you know your op when ur scout is R9

Options

Comments

• BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What pack did you get that out of and what was the odds? and +12 only gives 194HP? thats pretty lame dont you think...

Its called the quit the game and get a real job pack ... its rare on pwi
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

That`s pretty amusing coming from you. A) I doubt there is anybody but Mango that has ever taken this game as seriously as you have B) With the stuff you did in this game, the amount of things that could have labeled you as no-life, do you now cry yourself to sleep in shame as your words seem to judge everybody, who wont even come close to you, as losers? But once again, you show that you are only a egoistical jerk with no deeper level. I do feel sorry for you as I question what real woman would want to date a child for anything but the money you seem to have.

Ps. Do we need to ask Proski to post SS bout your raging from the game and ponder if you can ever say anything bout taking the game too seriously?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't know, it just kinda feels to me that because you want to see Nemesis taken down, or better yet Geo taken down, and have not been able to accomplish that in competitive TW's that this is just a mental tactic you keep trying to use. I don't get it at all. I don't care that you have a problem with Geo, that's between you and him, but why attack everyone else who are here to have fun?

My dear kat, Mango has been brought down twice, nobody else just cares enough to control the map like he does. During the time I played, Narl... I mean Nemesis was never distinctly undergeared compared to the opponent, most time the competition was. When gear was somewhat equal, Narl... Nemesis was always in trouble and simply the "Mango tactics" explain a lot. Point being, he has already been beaten, nobody else simply cares enough to keep the faction together for the land like he does.

Ps. Nobody really has attacked ppl in Nemesis having fun, simply called you out for the BS you`ve been blabbling for months.
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

But you still got time to troll forums, trust me that means you haven't quit b:chuckle never dose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thats my next project .. currently working on my 1980 z28 camero

Keep me updated! My project is an 84 SS monte carlo-- found it with stock T-tops, still near perfect weathr stripping condition- the fram and body was in Wisconsins, so alot of road salt damage, but really adore the design-
    re
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL @ topic... vent -meetings- with Geo are like some corporate realestate movements. I remember when he was failing Narla, and I was a rank in PHOENIX listening to him drone on how he dictates the lives of his members-- mhm fun for the cost at a few pieces of land yea?---yes idiot buffy loves this guy and has same goals---

Kat really no different either, while some of the poeple I adore in nems want just a friendly atmosphere of like minded people in their faction, she would invite god, even tho most hate em--- Her "competitiveness" is assured wins-

but ok, geo wants it soooooo bad- pregrats to him if he gets it---maybe one less emo in the world if he does- I just hate the fact people spend umpteens thousands on a game, yet he sits here openely and takes the credit for thier "achievements"--- I almost enjoyed one post where ya gave credit to your faction,,, WAS ONE- out of many, but for most part you seem to think all the win wins of nems are all on you-

b:bye re.tards, and cowards heh
    re
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL @ topic... vent -meetings- with Geo are like some corporate realestate movements. I remember when he was failing Narla, and I was a rank in PHOENIX listening to him drone on how he dictates the lives of his members-- mhm fun for the cost at a few pieces of land yea?---yes idiot buffy loves this guy and has same goals---

Kat really no different either, while some of the poeple I adore in nems want just a friendly atmosphere of like minded people in their faction, she would invite god, even tho most hate em--- Her "competitiveness" is assured wins-

but ok, geo wants it soooooo bad- pregrats to him if he gets it---maybe one less emo in the world if he does- I just hate the fact people spend umpteens thousands on a game, yet he sits here openely and takes the credit for thier "achievements"--- I almost enjoyed one post where ya gave credit to your faction,,, WAS ONE- out of many, but for most part you seem to think all the win wins of nems are all on you-

b:bye re.tards, and cowards heh

LOL making up things to make points is desperate measures! What else can you guys come up with? I'm truly interested, this is getting REALLY entertaining.
    Winning b:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Making up? No --- I seriously have no reason to make up anything-

Ask yaself, why would i need? What would I gain?

MmmmmmmMmmMmMmMMmmmmmmM nothing-

ok I lie--- interesting map?
    re
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL making up things to make points is desperate measures! What else can you guys come up with? I'm truly interested, this is getting REALLY entertaining.

