Comments

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    See now that **** is funny b:laugh
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    But what if the guy like a Barb, was actually a chick irl? And you were actually a chick hitting on a WOMAN IRL!?!?!?

Actually, that happened to me. While my female characters are definitely more prone to getting the lewd comments from random guys, my barb was hit on one time by a cleric I frequently ran FFs with. She went so far as to ask me to marry her. I told her I was a girl; she was quiet for awhile, then decided that didn't matter. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • alphablitz
    alphablitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I find it funny I have a barb and a veno and I get more pms on my barb for free rides than on my veno who has maxed bust (Im a guy who couldnt resist). I like to mess with them alot by telling them Im a girl on my barb and a guy when I on my veno...the reactions I get are priceless lol I dont want to rely on a video game to find love yet first 20 lvls thats what most of the players are there for.
  • SugaMomma - Sanctuary
    SugaMomma - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    But what if the guy like a Barb, was actually a chick irl? And you were actually a chick hitting on a WOMAN IRL!?!?!?

Oh, yes. I have had this problem indefinitely. One certain veno would NOT stop hitting on me, kept trying to get a piece of my barbs sweet honey buns. b:cry I kept telling her I was a girl (I thought my name would give it away) but she thought I was just teasing her.... b:sweat
  • Antelopes - Heavens Tear
    Antelopes - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    SugaMomma wrote:
    Oh, yes. I have had this problem indefinitely. One certain veno would NOT stop hitting on me, kept trying to get a piece of my barbs sweet honey buns. I kept telling her I was a girl (I thought my name would give it away) but she thought I was just teasing her....

And this is why they need to add Male Venos and Female Barbs REGARDLESS of Chinese Mythology! D:
  • alphablitz
    alphablitz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    or what SugaMomma said male character but with a chick name should give hints...I once had a friend named his alt IRGuyIRL on his veno and guys still hit on him despite the hint his name gave lol I wish I had my old computer to show the screenshots of the chats he had xD
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Sidenote: PWI, for chi...allow it so that female characters can hug other females, and carry them too...or so that female characters can allow others a lift on their mount (air and ground) the way that male characters can. One of my best friends is on this game, and she has a female character. I can't hug for chi, give her a lift or anything, because my cleric is also a female. So please pwi, make both genders able to pick up, and hug one another to aid their comrades. This would be appreciated. Thanks.

PWE (because that's who you're talking to here) has no control over things like that, and the people that do have control over it (the Chinese devs) have no desire to be arrested by the Chinese government and have the game shut down. Things like this could be construed as promoting homosexuality, which is expressly against Chinese law.

As for this thread, it has served its purpose.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.