Wtffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    For ****s Sake This Evening My Skills Turned Grey And I Cant Use Them
    Wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

Wow, weird.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So, once our server gets fixed, are we gonna get our 2x extended for as long as it was broken? That's the main thing I wanna know.
  • JadeFountain - Lothranis
    JadeFountain - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LoL.. U think? They might give u 50% off in packs till next september insteadb:chuckle
    Fail server turned even more fail ijs
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What are they going to do about all the lost money on the non TW tw's and broken marriages?
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    condo2009 wrote: »
    What are they going to do about all the lost money on the non TW tw's and broken marriages?

i demand full refund/compensation for this... some players on lothranis has quitted pwi these days cause of those bugs
    so ffs eu server already lacks of players... do you wanna lose the few ones are playing too?
  • TheKiNG - Lothranis
    TheKiNG - Lothranis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Awww come on now.. pls fix this.. Ik mods here dont control this.. but at least give us some feedback.. show some good damn loyalty to the game and make sure the dev teams knows the issues.. Frankie you said you passed on the information.. Any feedback?
    This is so funny thats its not even funny anymore..
    Fix it extend our *2 with at least 2 weeks cause of this mess..b:sad
  • MasterRamRod - Lothranis
    MasterRamRod - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just gonna keep posting until something gets sorted. This is ridiculous, all because we arent the biggest server you leave us out to dry....you have an obligation to make a functioning game, people give you money to play on this server, now the main instances have been taken away or ***** up.

Everyone keep posting until something gets done, i dont give me any BS about talking to a french mod, you will be able to contact them better then we can.
  • Onlyjudge - Archosaur
    Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wow lol. well momagamon server works just wunderbar^^ even more ppl than on arch. answer me why why why even ppl went to lothranis in the first place. momagamon is one h earlier. thats 1 extra h to comb ur hair if u are going out after a fri/sat tw.

guten weinachten! that means merry xmas :p
  • condo2009
    edited December 2011
    i read french, not german and this thread is for the french server being broke 6 days now, you offered nothing to this.
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    still not even a single reply on french forum THIS IS WAY SO RIDICOLOUS....
    i want my money back. now.
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    LoL, how nice...

Can you, please give us some feedback, or Fix the damn server?

Lots of people on vacations cant play because all is ***** up...

WE DEMAND AN APOLOGISE FOR THIS, AND A COMPENSATION.

*ps. not a boutique compensation.

TY FOR READING
    b:angry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    still not even a single reply on french forum THIS IS WAY SO RIDICOLOUS....
    i want my money back. now.

They don't give refunds for this sort of thing, just because they ****ed up our server doesn't mean you'll see a single cent from them. Just make sure they know our server is messed up and pray they actually compensate us by extending our 2x by the amount of time our server is bugged. It would be really messed up if they didn't.
  • BoomBastic - Lothranis
    BoomBastic - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Come on now.. help us get this fixed..
    French GM's are a myth..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    french army is a myth too, lol.

