Options
Quasee - Dreamweaver
Quasee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Have you ever felt mistreated? Share the worst reason why:

You have been kicked out of squad

You have been kicked out of guild

for me:
You have been kicked out of squad - for not giving lvl 19 mold phys neck to lvl 77 bm, he said he can't solo quingzi without it and booted me lol

You have been kicked out of guild - for not leaving dungeon to res low level guild member
Post edited by Quasee - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got kicked out of squad because I was a better barb than the dex barb pretending to tank and his idiot cleric couldn't even do anything other than squad heal at Polearm. The whole squad got wiped out thanks to the cleric, and the barb could neither hold aggro or stay alive.

They booted me when Pole was almost dead. Fun part was that I got credit for it, and no one in the squad did. b:chuckle
    Charm tanking FTW =P

Never been kicked from a faction before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh, you barely felt anything yet b:bye

~when GMs banned me for no reason 3 years ago, assuming i fake bid on a territory.
    I cried for........ THREE WHOLE DAYS!
    Sad story i noes b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ive felt mistreated when once out of the goodness of my heart I solod a FC for some lowbie, and i was gonna sell the other spots. And give him a free one. Well, I DC'd while selling, came back he had gotten lead, and refused to reinvite me and took everything for himself... Like come on I did that to be nice and you ****** hustle me? What a biitch its times like those I wish I was on a pk server...

Oh and I also got kicked from a squad once for not healing some stupid *** sin that would run into a group of mobs and start auto attacking them 1 at a time, so he kicked me after like the 5th time he died without heals. W/e idgaf about that kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've never actually been kicked out of squad or out of guild. I've left, had other people leave, but haven't had that happen. The worse is when people steal drops in FBs after you're even nice enough to wine it for free, even though you already got dibs on the drops because you advertised it as your FB, your drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The only time I've felt particularly mistreated was years ago during an fb-bh39. The lvl40 bm would literally run through every mob without attacking them and beg for heals. <_< Since this was before genies, before holy path, and before everyone and their decrepit grandmother had a 100+ char to help out with, I had a perfectly good reason not to heal him and grab heal agro.

But since he had tabs and therefore had lead, he threatened to kick me if I didn't heal him even after myself and several others explained heal aggro to him. But I finally healed him, and I was mob chow. After repeating this about 5 times, I refused to rez him when he died, and he kicked me out of the squad. I didn't even wait for the timer before I teleported myself out of there.

It made me feel a lot better when everyone else in his squad dropped and followed me outside, asking if I wanted to run through again. b:cute I politely refused though because that darb bm just put me off my cleric complex for the day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ive been kicked out of both faction twice and squad once. the first time i got kicked was from both factoin and squad for personal rl reasons. the second time was when the faction was talkin bout FC and how someone was taking their low lvl toon into FC to plvl. So i was tellin em how its alot better to wait till the 80s to start FC rather than do em when they are low lvl which resulted in a disagreement and so i got booted from faction.

What i think is pure stupidity is when ppl get booted for non sense type of reasons. Such as like gettin booted for doing something right when the rest dont agree or gettin the boot for not compromising to other ppls selfishness and other unknown reasons.

And Venus, its not just gettin dibs on drops from fbs, its also wining bhs and tellin em that ya get molds, pages, books. then they run off with em and you try contacting them only to get a no response.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear
    Delu_Balan - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Never been kicked from a faction...

But the squad kick that sticks out in my mind, was long ago on my first cleric.... was a TT, I think.. hard to remember that far back xD... Anyway, squad formed, and we went inside... soon as we assembled in the lobby, the squad leader kicked me out.... for being male.. >___> PM'd me some big story about how male clerics all fail and dont know how to play.... Cracked me up xD
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

And Venus, its not just gettin dibs on drops from fbs, its also wining bhs and tellin em that ya get molds, pages, books. then they run off with em and you try contacting them only to get a no response.

