The worst

Options
2»

Comments

• Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got a few like that but here is one that goes to someone else... A member of my faction was looking for help at the rattus boss and got some random lvl 90 sin to join his team. Sin got to him above rattus dropped team and pks him...

Ok...???

Then he tries to leave safe zone and sin says you can't leave sz until you pay me 100k (still not sure why guildy didn't just teleport but eh to each his own)

Me and some other guildies go over there to deal with the "issue" he hugs sz and stealths away not realizing that I am right there.... I follow him down to rattus and then one shot him with a sage knife throwb:chuckle

Oh my pm's blow up on how I don't know how to play a sin I am such a fail... What kind of idiot goes sage... So I kill him a few more times... And he still hates meb:sad (can't figure out for the life of me why)

My point is I feel such hatred and bigotry just because I went sage on my sin it hurts people it really hurts... b:cry lol

PS I still don't know how I failed when he is laying at my feet dead complaining... I wish that once you killed someone the chat filter stops working... That would make it more realistic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i've been kicked out of a guild because for saying "You go,girl!" to a guild mate when they finally reached a level they had worked hard to get. she was from another country, and apparently didnt understand that was an American form of congratulations, and she went ballistic she got the guild leader involved,who i think was also European and didnt know the expression either. long story short, even with my husband trying to explain things (and he was an English teacher of 22 years experience at the time) i got thrown out. it really hurt to be treated so, for just congratulating someone.

im autistic, and it makes it hard to to judge how people will react to what i say or do, no matter how hard i try to figure it out.

Have you ever felt mistreated? Share the worst reason why:

You have been kicked out of squad

You have been kicked out of guild

for me:
    You have been kicked out of squad - for not giving lvl 19 mold phys neck to lvl 77 bm, he said he can't solo quingzi without it and booted me lol

You have been kicked out of guild - for not leaving dungeon to res low level guild member
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Let's see....been kicked from squad for multiple reasons:

Argueing
    Not healing
    Not tanking
    AFK
    Rushing ahead

Kicked from faction...uhm, so far besides inactivity on a character this BM was the only one who got kicked in 4 yrs of playing.

Aparently in KB you are not allowed to purchase items from guildies at low end prices and re-sell for profit, nor allowed to joke around and PK a guildie's alt after a NV run or joke with them in world chat from your known alts. Funny.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Let's see....been kicked from squad for multiple reasons:

Argueing
    Not healing
    Not tanking
    AFK
    Rushing ahead

Kicked from faction...uhm, so far besides inactivity on a character this BM was the only one who got kicked in 4 yrs of playing.

Aparently in KB you are not allowed to purchase items from guildies at low end prices and re-sell for profit, nor allowed to joke around and PK a guildie's alt after a NV run or joke with them in world chat from your known alts. Funny.

I'm still not allowed in kagebushi because of the time I restat heavy armor and stole catapults in tw lol. Hi perses =]

My worst was probably in triforce, nykage kicked me like once a month for random reasons.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm still not allowed in kagebushi because of the time I restat heavy armor and stole catapults in tw lol. Hi perses =]

My worst was probably in triforce, nykage kicked me like once a month for random reasons.

lol, I shoulda went to TW on my psychic and stole cata's XD. I entirely forget about that option X3

And lol, didn't he kick you like 10 times in one day xD?
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Some time ago when my cleric was 8x in an FC had a real nasty seeker that seemed to know everything, or thought they did. Kicked people for not 'performing' the way he thought they should.

Got the worst where on Bishopboss there somehow was 3-4 Bishops and got my cleric killed. Then after towning to come back (and iirc rez 1-2 people) he kicked me.

There are some things that are unforgivable. Kicking a cleric for dying should be punishable by hanging, or something equivalent, to you character. Because any 8x cleric can tank 3-4 Bishops.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just for something different I tele'd in to bh79 with random squad (no big deal but it did cost 13k coins...) and leader sees my guild and kicks me cause he had an argument with the guild leader.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've never been kicked from a guild.

But I was in a situation where i was leader of a reasonably big social fac on my server. I had been voted leader and knowing not how to go about it exactly, I asked my officers and members for any suggestions/criticism/ideas if they had it. I made it clear that i was open to them and that if I was doing something they believed wrong they could tell me. Instead of doing so, a few of them, whom i also considered friends, decided to talk **** about me behind my back...due to the simple fact that we had over 170 people in guild and I had to make room periodically by kicking inactives. Apparently, it was an indication that i had gone crazy with power.

I can't remember ever having been kicked from a squad. I was denied a spot in quite a few squads tho, because when low levels ask for help in world chat these days, they often have surprisingly and unnecessarily high standards.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have never been kicked from a guild or squad. I am so awesome. Although, I have left guilds and squads I deemed not worth of my presence.