So guys, a few weeks back, out of boredom, I started to digg some info on how PWE rolls. It's not a hard thing to do, but it's pretty interesting if you try to understand the interactions between PWE and PWI.
    So, to keep it simple, PWI is a franchise. Like any franchise , they get a package deal with some room to jiggle to make a decent profit. PWI has no devs because they have nothing to develop game wise. All they have is some tech support and web/customer relations + a billing service.
    Any change ingame outside of the very specific rules allowed by PWE is basically impossible for PWI. We can complain all we want about issues on our servers, this is a franchise and it's getting treated as a 2nd priority always. PWE has it's main focus in Wanmei servers right now. The want to add 2 new servers with the new expansion to spread the load a bit. Their business is booming on PWI side and getting weaker by the day on PWI side.
    This 6? weeks long 2x with blowout sales and other **** is just a way for PWI to generate some income, to keep players busy/happy and help pass the time until the new content is out. They even extended the anniversary rewards until the end of the year with the hope some of the players that quit might come back to the game.
    PWE doesn't care about PWI much right now. The Lothranis issue is one crying out loud proof, but there are more if you pay a bit more attention. None of those issues will be fixed until the devs will get a bit of reduction in workload to be able to look at what's wrong on Lothranis. When that will happen? might be today, might be tomorrow, might be this patch or 2 patches from now. Something got screwed up pretty bad on Lothranis but eveyone with the knowlege to fix it is over their head into the wanmei expansion.
    As a franchise seller, PWE will always want his clients to thrive, but right now there ar different priorities, simple as that. An no, there is not going to be any refund of any sort, probably an extended 2x since that's someting PWI has the liberty to do. Money are already long time gone (wired to PWE bank) so don't expect any sort of spectacular **** pulled by PWI.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Pwi is a wholey owned subsidiary, not a franchise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Fuzzy, who plays a character on Lothranis himself, has brought the issues of the server problems to the attention of the GM's. Hopefully they will be able to fix the outstanding issues ASAP. The panda feels the frustration of everyone on Lothranis as much as the next player.

While asking for patience on the matter may be futile, can we please address our concerns for it to the forum directed towards the Lothranis server here.

Again, the panda has worked to bring the issues involved to the attention of those who have the ability to deal with it, hopefully we will have a resolution as quick as they can manage it.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So far it looks like the issue may be hardware based - we're still compiling issues and forwarding them to the engineers, and it may take some modifications to the server itself to resolve the issues.

If you have not done so already, if you are experiencing any server issues besides lag, please submit a ticket either here or here.

Thanks!
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    i ve already opened a ticket for my main issue on lothranis but they did the **** copy-pasted me the FAQ as a reply ._______________.

once more AT LEAST they HAVE to tell us we are working on it!

we havent had a single line or word ingame or in forum by any gm or any admin 6 days so far.

and you should know that on a new server like lothranis, cant making any use or benefit of the 2x event HUGELY **** off the small player base is playing on it
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    dont get it... how an hardware issue would change times? for example, the time of my and plenty others marriage feast? And made it disappear on the chapel?
    and how would it made the message of 5 minuts trigger? and invalid skill when porting to territories land using guild teleport?
    b:angry
  • condo2009
    edited December 2011
    Don't you get it Mods? There are NO moderators on the french forums as you can plainly see if you go there yourself. All you did was direct us to buffer heaven where we've all complained now for a week with nothing back.
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    i ll update this thread here for who doesnt/cant use fr forum...

a gm replied us in the thread: Server is pretty effed up:

Regerem:

Hello to all,

We are aware of the issue and are working with our technical department on a solution to fix it. We will keep you inform as soon as a solution is found.

Regards,
  • KoKoWaWa - Heavens Tear
    KoKoWaWa - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    bump

nothing is fixed yet in loth server... still cant get in base and lots of other instances.

someone would think they got it fixed with that half day maint they just did b:cry
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Quite frustrating indeed...

Fuzzy would have thought that after the server being esentially 100% broken for a week now that they would at the very least have something more to say than "we know about the problem"... b:sad
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • EnDeavor - Lothranis
    EnDeavor - Lothranis Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    "we know about the problem"
    at least, they didn't lied b:chuckle
    They never said they'd fix it b:surrender
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    edited December 2011
    still everything is bugged even worst...

entering lothranis map in lothranis server disables my skills...

today i had problems being invited in squad... my mate had to invite me 30times to let me in...

*** that another week like this and i quit
  • KoKoWaWa - Heavens Tear
    KoKoWaWa - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    so any word on when is this supposed to be fixed ?

server is pretty empty atm... and those that r on do nothing more than troll WC all day... which gets really boring after a full week ijs QQ
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok guys, here's the deal: Lothranis and Momaganon servers (FR+DE) will be taken down for an emergency maintenance to see if we can solve these issues. Please allow for approximately two hours of downtime.

Servers will be taken down in 30 minutes, or 4:00pm PST.

Thanks!