To those R9 seekers

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Seeker
Partly because im curious and partly as a preview of what non-R9 seekers can expect from this gear setup, Im wondering what the R9 have been capable of so far across servers.

Its been a while since earthguard had to wait for their R9, and im sure there are a couple of pple who had it all ready. Some may have it refined and sharded, some may be still empty.
What sort of achievements have you been capable of after you obtained gear(s) to R9?

Achievements as solo player?
As semi-squad? (includes healer and/or sin/barb buffs)
Your general build?

I for one, havnt done much with mine. Last I used it was on base quests on random low mobs >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Havnt really done insane trys--- but when i have time to explore ill dupdate-

TWs are bit more comfortable now- as before getting oneshot by anything r9 was a blow.... now they have to work at it lolol

Im slacking in shards, and refines...still hanging on to the few jades i have, and alot of orbs, when they released the fackin trials WITH our gear, I decided I better wait...and alas! here we are with china speaking new updates that include gear---
    re
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't speak for a seeker, but with my R9 mystic I've been able to:

Tank 2 R9 clerics, one with +12 and one with +10 glaives

Tank a +12 R9 wiz indefinitely

Kill a +12 JoSD sharded archer

Kill even R9 sins fairly consistently

Tanked a +12 Nirv dags sin under Demon spark (just wanted to see if it was possible w/ just mystic skills)

Solo FC in 30 mins

Solo entire big room w/ 1 spell (triple sparked lucky breaked Gale force)

Solo entire dragoons pull in around 15-20 seconds

Solo BH warsong snakefist

best part .... since I'm my own cleric, none of these require burning any charms.

Overall I've been more than happy with the increased capabilities of my R9 Mystic.

PS: Yes, I've always hated you seekers because mystics have always been considered inferior to seekers. So suck my R9 **** seekers b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Solo BH Warsong? How'd you manage that?
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I can't speak for a seeker, but with my R9 mystic I've been able to:

Tank 2 R9 clerics, one with +12 and one with +10 glaives

Tank a +12 R9 wiz indefinitely

Kill a +12 JoSD sharded archer

Kill even R9 sins fairly consistently

Tanked a +12 Nirv dags sin under Demon spark (just wanted to see if it was possible w/ just mystic skills)

Solo FC in 30 mins

Solo entire big room w/ 1 spell (triple sparked lucky breaked Gale force)

Solo entire dragoons pull in around 15-20 seconds

Solo BH warsong snakefist

best part .... since I'm my own cleric, none of these require burning any charms.

Overall I've been more than happy with the increased capabilities of my R9 Mystic.

PS: Yes, I've always hated you seekers because mystics have always been considered inferior to seekers. So suck my R9 **** seekers b:chuckle

this + spawn point GV solo
    hit full buffed ppl in tw for 160K if i get a bm dragon
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    stuff
    PS: Yes, I've always hated you seekers because mystics have always been considered inferior to seekers. So suck my R9 **** seekers
    not interested in mystic.

this is a seeker forum with a thread about seeker R9

no butthurt posts pls
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not interested in mystic.

this is a seeker forum with a thread about seeker R9

no butthurt posts pls

Ok. I got a R9 +10 seeker to damage test Gemini Slash and it hit me for 2500 with proc. Was a non-crit, non-zerk though and I was buffed with verdant + vanguard. So lets say in a PvP situation I could safely expect to be hit reliably for around 5k with gemini. Not bad for a physical class (R9 BM zerk crits can hit over 7k often, so 10k zerk crit gemini is pretty buff).

I hit him back with my basic nuke, and it crit for 99xx which took off over 80% of his hp. To be fair though his armors were only around +3-+5 or so, and he had filler hp shards.

My wep was R9 +10 for info, w/ o'malley's blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok. I got a R9 +10 seeker to damage test Gemini Slash and it hit me for 2500 with proc. Was a non-crit, non-zerk though and I was buffed with verdant + vanguard. So lets say in a PvP situation I could safely expect to be hit reliably for around 5k with gemini. Not bad for a physical class (R9 BM zerk crits can hit over 7k often, so 10k zerk crit gemini is pretty buff).

I hit him back with my basic nuke, and it crit for 99xx which took off over 80% of his hp. To be fair though his armors were only around +3-+5 or so, and he had filler hp shards.

