girlfriend.

You're getting desperate, mango. I didn't know you'd go as low as racism over getting trolled lol.

On second thought, I did. I just kind of forgot suddenly how much you care about your online reputation.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Apparently better than your desk job. Gave me enough money to be living well, spend thousands on PWI, and not give a **** cuz I got money to blow, homeboy. Lol.

I heard you're having trouble getting enough money to go see your girlfriend.

You're getting desperate, mango. I didn't know you'd go as low as racism over getting trolled lol.

On second thought, I did. I just kind of forgot suddenly how much you care about your online reputation.

b:laugh Someone is getting defensive
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Lol I love how you just try to change the subject whenever you don't know what to reply.
    You're terrible at this troll business. As I said, you dropped down the lowest level and gotten racist on forums. Just shows how much "class" you have, bro. Just don't let the hispanic community in Nemesis see that or you'll have even more people leaving the way they've been leaving lately and having you kiss their ***** to try to get them back in there. I love screenshots.

You know, for a guy who claims to be so busy and have such a high life, you really do feed us and make it too easy to prove how much of an idiot you are online.
  • Ionide - Archosaur
    Ionide - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Mango, seriously, get over yourself man. The fact that you need to resort to making fun of someone for his heritage shows the level of class you deal with. Give it up and realize the truth, the fact that you fight every day with people online when you supposedly "dont care" shows that you obviously do. I'm sorry man, but someone had to tell you eventually, and i generally hope that you wake up and realize that every day you believe that the virtual land you own on a video game means something, is a day that you could be working on yourself, to become a better person, generally. Comon man, wake up and smell the roses. It's a game, and we all need to take a step back and realize that sometimes.
  • Godzirra - Archosaur
    Godzirra - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh Someone is getting defensive
    Someone is getting even more defensive. Like, seriously, when you try to act so nonchalant it's like one giant nervous laugh that's too obvious to mistake for a normal one. Just stop while you're (kind of) ahead.