you know your op when ur scout is R9

Options
SIX_SIN - Archosaur
SIX_SIN - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Etherblade (West)
TY TY
id like to say santa six was watching ascend and they were very naughty!!
Post edited by SIX_SIN - Archosaur on

Comments

• _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TY TY
    id like to say santa six was watching ascend and they were very naughty!!

Yeah sorry SIX_SIN we just didn't have room for a R9 in our normal squads to fit you in but I WILL say you did a great job scouting for us. I'm so proud to have you in our faction.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they were very naughty!!

I thought in order to be naughty, you'd have to cause some destruction or something?
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no they let us have it so easy! shame shame
  • mermaidenchild
    mermaidenchild Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Rofl.
  • Azkevis - Archosaur
    Azkevis - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ROFL. oh dear. didn't they wait for you to faceroll them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I couldn't tell if they were trying or not. I mean they sent Catapults down A and C but AriesWood and I just went over there and laid on the ground waiting for them then killed them. They must have been trying to get them in or something... not sure exactly what was going on there.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think they were waiting.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I heard BLOODMYSTIC left when his faction was losing, is that for reals?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^^ so would 80% of your faction if they were "losing"...Most found their way there because of this trend amarite?
    re
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    naw it sucks to lose but all that means is u need to improve nothing more nothing less..... we have had people leaveing not cuz we lose but we win and that is ok in hopes that they will join another faction and make them stronger.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol yeah if you didn't noticed we lost a lot of land while I was away, a lot of people stayed - some left and when I came back to the game... they came back :)

majority here are here because they like nemesis more than every other faction and has nothing to do with winning / losing TWs.

b:bye
  • stonewolf13
    stonewolf13 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol yeah if you didn't noticed we lost a lot of land while I was away, a lot of people stayed - some left and when I came back to the game... they came back :)

majority here are here because they like nemesis more than every other faction and has nothing to do with winning / losing TWs.

I can say this as the old leader of OUTCAST, we are here because we love it here!b:heartb:heartNEMCAST FOR EVER!
    GUNDUMWOLF
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I believe you meant to say Nemmunitycastcindanythingtomakeusnotfeelbad.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Majority" of what make Nems OP came after a winng streak (you should send buffy_anne some flowers)--- So you can't say what they will do, if nems somehow went on a losing run---

http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=6-20045-pwi
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "Majority" of what make Nems OP came after a winng streak (you should send buffy_anne some flowers)--- So you can't say what they will do, if nems somehow went on a losing run---

http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=6-20045-pwi

No they came over after Immunity got a fail leader IJS
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No they came over after Immunity got a fail leader IJS

Mhm, I think ive covered that point in this thread, in other threads--- and a few million worth in Teles.. I even went as far as not blaming Nems entirely, but balance it out to the before mentioned person--

However, It does not change the fact they willing, and knowingly, went to Nems knowing what the repercussions would have been for the server, also Knew that by the REAL power of Immunity, merging with Nems would create something so OP, of course there would be no beating them for ANY factions currently on the server-

Also In doing so, they did this not to support a slightly under dogged faction, but Just infused an already stable competitive faction- Sounds to me like they chased the gaurunteed winning decission-

Keep in mind, I to were their faction mates, and I know first hand how the become when on the losing end.... In fact, quite a few had not long came From Ascend when we started beating them.
    re
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    but that is part of the resion they came to us because we are a stable faction and we are not going anywere. so under dog faction name plz? and y would they wanna join a faction that might fall apart at the drop of a hat. and u have no idea the amount of people we turn down (even R9's) because we are not all about getting the strongest or all r9's.....
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    loling
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol all u want but it is true
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I do appreciate you posting here six- so far every post you have made, has done nothing but validate my accusations lol
    re
  • SIX_SIN - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and those are list them all? cuz all i have seen from u is that u think half the guild rides tails and that were not fair cuz were to op and win tw..and u think we should split up to make for fun tw's but thats not going to happen. and u never said what under dog faction people should have joined?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never said anything was fair, or unfair- I said people are re,tarded, or cowards, and thats how they ended up there- Following the mass of other brainless zombies, rather than useing a bit of logic, and thinking for themselves- ( doesnt just happen here, happens across all servers) Thus creating a stalemate server- Of course I am explaining this to someone who does precisely that --
    re
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never said anything was fair, or unfair- I said people are re,tarded, or cowards, and thats how they ended up there- Following the mass of other brainless zombies, rather than useing a bit of logic, and thinking for themselves- ( doesnt just happen here, happens across all servers) Thus creating a stalemate server- Of course I am explaining this to someone who does precisely that --