My wep was R9 +10 for info, w/ o'malley's blessing.
    was he full R9?

cause i crit a half R9 wizzy friend with 10k zerk crit on a +5 sword. He only had his own buffs but also demon stone barrier

right now with +10 i zerk crit asterelle for average (meager) 2000 w/o blessings and hes full JoSD too, but not many have his type of gear available.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    was he full R9?

cause i crit a half R9 wizzy friend with 10k zerk crit on a +5 sword. He only had his own buffs but also demon stone barrier

right now with +10 i zerk crit asterelle for average (meager) 2000 w/o blessings and hes full JoSD too, but not many have his type of gear available.

Ya sure ya zerk crit? Because I did one on a ful+12 jade archer for around 5k (noted with blessing but still)

edit to add, atm + 10 no shards
    re
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ya sure ya zerk crit? Because I did one on a ful+12 jade archer for around 5k (noted with blessing but still)

edit to add, atm + 10 no shards
    coulda been just a crit in regards to that 2k on astypoo.

asterelle had the omalley blessing on
    I had no blessing on.

that might have made the diff. in our dmg maybe? :x

where are all the other R9 seeker D:
    *lefts rock*
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    was he full R9?

Yeah he was full R9, I think most of his pts in str too. The damage is a little misleading because I'm also sharded JoSD, but I doubt I have as many jades as asterelle. ATM there are 15 jades on my armor total, as well as a p. def oriented gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    coulda been just a crit in regards to that 2k on astypoo.

asterelle had the omalley blessing on
    I had no blessing on.

that might have made the diff. in our dmg maybe? :x

where are all the other R9 seeker D:
    *lefts rock*

That's with R9 sword +5? Also, buffs make a huge difference in damage when it's physical, since cleric vanguard gives 60%, and BM can give 75% or more. If Asterelle was full buffed, has a +12 phy. cube neck, and you had no blessing, my calcs shows you would be lucky to even break 1000 on a normal gemini hit.

I have a hard time believing you'd hit only 2000 on a 4x damage hit, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2011
    Options
    That's with R9 sword +5? Also, buffs make a huge difference in damage when it's physical, since cleric vanguard gives 60%, and BM can give 75% or more. If Asterelle was full buffed, has a +12 phy. cube neck, and you had no blessing, my calcs shows you would be lucky to even break 1000 on a normal gemini hit.

I have a hard time believing you'd hit only 2000 on a 4x damage hit, though.
    on astypoo it was a +10 sword

i think he had some buffs on but not sure which one.

someone bring him here and have him remember what buffs he had on :x
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm quite disappointed with R9 Seeker damage after yesterday, tbh. One of the R9 +10 Seekers on our server spent 40 seconds trying to kill me after BH SoT, then chased me right after all the way into OHT and then OVS and continued to try to kill me as I reported my quest to an NPC. I literally had to take out a moment to laugh at this Seeker on common chat before tele-stunning and using blade affinity --> town teleport.

It really says a lot that an R9 +10 class can't kill a charmed 9x in 9x mold gears, but I still think that R9 Seekers are more than capable of competing with the other R9 classes.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm quite disappointed with R9 Seeker damage after yesterday, tbh. One of the R9 +10 Seekers on our server spent 40 seconds trying to kill me after BH SoT, then chased me right after all the way into OHT and then OVS and continued to try to kill me as I reported my quest to an NPC. I literally had to take out a moment to laugh at this Seeker on common chat before tele-stunning and using blade affinity --> town teleport.

It really says a lot that an R9 +10 class can't kill a charmed 9x in 9x mold gears, but I still think that R9 Seekers are more than capable of competing with the other R9 classes.

Like I said, Seekers are not killers 1v1. They CAN be, but it takes a combination of skill, luck (zerk crits @ the right time), and good gears/genie builds to be deadly 1v1. What they are good at is weakening crowds of people, just like blademasters, with their AOE gemini slash, vortex, edged blur, etc.

If you've ever seen an Axe-only BM try to fight another R9-geared player, you'd know it's more a battle of CC and endurance than a damage-contest.

The problem is not from lack of weapon attack or anything. Physical str-based damage is just weak as a general game mechanic. They have half the base attack of a magic class, less weapon damage, and generally lower skill-damage modifiers. In addition the only spike skill they have is Blade Affinity, and that really only helps with Gemini Slash ( plus its on a 1-minute cooldown. )

Seekers are lucky to break 10k base damage with a +12 wep. My vit mystic on the other hand easily reaches 18000 with a +10, in addition to having higher weapon damage and extra skill modifiers like guaranteed crit, faster channeling, and a spell that increases my crit rate to around 50% for 20 seconds.

