Lothranis BUGGGYYYYY....FIX NAU

SwedishMagic - Archosaur
SwedishMagic - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Whats the status on fixing the buggy EU servers? Has to be some teleportaion scewup.. Nirv u can enter fine 1 time.. then u have to reolog to get to first room.. Then after u finished u cant enter nirv again, u just get the stone but stays outside and lose a key b:victoryb:angry
In TT same kinda problem.. u cna run 1 time.. if u die u cant enter 3-3 again tele platform bugged.. u have to relog to enter..
And if u want to run TT again, you need to send a char thats has not been inside TT that day to start squad or u cant enter... So all thats been inside a party cant open a new TT.. Has to be a fresh char.. Also i hear FC is glitched.. u cant enter unless u reLog... TM69 same bugg there.. after finishing 1 run, and dont reset quest.. so u have to f.. about to get a reset...
FIXXX NAU..... b:cry
Post edited by SwedishMagic - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This could be a good thing...

Save all of my cannies while the game is bugged... let prices rise because people won't really be farming them... sell them at 2m each... wait for a fix then another few weeks of 2x compensation and farm as usual!

IT'S BRILLIANT!
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    Menestho - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    AAAAAHHHHH No this the end if you let Zanryu do that GMs b:shocked
    Bring the MAINTENANCE NOOWWWWW
  • carlospalmito
    carlospalmito Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Fix the Bugs, i want to Farm Nirvanas more...
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    you guys don't get it, it's an event b:chuckle

sadnesscard & mrr with their respective weddings at 4am b:shocked
    funny, but sad that nothing has been done so far. How long will it last ?
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like they are turning you guys into a test server over there. And here we thought dreamweaver had bad problems.
  • SadnessCard - Lothranis
    SadnessCard - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    you guys don't get it, it's an event b:chuckle

sadnesscard & mrr with their respective weddings at 4am b:shocked
    funny, but sad that nothing has been done so far. How long will it last ?

I will have to miss my own wedding probably b:cry

But srsly fix our server GM's b:surrender
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    Still no answer from GMs/admin...did you forget Lothranis guys ? did you put us aside once again ?
    Just tell us if you're working on it or not...
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    So Now No Tourny ?????????

Really Wake Up And Do Somethinggggg !!!!!!!!!!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've forwarded this info on to the engineering team, and they'll be looking into it pronto.

Thank you for the reports.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I've forwarded this info on to the engineering team, and they'll be looking into it pronto.

Are we gonna get our 2x extended to make up for the loss of the ability to actually use it?
  • MerlinBG - Lothranis
    MerlinBG - Lothranis Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Whats the status on fixing the buggy EU servers? Has to be some teleportaion scewup.. Nirv u can enter fine 1 time.. then u have to reolog to get to first room.. Then after u finished u cant enter nirv again, u just get the stone but stays outside and lose a key b:victoryb:angry
    In TT same kinda problem.. u cna run 1 time.. if u die u cant enter 3-3 again tele platform bugged.. u have to relog to enter..
    And if u want to run TT again, you need to send a char thats has not been inside TT that day to start squad or u cant enter... So all thats been inside a party cant open a new TT.. Has to be a fresh char.. Also i hear FC is glitched.. u cant enter unless u reLog... TM69 same bugg there.. after finishing 1 run, and dont reset quest.. so u have to f.. about to get a reset...
    FIXXX NAU..... b:cry

The daily quests are also ***** up. Earlier today I did "Crazy stone" and "Amber". A few minutes ago passing by Amber I saw the yellow sign above her head. But when I try to get quests from Tu Jo and Amber I get different messages that I can't do that. On top of that I just found out that the server "lives" in the future - its time is 5 hours ahead of Europe and the time was 16th of December 05:41.
  • SwedishMagic - Archosaur
    SwedishMagic - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This is just getting ridiculous now.. Seriously.. Sort this probelm out or are you actually going to make us wait for next weeks update? b:angry
    I see other post where ppl talke about connections and such.. not the problem here.. Dev broke the game after the last patch..
    We all noticed some problem with Nirv runs, tele to next hall was taking 1min sometimes.. And this was before the update..
    Then update comes.. And YAY you devs.. buy a new devBook pls..
    ITS BROKEN!! Idk what else we need to tell you?
    FACTS.
    You enter a TT run, lets say 3-3.. you die, and then teleplat form dont work.. So you have to relog and then tele works.. After you fishined run. And you want to start a new run.. None of the persons that was inside TT can now open.. you just run into the tele spot and run around inside the "shimmer".. I even tried to go back to arch and use the tele stone.. whoops there u are outside in the "shimmer".. So if you then get a person that has not been inside that day to open a squad and enter.. THEN you can enter.. This is FACTS not something happening random to ppl.. Nothing to do with connections or any **** like that.. THE GAME IS BROKEN!!b:angry

More FACTS, i was PK:ing a friend outside entrance to Raging Tides City with my archer. Ik Archers pack a punch.. but every time i killed him.. he respawned at Cap Wave Braker.. We tested this over and over.. And its a TELEPORTATION PROBLEM!!!!!

More FACTS! U can enter Nirv, if its a "new day" on the server.. And you can only do this 1 time.. Idk if its same as with TT that new person has to open it.. Not gona burn keys just to test that.. Already lost keys.. Then if you are lucky the first boss spawns.. if not the squad leader has to relog for it to spawn.. New feature? After first "boss" is dead and u want to enter hall 2, all inside that squad has to relog to get in.. And once you done that.. you can run the rest..

