Pirnpin' ain't easy.

snufalufaguss
snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Why does every loser in PWI think they got game? I made a veno the other day and every guy that sends me a squad request expects to cuddle and kiss for gracing me with their presence during my questing. They get all pissed off and don't want to squad anymore when I tell them I a dude. b:laugh

Funny to see how lame some of them sound though. If girls are falling for these guys, then they are dumber than I thought.
Post edited by snufalufaguss on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Start with "I'm a guy" then you avoid everything.

/thread
  • snufalufaguss
    edited December 2011
    Start with "I'm a guy" then you avoid everything.

/thread

I rather tell them after they helped me kill all the mobs though.
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    One day I was grinding and someone came up to my veno asking to cyber with him. o_O
    So I decided to play with him a little, because I always hear of venos being guys and thought it was rather funny idea. I said "Sure... but will you suck my *blank*?" >__>
    It was quite hilarious. Other than that, I think people make up the idea that venos are always hit on, because that's really the first time a guy "hit on" my veno, aside from a few "cute/beautiful/etc veno".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha one of the reasons i dont use Sexy fashion on my Veno b:laugh
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    One day I was grinding and someone came up to my veno asking to cyber with him. o_O
    So I decided to play with him a little, because I always hear of venos being guys and thought it was rather funny idea. I said "Sure... but will you suck my *blank*?" >__>
    It was quite hilarious. Other than that, I think people make up the idea that venos are always hit on, because that's really the first time a guy "hit on" my veno, aside from a few "cute/beautiful/etc veno".

Yeah, um, my Veno has about 25 people on BL for asking for sexual services via the internet. >_> Or Had before my BL glitched and no longer worked at all for about 4 months, during which time it rage deleted everyone on it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • snufalufaguss
    edited December 2011
    I had one dude come up and ask me if i wanted 20,000 coins. He added a few b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty to seal the deal.

I mean, does this actually work? Would a girl be impressed by this?

I only ask because it is like love at first sight when a girl looks at me. I never had to offer anything but a smile and they get all hot and bothered.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, um, my Veno has about 25 people on BL for asking for sexual services via the internet.

You must be special then. My blacklist only holds 20 people total...

I just ignore the horny people. Who cares, it's a game, not a **** service. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011

You must be special then. My blacklist only holds 20 people total...

I just ignore the horny people. Who cares, it's a game, not a **** service. b:chuckle

o.O I thought BL was 50...

Oh, that was the BL with the BL extension stone, costs 300 gold.

Edit: Mine holds 0 people. I can add someone to BL, relog, and BL's empty again. Happens on both of my clients. >_> I've sent in tickets and got the reply of 'can't duplicate, give us your financial information then jump off a building'.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    o.O I thought BL was 50...

Oh, that was the BL with the BL extension stone, costs 300 gold.

I'm sorry for you, child. Spending that kind of money must have hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry for you, child. Spending that kind of money must have hurt.

yeah, and it's still broken QQ
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    yeah, and it's still broken QQ

Fitting then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I made a veno the other day

Fox form prevents that I think. No dudes bother me when I'm in beast form try it yourself. :P

Edit: Being a G.I.R.L is annoying, its better you play as a male character by far... Or beast form :P
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    that is very strange, because i have never had to announce 'i am a woman' in any squad. the gender of the other player isnt important, its how they play the character that is. i've played with so many weird, and just plain **** (including barbs with **** hairstyles! ^o^), and some were awsome, others were total failures. what does get a laugh is my age -51- and that im a mom with 4 kids! that always seems to blow people's minds!b:laugh

Why does every loser in PWI think they got game? I made a veno the other day and every guy that sends me a squad request expects to cuddle and kiss for gracing me with their presence during my questing. They get all pissed off and don't want to squad anymore when I tell them I a dude. b:laugh

Funny to see how lame some of them sound though. If girls are falling for these guys, then they are dumber than I thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Funny to see how lame some of them sound though. If girls are falling for these guys, then they are dumber than I thought

For random squads that are on the outside maps, I normally haven't had to say anything to people. Those people who do, I've had to shut down immediately. I've buffed people at random, just flying by and being, and they sent me hearts and kissy faces. I told them immediately that I am a man, and sent the vomit, flaming mad, and scorn face.

People who say thanks hun/baby/love/sexy/beautiful, etc., after I buff them, heal them, or rez them, I've had to tell them I'm a man.

The worst ones are the dudes that just hit you up at random when you're only flying by, running by on your mount, etc.

For example, I was riding my ninetails, wearing my armor, and looking at the prices in the AH at lost city for my next armor upgrade. A dude randomly whispers me, and says "I think I'm in...." I don't recognize the name, but I figured it was someone that I helped before, or one of their alts, so I asked "In what?" Dude said that he's in love with me. Now, How in the heck do you fall in love with pixels? My character does have the appearance of an attractive PIXILATED woman, but I didn't make her for dudes to oogle at. Lol.

In squads, before the run, I announce to everyone that I have sage rez, so please help save my xp too. (This relaxes them, and catches all of their attention, so that I can also tell them that I'm a man, and please don't flirt with me.) It was funny, because I got in a squad once, with 1 male character, and 5 other females. I announced that I'm a man, and please don't flirt with me, and 4 of the other female characters said "ME TOO". LOL. We had a good laugh that day.

Also, on my veno...people still try to flirt even if I'm in fox form, so that's still not 100% guaranteed.

I had a dude follow me around on my cleric when I was taking screenshots. So I flew away. I noticed that he was following me, so I turned around and asked him what he wanted, and why he was following me. He ran away and left after that.

