A note about the Wedding Chapel / Phoenix Nest

2»

Comments

• tankerman81
    tankerman81 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    so anyone know if they are going to do anything about all of us that have gotten a wedding pack set and tried to do it just to find out it is all booked up and wasted our money now cause of the timer?
  • carwoodlipton
    carwoodlipton Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    just don't take MY money when I can't do anything with what I bought, i'm not investing in PWI , thats ridiculous...
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ofc they wont
    it's PWI
    they don't care about players aka customers b:shutup
  • /lad - Dreamweaver19
    /lad - Dreamweaver19 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This thread itself is the company making a denial of responsibility statement on their part. So yea don't expect anything from them this time.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This thread itself is the company making a denial of responsibility statement on their part. So yea don't expect anything from them this time.

I submitted a ticket and received a response that they'd send me a free item to be able to do the ceremony. That was on the 9th of December and I've still received no such item. I don't mind that due to circumstances I have to put off my wedding, but I am going to mind if I totally can't do it at all.

And FYI to Holly-for those who have never been married and are quite unfamiliar with the way that the Chapel works it isn't possible to think far enough ahead. Maybe you might give the consumers a break here, this isn't a normal circumstance. The company can fix it and make it right, and I think most people are patient in that regard; but I do want to see progress.

By the way FrankieRaye there are obviously questions in regard to this post yet you've disregarded it and answering it since the 9th of December. At least spoons answered our questions.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I submitted a ticket and received a response that they'd send me a free item to be able to do the ceremony. That was on the 9th of December and I've still received no such item. I don't mind that due to circumstances I have to put off my wedding, but I am going to mind if I totally can't do it at all.

Took six tickets, a not happy call to customer service, and a gm ingame to look at the first ticket sent to see the glitch that happened in our wedding last year. Ring glitch where the exchange is impossible which in turn kills the reward for the contribution part of the quest. Each ticket they tried to explain how the quests would subtract money after the wedding and tried to close it. Weddings have more creepy crawly bugs in the code then anything. Add on top of that the time limit to book a ceremony something really needs to be done to better inform players what they are getting in to. As for when they told you they were sending the items did you close the ticket? If so send another letting them know you have yet to receive the banquet reservations. With the reworking of the support system yours may have gotten lost in the shuffle.
  • ZackBlade - Harshlands
    ZackBlade - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey all,

Please note that the Wedding Chapel and Phoenix Nest venues both operate on the same calendar, so if one wedding ceremony is scheduled for the Wedding Chapel at 2pm on the 15th of December, that date and time will also be unavailable for the Phoenix Nest.

Since we're having wedding sales right now, the Chapel and Phoenix Nest are quite busy, and this issue has been popping up a lot--

Let me know if you have any other questions!

b:thanks

guess it be wise to just buy the packs and hang on to them til a month or two from now right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    62 Psy, ZackPyschic (Fail spell)
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Actively Inactive
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
    Decided to start using my main for forums.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Bug on the Lothranis server; my husband and I had our wedding planned on wednesday 5 pm servertime in the Phoenix Nest. However, after the latest patch the timer on the wedding invites was pushed forward by 8 hours for whatever reason. Some said their invitiations didn't even show a timer anymore. We tried to enter the Chapel at the original planned date, and it said wedding has not started. We tried to enter the Chapel at the "new" given timer, and yet it still said the same. We didn't have our wedding because of this.. Now our card is about to expire and money lost/loads of disappointed. I was excited to see the Phoenix nest for the first time too. Sigh.. =__=

It's not just my wedding this happened to btw. I have 2 more wedding invitiations of which the timer also got pushed forward by 8 hours, pretty sure the same will happen to those: nothing. And on that server the Chapel wasn't fully booked either.

Lothranis server instances are bugged in general btw atm. Great patch, just great.
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    IMO:

There should be more then 1 chapel inside the chapel just add 3 more identical ones inside with 3 more identical npcs with 3 more seperate yet identicle reservation boards >.> problem solved.

