Server's Strongest Char

Options
2»

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And why is that? Did you hear something or do you actually know how things went down?
    I was perma-squaded with Taboo and Michael for ages both in KD and after it broke up, so I'll go with the latter.

Is this the part where you tell me that full +7 G9-sharded HH90 light armor set and weapon he had belonged to the guild? He was running around in that when most people had 8x mold gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • linjaw
    linjaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I do agree for Nurfed, excellent mage and didn't fully depend on gear like most others.
    XuLin hurted too.

BM I would say Schism or Rome, they were both pretty good.

Veno I would say angeRR, Faildom, dejavu and omen.

I don't remember good archers.

Only good WB I remember was HeRoIc (he still plays on FPW where he is top WB).

For Cleric I'd go with Prelude (although that was later in the days).
    Aenaes was also good.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dont think this poll is good. To be honest I dont see much of anyone that was outside a certain group of factions which makes this whole poll a waste.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    xulin is the best player overall droppin nigs with tt90's
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is this the part where you tell me that full +7 G9-sharded HH90 light armor set and weapon he had belonged to the guild? He was running around in that when most people had 8x mold gear.

^-- Is why I said most impressive guild fund embezzler.

Also hai Ligeia, finish farming your R9 yet?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dunno what Lost City is like, but it's become nearly impossible to make coins on Harshlands in the last couple of months. I've got enough for the ring if gold ever drops, but it'll be a while before I have the whole set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Notion - Lost City
    Notion - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh, I've just been in Nirvana for the last couple months, nolifing, lol.

Got ring/ wep now I'm making a full CV nirvana set for my seeker cause it looks kewl. ;p

<-- Wreck, BTW, lol
  • Mrfishstink - Harshlands
    Mrfishstink - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any Pro Assassin, Everyone Else Fail. No Matter How You Spend Money, Assassin Better Than You. I Am Better Than Anyone That Does Not Have An Assassin Higher Leveled Than Mine. Assassins Rule, Assassins Kill Everyone. Even Kill When People Don't Even Know. We Are Stronger Than Everyone. You Can Cry If You Want To Like I Used To, But I Get My Revenge On You D1ckheads For Mocking Me. How Do You Like That?
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    any Pro Assassin, Everyone Else Fail. No Matter How You Spend Money, Assassin Better Than You. I Am Better Than Anyone That Does Not Have An Assassin Higher Leveled Than Mine. Assassins Rule, Assassins Kill Everyone. Even Kill When People Don't Even Know. We Are Stronger Than Everyone. You Can Cry If You Want To Like I Used To, But I Get My Revenge On You D1ckheads For Mocking Me. How Do You Like That?

Ok... Lol? What level is your main?
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Mrfishstink - Harshlands
    Mrfishstink - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ok... Lol? What Level Is Your Main?

in The 70s, When I Plvl More, I Will Get Pro. I Wish There Was More People That I Can Kill Easier, Too Many Level 100s, I Will Kill All When I Go Demon Once More
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oh, I've just been in Nirvana for the last couple months, nolifing, lol.

Got ring/ wep now I'm making a full CV nirvana set for my seeker cause it looks kewl. ;p

<-- Wreck, BTW, lol

i read this and died a little on the inside damnit wreck lol
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nurfed is probably the best player on harshlands of all time. so i think that solves this little issue.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfdog68
    wolfdog68 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nurfed from that list, but you forgot some good ones. angeRR? Antihero? It's funny too cuz most ppl on the server doesn't even know who most of the good first generation players are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ BlackCard ~
    IGN - Skye
    Class - Priest
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wolfdog68 wrote: »
    Nurfed from that list, but you forgot some good ones. angeRR? Antihero? It's funny too cuz most ppl on the a server doesn't even know who most of the good first generation players are.

i can give anti that but when angeRR came back for a brief amount of time I did a 1 on 1 with him when I was 8x and won(he was charmed I wasn't) I do agree tho during qqme times he was a dominant force, but maybe that just had to do with the gear he had. Kind of like most r9's these days
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i can give anti that but when angeRR came back for a brief amount of time I did a 1 on 1 with him when I was 8x and won(he was charmed I wasn't) I do agree tho during qqme times he was a dominant force, but maybe that just had to do with the gear he had. Kind of like most r9's these days

All I saw angeRR do in almost every pk fight was to run away (with a full vit survival build) while watching the nix own 8x/9x ungeared players. If he got stunned/hit/etc, it didn't really matter since he'd just tank it with his massive hp then re-bleed the player and run again.

No wonder he quit cuz that tactic seems like it would get boring fast :p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.