Honestly...

_Katie - Raging Tide
_Katie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Tideswell (East)
...I would just like to say, the state of QQme right now is deplorable. I don't want to point fingers or anything but, honestly, we would not have been rolled like that last night with our old members. b:sweat Don't get me wrong but, Cody, you do a good job as our leader, and I commend you, but you should listen to us. The whole merge was a stupid idea. We lost some of our active tw members, and for what? nothing. Lost our people who actually knew how to work together and and barely even gained anything. Our members are just disorganized, tw was a disaster. This has never happened to us before, and it's just funny how it happened after we got the "reinforcements" last week, according to Spell...Oh well. Spell_Caster is still, imo, not director material either. The fact that a majority of us agree on this and not much has been is beyond acceptable.

Excuse my rant on RT forums but there's nothing going on that the whole server does not already know. I tried to on our forums and nothing was done, the powers that be simply..just removed them. I'm hoping to at least get some things addressed here. Time to get QQme back to our former gloryb:coolb:cute
Post edited by _Katie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You say:
    there's nothing going on that the whole server does not already know.

And then go on to contradict yourself by saying:
    Spell_Caster is still, imo, not director material either.

This is news! I assure you that nobody on these forums would say that Spell isn't the most well spoken, educated, qualified director RT has ever seen.

You destroyed any credibility your post has when you contradicted yourself like that.
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited November 2011

This is news! I assure you that nobody on these forums would say that Spell isn't the most well spoken, educated, qualified director RT has ever seen.

I'll say it.

What do I win?
    edited November 2011
    You win a date with this guy.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ...I would just like to say, the state of QQme right now is deplorable. I don't want to point fingers or anything but, honestly, we would not have been rolled like that last night with our old members. b:sweat Don't get me wrong but, Cody, you do a good job as our leader, and I commend you, but you should listen to us. The whole merge was a stupid idea. We lost some of our active tw members, and for what? nothing. Lost our people who actually knew how to work together and and barely even gained anything. Our members are just disorganized, tw was a disaster. This has never happened to us before, and it's just funny how it happened after we got the "reinforcements" last week, according to Spell...Oh well. Spell_Caster is still, imo, not director material either. The fact that a majority of us agree on this and not much has been is beyond acceptable.

Excuse my rant on RT forums but there's nothing going on that the whole server does not already know. I tried to on our forums and nothing was done, the powers that be simply..just removed them. I'm hoping to at least get some things addressed here. Time to get QQme back to our former gloryb:coolb:cute

What is this I don't even...b:shockedb:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2011

OH NOES!!!

U guys unhappy in QQme better demand Spell is demoted or make a new faction so TW lasts longer than 29 mins and there's still a fight when i get home D:

If recruiting is a problem I can help with providing virgins so Man can bribe ppl into joining b:cute

Long live QQme!! >:D
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if man buys my Wiz r9 i'll join ijs lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just one question: Who but Cody or Spell would be capable of leading a faction like QQme? Id really like some names, cause i cant see anyone doing it. Maybe Farseer?

PS: I dont see the point of this, if you get ignored on your own forums, same thing will happen to you here. Also, i doubt leadership could please everyone with the amount of big egos jumbled together in QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I dont think QQme loses cause of Spell_Caster or Man. QQme looses cause they position badly on TW and get slaughtered by BOAs(See all Vicious archers videos) and maybe at the moment, many of our R9 are rather inactive. QQme will reach the glory again, it is just the cycle each faction has to go through. Last year on this time, Levi was rolling us so badly, half of the faction RQed...I had to ask Cody permission to recruit directly on WC, and after that we have taken over the map(and the reset came).
    And I am not director material...so some members dont really like my position, well Kate hun, post here some more, I am not going anywhere. QQme is my home and we set up the plan in motion to improve our gameplay and our TW performance. We had 117 online last TW. We had over 70 online every trial. I would say that is amazing news. About Vicious beating us...we won vs them in the past, it is just the way it has to be.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    You say:

And then go on to contradict yourself by saying:

You destroyed any credibility your post has when you contradicted yourself like that.

Should I take this as an offence, Mr. IrProwiz?
    Who is wellspoke on RT?

I am not educated? Show me a SS when I curse. Show me a post where I curse. Trolling is trolling, we do it for fun. I always had the decency of not cursing, you dont know anything about my education to point out this. I've been director more time than you have been playing. Tell me what you would do if you would be the Director of a big faction like QQme?

As for the record, QQme is different from Vicious in terms of leadership and inner rules. I talked to many, each faction has its ups and downs. We dont want them the same.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Why would no one on the QQme forums do nothing for you? Sounds like you're just tossing the pearls to the swine. Because nothing you said here looks anything like pig slop. Hogs like slop, they won't bother with your wisdom, so good luck on the QQme forums with all your constructive solutions you bring to them.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    WTB more drama on RT forums.... dont keep it all to your QQme forums pls, we need entertainment too b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why is everyone being so mean to Spell?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhoulKing - Raging Tide
    GhoulKing - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just one question: Who but Cody or Spell would be capable of leading a faction like QQme? Id really like some names, cause i cant see anyone doing it. Maybe Farseer?