My dear Mango, do you really want to go there? I advice you to remember that even if you have deleted half of your posts I havent nor has Proski nor has Blood and between the 3 of us, there is quite a bit of quotes from your posts. People can forget but those quotes shall forever remain in these forums, as a reminder that even the great pope is simply a human and no more! So, if I were you and believed in things you do, I`d stop playing with the matches so to say.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    haha please don't get him butt-ranched, i don't want to have to hear about how he's a changed man
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Umm..I kinda think I know what you just said here. Yep, it's true...my faction knows that both Aries and myself believe in inviting pretty much ANYONE to give them a chance even if they are not the best liked on the server BUT you are implying I only care about if they are OP which in that you are wrong and ALSO if the majority in faction say no, then no it is. I DO listen to my members and care what they think. You might ask some of them.

Now as for my competitiveness stance I will say right now that I am extremely competitive and I have said many times that I do not see how trying to take over the map is wrong or destroys the fun of TW's. This is where Proski and BLOOD get upset with me because I do not see that goal as runing the server's TW's. I think TW was set up for the very purpose of trying to take over the map and that is exactly what I want to try and do. I've not denied that ever...but..whether we are winning or losing we will still continue to bid and go to TW's and have fun. I think I proved that this summer. We didnt stop TWing when we were losing...AND WE WERE STILL HAVING FUN and oddly enough during that time nobody was trashing us in the forums, lol. SO LET ME MAKE MYSELF VERY CLEAR SO AS NOT TO BE TOLD I'VE MISLEAD ANYONE...MY GOAL IS TO OWN THE MAP....but I'm not going to quit, or quit having fun or change anything I'm doing now whether we are winning or losing and I don't expect my members to have the same goal as myself. Geo's and my job is to provide the members a fun faction to be in when they log on each day and to provide TW every week for them so they can enjoy their gameplay. This is what we try to do...the members make up the faction, all we do is try to provide somewhere players would like to be. I think we do a good job of that.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Umm..I kinda think I know what you just said here. Yep, it's true...my faction knows that both Aries and myself believe in inviting pretty much ANYONE to give them a chance even if they are not the best liked on the server BUT you are implying I only care about if they are OP which in that you are wrong and ALSO if the majority in faction say no, then no it is. I DO listen to my members and care what they think. You might ask some of them.

^^As soon as you lied, I didnt bother reading the other block of text...

ok now I lied, but only because it was in BIG letters so kinda stuck out--and only re-read these two parts-
    that I am extremely competitive
    MY GOAL IS TO OWN THE MAP

As of now, you wouldn't "win" the map, you will have in 36ish week taken the map over on the coattails of the wallets of the majority of power that can achieve that with or without you, its numbers of combined power- yanno, game mechanics? with or with out the "return" of this gawdii- they could do it. Just they are to brainless to know this atm- and still feed him this weird sensation of victory so he can sit on these forums, along with you, and say they somehow made it happen-

Also, don't throw aries under the bus, last meeting in vent we had, ya tried rewording everything he tried to say--- Why wouldn't ya now?
    re
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL...I seriously doubt Aries would agree with you. We have been best friends for almost 3 years..but eh, w/e. You seriously do not know Aries very well if you think he would let me get away with re-wording anything for him, lol. If you think I lied ask Aries yourself :) You choose to see/hear what you want.

You misunderstood me also...whether we end up owning the map or not I could care less...but my GOAL is to own the map...there is a difference because the fun is in the goal for me not necessarily the completion of it.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But you still got time to troll forums, trust me that means you haven't quit b:chuckle never dose.

Truth, BUT it can mean very long breaks with the occasional "hello" logging in.

Last time I checked, we were on the internet.
    lol. Why do yall even respond to that failgaddi ? xDD just ignore him, one day, the old women he uses might grow brains.

Damn I read alot about this Kat/Geo relationship. Is it really that relevant..then again I guess you could consider them celebs of this perfect world. Just won't go away I guess.

I would like to mention one thing to you bloodletter, I am fairly certain you can both have a life and enjoy this game. Being competitive is also not standard. Not to mention this sounds very hypocritical(on your part). I am happy about your house, car, and girl friend. But some people have had those things and more while playing this game so you were probably doing something wrong. Also who buys a hyundai, how about you race a Nissan GTR 2012 then start posting pics.

