New Best pkers List Based on Skill

Comments

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lol.....the title says "based on skill", not who CS'ed their gears and bought/goon'ed their levels. He and his boyfriend LagsALot are two of the biggest noobs its been my misfortune to squad with b:surrender

b:shocked taking away those two criteria, u just alienated 99% of the ppl mentioned b:cute
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    Spook__ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All cash, no skill.
    Put on all NPC stuff your level and fight, then we'll see who has skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I know something better..

I found something cool, with great graphics.. named: "Real Life" try to play that game, b:kiss.

Till... the next time.. sometime..
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All cash, no skill.
    Put on all NPC stuff your level and fight, then we'll see who has skill.

I think they've already done that. Anyway it's not like the general skill cap in this game is so high.

These kinds of lists are nearly impossible to answer well. The pool of people who actually actively PK is very small. And for some reason, for anyone to be a cser automatically disqualifies them in the eyes of many people no matter how skilled they may be; while on the other hand, overgeared people, cser or not, may get nominated repeatedly simply by being overgeared. Its baffling o.o

and then there are some...who go on alts aaand nominate themselves....

If I myself were to pick, I don't even think I would nominate by class anyway. There are a few people I have seen who do exceptionally well consistently, in any class. Great timing/coordination with team/ use of genie/etc etc.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Well i knew vindicate couldn't resist coming here, they took the bait and were professionally trolled. Also there is another pvp list that feeds my ego pretty well. Im glad you guys could come and have fun. Also i wouldn't post any videos if your a clicker roid that it self shows you have no skill. Anyone can run out with max rank 9 barb against people with underpowered gear and spam invoke and take hits. Lol ruvil is funny in faction chat saying make sure you guys don't drop anything since the love incident considering what i did to him with underpowered gear.
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Last time i checked this about skill not gears or friends, so here is my list.

BM: TheDan Easily the best bm in the game hands down.

MYSTIC: GoddessNoa seen him one shot kanjou and tristan with rank 8 gears. No other mystic is even near as skilled love him or hate him he is the best.

Psychic: Kanjou probably still one the best psys on the server.

Archer: rfskkirby, Eleutherios, Linnkotsu.

Sin: Kyougo or whatever, Divinesin(hate to admit it) and zerokiro, and warsoul the rest of the sins are pretty much tele stun igs sins or 2 spark sins no skill really.

Seeker: Hugo

Wiz: Darca, no name wiz.

Barb: runt, lbb, and lord apo, and roid(most skilled at using pots and charms and other tricks)

Veno: Urheart only veno with 4k hp no charm pwning some of the best pkers on the server. Gotta love herb:dirty

Clerics: Sleeper, stillaplaya, MasterAsia
    Well i knew vindicate couldn't resist coming here, they took the bait and were professionally trolled. Also there is another pvp list that feeds my ego pretty well. Im glad you guys could come and have fun. Also i wouldn't post any videos if your a clicker roid that it self shows you have no skill. Anyone can run out with max rank 9 barb against people with underpowered gear and spam invoke and take hits. Lol ruvil is funny in faction chat saying make sure you guys don't drop anything since the love incident considering what i did to him with underpowered gear.

You know whats even more trolly, when 1/500+ kirby haters try to post on a alt about how much they think kirby is so good ajajajajajaja. Oh and also posting about how roid is good too and then on another character saying he has no skill trololololol weird case of dissociative identity disorder.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I see you finally changed your Core Connect setting. Now you can boost your ego/strike your own e-peen from alts and no one will ever know about it! Good job Noa. b:pleased

You so ****~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oh god, please bring us back wizzeled and take goddessnoa away in his place b:cry
  • Easybewbs - Sanctuary
    Easybewbs - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Couple more kills and Noa's 1v1 kills will reach her post count.
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    Spook__ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's hilarious how serious some of these people are over killing other people's pixels in a PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Transcend was a clicker, do remove foot from mouth.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Transcend? lol really, the fact that your trying to say any clickers are good means your a idiot. Everyone knows keyboard beats a clicker any day. The fact that anyone is to stupid to use a key makes me sick.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Moo. :)
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    your idol, cheze, the one you can never stop talking about clicks on the screen :O
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Transcend? lol really, the fact that your trying to say any clickers are good means your a idiot. Everyone knows keyboard beats a clicker any day. The fact that anyone is to stupid to use a key makes me sick.