WTH*10000000 are you doing about this? We need to know whats happening here.. Give us feedback.. We all feel that you dont care about the EU servers at all, if this problem was happening in Arch server.. Emergency update in 1h i would guess..

WE DEMAND EXTRA *2 for Lothranis server.. its not a request.. its something you just have to give us.. we losing ALOT of farming time here.. Is PWI trying to clean out the EU servers or something like that? almost feels that way..

Gona be fun to see if TW is glitched as well.. since this problem is teleportation problem.. im guessing you will have alot of ppl in rage after this weekend..

Frank - IK u dont controll what the devs do and this is not your fault in anyway whatsover, but pls help us here.. let us know whats happening..

FIX NAU!!! b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TheKiNG - Lothranis
    TheKiNG - Lothranis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Fix It!!
  • diphy
    diphy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lothranis Bug b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    FIX NOW!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it's me again! (Frenchies invasiooon)
    I wanted to see the serv in maintenance, but no...still online, like everything is ok...
    Just give us at least some news from the enginering team...because it's getting worst and worst in Lothranis :

- yesterday I couldn't use ANY skills buffs on my sin and mana pots ''disabled skills''
    - no tourny
    - weddings dates messed up (we all spent millions for invitations and so on...we are really pissed because we can't go to our own ceremony. Btw I hope GMs will give us a chance to re organize this by giving us Banquet Reservation and invitations)
    - TP in instances don't work, random TP etc

- Serv is BROKEN !!!!

So devs, stop enjoying your pre-xmas and make something NOOOW !
  • carlospalmito
    carlospalmito Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I Missed my marriage because it was screwed up... it passed from 19:30 to 2:30am at that time i have to be sleeping

Yesterday in a relog i did in the foyeur i got exaustion time added to the hypers i have on me from almost a month

i closed cat shop in west and go porte to north near cube entrance, like if i just had left cube

cant do any base quests nor trials cause we cant enter base

tourny went to a nothing, lol, that was a fun tourney.

and more and more and more (so, my marriage feast and all others went ****, we want it, we demand it, we spent money on it jesus)

and 2x must be extended in this and all the broken servers, cause we ara all loosing alot of farm.

btw, i am Submariner in Lothranis
  • Miyani - Lothranis
    Miyani - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Same, Missed my wedding it moved to the middle of the night for me b:surrender
    Also spent around 50mins stuck in the foyer thanks to the teleport option disappearing, yes i re-logged no it didn't work I had to wait for my town portal to cooldown.
    Could a Gm pop into the lothranis server and just give everyone a heads up whats going on? Or post here :/ It'd be much appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordramrod
    lordramrod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    How the hell the you fix all the other servers and not this one? Slipped your mind? Oh come on it is your job to keep up the server maintenance, I have to miss my wedding because you cant control your updates. What have you been doing these passed two days? Surely you have a restore point from the last update you can revert us to?

Stop giving us this "we have reported it" how have you only just noticed? I posted on another post about this, well, alot of loth have posted on another thread about loth being down and you have done.......nothing. Well done, i can see why people pay to play this for amazing quality of service /sarcasm.

Meh rant over, -steals mene <3-
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I dunno if its the same with everyone else on my server, but to do ANYTHING that involves a quest (using the illusion stone, trading for wines, getting a puzzle cube/dice) it takes about 3-4 minutes of just sitting around before it completes. Logging out seems to glitch it worse; doing so whilst stuck in the quest made it unable to complete. I would relog and wait for about half an hour and still no teleport. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Franky, would be nice if the Moderators from EU server could be more active.
    In those situations, would be rly nice to see someone from "high staff" saying at least a "we are checking it".
    Like 2 days with no responses at all, neither in game or forums (that should be the fastest and easiest way to do).
    just a tip.
    take care
  • Nehia - Lothranis
    Nehia - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'll miss my wedding, planned for yesterday evening... but it has been postponed to tomorrow, 4:00 AM... seriously???

GM? Where are yooouuu? Not in europe it seems... b:cry
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    taking euros : 20/20
    taking care of eu population : 0/20
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol, surprised people still play in the euro servers. Hopefully nobody wasted real money on those servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • lordramrod
    edited December 2011
    Good thing about EU servers, lack of americans
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lordramrod wrote: »
    Good thing about EU servers, lack of americans

If it wasn't for americans, you wouldn't have those servers in the first place.
    Or most of the internet for that matter...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Menestho - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    So what's the point of opening EU serv if it's for let them down few months after ?!

and hi Ramy <3
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My Wedding Screwed Up Cause Of Those ***** Bugs

Give Me My ****ing Money Back It's 3 Days I Just Can Login To Chat
  • lordramrod
    edited December 2011
    GMs get back on this forum, you have broken TW on this server. Restore it fast or lose valuable players
  • pinkfloyd77
    pinkfloyd77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    why not reload the previous version be4 the update untill u find solution to this,even skills of Seeker is bugged the whole game is bugged
  • triskelion76
    triskelion76 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    watta **** GM's, is this the reward u give for CS, wtf..... fix this **** or ur game will be a sinking ship or maybe that is what u want.... wtf
    Code of Tralala