Sadly, I've had that happen as well. But Iunno, it just stings more when it's an FB because it ruins the buzz. Or at least I still a buzz everytime I do an FB. :P It was still super fun the second time I did the 89 FB for my sin. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sadly, I've had that happen as well. But Iunno, it just stings more when it's an FB because it ruins the buzz. Or at least I still a buzz everytime I do an FB. :P It was still super fun the second time I did the 89 FB for my sin. XD

Sounds like ya got your fb89 done on your sin which is good, but ya would think that doin it the first time would be alot better than doin it a second time. So far with me, the only two ways that can happen is if ya get a bh/fb squad or ya get a factoin squad with a few bad apples in it.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Put drops on free = problem solved. See someone picking shiit up kick him. Hope you kick him before he gets his hand on the mold/book, the point click cursor system sucks in this game. So yea might take a few tries before he actually gets it! ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I've never really been kicked from a party that I can remember, but I've rudely left many times. I've only been booted out of a faction for being inactive.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I don't like to use FB tabs unless I also am the one who provides the wines. I've tagged along on too many other FBs where someone other than the tabber would ask to wine, and then claim dibs on all the drops because they wined it, even though they knew ahead of time that someone else was tabbing. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Haven't been booted from a faction.. but I did have a big disagreement with my old director once. It was a smallish guild, but they were going to try getting a fac base. Director got angry at me for using the subs I farmed to farm TTs (to get more subs.. circle continues) instead of donating it to the 'mat bank to get a base'. Or w/e. Being called a selfish cow because I didn't want to donate my hard earned mats to a lost cause was quite upsetting.

Once got booted from a fb59 because the sin kept rambo-ing into mobs and died repeatedly. Threatened to kick me if he died again, then boom; he got 1shot by the exploding mobs in the fire area.

-You have been kicked from the squad!-
    sin (in pm): can u rez me
    sin: i need rez sorry can u rez plz
    sin: rez!!!!

Needless to say, I did not rez him and ignored all join squad requests sent after I left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    got kicked out of squad because i kept calling this guy a terrorist because he is from.... u know where

and i got kicked out of guild because i acted like a girl, make a girl char, post a girl pic on guild forum, talk like a girl, act cute n seduce guild leader, all those kinda shait. am i proud of myself? HELL YEA b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

and i got kicked out of guild because i acted like a girl, make a girl char, post a girl pic on guild forum, talk like a girl, act cute n seduce guild leader, all those kinda shait. am i proud of myself? HELL YEA b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

I lol'd at this. What did they say when they found out you were a guy, HOW did they find out.

I've only been booted from a faction for being inactive.

If I ever get booted in a squad while doing fb/bh, i'll just Blade tempest them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I lol'd at this. What did they say when they found out you were a guy, HOW did they find out.

I've only been booted from a faction for being inactive.

If I ever get booted in a squad while doing fb/bh, i'll just Blade tempest them.

well guild leader was pissed i acted cute with him, u know older men likes girls with boyish attitude, i did that.

alot of other men who dirty talked with me were pissed too.

they found out because there r still good friends of mine that knew i was a boy, and one of em, i dont know who, screenshotted my PM with him/her that implied that i am a male. and i was acting wierd too, like not talking on vent... n alot more, dont quite remember.

but guild leader quitted n i got invited back because i was loyal, funny and awesome.
  • __Serpent__ - Lost City
    __Serpent__ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I was kicked from my first big boy guild... because they lost their first TW. Literally, that's it. The leader was mad and decided to boot only me just because I was the most recent post in faction chat. >.>
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't get kicked from factions,I kick factions.
    No wait that was Chuck Norris nvm
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I cant remember being kicked from any squad. even tho it may have happened 1 time.. but in this case it's so long ago i cant remember.

Never been kicked from a faction.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yeah, back when assassins were considered pretty much useless, I was refused a spot in BH runs just for being an assassin! But now when we are OP, those people can su ck on a huge dong b:pleased
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kicked out of a squad on my bm for stealing aggro from the wizzy in bh59, he got mad cause i got aggro and squad wiped. He called me fail and harassed me the next day for it too. Told him "i'd like to see you tank with no heals with 1.5k mdef" Squad also told me i couldn't tank but i lasted like a whole minute after they wiped, with no heals.

Another time was with my cleric, i was in bh51, this really squishy bm QQ raged at me for dying but the mobs, yes the mobs one shot him. My buddy was there, when the guy called me fail, and buddy said "don't blame her, because you have **** gear and are one shotted"

Kicked out fb59 for being a metal mage, i just got my r8 weapon lol what do you expect. But serves me right though.

Suicidal squad in fb99 sot, kicked me cause i was tanking boss + 5 mobs for a while, they got mad cause i didn't die and kicked me... lol.
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I remember when I was framed for a mass robbery of a successful faction I founded after I left due to RL and transferred the lead. When I came back, I was treated like garbage and never talked to by over half the guild.

