Bring back dragoon exp on 3rd boss.

Options
13»

Comments

• Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    PWI/PW = Grinding. But since the gm's did finally come to terms with doing something about it after making thousands of dollars off of it the least they could do is give some sort of compensation to everyone else for the damned mistake they made, and are too corrupted at mind to properly punish the abusers. Definitely not by more glitching though. That's just idiotic.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not to mention the difference between a 100-101-102 sin and 105...105 can hide ALL DAY and pick their fights.
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not to mention the difference between a 100-101-102 sin and 105...105 can hide ALL DAY and pick their fights.

Excuse me but I do believe a 105 sin will die just as easily as a 101 sin, even if they can't be found using apoths. They can still be knocked out with a good aoe like Tangling mire.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not like you need 105 for anything.

Cash shop more and maybe, just maybe, you'll win.

b:cute

Actually if your a Sin 105, this makes it much easier to steath up on people on a PVP server.
    Excuse me but I do believe a 105 sin will die just as easily as a 101 sin, even if they can't be found using apoths. They can still be knocked out with a good aoe like Tangling mire.

I note both of you are on PvE Servers.

On PvP servers, a 105 Sin can and does use their steath for the element of surprise. Some are fairly OP and all they need is you to not be ready and they can get at your back, wait for it, spark > stun lock you and your dead.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bring it back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bring back the dragoons xp!!! I wanna use my Large Life Potions already, trololo b:pleased

@Aizza please dun use the expression 'OP' u might confuse ppl into thinkin smtn in this game is actually balanced ^.^
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bring back the dragoons xp!!! I wanna use my Large Life Potions already, trololo b:pleased

@Aizza please dun use the expression 'OP' u might confuse ppl into thinkin smtn in this game is actually balanced ^.^

Picking an argument with that statment - since we ALL can still have 10 pets and-or mounts. That's balanced :)
  • Saphirs - Sanctuary
    Saphirs - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Picking an argument with that statment - since we ALL can still have 10 pets and-or mounts. That's balanced :)

right, and we can all 1-shot lvl 100+ BMs as lvl 100+ Wizards, right? b:pleased

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=imba

ijs :( tho its true, that calling things imba/OP in this game is weird, cuz this game is in no way skill-based since $-transactions improve characterpower the spenders always win b:cute
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    right, and we can all 1-shot lvl 100+ BMs as lvl 100+ Wizards, right? b:pleased

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=imba

ijs :( tho its true, that calling things imba/OP in this game is weird, cuz this game is in no way skill-based since $-transactions improve characterpower the spenders always win b:cute

Oh noes you tricked me into learning something! Shame on you!b:laugh
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn