To those R9 seekers

2»

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    well i hve read ur posts...i do agree that magic class wid pdef gems are difficult to beat particularly psys....

I am a r9 seeker wid +10 refines and +11 wep now...wid chest and leggings josd sharded...i did pvp wid full r9 full josd +11 wizard...one shot the person twice...wid hits of 15k and 13k.no doubt he and i friends and he killed me a lot.lol
    genie skill enrage helps..

as for mystics i tried this on a r9 mystic..

spark->blade affinity->crimson powder->quid quo pro->armie nier->gemini slash....it worked fine for me....also this....ig->blade affinity->void step->vortex->occult opponent and if needed then mire...works gud....

archers r9 +12 all wid semi josd and vit stones i hve hit upto 13k wid armie nier.interestingly i hve hit a r9 archer 15k wid ion spike..still wonder how it happened.

sins i use vac powder,find them esaier then when i was r8 and faced r9 sins now,though i still die at r9 +12 but am able to kill them bad too...so its fairly square..bms i keep a watch for their marrow..if mag i go for gemini and if physical then u know ion sspike battousi(vac alwayas) for their stuns..

Still psys a big challenge..if the psy is r9 +12 and knows the char well...qq one psy expels me all the time...then hits wid hi arsenal of mag attack..but hve killed sme r9 psys relatively easy mostly becoz perhaps they are noobs.but seriously i hate psys self buffs lol.

Can you post this on your 101 seeker? I find it hard to believe that you can 1-shot a full +10 wizard short of an extremely lucky, perfect zerk crit w/ amps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Can you post this on your 101 seeker? I find it hard to believe that you can 1-shot a full +10 wizard short of an extremely lucky, perfect zerk crit w/ amps.

Hes in my faction, so I can vouch hes a high lvl seeker-
    re
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hes in my faction, so I can vouch hes a high lvl seeker-

The seekers on my server absolutely blow, so TBH I'd really like to see some vids of some decent seekers in action. AFAIK every R9 seeker I've come across on HL has basically tickled, and the other casters who fought them (even non-r9) generally say the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Arix$on - Archosaur
    Arix$on - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011

am not sure what exactly u mean...but for my lvl i am 105..and yeah i did not use any amp on the wiz..and yes i did these damage when my wep was +10.
    zerk crit ya...but thats not calld extremely lucky..its random.secondly no matter what arcane armours are vulnerable to phy attack....as i hve experienced it many times when hitting them..
    nothing against arcane armours...no doubt they are very gud.

I saw the ss u tuk...kinda sad the damage..aalmost impossible for a r9 +10 seeker to do so low damage.but alas must be a real noob iff he used magic attack on u.which luks like he did,luking at the damage.

I was a one shot kinda player for many magic classes when r8..but now they all take time.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    bah a FCC glitch abuser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    guess i cna post looks like the seekers on your server suck burnout pic here
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/gurnda2/?action=view&current=2011-12-0402-38-10.jpg
    Lolomgwtfbbq is full rank9 +10 with jades jsut crit gemini
    LaDavinci is full rank9 +12 with jades again only crit
    Leviathan_Imp is full rank9 +10 dont know his shards can check l8r
    but thats 3 mages who got 1shot with a gemini if on your server they only do 2k normal then they must be vit built noway a normal str built would hit so low
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Arix$on - Archosaur
    Arix$on - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    guess I Cna Post Looks Like The Seekers On Your Server Suck Burnout Pic Here
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn23/gurnda2/?action=view&current=2011-12-0402-38-10.jpg
    Lolomgwtfbbq Is Full Rank9 +10 With Jades Jsut Crit Gemini
    Ladavinci Is Full Rank9 +12 With Jades Again Only Crit
    Leviathan_imp Is Full Rank9 +10 Dont Know His Shards Can Check L8r
    But Thats 3 Mages Who Got 1shot With A Gemini If On Your Server They Only Do 2k Normal Then They Must Be Vit Built Noway A Normal Str Built Would Hit So Low

Nice Hits...
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    I finally did a real TW last weekend post R9- against an equal str faction- Landed some Amazing crits, and was total fun b:victory

Tried SSing some but none seem to have saved b:surrender biggest one I remember was a 38k none 3 spark to a nivy cleric b:cute
    re
    edited December 2011
    guess i cna post looks like the seekers on your server suck burnout pic here
    Lolomgwtfbbq is full rank9 +10 with jades jsut crit gemini
    LaDavinci is full rank9 +12 with jades again only crit
    Leviathan_Imp is full rank9 +10 dont know his shards can check l8r
    but thats 3 mages who got 1shot with a gemini if on your server they only do 2k normal then they must be vit built noway a normal str built would hit so low
    heineken eh
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    heineken eh

