Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Options

Comments

• Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Game related, joining Enrage <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i gotta agree, i'm most proud of being a part of enrage, especially for so long. we may not have the best rep on the server, but i couldnt imagine calling anywhere else home.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i gotta agree, i'm most proud of being a part of enrage, especially for so long. we may not have the best rep on the server, but i couldnt imagine calling anywhere else home.

Totally agree with Anne, and i feel the same <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'd imagine anyone who has been a part of theri factions for a long period of time would feel the same way.

I have called other places home other than Radiance, but after all else I came back to Radiance.

for me, remaining the same pantless self i have been since day 1 in the game, despite the constant changes to the TW scene and the constant refusal of Devs to make "pantless" a real fashion option for males is total BS!

stupid sexist dev always giving women (GIRLs) all the best fash b:cry

WTB **** fash, ive seen it on private servers, lets go PW CN! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2x makes forums boring b:cry

question of the day, for those who still check forums between nirvana runs :P

If you'd have 1 chance to bring back 1 of your friends that quitted pwi (only 1 person) who would that be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

If you'd have 1 chance to bring back 1 of your friends that quitted pwi (only 1 person) who would that be?

Tough question.

Not even sure if she really quit, but never see her on anymore. b:sad
    But i'd pick Xiomaranetta, because she was my most reliable friend when it comes to farming in pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Westie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited December 2011
    Options

honestly that is a very difficult question. i've lost so many people i love dearly, but most of the ones that i truly cared for i still have contact with outside of pwi.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    umm my other account?=D jk jk. I dunno honestly,soo many people.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think that one of the people i really miss most is Abysm. not only for personal reason, but also because he had an impact (both good and bad) on the whole server. Though his WC was usually just him trolling for lolz, he was also a very kind hearted and giving person. definitely a double-edged sword ;)
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think that one of the people i really miss most is Abysm. not only for personal reason, but also because he had an impact (both good and bad) on the whole server. Though his WC was usually just him trolling for lolz, he was also a very kind hearted and giving person. definitely a double-edged sword ;)

I had heard that about him :P but never had the opportunity to talk to him lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I love Opera browser - PWE's new code makes it unable to login to the website from Opera browsers. However, Opera has this neat feature that makes the website of your choice think you're browsing from FF, and voila, the code suddenly "thinks" you're on FF, and you're able to login. b:chuckle
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that short rant of useless random information.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You're welcome b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I love Opera browser - PWE's new code makes it unable to login to the website from Opera browsers. However, Opera has this neat feature that makes the website of your choice think you're browsing from FF, and voila, the code suddenly "thinks" you're on FF, and you're able to login. b:chuckle

You can do that on Firefox too, it's just not as obvious and requires that you want to learn how to do it. I have Opera too but I never use it; in fact I forgot that thing existed until I read that post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You can do that on Firefox too, it's just not as obvious and requires that you want to learn how to do it. I have Opera too but I never use it; in fact I forgot that thing existed until I read that post.

Eh i just use FF also too lazy to have 5 different browsers just 1 that does it all is good for me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    edited December 2011
    Options
    question of the day:

what's your opinion/feelings on the pwi snow? i personally am dreading it. the even is practically worthless, and the snow/snowmen/etc just causes so much lag in the major cities, especially arch.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    question of the day:

what's your opinion/feelings on the pwi snow? i personally am dreading it. the even is practically worthless, and the snow/snowmen/etc just causes so much lag in the major cities, especially arch.

yeah..... no!!! lag+nothing worth of value from killing them = bad.. seriously they need to either put better drops for it or just dont put it in at all. atleast make a christmas based quiz thing and put some new pets in for that. Atleast people like to do that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    edited December 2011
    Options
    honestly it doesnt matter to me.The snow doesnt effect my computer. I don't think i have ever lagged in arch,hardly ever in game.good computer+good internet connection ftw.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Snow back in game means for me perma low details and effects off in town . Will just need to be careful to remember to put back effects when outside of town. Good thing i dont do cube anymore, else im sure i would die at hands coz id forget to put back effects :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The snow/snowmen doesn't effect my computer, and I experience little to no lag when it's on. I'm just planning to make the most out of this useless, fun event.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The snow/snowmen doesn't effect my computer, and I experience little to no lag when it's on. I'm just planning to make the most out of this useless, fun event.

let me guess... the same christmas event as they've done for the past 3 years?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    No need guessing, it's right there in the news post. b:chuckle
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pssh like i bother reading that =P

pwi, as original as always
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited December 2011
    Options
    3 years ago was actually worth doing it for the xmas tome. now its just stupid, useless lag, annoying and graphic loader for the catshops b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it is fun watching noobs go all nuts with the snowmen and sometimes pissing them off by killing said snowmen b4 them
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it is fun watching noobs go all nuts with the snowmen and sometimes pissing them off by killing said snowmen b4 them

ooooh a reason to play my r8 archer! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I actually like this event, mainly because it means endless supply of food for my abused genie.

--

Guess who fainted at work?
    edited December 2011
    Options

Guess who fainted at work?
    oh thats not good, i hope you're ok <3
  • chaoticshelly
    edited December 2011