Comments

• Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    still broke here
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    >.> Something pwi related broke... b:shocked oh yea i wanted to ask if i sold a bunch of dq/s last night, will i still get the points? or is the whole thing busted? >.>

I think it's just the site itself broke, i'm sure you'll get your dq points from vendoring but if not submit a ticket. might take like 3 weeks or more to get your points but they should have that you sold them in their database, just make sure they give you the 2x points for it. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • CarefulIBite - Raging Tide
    CarefulIBite - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    still broke here

Yep i still cant get DQ rewards.
  • _Guilty_ - Dreamweaver
    _Guilty_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol they don't compensate people even if it is their fault for breaking it, they send u a link to the sadness card on wiki lolz it's a ftp game so cope...
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Please fix the damn DQ page! You give us double value for the DQ items, but now we can't see anything or exchange points...it's been 2 days now...will it be fixed before end of December b:surrender
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • jessiejaynes
    jessiejaynes Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It still doesn't appear to be working at all. Please re-evaluate your update. :) Thank you PWI!
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    facebook connect , DQ rewards r the only ? cuz those r not working for me :(

b:bye
  • ToneiLuL - Heavens Tear
    ToneiLuL - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Sending zen to servers to do not work..
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ya , still down..

Wonder what happened, and starting to think i should store my DQ items by fear they don't count when it's back up...

b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Maartnewborn - Heavens Tear
    Maartnewborn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    its not fixed O.o or is it me ?
  • KayKay_ - Heavens Tear
    KayKay_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ITS UP b:dirty
    Started off life as a Yakuza, before becoming a Gaurdian, who led a tough life and died, thrown into HadesFire where I then ascended to becoming a part of Halo, before I got dragged back down to earth and became a Terrorists. Life as a Terrorist did not last before I Banished myself from it. b:chuckle
  • SweeTarts - Dreamweaver
    SweeTarts - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    DQ Rewards appears to be working now but FB Connect is not... baby steps
  • myriot
    myriot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    With all the money made from R9 cash shoppers, and you guys cant even keep web stuff from bugging? I mean im patient but, its a constant issue. If its not the dq page its the facebook connect. For an "Online Based Game", it seems sometimes that no ones knows what they are doing, or you all are just outmatched by the hackers... Please get these "issues" under control. Seem all your efforts lately have been centered on keeping the CS train running. New Packs and "sales", give me a break. Fix your F***ing websites, so you can seem Professional.
    Long Time Player (for now)
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for fixing the DQ page. Now, get the FC page fixed, and I think you'll bring a lot more smiles to people's face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    "If you're referring to the PvP Rankings topic, it was responded to this morning."

No, I wasn't referring to the PvP rankings. Perhaps if I post this subtle hint here you'll get a clue......b:surrender

How about you at least attempt to use features yourself before telling others they've been fixed?
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Clicking the Facebook login button on the Jones' Blessing page does nothing QQ
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Clicking the Facebook login button on the Jones' Blessing page does nothing QQ

Jones/O'malley page is totally broken. Won't load.

Nor will the images in IE or FF.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • deusx17
    deusx17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Still down -_-
  • OnMyWay - Harshlands
    OnMyWay - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thank you very much, guys, for fixing the DQ rewards page. b:thanks I've just gotten there what I wanted.

P.S. Looking forward to getting a new blessing.