Give my mystic a crack at your seeker, and I guarantee you I will probably one-shot it on the first try.

...Don't get me wrong though. That +10 seeker I'm guessing was probably named LiteFeather, and he's a pretty bad seeker in general. I'm sure that a well-played seeker will still be valuable in PvP...but that still doesn't change the fact that I'd rather have a BM's stunlocks and dragons by my side in a heated fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options

Seekers, even to sub par geared HA geared characters are not designed to be able to oneshot other HA classes-- Imagine if you will, if they did in fact give us magic based damage equivelent to a Wizzy, no other HA/LA character would stand a chance. And like said, you must have been dealing with a fail seeker lol--- I can normally 3 shot none crit r8 seekers-
    In addition the only spike skill they have is Blade Affinity, and that really only helps with Gemini Slash ( plus its on a 1-minute cooldown. )

BA is actually good enough to get as many as 3 of our longest, hardest hitting skills off, even bigger bonus if spirit bore is on---Add up some heavy hitting numbers all in a matter of 6 seconds, see how high it can get-
    Seekers are lucky to break 10k base damage with a +12 wep.
    Considering the targets the seeker should be focusing on, thats still along the lines of where it should be-

My vit mystic on the other hand easily reaches 18000 with a +10
    You are also built to focus on characters that could potentialy be double that in HP as well..

You can't compare apples with oranges. Just because YOU as a mag class is designed to hit somthing that could have 20-40K hp fo2 15k or more, does not mean a class that is designed to hit characters that may reach 15K hp, for 6-8k is not on par, as far as balance-
    re
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Physical str-based damage is just weak as a general game mechanic.

This statement is somewhat misleading. Phys strength based damage is not meant to be devastating against HA classes because of the high physical defense it has to overcome. I'm willing to bet however that the same R9+10 Seeker (as fail as they sound to be) would have no problem one-shotting 80-90% of the non R9 arcane classes out there and close to 60% of LA.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Considering the targets the seeker should be focusing on, thats still along the lines of where it should be-

You are also built to focus on characters that could potentialy be double that in HP as well..

You can't compare apples with oranges. Just because YOU as a mag class is designed to hit somthing that could have 20-40K hp fo2 15k or more, does not mean a class that is designed to hit characters that may reach 15K hp, for 6-8k is not on par, as far as balance-

That might be true if they didn't have archers, who with a full dex build can easily reach 18-20k phy attack with a +12 bow. They are basically phy - based dps nukers, with an option for magic damage.

Arcane hp is lower, true, but it also doesn't take into account most arcanes have higher skill-based defenses. Cleric plume shell > archer's, wiz distance shrink + seal spam beats BM's leaps, and psychics have an insane 5 s seal that procs every 3rd hit.

I think it's telling that I fear the damage from a R9 +12 wizard more than a R9 +12 seeker, despite the fact that the wiz has almost all magic-damage based attacks. Even though the seeker can take advantage of phy. damage, at endgame the resistances skew so much towards mag that the Wiz is still doing more damage to me than a seeker with equiv weapon, even when I'm wearing Arcane robes.

The last time I had a R9+12 wiz damage test me w/ a Blade Tempest (half phy half magic), he hit for 14k crit, on a mystic with 11.4k p. def, 16k fire def, and 75 def. lvls. Compare that to the 2500 base from a Seeker, who does full phy. damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Seems you are still trying to pull an orange out of an apple... Baseing one skill from a class versus a plethora of skills combined (we are a combo played class) still doesn't add up or equal out to not being effective- And right now at 30% crit rate, being able to puke out 5 decent skill in the time it takes some caster to spit out one, there is a likely chance one will be a crit---even more so a chance to be a procced crit-

In TWs- most wizards/psy/archers have very little chance to get there BIG hitters off before I unglue several of those big hitters in a matter of seconds-- Like I said before, instead of basing everything into a oneshot comparrison, try adding up the potential-- I know your rebuttal will be 1min CD in between--- So? The objective is usually dead, And one min is plenty of time to regroup for the next- (I select my targets, not a tabber)

