Honestly...

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well said. Everyone makes excuses sometimes but real men know when to cut the **** and say, Ok... you got me, good fight :).

Which in QQspeak translates to: "OMgzzzzz HAckzs Visczious ish evil ! we must trick weaker factions into joining us whether our current members like it or not so we can beat them." b:chuckle <3

Just ask the proud ex-members of factions like Wanted.. Valk... and most recently DarkFlare :P

Next merge will be with Vertu. After herozero's account will get banned, we will assimilate all OP Vertu people. We are QQme! Surrender! Resistance is futile!b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited November 2011
    excuses are for true losers, a real winner would say "ok i lost, time to move on and do better next time" in any aspect of life weather in game or real life. just sayin yo

I am a true loser yo! Keep it that way! And guess what? It is not even my fault(here is the part where I insert the excuse) because...the circumstances ...you got it right?b:chuckle
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I am a true loser yo! Keep it that way! And guess what? It is not even my fault(here is the part where I insert the excuse) because...the circumstances ...you got it right?b:chuckle

b:avoid Different excuse every week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Soccerball and spell have something else in common besides their literacy! They can't multi-quote!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Soccerball and spell have something else in common besides their literacy! They can't multi-quote!

As I have said, multi-quoting are for nubsb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Katie - Raging Tide
    _Katie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011

And you do here what you do on our forums. It is really annoying. Ignore those of us making with valid points and paying attention to the idiots. b:bye I bet you would delete this thread if you got the chance too. Too bad.

Katie??? Where have you been???

QQme has been putting life into their faction this way for a while now and you are just catching on?

You douse your leader and director in gasonline and set them aflame on public posts and yet you think they will say what? Okay...we finally heard you after we ignored your posts on our own forums and now we see that you have a point? Girl I'm blond but even I get it.

You choose to wear the QQme tag and they refuse to listen to you...its no real surprise to anyone else.

Oh and the "Anyways, I have faith in QQme. I think we will beat vicu and take back our map." was priceless... Disention in the ranks on a public forum always makes for great guild advancement and promises winning TW's. Keep up the good work!!

Pardon me for not being a faction hopper.....
    QQme has been running RT for over a year now, and just as any other faction, we have our low moments. Honestly, I blame our leadership for our current state, well, a few of them, but whatever. If it wasn't for the DarkFlare people we would still have our active people and we would be well on our way to owning the map again. **** thanks....No name and non factor. I bet you are a vicu member...
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    As I have said, multi-quoting are for nubsb:bye

Did you mean "multi-quoting is for noobs"? b:bye

**** thanks....No name and non factor. I bet you are a vicu member...

I like how you speak like you're some semblance of a factor. I thought at first that you were an alt troll. I have never heard of you, nor seen you in TW.

Also, "vicu" is a terrible abbreviation of Vicious. "Vici", while still terrible, would be more accurate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Even if QQme has all of its powerful and active TW members, they wouldn't be dominating the map again.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And you do here what you do on our forums. It is really annoying. Ignore those of us making with valid points and paying attention to the idiots. b:bye I bet you would delete this thread if you got the chance too. Too bad.

Pardon me for not being a faction hopper.....
    QQme has been running RT for over a year now, and just as any other faction, we have our low moments. Honestly, I blame our leadership for our current state, well, a few of them, but whatever. If it wasn't for the DarkFlare people we would still have our active people and we would be well on our way to owning the map again. **** thanks....No name and non factor. I bet you are a vicu member...

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ARE U ****ING SERIOUS!?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*Tries to calm down*

*Fails*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!

LMFAO!!! SO, having the nerve to use such an arcaism is remarkable per se, and as if it wasn't enough already, being yourself a "no name and non factor" and daring to call someone that in here takes some serious BALLS!!

You miss have just earned my admiration and devotion, just like my friend Soccerball did before.

PS: LOL @vicu. Someone is friends with linc I guess? If you're so unhappy you should go to "verto" perhaps, I herd they be fun.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hmmm u are such a factor that they wont even listen to you in your forums that u have to make it public and post here? o.O so silly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluestreak - Raging Tide
    Bluestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I think I hurt your feelings...poor thing b:cry

The name is bluestreak, I'll wave next time in TW. Until then...you may want to check out the catshops and see if you can buy a clue.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2011

The name is bluestreak, I'll wave next time in TW. Until then...you may want to check out the catshops and see if you can buy a clue.

LMFAO
    b:laugh
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited November 2011

I thought you are trolling, coming here on Tolling Tides forum just to qq. If you want to comunicate something to me we got vent, PMs ingame chat etc.
    I dont really see an "US" and I dont see any "VALID POINTS" in your post.

You're like..."ur not good as director, more than half of QQme thinks that..."-is this a valid point?

You're like..." you delete treads on our forum" is this a valid point?

Dont we look dumb washing your dirty clothes in public? You think I will delete char and uninstall due to your post? What are you really trying to accomplish? You say you're backed up by 100 persons...well guess what? You are the only one posting here against me. And who is your char in QQme?