I was so upset, I cut myself once for every month I led that faction into glory, and cried for weeks.

b:cry
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • /icky - Sanctuary
    /icky - Sanctuary Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Two days ago, i got kicked from a fcc squad because i started lvl 98 and during bishop boss i levelled up...squad leader said 99+ players steal all the exp and spirit from lvl 90/97 players.

This morning i got kicked by a bh79 squad (my last one since i reached 100) because they needed the spot for a 85 barb... Yes good people of PWI a 100 sin 5.0 aps cant tank a bh79(because we dont have aggro skills) if you ask some people from a faction i wont name...but if you play on sanctuary server there is no need... b:chuckle

From a faction i never been kicked...instead i got many, many, many random invites while walking in west arch.

See ya in-game people b:bye
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got kicked out of FC when I was a much smaller Sin, because they thought I triggered the heads. (I was standing closest to the NPC). I told them, it was not me, I know better.

So they did the run again w/o me and it seems it was the Wiz in their group. The SAME Wizard that kept doing aoe on the last boss, the SAME Wizard that kept running too close to groups of mobs and back to us, the SAME Wizard that kept going afk ....

I was mad - and did NOT accept their apology and pked the ars that said I did it.

See when I said "I did not do it, I've been playing this game for a very long time and know better" - instead of saying "WHO cares, dont mean you know **** and kicked/pked me", they should of listened and canned the trash talk.

The Wizard clearly showed they were an idiot and noob... so I was steamed. Not once, ever have I done anything I was unsure of w/o asking.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Never been kicked from a faction, seldom kicked from squads, occasionally asked for lead and booted insane squad members tho...

But I'd have to say the worst times I've ever had in PWI has been watching people join the fac I was a leader/officer in, become friends with them, help them level/gear up, then watch them leave for greener pastures and trash us as if we were garbage.

I know it's a game, but too many people here seem to think the other chars they see are bots, and not real people. I've always given people the benefit of the doubt - but for some reason loyalty and friendship don't seem to last very long. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of friends who have left for other factions that have stayed friends, but that's usually the exception rather than the rule. Between that and the PayToWin that TW has become, it's turned me off the game with a few exceptions.

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Katreck - Harshlands
    Katreck - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Faction:
    My fac disbanded from one day to another without previous notice, it went poof ( Team Llama) and then like 4 months foward they reapeared... cant seem to forget that

Squad:
    The worst i remember was my first time healing and getting to know the Wraithgate.
    I healed good at pyro and nob, it was perfectly fine till then, but then at pole.. the only sin we had in squad charged in ( he had less than 1.9k hp...) and the tanker charged in too.
    what happen next? The sin died ( ofc he was so low of hp he couldnt stand an aoe ) and the barb requested me to res him, i started and the dds behind me came closer to pole ( epic <.< go in aoe range while healer is busy ressing ...haha, funny) : result the DDs died and i ressed the sin, i was gonna heal the barb to get him tanking good and res the silly dds but well, the sin i just ressed left the squad, Stunlock me and the barb came to me with pole behind and killed me <.<
  • YenSena - Sanctuary
    YenSena - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh noes lol

Being in a PvP server is way worse than being in a PvE one(Like Iam).

Image being kicked from a squad because some noob blames you for w/e reason and its not your fault at all,not just kick you,but pk you right after,meh I would hate him for life. b:angry
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I neer let myself et kicked out of anything, I leave before they can
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But I'd have to say the worst times I've ever had in PWI has been watching people join the fac I was a leader/officer in, become friends with them, help them level/gear up, then watch them leave for greener pastures and trash us as if we were garbage.

I know it's a game, but too many people here seem to think the other chars they see are bots, and not real people.

Truth is, in many guilds, there is no way up that ladder - unless you are a very close friend, girl/boy friend or ingame-spouse of the Leader.

Most guilds your either one of the TW88s, Mat Farmer, or Guild Base Questers...

Over time you help build the guild up, but never have a say in how it's run.... so you leave.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Probably getting kicked from the faction I was in for a long time.
    But looking back, I'm glad about it. Got rid of a real **** load of drama, tears and annoying people. Found another faction and better friends. And the person who was responsible for it quit shortly after haha

Getting kciked from squads, never really care xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]