you know your op when ur scout is R9

Options

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's going to happen. Not saying me or any one person can have a direct impact on the outcome on a TW, I'm just tired of hopping around factions.

Yes, trust me. I leave factions at the top and join them at the bottom for all of my time on this server. I tried to do it with Ascend also, but every time I get out, "they keep pulling me back in" (*imitates Pacino).

The point is this - people hop factions, usually to be on the winning side. So if you want good TW, you have to hop also.

The only other alternative is for the leaders of the factions on this server to try to achieve parity, if good TW is what they claim they want. The problem is, they only want to WIN in good TW. So they take power and power and power until they are unbeatable - then qq that the rest of the server doesn't "rise to the challenge" they present. Or they dog it and pretend that its a 3 hour TW knowing that they can win in any span of 10 minutes they select.

So in terms of rising to the challenge, I challenge them this: Make TW competitive on this server for more than 2 weeks at a time.

For people so into asking others to rise to the challenge, lets see THEM rise to THAT challenge. Unlike land for land's sake, at least it has a worth-while goal.

I won't be holding my breath, though. So far, they have been utter failures at it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ps. Didnt you say you have gf? Instead you are here praying for posts, rofl.

WNB, mah brutha from anutha mutha.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Winning b:pleased
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TW....gets....boring....after....1.5 hours b:cry

So who ended up winning that TW last Saturday? I died of boredom after the first hour O_O
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options

So who ended up winning that TW last Saturday? I died of boredom after the first hour O_O

It was a draw
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

^^ prob 50% of Nems feels the same way, Glad you validated my point of cowards- Those that hate TWs yet join winning factions so that they can run around and be pr0, yet put little to no effort into the tittle--b:shutup
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^^ prob 50% of Nems feels the same way, Glad you validated my point of cowards- Those that hate TWs yet join winning factions so that they can run around and be pr0, yet put little to no effort into the tittle--b:shutup

You remind me of Nahktuul for some reason
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

A guy who you cant compete with? Somebody who is smarter than you? Somebody who still has the ability to have real conversations? Somebody who has balls to say what he is doing? Somebody who isnt only respected in oneself`s dreams? Honestly, the main difference with the two of you was that he was simply slightly better than you at pretty much everything and he, unlike you, had managed to keep in touch with humanity.

WNB, mah brutha from anutha mutha.

No need to thank for silencing him! lol. You willing to bet when he return and what he claims to have ridden? My bet is onThursday server time and he claims to have ridden his gf when in fact the closest thing to a woman he has ridden this past week is his moms bicycle. We can discuss bout the stakes later.

Ps. Kitty is on mean, mean, mood right now.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options

MA BAD! I didn't realize I have to enjoy 3 hours of TW to prove that I'm willing to put effort into winning. You do realize I've been in underdog factions way before you were even known. Wait, who da fak are you again? I still remember the days where I was able to solo at least 4 mil hp on a crystal a few times against a dominate faction (which happens to be the very faction I ended up in, ironically) with sub-par gear. I was still a part of the faction (elusive) from the very beginning that basically formed to compete against the top faction on the server.

I used to enjoy TWs a lot whether we win or lose lol. But, PWI/TWs lately has gotten so boring. I can't last longer than two hours without shooting myself in the head. I figured doing something else on a Friday/Saturday night such as going out and socialize with IRL friends (oh gawd, can't believe I said that) is better than sitting in front of a computer for 3 hours straight tab-targetting players till I drop.

Cowards? So I'm basically a coward because I actually chose to settle down to one faction? Heck, maybe I am tired of hopping around to different factions "trying" to build something up. Maybe I like the consistency of Nemesis. Maybe Geo's offering me buttsex on a daily basis and it's making me stay. Maybe Aries is blackmailing me with naked pictures I sent him. Maybe I don't take things as seriously as you do now b:laugh

Dammmiiiittttt, I wasted 10 minutes writing this. Sorry, I did my share of "trying" to build a competing powerhouse faction. I don't have the time, energy, desire, concern, drive, motivation, longing to press the leave button and jump into another faction that basically does the same thing everyone else does in PWI. b:cry

Note: Now that I think about it, I kinda don't like 99% of the server lolol. So every faction is basically the same to me O_o
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have a life and sadly I`ve been busy doing rl stuff, not everybody gets home before the dark, even if that`s something common to you and little children. Another reason is simply feeling like you`re not worth it, you are plainly too dumb to offer any challenge and I can understand if wanting challenge is something you cant understand.

Ps. Didnt you say you have gf? Instead you are here praying for posts, rofl.

The dude is naive, I have met some very rich people ever since I got hired by Baker Hughes. When I say rich...I mean natural resources rich. They are as modest as can be, this kid is bragging like he has the world in the palm of his hands. Buddy your living in a small world...

Also, I still don't understand why you consistently brag about your car,house, and gf on here and mention how we could have it all to (as IF we don't already..again your small world) if we stopped playing the game like you. Also being completely hypocritical when you say how others should stop csing and get a life. I really don't get it, it's as if someone posting here has no life.

Now before I get attacked, I would like to mention my only reason that I return to these forums is to read Bloodmystics posts as I honestly find them entertaining and informational. So what If I want to know whats going on in this server, does not mean I have to play it. I spent a few months on here, think its alright to know whats up. Also I come here to reply to ignorant fools such as yourself. You know I was curious, if we had all that you had AND played pwi while csing fine, I would say your doing something wrong buddy.

Anyways, Wnb, how ya been?

And, keep up the good work Blood. b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MA BAD! I didn't realize I have to enjoy 3 hours of TW to prove that I'm willing to put effort into winning. You do realize I've been in underdog factions way before you were even known. Wait, who da fak are you again? I still remember the days where I was able to solo at least 4 mil hp on a crystal a few times against a dominate faction (which happens to be the very faction I ended up in, ironically) with sub-par gear. I was still a part of the faction (elusive) from the very beginning that basically formed to compete against the top faction on the server.

I used to enjoy TWs a lot whether we win or lose lol. But, PWI/TWs lately has gotten so boring. I can't last longer than two hours without shooting myself in the head. I figured doing something else on a Friday/Saturday night such as going out and socialize with IRL friends (oh gawd, can't believe I said that) is better than sitting in front of a computer for 3 hours straight tab-targetting players till I drop.

Cowards? So I'm basically a coward because I actually chose to settle down to one faction? Heck, maybe I am tired of hopping around to different factions "trying" to build something up. Maybe I like the consistency of Nemesis. Maybe Geo's offering me buttsex on a daily basis and it's making me stay. Maybe Aries is blackmailing me with naked pictures I sent him. Maybe I don't take things as seriously as you do now b:laugh

Dammmiiiittttt, I wasted 10 minutes writing this. Sorry, I did my share of "trying" to build a competing powerhouse faction. I don't have the time, energy, desire, concern, drive, motivation, longing to press the leave button and jump into another faction that basically does the same thing everyone else does in PWI. b:cry

Note: Now that I think about it, I kinda don't like 99% of the server lolol. So every faction is basically the same to me O_o

Cool man, ya "oh so tired" because ya been doin it for "oh so long" ---retire then? Being a hassbeen, don't warrant a will be...kkkk?
    re
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options

Is like the 5th time ya said that- So let me ask: why?
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A guy who you cant compete with? Somebody who is smarter than you? Somebody who still has the ability to have real conversations? Somebody who has balls to say what he is doing? Somebody who isnt only respected in oneself`s dreams? Honestly, the main difference with the two of you was that he was simply slightly better than you at pretty much everything and he, unlike you, had managed to keep in touch with humanity.

No need to thank for silencing him! lol. You willing to bet when he return and what he claims to have ridden? My bet is onThursday server time and he claims to have ridden his gf when in fact the closest thing to a woman he has ridden this past week is his moms bicycle. We can discuss bout the stakes later.

Ps. Kitty is on mean, mean, mood right now.

Intelligent conversation about a video-game? Seems futile to me. As for everything else you're trying to say here... LOL... just LOL.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Anyways, Wnb, how ya been?

You can always log msn and ask =p. Even if I`m not on, my comp is and I`ll get the msgs soons as I get back home/wake up. But yesterday I was at xmas party, food was great, I drank some and left home early due sickness.

Oh bout the rich ppl, I have met few who are actually rich, despite my background which is pretty similar to yours, but it really is amusing how they dont find the need to brag bout it. Maybe I just have avoided jerks but most times rich ppl(ones with gold in their bathrooms) tend to be modest, more than average ppl. It`s the "big fish" in really small ponds that brag, the bigger the bond, the better the big fish usually is.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited December 2011
    Options

Or maybe you left to go be with stud. Alotta maybe's in your post, but we all know only one is da truf

We also know at least one or two other reasons as well, but unprovable so I'll move on.
    Dammmiiiittttt, I wasted 10 minutes writing this.

It took you 10 minutes to write that?
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Or maybe you left to go be with stud. Alotta maybe's in your post, but we all know only one is da truf

We also know at least one or two other reasons as well, but unprovable so I'll move on.

It took you 10 minutes to write that?

b:pleased

I don't recall those reasons. Anyways, it's not like I play any huge factor in Nemesis anymore since I hadn't TWed in weeks asides from the most recent one. Plus whenever I do TW, I die way more than I kill someone b:cry You wouldn't want a fail barb in Ascend now do ya? b:surrender
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cool man, ya "oh so tired" because ya been doin it for "oh so long" ---retire then? Being a hassbeen, don't warrant a will be...kkkk?

