Enrage/GD tactics?

Options
BizHerc - Heavens Tear
BizHerc - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
So was just a little curious, will Enrage bother wiping GD off the map completely?
If they do, guess either Rad or Dom will be their next targets.
Seems like it would be a smart idea for Enrage to keep them with 1 land in the bottom corner of the map so that they don't have any oportunity to move to a different location and start building up land mass again (assuming they have enough members left to launch an assault against Enrage).
Enrage would of course keep having to bid on GD's single land, so that they don't lose it to a small faction. Just send 10 or so ppl in so its not a total no-show.
Food for thought? Or just the crazed rants of a bored player that can't wait to shoot some snowmen?
Post edited by BizHerc - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Enrage would of course keep having to bid on GD's single land, so that they don't lose it to a small faction.

someone mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago, and personally i think it's a wonderful idea- leave them with a lvl 2 land, unable to go anywhere, unable to deliberately lose the land.

the only options they have are:
    - keep bidding on enrage
    - stop bidding altogether
    - switch to a new guild (unlikely- poor guild base, all those quests done for absolutely nothing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    someone mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago, and personally i think it's a wonderful idea- leave them with a lvl 2 land, unable to go anywhere, unable to deliberately lose the land.

the only options they have are:
    - keep bidding on enrage
    - stop bidding altogether
    - switch to a new guild (unlikely- poor guild base, all those quests done for absolutely nothing)

That's .... smart o.o lol
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *whistles and walks away giggling to herself*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *kicks the dust on the ground and walks around with my hands behind my back looking innocient* Oh!! what i wonderful idea!! Enrage must of not thought of this already months ago *whistles again*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *kicks the dust on the ground and walks around with my hands behind my back looking innocient* Oh!! what i wonderful idea!! Enrage must of not thought of this already months ago *whistles again*

wait, what? enrage doesnt have strategy. i just throw darts at the map, remember?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GD has time to fake bid their way out, or "arrange" a faction to wipe them off, from at least RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *whistles innocently*

Hmm....I wonder

Anne!! OMFG I JUST GOT THIS GREAT IDEA FOR TW!!!!!
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *whistles Innocently*

Hmm....i Wonder

Anne!! Omfg I Just Got This Great Idea For Tw!!!!!

Omg No Wai! I Cant Wait To Hear It!
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It is interesting that there is so much interest in controlling GD, while other factions just accumulate land through your lack of attention to them, and gifted free land in no shows.

Do as you please you already get no fun TW's now...make it worse on yourselves so there is no challenge left to you on HT at all. When GD did field a full crew at least you had some fun, win or lose, I'd guess by the much longer TW's.

I'd say cutting off your nose to spite your face is what happens when you try to eradicate your only real potential competition for now, then have no fun TW left. Youre already close to that now I'd say. I'm amazed that there are almost no TW factions left on this server, hardly any TW's compared to a year or 2 ago. WTH happened on HT?

Just don't count on GD falling apart in a few weeks, the people in GD are there regardless of land ownership or not. We will continue to improve again.... and no I'm not the GD spokesman....expressing my own opinions.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BizHerc why dont you just use your real game name instead of hiding behind an alt....?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It is interesting that there is so much interest in controlling GD, while other factions just accumulate land through your lack of attention to them, and gifted free land in no shows.

how are people not getting that we dont care about getting land yet.

dominus was worried about getting land, how did that work out?

GD was worried about getting land, how is that going?

drakon was worried about getting land, how are they doing?

enrage sees getting land as a fringe benefit of dominating opponents, we dont tw for land, we tw and get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not exactly sure how us land locking the factions on the map concludes to us ruining the fun for us in TW? Other factions? Hell yea, but duh we don't care about other factions. Forcing all the factions to at some point bid on us, or not bid at all will give us as much TW as physically possible. If other factions don't bid, that's their weakness being shown (or you're trying to **** us off, but hey, your faction won't get TW either, win-lose?) and it is not our faults if you (all factions, not GD) choose not to bid. GD had great potential to actually get constant 3 hour fights, and hell just maybe a win on an attack 1v1 (you had 3 hour defense locked down for the most part) now you guys are back to 10 minutes. This severely seems to me that it's an internal problem for you guys.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As you can clearly see, and part of my point is, that there don't seem to be very many TW guilds left anymore.

Giving up land = losing, and therefore not dominating.

Enrage cannot fight 2 good fights like they did in the old days. I remember a defense against Tao and Rad at same time, that was pretty awesome I have to say
    (yeah dominating in fact). But don't think you guys can pull that off anymore or there wouldn't have been any "land gifts" to Rad recently.

To my knowledge, GD does not have any doctrine that dictates they must try and get land, just to TW for fun. It's not like the coin from land ownership really means anything anymore, the PW economy is out of balance in that respect. Gold has increased 15 fold in the value , but TW land ownership pays the same as day 1, no big deal except bragging rights or some fun in TW.