This forum needs more bloodmystics.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options

Now as for my competitiveness stance I will say right now that I am extremely competitive and I have said many times that I do not see how trying to take over the map is wrong or destroys the fun of TW's. This is where Proski and BLOOD get upset with me because I do not see that goal as runing the server's TW's. I think TW was set up for the very purpose of trying to take over the map and that is exactly what I want to try and do. I've not denied that ever...but..whether we are winning or losing we will still continue to bid and go to TW's and have fun. I think I proved that this summer. We didnt stop TWing when we were losing...AND WE WERE STILL HAVING FUN and oddly enough during that time nobody was trashing us in the forums, lol. SO LET ME MAKE MYSELF VERY CLEAR SO AS NOT TO BE TOLD I'VE MISLEAD ANYONE...MY GOAL IS TO OWN THE MAP....but I'm not going to quit, or quit having fun or change anything I'm doing now whether we are winning or losing and I don't expect my members to have the same goal as myself. Geo's and my job is to provide the members a fun faction to be in when they log on each day and to provide TW every week for them so they can enjoy their gameplay. This is what we try to do...the members make up the faction, all we do is try to provide somewhere players would like to be. I think we do a good job of that.

I thought I was supposed to be the naive idealist here, least I should be more likely candidate due my age. First of all competitive isnt what Nemesis has been most of the time but completely overwhelming, which really isnt the same thing. The ppl who criticize you really dont care bout the map but the fun, large scale PvP events. Mango has always said he too really cares bout them, while taking actions directly against that goal(locking 1k apo, etc.) and you`ve come naively to protect him, putting yourself on the line of fire. I dont consider you idiot, simply blind to what he is or why he does things.

I honestly dont mind if you have that goal, I dislike what it does to TW but you are free to do what you want. I really just hate all the dishonesty over the matter, how Nemesis has denied map isnt their main goal and everything else is simply a bonus. When talking bout TWs, of course. Or what you think of somebody being threatened to get kicked for providing IGs to their spouse, that happened to be in Zulusive at the time? Least that was the story of why that stopped, who knows if it was the real reason or not, even if I cant figure out anything else reasonably plausible for why that would suddenly stop.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You misunderstood me also...whether we end up owning the map or not I could care less...but my GOAL is to own the map...there is a difference because the fun is in the goal for me not necessarily the completion of it.

No I understood you perfectly, you still confuse what competition is- And basically just answered your own question as to why so many people give nems a hard time- Me personally don't care if you competitively win the map- I simply wish there was even any competitiveness for you to obtain that- Which just leads me to elaborate on the stupidity of a lot of nems members that are only contributing to handing it over- Instead of actually posing as a challenge to gain it- But whatever, since geo is so high on feeling "accomplishments" in a game, I just wonder how lump summing max amount of CSers into one group, and 10 min zurging anything has any feeling of accomplishment-??

Or perhaps since you have always been a heavy CSer in game, purchasing the map has the same sensation of winning for you?

Actually , I blame the dumb ***** that ran from Immunity with their tales tucked like submissive bishes, instead of growing a pair, and rebuilding what they thought they had great pre-buffy_anne invasion- But that is another topic. Topic at hand is the very topic WE (you, me, and several others) had in vent. A faction on server that is far to OP to ensure longevity of actual fun TWs -- Remember? You was all ready to assist in the breaking down of Ascend, because at that time your claim was that You too just want to keep TW on the server live an well---

Funny when you have the OPness in your court-

And as far as Aries, just because he has been your friend for 3 years, does not make him on par with everything you say- in fact in ideas, and opinions between you two are like seeing night and day- But I understand you don;t mind pushing your friends around to keep your opinion on top-
    re
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I never said anything was fair, or unfair- I said people are re,tarded, or cowards, and thats how they ended up there- Following the mass of other brainless zombies, rather than useing a bit of logic, and thinking for themselves- ( doesnt just happen here, happens across all servers) Thus creating a stalemate server

How can a guy that plays a PvE Server even begin to talk about those that plan on a PvP server.

Come to HL and you can remind me again how you think some of us are re,tarded, cowards and brainless zombies?