Retire? I don't believe in that. Sorry if I don't pronounced myself as "retired" or announce to the entire server that Zaibeast has decided to quit and claim he will never ever log into PWI again. So because I'm not a "will be" type of person which you supposedly call yourself to be (which was quite recently I think) means you're basically...better than me? Good gawd lolol. I've been doing what you've been doing for MUCH longer than you have been. Only difference is, I realized PWI isn't life. So, keep at it. Keep gawking at those ideals you hold so dearly and maybe, just maybe someones gonna listen. Oh wait, I'm behind a computer screen, ALMOST forgot about that. b:laugh

Note: What I say has nothing to do with anyone else. I could be wrong b:laugh But that's the beauty of playing an online game. It ain't gonna matter, ever. b:laugh
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you've been doing for MUCH longer than you have been

On one post you say you don't know me, yet now you do?
    Anyway, no where do I even mention "building" factions, I could careless about building them anymore, I was building them when you came to one of mine all "tired" and didn't want to contribute jack other than to say "hai look Zailbeast is har har har" And that was long before seeker's release, so I guess your claim to "building for so long its old" is as bout as reasonable as to why you are in Nems-

Anyway, carry on Zai, Ya validated my point rather you'd want to admit or not-
    re
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On one post you say you don't know me, yet now you do?
    Anyway, no where do I even mention "building" factions, I could careless about building them anymore, I was building them when you came to one of mine all "tired" and didn't want to contribute jack other than to say "hai look Zailbeast is har har har" And that was long before seeker's release, so I guess your claim to "building for so long its old" is as bout as reasonable as to why you are in Nems-

Anyway, carry on Zai, Ya validated my point rather you'd want to admit or not-

b:laugh Know you? I don't know you or even know about you. All I see is you becoming "more active" in the forums for what, the past few weeks? I never saw you in any faction that was trying to amount to something. So obviously you weren't in a faction that was trying to make TWs competitive. So what is your point? So what are you trying to accomplish in an....online game?
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Let's all just get down to it guys: Zai is clearly a loser, like he doesn't even come on for TW on weekend nights, wtf is up with that dude? I wouldn't know what to do with myself on a friday or saturday night without tw, what's your secret?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So what are you trying to accomplish in an....online game?

Same thing I would do if some fat *** was standing in front of the cable TV i pay for-
    re
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Zai... just send me more nudes b:dirty

blood... just lmao

maka... strip for me b:mischievous
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Zai... just send me more nudes b:dirty

blood... just lmao

maka... strip for me b:mischievous

Nu! It's your turn. But, this time I want you and Geo in the picture b:pleased
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nu! It's your turn. But, this time I want you and Geo in the picture b:pleased

You know Zaiboob I'm not sure you and I can be friends anymore, you joined the enemy and all. You're such a loser and a fail barb just because you joined them I mean OMG. Always joining the winning faction and all, you're such a tool. Now that I see you for your true colors I'm not sure I can continue with this relationship as it stands.

b:kiss

PS I TOTALLY sent Zaibeast to Ascend to spy on you IJS... *runs away*
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You know Zaiboob I'm not sure you and I can be friends anymore, you joined the enemy and all. You're such a loser and a fail barb just because you joined them I mean OMG. Always joining the winning faction and all, you're such a tool. Now that I see you for your true colors I'm not sure I can continue with this relationship as it stands.

b:kiss

PS I TOTALLY sent Zaibeast to Ascend to spy on you IJS... *runs away*

It's okay. I know I'm such a loser and a tool. Good gawd, I only join winning factions because I care about TW enough that I don't even log on weekends to play. I also care about this game so much that I have to be in someone's faction to be someone's friend.

PS: Good Gawd man, why'd you have to say that? How am I suppose to spy for you when you tell the whole world our evil, diabolical plan? That's soooo not cool Mr. Popegaddi the IV. Oh well, at least I can still make you tons and tons of Ironguards. Opps b:shocked **runs away with Popegaddi the IV**
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It's okay. I know I'm such a loser and a tool. Good gawd, I only join winning factions because I care about TW enough that I don't even log on weekends to play. I also care about this game so much that I have to be in someone's faction to be someone's friend.

PS: Good Gawd man, why'd you have to say that? How am I suppose to spy for you when you tell the whole world our evil, diabolical plan? That's soooo not cool Mr. Popegaddi the IV. Oh well, at least I can still make you tons and tons of Ironguards. Opps b:shocked **runs away with Popegaddi the IV**

Oh yeah speaking of IGs PM me in game when you're available - kthnxbye b:thanks
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    me too I need them for farming wb's

(sound familiar gaddi? b:laugh b:thanks)
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well this week, i guess we all winners- bidding on immunity?
    re
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ this thread.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ this post