But, the odds of something like this happening, on this game anyway, slim to none yall got shafted by pwi, it'll happen again, and just like the first time, unless u ***** whine and moan about it, nobody who represents pwi will care.

If anyone who doesn't spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game got the shaft this time, i'm truely sorry for your horrible expiriance and the lady who said look into things before u buy them should be your new code to live by inside a chineese game.

Shame to the creators of the wedding chapel and to the iddiot who thought a wedding sale with limited reservations was a good idea when suposedly ALOT of people play this game >.> with a max of up to 16 characters now thanks to hey i can multi log now my bm can aoe grind meh cleric up to lvl 80 in like 3 days or less depending on axes lvl and who else is still lvling alts >.> so in summary this game is royally F'ing itself in the A in the long run. AND as soon as all your friends move on, your probably next.
  • Ramanock - Archosaur
    Ramanock - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You have to remember guys, in "MMO time standards" the wedding feature is relatively new, and so the bugs are to be respected.

But what I want to most though is more developer/GM feedback on the progress of fixing these bugs, and whether they are planning on releasing more instances before they have any more wedding sales.

It sounds like persistent customers are getting new ceremony tickets though b:chuckle which is better than PW saying "**** you and get over it."

So please, if there are any PW employees reviewing these threads could we have some more updated information on the progress being made on improving the wedding system? Or at least if it is being updated at all? I know the new expansion might be slowing down any new updates.
    edited December 2011
    IMO:

There should be more then 1 chapel inside the chapel just add 3 more identical ones inside with 3 more identical npcs with 3 more seperate yet identicle reservation boards >.> problem solved.

Actually the marriage chapel should be just like any other instance in this game. NO one else can enter the same instance as someone else unless they are INVITED! A million people should be able to get married at once.
    You have to remember guys, in "MMO time standards" the wedding feature is relatively new, and so the bugs are to be respected.

But what I want to most though is more developer/GM feedback on the progress of fixing these bugs, and whether they are planning on releasing more instances before they have any more wedding sales.

It sounds like persistent customers are getting new ceremony tickets though b:chuckle which is better than PW saying "**** you and get over it."

So please, if there are any PW employees reviewing these threads could we have some more updated information on the progress being made on improving the wedding system? Or at least if it is being updated at all? I know the new expansion might be slowing down any new updates.

Well, they asked me my in game name and my husbands. Wonderful.. I responded after they said they'd give me my item with that information as that was all they needed. After 5 days with no response I responded again asking how come I hadn't received my item or a response. (That was Tuesday or Wednesday) Today I got an email stating since I hadn't responded within 48 hours my issue was resolved and my ticket closed. Seriously?

I don't care so much about the chapel event, but its the principle that I'm getting screwed out of something I bought. I really wanted the fashion, temp or not.
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Frankie im having some problem regarding my wedding registration, it doesn't let me get my desired date which i wanna book, the date which i want is all free and none are registered so far , whats the problem going on plz check and fix it quickly . i just 3 hrs left for banquet reservation . do something quickly...... b:infuriatedb:shedtear
  • EvoultionX - Sanctuary
    EvoultionX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    just reby the wedding things from the boutique they should be 5gold cause of the sale
  • Xaleb - Dreamweaver
    Xaleb - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, about this, supports down completely, I'm not getting response from email, and I still need an item replacement..is no one doing anything about the defective support system?
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, about this, supports down completely, I'm not getting response from email, and I still need an item replacement..is no one doing anything about the defective support system?

The system isn't defective. I think because of the switch they lost a lot of communications that happened for a 24 hour window. I used the system. It took me nearly a week of emails and tickets to get my item but I finally got it today. If it helps we got married the evening of the 8th of December. I received item sometime today the 19th. 11 days, but I did finally get it. Hopefully something breaks for everyone, I don't know of anyone who likes the new support system. Then again, it is change and most people don't do well with change.