And keep in mind, NOTHING +12 best sharded across the board is easy to kill--- for ANY class-

Also, an archers +12 base/max damage don't do their skills much justice, considering how slow the casting is, and what little % bonus they get, thats why best strat for them is still even as a bow archer is high APS -stun>demon rappid>APS it out- (on +12 best sharded robes)
    re
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cmon we need more R9 stories here! xD
  • ArkSama - Raging Tide
    ArkSama - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ummm solo bh - fc and stuff like that .. i seen some r9 seekers doing it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Like I said, Seekers are not killers 1v1. They CAN be, but it takes a combination of skill, luck (zerk crits @ the right time), and good gears/genie builds to be deadly 1v1. What they are good at is weakening crowds of people, just like blademasters, with their AOE gemini slash, vortex, edged blur, etc.

If you've ever seen an Axe-only BM try to fight another R9-geared player, you'd know it's more a battle of CC and endurance than a damage-contest.

The problem is not from lack of weapon attack or anything. Physical str-based damage is just weak as a general game mechanic. They have half the base attack of a magic class, less weapon damage, and generally lower skill-damage modifiers. In addition the only spike skill they have is Blade Affinity, and that really only helps with Gemini Slash ( plus its on a 1-minute cooldown. )

Seekers are lucky to break 10k base damage with a +12 wep. My vit mystic on the other hand easily reaches 18000 with a +10, in addition to having higher weapon damage and extra skill modifiers like guaranteed crit, faster channeling, and a spell that increases my crit rate to around 50% for 20 seconds.

Give my mystic a crack at your seeker, and I guarantee you I will probably one-shot it on the first try.

...Don't get me wrong though. That +10 seeker I'm guessing was probably named LiteFeather, and he's a pretty bad seeker in general. I'm sure that a well-played seeker will still be valuable in PvP...but that still doesn't change the fact that I'd rather have a BM's stunlocks and dragons by my side in a heated fight.

I agree with your first comment besides the luck part; it takes a lot of skill and a good genie to be good at 1v1. Gears are relative, and skill can take your gear a lot further than most people would expect.

Also, the Seeker was DisBish, not LiteFeather. Although neither of them are well-played. I've seen no well-played R9 Seekers, and very few well-played Seekers on any gear level. It seems like the class in general has yet to be learned by the community as a whole.
    Seekers, even to sub par geared HA geared characters are not designed to be able to oneshot other HA classes-- Imagine if you will, if they did in fact give us magic based damage equivelent to a Wizzy, no other HA/LA character would stand a chance. And like said, you must have been dealing with a fail seeker lol--- I can normally 3 shot none crit r8 seekers-

I definitely wasn't expecting a one shot unless it was a magic zerk crit (yes, magic can zerk), but the fact that he couldn't kill me while I wasn't attacking him, or was talking to an NPC was quite amusing.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So I finally got in a real duel with DishBish on HL server, who is full R9 +10 armors, with +12 weapon. He has only citrine shards on his gear, however.

My armors are full r9 +10, with a +10 weapon. I was a bit dissapointed, I waited to let him get the first hit on me. TBH it was hard not to burst out laughing at his damage, as falling petals restores ~2400 hp on me every 3 seconds so he literally could not get me lower than full hp.

I don't know if it was the player, or what, but the fight wasn't even close, despite the fact that his wep is +12 and mine is +10.

For info: Both with jones blessing, and self-buffs only. (My damage numbers were slightly elevated because I used rapid growth, which gives 125% weapon damage at the cost of 30 chi).

Screenie here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2011
    Options
    So I finally got in a real duel with DishBish on HL server, who is full R9 +10 armors, with +12 weapon. He has only citrine shards on his gear, however.

My armors are full r9 +10, with a +10 weapon. I was a bit dissapointed, I waited to let him get the first hit on me. TBH it was hard not to burst out laughing at his damage, as falling petals restores ~2400 hp on me every 3 seconds so he literally could not get me lower than full hp.

I don't know if it was the player, or what, but the fight wasn't even close, despite the fact that his wep is +12 and mine is +10.

For info: Both with jones blessing, and self-buffs only. (My damage numbers were slightly elevated because I used rapid growth, which gives 125% weapon damage at the cost of 30 chi).