That is if we consider TW as the main thing in this game. I myself jumped Impulse->Narla->impulse->Elusive->Zulusive->Rescind->Treason->Final quit so far. None of the jumps had much to do with TWs and as I have al,ways found TWs to be the main content for me in this game. I wouldnt be surprised if ppl who dont value TWs as highly would be more prone to act according to those sort of reasons, instead of competitive TWs.

As long as one acts true to his/her heart, there really isnt much of a reason for name calling. People are different, some like mothers, some like daughters and that`s all good. I myself find ppl who follow their heart so to say, even when it creates trouble for them, to be brave. I myself would appreciate if ppl were honest of who they are and kept their egos out of the way as it`s the ego which cares what others think of him/her.

If somebody doesnt care bout TWs, so what? And if somebody doesnt care bout competition, is that so wrong either? That is, of course, as long they are being open bout what or who they are. But I admit, I doubt I`ll live long enough to see the day when pope admits he doesnt really care bout competition but it`s only a bonus for him, as long as he`s never in any real danger of losing.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah Wnb, on this server the majority like TW but 'prefer' stable factions over good TW it seems. I, for sure, wouldn't join Buffy_Anne just because I wanted good TW, same goes for Poopski; horrible leaders. Plus we do a lot more than TW'ing which keeps people entertained. I know it is hard to imagine for the majority but people actually get geared up once in Nemesis, farming WBs for Perfect Shards, Chronos, also Trophy Modes, TTs, Nirvanas, Trials, Deltas. And lets be honest... aside from farming their gear they get to farm Ascend and Immunity for kill count rankings so it ALL works out perfectly. For the record I'm not gloating... I'm stating facts here.

b:pleased

In Short, people like to see progress. Where else can they find it on this server?

Buffy_Anne (Immunity)? lol burst towers b:dirty

YellowLight (Ascend)? All due respect

Proski (EmoRageMuch)? Attention span of a peanut

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    aside from farming their gear they get to farm Ascend and Immunity for kill count rankings so it ALL works out perfectly

Guess when they get wise enough, and stop showing... At least Nems will be well geared for all this challenging PvE they keep handing us--- Whooo lemme join nems get geared up so I can do my BHs a lil bit easier! b:chuckle
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Guess when they get wise enough, and stop showing... At least Nems will be well geared for all this challenging PvE they keep handing us--- Whooo lemme join nems get geared up so I can do my BHs a lil bit easier! b:chuckle

Sorry you don't qualify due to lack of Raid experience.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sorry you don't qualify due to lack of Raid experience.

There is raids? Or do you mean OP zerges--- You are right. I havn't experienced OP zerging-- I hear its no fun- So I avoid them (which is obvious from the amount of "im bored" QQs coming from the general OP direction--
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    There is raids? Or do you mean OP zerges--- You are right. I havn't experienced OP zerging-- I hear its no fun- So I avoid them (which is obvious from the amount of "im bored" QQs coming from the general OP direction--

lol

*walks away* Gotta find something else to entertain me while at work. You boring yo
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    re
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol all u want but it is true

Haha, how do you even know what I was laughing at? Bro, I'm just so
    proud of you
    That's all, no need to get paranoid (:

You know I can't let any thread turn into a campaign ad for nemesis without at least cracking on you guys once. Especially when you made the thread talking about how your scout is r9, and then go to such pains to sell the idea that nemesis isn't a zerg. You serious? Haha. To then try to collectively formulate an argument against ascend who, mind you, hasn't even responded here because they don't know how to deal with baseless shiit bags quite like I do, I mean..you mine as well just be having this conversation with yourselves at the dinner table during your Thanksgiving. You guys are spending Thanksgiving with each other, right? Well, when you take a break from playing power rangers that is. Oh man, you guys are a trip. But thanks for keeping us laughing <33