[Website Connection Issues] 12-14-2011

Comments

• Barbarz - Dreamweaver
    Barbarz - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hey all,

Our PWE sites are currently having some technical issues which are preventing them from loading correctly. We're working on the issues right now, and we'll have them back up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Update 2:18pm

Looks like we had an issue at our data center, but it's now been resolved. The EN website should be working correctly now, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

DQ and Facebook connect are not working properly.
    The "inconvenience" is still there, but thanks for letting us know this is the "fixed" status.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I think we all know the real reason why PWI has been struggling...

that's right...

it's because PWI took an arrow to the knee :/

no it's much worse, they took a mace to the face.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ah... Ed Grubberman!

Yes ! and no...

Still the best one till date, if you ask me.b:chuckle
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yes ! and no...

Still the best one till date, if you ask me.b:chuckle

Def a classic!b:victory
    This is more my speed though...b:cool
    This is sparta ft. Dragonball Z (yes, I do feel rather random tonite)

Seriously, WILL SOMEONE FIX THE FREAKIN DQ PAGE!!!

Yeah... I do notice that their Zen page was VERY quickly repaired. Seems we all know what PWI cares about. NEVER FREAKIN MIND THAT WHERE AS I AM A CASH SHOPPER, IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE SURE THE THINGS A CASH SHOPPER WANTS IS ACTUALLY WORKING!

Get the DQ Rewards up and running again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver
    Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol I thought my computer had a virus or something. It just PWI again lol
  • Aasaf - Sanctuary
    Aasaf - Sanctuary Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The dq page will not load with firefox, IE, chrome. Have not tried the blessing page, will check that out tomorrow, once mine expires.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The dq page will not load with firefox, IE, chrome. Have not tried the blessing page, will check that out tomorrow, once mine expires.

This. Is not working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited December 2011

the Blessing Page Loads... sort of... problem is it is stuck in some sort of "Auto-Refresh" Loop (At least on Firefox). Thus making it next to impossible to do much of anything on the Blessings Page, much less get new blessings. Perfect World either needs to fix the Blessings, or take the Blessings Page Offline until they are able to fix the Blessings Page. That is my opinion on the matter.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Ibiza - Dreamweaver
    Ibiza - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    DQ and bless page is still not working -.-
  • scarypete
    scarypete Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    DQ and bless page is still not working -.-

Still broken...
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Yup, still broken, don't declare unresolved things resolved, it's rude. b:chuckle

From my end it appears to be connected to the core connect sidebar.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • tafgirl
    tafgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Update 2:18pm

Looks like we had an issue at our data center, but it's now been resolved. The EN website should be working correctly now, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

it's not resolved... still doesn't connect
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I'm also still having problems...please fix it properly ASAP, I'm farming DQ points b:sad
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Inflictia - Raging Tide
    Inflictia - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Bless page keeps reloading, and it seriously won't stop lol.

You guys need to look @ the codes pl0x
  • ucannnotseeme
    ucannnotseeme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Jone bless page still not working.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    The Zen Charge page seems to work fine...probably why they are not worried or in too much of hurry to fix the others...b:shutup

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    The Zen Charge page seems to work fine...probably why they are not worried or in too much of hurry to fix the others...b:shutup

Or the engineers wanted to go home and told people that things were fixed.b:shutup
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Or the engineers wanted to go home and told people that things were fixed.b:shutup

Suppose that could work too b:surrender

• Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

By tomorrow it will be......... chi stones at a cash shop near you! lolb:chuckle
  • MerlinBG - Lothranis
    MerlinBG - Lothranis Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2011

It's natural to fix the payment page first. I'd be worried too if the payment page didn't work. For as long as I can get whatever I want and need by paying real money, I don't really care whether the non-payment pages work.
  • kallepole123
    kallepole123 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Jones and DQ Reward still not working. PWI cannot handle their own 2x DQ Reward event? And now no dev in china is to blame. Better start looking for a new ghostwriter for your fairy tales. b:angry
  • Tidestrike - Lost City
    Tidestrike - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Wonder if this is why neither of my Winter Contest entries have been added to the page one week after uploading them b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icehart - Lost City
    Icehart - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Fix it!
  • KayKay_ - Heavens Tear
    KayKay_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Goodness its been almost over 24 hours when will it be fixed? A day previously I sold DQ to npc and never got my points, regardless of which browser I used that has nothing to do with the database so please keep us posted with real updates rather than false hopes of it being "fixed" when clearly its not.
    Started off life as a Yakuza, before becoming a Gaurdian, who led a tough life and died, thrown into HadesFire where I then ascended to becoming a part of Halo, before I got dragged back down to earth and became a Terrorists. Life as a Terrorist did not last before I Banished myself from it. b:chuckle
  • IsolateD - Lost City
    IsolateD - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    uh apperently u havent fixed them yet so u can update ur update again b:chuckle b:cry
  • schroeder1
    schroeder1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Pls,can you fix the DQ rewards and blessing? Or do you have an issue with PWI players? We've been waiting for long...since you took out the rep. badges and some other awesome items from the DQ rewards the least thing you can do it's to fix it <.<

You wicked people...

b:shutupb:infuriated
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    best part is to see System message in game saying : want atk/def bonus? facebook connect blablabla

lol
  • CrapNoArows - Archosaur
    CrapNoArows - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    any new update frankie on when this be working you can take a month to fix jones i dont care i got extras in my mailboxes but i would like to redeem some DQ
  • Linkinparkt - Heavens Tear
    Linkinparkt - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    best part is to see System message in game saying : want atk/def bonus? facebook connect blablabla

lol

it happens everytime they system message abouts the blessings and boom the Facebook Connect breaks
  • ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear
    ZOMBIENATION - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    >.> Something pwi related broke... b:shocked oh yea i wanted to ask if i sold a bunch of dq/s last night, will i still get the points? or is the whole thing busted? >.> on a side note which one of u GMs gets the lovely task of kissin *** and translating what your supose to be doing 2 hours ago? i speak several asian languages a few european and just about everything inbetween thanks to my trusty google >.> but yea no rush... paid by the hour and all, i'd take my sweet *** time too lolz long as the cash shops up, thanks for that btw found me a cleric who wouldn't heal in bh 69 on my barb -_- so i bought some gtfo of dodge stones lolz luckily for me all the aps sins and their lil demon sparks >=D