Screenie here
    i feel sorry you dont have much good seekers to duel on your server lol....
    yeah thats the player alright....
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i feel sorry you dont have much good seekers to duel on your server lol....
    yeah thats the player alright....

TBH he annoys me...he spams his wep in WC like 20x a day...

"Seeker LFS *link weapon*"

"LFM for GV PM your wep *link weapon*"

"LFS for BH abba *link weapon*"

Pretty sure everyone on server knows he has a +12 seeker wep by now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Princess_Rya - Harshlands
    Princess_Rya - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    these player that linked (i dont tell their names) are not pvp talented ...

Ok,well seekers maybe cant definitively 1v1 but they still have much skills that give trouble the enemys .. like the silence one that send all debuffs on heself to enemy and the charge,etc ..

We still dont have see "Any" real good seekers in our server HL,except Zeon (but he dont count cause of suck gear,but he still kill ppls with much better geared than him)

Anyway in term of 1v1 Mystic vs Seeker --> i opt for mystic winner,not because i am mystic too .. but right now thats works like this .. maybe in the next expansion seekers will be updated and became more strong than now,like the dual summoning that i've seen in youtube and the 3rd eye power that i've heard in pwi forum ...b:chuckle
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wish I could update more on things for r9 seekers, PvP wise, but honestly way before it was released, i'd done got all my sage skills, and culti done, so i log in to drink beers and be social-

All my kill credits are pre-r9, and so far have not been driven to even play or even maximize my potential. However, we do have some talented seekers on my server.... I was hopeing to see a few more across other servers post here- just for forum debate-sake lol
    re
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wish I could update more on things for r9 seekers, PvP wise, but honestly way before it was released, i'd done got all my sage skills, and culti done, so i log in to drink beers and be social-

All my kill credits are pre-r9, and so far have not been driven to even play or even maximize my potential. However, we do have some talented seekers on my server.... I was hopeing to see a few more across other servers post here- just for forum debate-sake lol
    i hear ya >.> its been so long a wait for us

i think we have a couple of R9 on our server too but...man they hide good b:surrender
  • babyyoshi04
    babyyoshi04 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    are u really full rank 9 gears on ur seeker??? seems like u only have the seeker weapon, and nothing else. seeker can teleport to u and stun, like sin do to do damage. transfer back debuffs back to u. also heart seeker make u cant move . lots of defence and attack level, u cant kill anyone. u need to game up. come on use ur genie skills in ur combo move, can kill some one with it. and up coming skills may make u a butt kicking class. b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Arix$on - Archosaur
    Arix$on - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    well i hve read ur posts...i do agree that magic class wid pdef gems are difficult to beat particularly psys....

I am a r9 seeker wid +10 refines and +11 wep now...wid chest and leggings josd sharded...i did pvp wid full r9 full josd +11 wizard...one shot the person twice...wid hits of 15k and 13k.no doubt he and i friends and he killed me a lot.lol
    genie skill enrage helps..

as for mystics i tried this on a r9 mystic..

spark->blade affinity->crimson powder->quid quo pro->armie nier->gemini slash....it worked fine for me....also this....ig->blade affinity->void step->vortex->occult opponent and if needed then mire...works gud....

archers r9 +12 all wid semi josd and vit stones i hve hit upto 13k wid armie nier.interestingly i hve hit a r9 archer 15k wid ion spike..still wonder how it happened.

sins i use vac powder,find them esaier then when i was r8 and faced r9 sins now,though i still die at r9 +12 but am able to kill them bad too...so its fairly square..bms i keep a watch for their marrow..if mag i go for gemini and if physical then u know ion sspike battousi(vac alwayas) for their stuns..

Still psys a big challenge..if the psy is r9 +12 and knows the char well...qq one psy expels me all the time...then hits wid hi arsenal of mag attack..but hve killed sme r9 psys relatively easy mostly becoz perhaps they are noobs.but seriously i hate psys self buffs lol.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    are u really full rank 9 gears on ur seeker??? seems like u only have the seeker weapon, and nothing else. seeker can teleport to u and stun, like sin do to do damage. transfer back debuffs back to u. also heart seeker make u cant move . lots of defence and attack level, u cant kill anyone. u need to game up. come on use ur genie skills in ur combo move, can kill some one with it. and up coming skills may make u a butt kicking class. b:chuckleb:chuckle
    who are u talking to >___>???
    we are all seeker with R9 lolol