We dont' have that on/off PvP switch you know... It's on 24/7.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How can a guy that plays a PvE Server even begin to talk about those that plan on a PvP server.

Come to HL and you can remind me again how you think some of us are re,tarded, cowards and brainless zombies?

We dont' have that on/off PvP switch you know... It's on 24/7.

You think just because we are on a PvE server we never been to a PvP?

Threats from pixelated **** sins, in epic porportions- - lolol
    re
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Topic at hand is the very topic WE (you, me, and several others) had in vent. A faction on server that is far to OP to ensure longevity of actual fun TWs -- Remember? You was all ready to assist in the breaking down of Ascend, because at that time your claim was that You too just want to keep TW on the server live an well

I do not forget it at all. I totally agree that the OP faction needs to be taken down and I was totally behind trying to take down Ascend. But you didn't see me trashing Ascend in the forums or going to Ascend and asking them to change the way they were doing anything. Instead I tried to do my part to ensure that did not happen and not by QQing all over the forums about it. In fact I never said one thing bad about Ascend or the fact they were OP at the time. I never felt they were doing anything wrong at all I just wanted them stopped.
    And as far as Aries, just because he has been your friend for 3 years, does not make him on par with everything you say- in fact in ideas, and opinions between you two are like seeing night and day- But I understand you don;t mind pushing your friends around to keep your opinion on top

I never said Aries agrees with everything I say or do for that matter. He totally does not and believe me he tells me so. My point was you lied when you said I changed his words around and threw him under the bus. He and I DO see things the same way as far as recruitment goes and you keep implying that I somehow can push Aries around which if you knew him you would know is just plain BS and an insult to him to even imply such a thing. Trust me, Aries would not allow me to push him around or change his words around EVER. So stop insulting him.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Keep me updated! My project is an 84 SS monte carlo-- found it with stock T-tops, still near perfect weathr stripping condition- the fram and body was in Wisconsins, so alot of road salt damage, but really adore the design-

I bought the car for $300 and drove it home, the emergency brake was even seized shut .. so yeh interesting drive home.

Other then that it just needs some engine work, interior work and a paint job.

so far the engine is almost done .. just needed a carburetor rebuild.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But once again, you show that you are only a egoistical jerk with no deeper level. I do feel sorry for you as I question what real woman would want to date a child for anything but the money you seem to have.

I am an egoistic jerk ... at least I don't deny it =)

as for girls ... already have a GF unlike you
    edited December 2011
    Options

oh I've quit ... I don't think pwi would let me back ... I've **** too many accounts ... mm great fun hearing ppl QQ about their gear being gone or resetting +12 to 0 refines =P
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    oh I've quit ... I don't think pwi would let me back ... I've **** too many accounts ... mm great fun hearing ppl QQ about their gear being gone or resetting +12 to 0 refines =P

..... Yeah... right...
    Winning b:pleased
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not gonna quote anything, cause it's too much work, but...

1) Kat and I have been friends for a long time, and we do not agree on a lot of stuff.. what we do agree on is recruiting. I believe in giving everyone a chance. I don't judge anyone's action under my rules, unless they play under my rules. I always believed ppl should be given a chance. I have never, not once, said no to a new app (excluding ppl that were previously on faction and were kicked or left in less than graceful ways).
    But, we also said that we'd hear what the faction wants, so officers ultimately have to listen to what the members say.

2) I don't get pushed around as easily as you make it. I have a mind of my own and I'm pretty blunt when i have to be. One inside joke in Nem is: there's nothing worst than being bishslapped by Aries. I have a voice and I use it. And I really don't care who has to listen things they don't want to hear, even if it's Kat.. I will always be honest.

3) You ppl keep saying Nem is ruining the fun, and that we have no competition. Is it really our fault? We don't horde all the r9 in the server, we have turned many down. It is not our fault you guys don't make another faction and stand up to us, or go to the factions that are there and strengthen them. A lot of ppl left Nem cause we were winning too easy. I have given up my spot in TW more than once for that reason. But, It's not our fault... it's yours.
    I realized that the main problem is all OP ppl mostly hate one another, and some just can't handle when they are not calling the shots. If you really cared, you'd put your pride aside and create the competition you say we are lacking.