Heh, Ya kept clickin through too? I was startin get worried I'd find him nude hugging a bottle next
    re
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I must say, Burnout, that DisBish is not someone you should be looking at to represent the potential of the Seeker class. ..Not even in the slightest. At first I was pretty sure that he was bad at the class, but now I'm 100% convinced that he has almost no idea what he's doing after 1v1ing him on his Seeker at West a few days ago. (Of course he only got on it because he failed to kill me on his +10 NV Sin, but that's a totally different story.)

So, unfortunately, from what I've seen and heard, there are no well-geared and skilled Seekers on Harshlands. Which is most likely why people have such misconstrued preconceptions about the class.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    One thing to take note of is that a majority of the seekers out there probably still don't have their ● Blade and Sword Mastery learned yet. Since most seekers chooses sage, that's 30% more weapon damage between having it and not having it. I once tried to sell my extra rare copy of the skill in wc, and I had received many pms asking me where I got that mastery from. So...some people don't even know of its existence, and I have not once seen this mastery skill book in the AH on my server.

Another thing is that many seekers chooses to place vit points into their build (terrible idea), which reduces some potential damage.
    edited December 2011
    One thing to take note of is that a majority of the seekers out there probably still don't have their ● Blade and Sword Mastery learned yet. Since most seekers chooses sage, that's 30% more weapon damage between having it and not having it. I once tried to sell my extra rare copy of the skill in wc, and I had received many pms asking me where I got that mastery from. So...some people don't even know of its existence, and I have not once seen this mastery skill book in the AH on my server.

Another thing is that many seekers chooses to place vit points into their build (terrible idea), which reduces some potential damage.
    i think after my 10th try i got that mastery at last yesterday >.<

was tempted to sell it but no one really knew the price of that book (so i used it on myself) =/ whats the supposed estimate do you guys think
    >.>
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2011

was tempted to sell it but no one really knew the price of that book (so i used it on myself) =/ whats the supposed estimate do you guys think
    >.>

sold mine months ago for 45mil guess it would be around 20mil now as it isnt in bidding hall yet
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    65mil on Harshlands.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011

>.>

The extra copy that I had was sold for 50 mil on our server. This was several months ago when OBPs were going for 550k each. The chances of getting the skill is about 11.1%. So with the current price of OBPs atm for around 400k (thanks to 2x drops in CoA and delta) the book might be sold for 40 mil.

For those non r9 seekers who wonders about the damage range a full rank 9 seeker with 11+ wep can do with various skills in action, you can check out this epic youtube clip of a barb solo killing 3 rank9 chars at the same time in pvp (seeker+psy+sin)

Link

And please don't name and shame that seeker xD I will have to say that he doesn't represent the best of the best seekers out there skill wise at the time of the clip.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Yea, the seeker failed to rebuff himslef-- as ya can see at the time he got owned, his buff was down-
    re
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    The extra copy that I had was sold for 50 mil on our server. This was several months ago when OBPs were going for 550k each. The chances of getting the skill is about 11.1%. So with the current price of OBPs atm for around 400k (thanks to 2x drops in CoA and delta) the book might be sold for 40 mil.

Yeah they're in the approx 45-50 mil dollar range. I got my sage mastery for 50 mil in the AH about 3 months ago. Thought the price was a bit high but since you see that skill book so rarely I bought it. Not too impressed with the damage increase to be honest but I suppose it scales with the weapon damage itself.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Yeah they're in the approx 45-50 mil dollar range. I got my sage mastery for 50 mil in the AH about 3 months ago. Thought the price was a bit high but since you see that skill book so rarely I bought it. Not too impressed with the damage increase to be honest but I suppose it scales with the weapon damage itself.

b:laugh LOL - I rather buy a mansion or invest in some business with that kind of money.
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh LOL - I rather buy a mansion or invest in some business with that kind of money.
    lol didnt catch that one

but yeah they sure are rare >.>;;

i think i personally only heard less than 10 pple ingame and on forum who have it
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    a copy was in AH for 20 mil the other day, sage. was bought by a friend. could just be a misguided seller... too bad for them.
  • Dangler - Lost City
    Dangler - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i have to disagree most of the seekers i know on lost all have the mastery (personally it took about 10 attempts to get it made) but i love the extra power of the sage :D