Honestly...I dont know how to take this... either 1.who other than cody or spell is capable of leading a faction with a rep that terrible, or 2. you be trollin (<- this was my original reaction...quite a bit of laughter).
  • _Katie - Raging Tide
    _Katie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why would no one on the QQme forums do nothing for you? Sounds like you're just tossing the pearls to the swine. Because nothing you said here looks anything like pig slop. Hogs like slop, they won't bother with your wisdom, so good luck on the QQme forums with all your constructive solutions you bring to them.

b:bored

linc, I respect you and all, but you know damn well that threads we post on forums get deleted sometimes for absolutely no reason. Remember the merger threads? We tried to give our opinions but because "the DF people would be offended", they were closed..with barely any discussion. Fact is, most of us didn't even agree with the merge thing, and when we spoke out about it, guess what happened? They got closed/deleted. Funny though how I had to say something on this forum, where you guys can't delete my post, to be heard. Anyways, I have faith in QQme. I think we will beat vicu and take back our map. b:victory
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We all know the reason why vicious won. Vicious has more bronies and therefor has more friendship and as friendship is magic, our arcanes have higher magic attack which allows us to hax damage and one-hit people like JanCute in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Amrd speaks the truth.

BROHOOF! It's all thanks to me that there are bronies in Vicious!

>:D
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Pig - Raging Tide
    Pig - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    We all know the reason why vicious won. Vicious has more bronies and therefor has more friendship and as friendship is magic, our arcanes have higher magic attack which allows us to hax damage and one-hit people like JanCute in TW.

ROFL!!!!! xDDDDDD
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hard choice:

Tranny Love

or

Bromance

Hell from on the Bros and the Trannies
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2011

PS: I dont see the point of this, if you get ignored on your own forums, same thing will happen to you here. Also, i doubt leadership could please everyone with the amount of big egos jumbled together in QQme.

did a little bird tell you about this again b:thanks

i dont have an ego :C
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Im lost....Spell is the interim QQme leader at the moment right?
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I believe Spell calls the shots in QQme while Man is looks for the missing TW officer that doesn't fail (DancingEyes)..Even tho Mr. Eyes only knew 1 word which was "B".

One day QQme will wake up and face the evil grey beast and try **** on it instead of running and hiding!

Gogo QQme! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Should I take this as an offence, Mr. IrProwiz?
    Who is wellspoke on RT?

I am not educated? Show me a SS when I curse. Show me a post where I curse. Trolling is trolling, we do it for fun. I always had the decency of not cursing, you dont know anything about my education to point out this. I've been director more time than you have been playing. Tell me what you would do if you would be the Director of a big faction like QQme?

As for the record, QQme is different from Vicious in terms of leadership and inner rules. I talked to many, each faction has its ups and downs. We dont want them the same.

wellspoken*

cursing =/= intelligence b:laugh

I've been playing since Sanc's release, so I doubt that b:bye

If I was director? Well I'd start by not making excuses every time we lose b:shutup
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bronies before hoenies!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited November 2011
    When things go wrong, the excuses are the first thing on the priority list. Dont you watch that show called: REAL LIFE? We all got a part in it, aint that fun?b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    You spend thousands of dollars on a game, so yeah I'd expect you've made a lot of excuses for yourself in real life. Successful people don't need excuses though, they just suck it up and keep trying until they get results.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    When things go wrong, the excuses are the first thing on the priority list. Dont you watch that show called: REAL LIFE? We all got a part in it, aint that fun?b:chuckle

excuses are for true losers, a real winner would say "ok i lost, time to move on and do better next time" in any aspect of life weather in game or real life. just sayin yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    excuses are for true losers, a real winner would say "ok i lost, time to move on and do better next time" in any aspect of life weather in game or real life. just sayin yo

Well said. Everyone makes excuses sometimes but real men know when to cut the **** and say, Ok... you got me, good fight :).

Which in QQspeak translates to: "OMgzzzzz HAckzs Visczious ish evil ! we must trick weaker factions into joining us whether our current members like it or not so we can beat them." b:chuckle <3

Just ask the proud ex-members of factions like Wanted.. Valk... and most recently DarkFlare :P
  • Bluestreak - Raging Tide
    Bluestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Katie??? Where have you been???

QQme has been putting life into their faction this way for a while now and you are just catching on?

You douse your leader and director in gasonline and set them aflame on public posts and yet you think they will say what? Okay...we finally heard you after we ignored your posts on our own forums and now we see that you have a point? Girl I'm blond but even I get it.

You choose to wear the QQme tag and they refuse to listen to you...its no real surprise to anyone else.

Oh and the "Anyways, I have faith in QQme. I think we will beat vicu and take back our map." was priceless... Disention in the ranks on a public forum always makes for great guild advancement and promises winning TW's. Keep up the good work!!
    edited November 2011
    You spend thousands of dollars on a game, so yeah I'd expect you've made a lot of excuses for yourself in real life. Successful people don't need excuses though, they just suck it up and keep trying until they get results.

Lets put it this way: I make thousands of dollars that I dont have to give account for to anyone and I have the freedom to spend them on whatever my heart desires, in this case, PWI.

And yeah, my life is full of excuses, and I love it. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

And I am not a successful person. :P