4) This is a GAME... seriously... stop stressing over it, and just enjoy yourselves. If other ppl are *****, or play dirty or w/e... that doesn't have to ruin your enjoyment. And if you want a change, BE teh change.

5) Maka, strip for me b:dirty
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    qq I don't get to kill people for an hour on weekend nights.

Alternatives:

1) not staying home
    2) kill people on CoD, or the many competitive online console games to play
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not gonna quote anything, cause it's too much work, but...

1) Kat and I have been friends for a long time, and we do not agree on a lot of stuff.. what we do agree on is recruiting. I believe in giving everyone a chance. I don't judge anyone's action under my rules, unless they play under my rules. I always believed ppl should be given a chance. I have never, not once, said no to a new app (excluding ppl that were previously on faction and were kicked or left in less than graceful ways).
    But, we also said that we'd hear what the faction wants, so officers ultimately have to listen to what the members say.

2) I don't get pushed around as easily as you make it. I have a mind of my own and I'm pretty blunt when i have to be. One inside joke in Nem is: there's nothing worst than being bishslapped by Aries. I have a voice and I use it. And I really don't care who has to listen things they don't want to hear, even if it's Kat.. I will always be honest.

3) You ppl keep saying Nem is ruining the fun, and that we have no competition. Is it really our fault? We don't horde all the r9 in the server, we have turned many down. It is not our fault you guys don't make another faction and stand up to us, or go to the factions that are there and strengthen them. A lot of ppl left Nem cause we were winning too easy. I have given up my spot in TW more than once for that reason. But, It's not our fault... it's yours.
    I realized that the main problem is all OP ppl mostly hate one another, and some just can't handle when they are not calling the shots. If you really cared, you'd put your pride aside and create the competition you say we are lacking.

4) This is a GAME... seriously... stop stressing over it, and just enjoy yourselves. If other ppl are *****, or play dirty or w/e... that doesn't have to ruin your enjoyment. And if you want a change, BE teh change.

5) Maka, strip for me b:dirty

Ill agree to disagree, only because I have a penor and know you want itb:chuckle

Kat no, Ive NEVER blaimed Nems (the core atleast-minus geo) for how things turned out- I hope you atleast read into some of my banter. and understand why I only attack the members (or the ones that don't deserve anything)- Nems in a nutshell was at the bottom of a hill, and we all know shiet does run down hill if water is added-

I won't ever discredit organization, or faction structure... If ya knew me any better youd know I was the bigger cause of this "refine community" joke that flies around..., in fact I was the guy in the back doin all the work, getting very little to no reconition- But my work and effort was not for map domination or even an e-peen extension (if thats what i wanted I'd start a faction)It was for the fun and love of TWs (so far this game is the only one that provide the mass PvP deal I dearly enjoy)
    re
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I bought the car for $300 and drove it home, the emergency brake was even seized shut .. so yeh interesting drive home.

Other then that it just needs some engine work, interior work and a paint job.

so far the engine is almost done .. just needed a carburetor rebuild.

Awesome, keep me updated, maybe we make new thread on cars, I have a 55 ford 100 in the back I want to bring back up to the shop and totally restore- Have a 302, but im thinking actually put a chevy small block, and just drive train it ford- for the 9inch rear end which is a sexy combo hehe
    re
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am an egoistic jerk ... at least I don't deny it =)

as for girls ... already have a GF unlike you

Being egoistical jerk is never a good thing, no matter what your delusions may say. I, just like everybody else, got an ego, I`ve just quit feeding it and started running my own life, which feels pretty awesome if I might add. When you have such an flaw in your personality as an ruling trait, you may have relationships working for a while but they wont last too long. I myself have lost quite a bit for realizing that quite late, I do wish I had realized it earlier and lost bit less but what happens, happens.

Ps. You running my love life these days? :)
  • AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ill agree to disagree, only because I have a penor and know you want itb:chuckle

you know it b:dirty
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ty for wasting 30 minutes of my time reading all this b:cry

Same ppl arguing, same ppl saying the same thing.....Yup archo server is still the same b:laugh

Gawwwddddddd. Do I see Bloodletter bashing on csers when he was one of the BIGGEST cser in our server AND took this game more serious to the point where he went emo over a few girls that rejected him? b:laugh Oh ma bad, please don't threaten me IRL please b:cry