Sorry bruh you died to a clicker D:
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:cry
    I click all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    GoddessNoa you're amusing. Please tell me you're trolling, one can't be that stupid xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011

PvP in this game is actually pretty slow-paced...but I can see how for slow people it must demand very intense player input.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    -insert stupidity here- Everyone knows keyboard beats a clicker any day. The fact that anyone is to stupid to use a key makes me sick.

Anyone else find the last two statements to be contradictory?

1. Keyboard > Clicking
    2. Keyboard = stupid

Therefore, quoted person seems to have no idea what the heck they are talking about.
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011

You should learn how to pk better from asparugz cuz he's way better than you.
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hacer CLICK!
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Anyone else find the last two statements to be contradictory?

1. Keyboard > Clicking
    2. Keyboard = stupid

Therefore, quoted person seems to have no idea what the heck they are talking about.

re-read it again now that i have corrected it
    Transcend? lol really, the fact that your trying to say any clickers are good means your a idiot. Everyone knows keyboard beats a clicker any day. The fact that anyone is too stupid to use a key makes me sick.

what i think the person was trying to say is that it makes them sick that someone is too stupid to use a keyboard and has to click....

ignorance is bliss ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Without proper key bindings or chain/combo skills that proc off of one another, there really isn't anything wrong with clicking. Not really enough hotkeys for some classes to be efficiently played well using just keybindings.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yeahh!!!
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    BM: The Dan

MYSTIC: GoddessNoa

Psychic: I havent seen a really good one yet

Archer: Elu

Sin: 2 sins for this one Warsoul and Zerokiro

Seeker: havent seen many in pvp lately

Wiz: Darca

Barb: LORD aprohis

Veno: urheart

Heres my List tell me what you thinkb:laugh

Lolololololololololol
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    it might jus be me but noa sounds alot like sarendina did after she dropped irl $$ to fully r9 josd her wizzie after leveling it to 101 in under 2 weeks. i know the time frame cause e was boasting about it in a fcc i did on my cleric. anyone remember the "i am god" forum posts sarendina was making about em-self? having uber gear doesn't make you a good player. being able to spark+1shot ppl isnt skill. and being able to face roll the keyboard n kill half a dozen people isn't skill either. all these "best" pker threads are out of date as real pk and balance doesn't exist in a game where you can get whatever items you want with a credit card. if someone was to want to make the quality of gear comparable with skill. they would need to make the game so that all gear required running through instances that required a lot of work and skill to acquire the gear.

and imma stick with the same thing i put in my other thread about the classes...

barb: roidabuse
    veno: xoxocassieoxox
    bm: thedan, kyante
    wiz: jiblet
    cleric: stn, stillaplaya
    archer: linkotsu

only including the original 6 classes since most of my actual pk experience is prior to raging tides expansion. and though i now use a sin for pk... i don't believe any of the new classes deserve to have a ranking.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    and being able to face roll the keyboard n kill half a dozen people isn't skill either.

wutchu talkin bout! uno how intense training i do so my face can have over 300 apm!! b:scorn

p.s. the easiest solution is same/npc/oht/w/e gear tourny!! \o/
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    wutchu talkin bout! uno how intense training i do so my face can have over 300 apm!! b:scorn

p.s. the easiest solution is same/npc/oht/w/e gear tourny!! \o/

Willing to serve popcorn at said tourney, for a fee.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iysel - Sanctuary
    Iysel - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lols @ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Character's Final Resting Place:
    NaitomeaDesu - 102 - Cleric - Demon
    NiteMareish - 102 - Wizard - Sage
    isaie - 100 - Assassin - Demon