Also, some of the people asking for an embrace are actually only after the chi it allows. I tell them that I'm a man, and say "for chi only" anytime that it happens though. If a random person stops me and asks for an embrace, I usually ignore it, or I challenge them to a duel andd unequip my weapon. I'd rather fight instead of having my character do that. Even worse is the ones that give you kissy faces while you're giving them chi, and then try to carry your character away by running with her. If that happens, I drop Serenity from there, and leave.

Sidenote: PWI, for chi...allow it so that female characters can hug other females, and carry them too...or so that female characters can allow others a lift on their mount (air and ground) the way that male characters can. One of my best friends is on this game, and she has a female character. I can't hug for chi, give her a lift or anything, because my cleric is also a female. So please pwi, make both genders able to pick up, and hug one another to aid their comrades. This would be appreciated. Thanks.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've had this guy harass me to meet up with him so that we could "hook up" so he can see if i am "worthy" enough to be his woman. lolwut? So i told him politely to eff off b:cute But he kept harassing me >.> So bl'd him, then he came on his alts and harassed me from there, so when i tried sending in a ticket, the ticket system wasn't working, of course... Thank God he quit the gameb:surrender
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I had one dude come up and ask me if i wanted 20,000 coins. He added a few b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty to seal the deal.

I mean, does this actually work? Would a girl be impressed by this?

I only ask because it is like love at first sight when a girl looks at me. I never had to offer anything but a smile and they get all hot and bothered.

Yeah... my belief for along time has been that some of these guys, think us (females) saying HI to them is... foreplay...
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I get that......its a burden

But, yeah I'm now in the habit on my veno saying, 'Hi btw Im a guy' when i join a squad
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:surrender Happens to me all the time on my veno. Heck, I've even had someone persist after me AFTER I told them I was a guy. e~e Not to mention once before on another server that is not affiliated with PWI, I was pk'd in the air on my veno, and then the guy flew up to my veno's corpse and stuck his pixel face in my veno's pixel chest...|D I attract weirdos, I swear...

It's times like these that make me want to get a make over scroll and make the most masculine looking venomancer I can possibly legitly make. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I must be doing something right... All I ever get are PMs to buy my wings/mounts. Even then I act like a cranky, angry person.

I remember being on other games and getting treated like that though, not very nice or pleasant.

Having **** or a pretty char =/= want to end up in your guild base for naughty time. Would you like it if we all played men <_________________<?
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've buffed people at random, just flying by and being...

When someone does that to me, I just say "Thank you," and leave it at that.

It seems sad to me that people are becoming os involved with the game that they would rather hook up with some random girl/guy online than actually go out and meet someone.

BTW, my in-game wife also will randomly buff people on occasion. And for the most part, people have been pretty decent towards her. Then again, maybe the towering wolf with red eyes and glowing axes standing next to her kinda scares them off! LMAO!!!

IDK... maybe it's because no one wants to sleep with a werewolf is that I dont ever see all the guuys trying to hook up. (thank God for that lol cause I'm not interested either!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Antelopes - Heavens Tear
    Antelopes - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This thread...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've been hit on while on my male toons by guys and girlsb:shocked... And my female toons oh don't even get me started... Which I can understand the female toons... Before I finish making them I ask myself.... Would I hit that
    Yes... Yes I would GIGGITY!!!

I think its really just sad however... I mean I am a single guy in my 20's and I have never been so desperate that I start hitting on people and pming them... If I have the need I have this thing called internet and **** and some ky jelly... They work wondersb:chuckle

I do however make jokes that I dig chicks with tails though.... I am a freaky perv that way... so eh

Come on now they are f-ing pixels... And most likely a dude.... This is online gaming after all... You are a man until proven feminine ijsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
    edited December 2011
    b:surrender Happens to me all the time on my veno. Heck, I've even had someone persist after me AFTER I told them I was a guy. e~e Not to mention once before on another server that is not affiliated with PWI, I was pk'd in the air on my veno, and then the guy flew up to my veno's corpse and stuck his pixel face in my veno's pixel chest...|D I attract weirdos, I swear...

It's times like these that make me want to get a make over scroll and make the most masculine looking venomancer I can possibly legitly make. XD

I've had that happen to me too. b:shockedb:angryb:cryb:angry

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

edited December 2011
    When someone does that to me, I just say "Thank you," and leave it at that.

It seems sad to me that people are becoming os involved with the game that they would rather hook up with some random girl/guy online than actually go out and meet someone.

BTW, my in-game wife also will randomly buff people on occasion. And for the most part, people have been pretty decent towards her. Then again, maybe the towering wolf with red eyes and glowing axes standing next to her kinda scares them off! LMAO!!!

IDK... maybe it's because no one wants to sleep with a werewolf is that I dont ever see all the guuys trying to hook up. (thank God for that lol cause I'm not interested either!)

Makes me want to play my barb more. Lol. b:laugh

"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

• Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You guys who play female chars really need to chill. So what if you get hit on, just ignore them and they go away. I'm a girl and if I get hit on, I completely ignore them and they always go away.
    Any kind of dialog just encourages them, better to remain quiet or on the other hand, you can use them for their $$. Guys, you have so much to learn...
  • snufalufaguss
    edited December 2011
    It also happens in reverse, but not nearly as common. One time when I was playing my barb (panda), I had some random veno come up to me, pm me a few <3<3<3, then run away. I always assume everyone is a guy until proven otherwise though. Nice rule to live by dealing with all things internet.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm married to a veno, and I made it mandatory that I receive proof that I'm not getting with a G.I.R.L before I bought the packs.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Whats the p0int 0f this thread D:? It's 0bvi0us y0u all like it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Antelopes - Heavens Tear
    Antelopes - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    But what if the guy like a Barb, was actually a chick irl? And you were actually a chick hitting on a WOMAN IRL!?!?!?
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    but Girl 0n Girl is hawt s0 n0 w0rries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
This discussion has been closed.