We will see what the future brings... I'm pretty sure I see some ganking in Enrage's future either way at some point, or maybe Rad will get it first, then Enrage.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    When we forfeited that land to Radiance, we had a very poorly timed (for us) 3 way gank. As we demonstrated the week prior (or the week before) we could do it. I still feel as though we can do it as well. Fighting 3 factions in a bad time slot alignment is not 2 factions.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I could care less who does what, with whom, and when. What I do want is a fun TW and not wasting my weekends on 20 minute fights...
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we are lucky to get 20 mins lately
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Actually , aside from Enrage, GD, Rad, Drakon, Dom, War... what has happened to all the other players? Has TW lost it's appeal all together? Are ppl afraid of their little pixel toon dying in TW or something? Is there actually way less than 1,000 players that want to be in a TW guild on HT? How sad!

It used to be that there were tons of wars each week, now just a few in comparison. And yeah.... real short and boring lately.

I gotta agree with LoR here, it would be nice to see some fun TW's again.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think TW in general on most servers is going down hill :S
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GoldDigrz are fundamentally flawed as a 'TW faction' and by totally ruthlessly decimating them and making their few 'TWers' (though I still cant see why any serious TWer would continue to tolerate the way that faction is humiliating itself week in, week out on the TW field) goto or form a faction that can get behind TW and actually give us a fun fight is in the best interest of Enrage getting some fun TW.

I suppose GD members are squealing about other guilds building up land cos its not them. They seemed pretty happy and contented when they were the only guild benefiting with land from ganks every week.

Enrage cant fight 2 fights? Hello, we did that 3 hours vs Rad and GD a few weeks back, remember? Beating the #2 and #3 ranked factions on the map (along with xWaRx thrown in the gank) should count for something? right? Or did your tash block your logic a little bit there, Mr. Fury?

Enrage have been 3 way ganked every week (excluding that week nobody bid, i think thanksgiving?) since Rad's access to drakon was cut off by them 'wiping' drakon off all the land they had access to. I think weve only had to give up 1 land in the past 2 months? We had the one challenging 3 hour defense on Rad and GD mentioned above ^ and we gave up a land to Rad when ganked along with GD and xWaRx due to lacking signups, thats about it. I admit a lot of the other gank schedules havent been particularly.. challenging, but atleast we dont have to send 60~80 people to beat .. UnderDogz. rofl.

b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BizHerc - Heavens Tear
    BizHerc - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BizHerc why dont you just use your real game name instead of hiding behind an alt....?

This IS my main toon, i level slowly b:laugh
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hate to disappoint you Steopie but nobody in GD is squealing at all about Enrage. I know you'd love to think that but it's simply not true..... Truth is , we don't give a rat's a$$ about Enrage, just about having some fun TW. but if it makes you happy in your little fantasy world to believe that , by all means go ahead.

GD hasn't been a "TW guild" in the past, and all members joined knowing that, and still choose to be there. So there was no expectation of being "the conquering TW faction" by the members who joined.

Time will tell how well you guys hold up to more ganking, that is if any other guilds have enough nerve to even attack you guys. Seems only a few will...

Again how you and others choose to characterize GD is simply not the case, when TW is over we move on, no big deal. Good guild, good ppl, that what counts most, day in and day out.

Ok these forums have now bored me to tears, Cya next month or so! rofl
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited December 2011
    Options

Time will tell how well you guys hold up to more ganking, that is if any other guilds have enough nerve to even attack you guys. Seems only a few will...

Or less guilds to , atm either WaR or Drakon are **** up your gank time slots
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What are people talking about? TW is dead apparently as there isn't any competition out there. Things are only viewed to get worse as less people become interested in it. Maybe in a year from now another guild will take the map from Enrage moving on to another game. Again this is just a theory and theories tend to be wrong. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hate to disappoint you Steopie but nobody in GD is squealing at all about Enrage. I know you'd love to think that but it's simply not true..... Truth is , we don't give a rat's a$$ about Enrage, just about having some fun TW. but if it makes you happy in your little fantasy world to believe that , by all means go ahead.

GD hasn't been a "TW guild" in the past, and all members joined knowing that, and still choose to be there. So there was no expectation of being "the conquering TW faction" by the members who joined.

Again how you and others choose to characterize GD is simply not the case, when TW is over we move on, no big deal. Good guild, good ppl, that what counts most, day in and day out.

hey. how about u just go back to AFK cat shop trying to buy DOD for JoSD that will not help u. since 1 you dont PK, 2 you dont TW. so waste ur time farming JoSD for armor that will do nothing for u. you better just save money and farm some of them new armors comming up that u deal 50% more dmg while wearing them. b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LMAO Nubis.

The day I need advice from you is when hell freezes over. I'll do as I please.

You're so smart ( sarcasm)..... I only TW almost every weekend, always have.....

Ok trolls...on your mark..get set.....go!
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is that what GD calls it? TW? Gee, I thought it was just sending pigs in to be slaughtered.

J/K!
  • Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Shhh....
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is that what GD calls it? TW? Gee, I thought it was just sending pigs in to be slaughtered.

J/K!

WOW it really amazing how much a guild can change a person....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WOW it really amazing how much a guild can change a person....

She is exactly the same from when knew her over a year and half ago.. She is just alot less restricted :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wow, rivvy.... just...wow. lol