This is Trolling tides dear, wrong place wrong person. Maybe you want to try General Discussion area. b:chuckle
  • _Katie - Raging Tide
    _Katie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Dont want to cause drama..
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    QQme for the win. One game, one guildb:bye

I'm starting to think that your *deleted* post on the QQme forum never existed. Either that, or Spell is a bigger softie than he lets on.

If I was director, I'd have kicked you for airing faction drama on the public server subforum. Not necessarily for making the drama public, but mostly because it shows a lack of ability to resolve problems without resorting to childish measures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    As I said...Trolling Tides.
    As for OP people who left...ah well... everyone needs a break, not everyone can take loosing of TW lightly, some dont understand that they have to come up with solutions when they see problems and not just leave...but hey...it is a game, it is free will. Eventually we will have to wine Vicious until we rebuilt to their size. It's same old same old. I have seen this show already. It's ok with me. Peaceful farming on 2x on winter holidays, farming kills in Vertu TW etc etc, no show loss has less impact on morale then rolls. If people cannot understand that Vicious is just more powerful than QQme at the moment, that is their problem. It is as simple as that. As for the problems you are pointing out(which even by this moment I dont know what are they) pm me or Man or other officers ingame or on forum if you really want to be helpful and constructive about it.

@Tsukyni: well QQme is not that way. That is Vicious way of dealing with drama, seems to work fine for them. As I said, we are different from Vicious. In their eyes, we might be worse...but we are different. I will not boot the people I dont like. Boot hammer is only for inactives and to make place for new active members.
  • Whitestreak - Raging Tide
    Whitestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011

That's My Wife for you, Very Colorful and always with a Witty Commemt.

BTW to set the matter Straight, We both turned 100 in May and we Both Appd to Vicious in June, SO we have been here since (IF you can remember that far back) before we were winning, infact WE even were still losing land in June.

Neither of us are R9 OP but we are no less valuable to the TEAM that is Vicious, because we care (insert cute CareBear OR My Little Pony Comments Here).
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    That's My Wife for you, Very Colorful and always with a Witty Commemt.

BTW to set the matter Straight, We both turned 100 in May and we Both Appd to Vicious in June, SO we have been here since (IF you can remember that far back) before we were winning, infact WE even were still losing land in June.

Neither of us are R9 OP but we are no less valuable to the TEAM that is Vicious, because we care (insert cute CareBear OR My Little Pony Comments Here).

you know what's funny? People still think we win because we over power QQme and that we only recruit full r9s -.- And that we are all "bandwagoners" b:bored complete bs lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluestreak - Raging Tide
    Bluestreak - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If you want to comunicate something to me we got vent, PMs ingame chat etc.

Dont we look dumb washing your dirty clothes in public?

LOOOK THERE IT IS~~~~ THE CLUE!!!!! Thank you for spelling it out b:kiss

In simplier form factions are like las vegas "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

When you present a problem that you see - - you can either accept the decision that is determined or make a change. But flaming your officers on public forum simply defeats your idea (if this is too complicated refer once again to Spell_Caster's simple words (quoted above for your convenience).
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i am surprised to hear myself saying this, but spell is coming across as the voice of reason here. Really, you have your ups and down, like every faction does, and you try to find solutions.

the smart ones do it behind the scenes, they dont come out here and stir up **** just trying to make a point, and to flame your own leaders in public..... as much as spell said that "they dont do things that way", i would buy the op a one way ticket out the door, and i would be shocked if any top fac would take in a person like this.

You have a cancer in the op here, cut it out, before it spreads

your too nice spell
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    You've changed quite a bit Spell. I respect that.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Well he got to behave on this thread. But hey spell, call one member that got kicked out of vicious cause nuff didnt like him xD ;). Or was it because they broke rules of vicious non stop?
    or maybe because their ego's where in the way? just stop with trying to give vicious a bad name/picture.
  • ByakkoSan - Raging Tide
    ByakkoSan - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This thread is redic and pointless. x_x
    I hope you guys get your act together and stop with this nonsense.
    Spell, try to be normal and enjoy the game win or lose.
    Lets have some more real TW's. If QQme is not the place for that, then by all means, stop advertising as such :P After all, it is one of the coolest parts of this game.
    As far as the qqmu "taking the RT map" goes... some ppl here having issues with simple math... Your talking about years to achieve that ppl... wtf if wrong with you?
    Oh, also, do I need to mantion it actually never happened on RT?

Wish ya all good time ingame.
    edited November 2011
    This thread is redic and pointless. x_x
    I hope you guys get your act together and stop with this nonsense.
    Spell, try to be normal and enjoy the game win or lose.
    Lets have some more real TW's. If QQme is not the place for that, then by all means, stop advertising as such :P After all, it is one of the coolest parts of this game.
    As far as the qqmu "taking the RT map" goes... some ppl here having issues with simple math... Your talking about years to achieve that ppl... wtf if wrong with you?
    Oh, also, do I need to mantion it actually never happened on RT?

Wish ya all good time ingame.

The wisdom of Aasimar has landed upon us. How about you draw a plan to make QQme better. I see lately that Vicious are more concerned about QQme's welfare then QQme members themselves. Check post counts to this tread alone.b:pleased
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The wisdom of Aasimar has landed upon us. How about you draw a plan to make QQme better. I see lately that Vicious are more concerned about QQme's welfare then QQme members themselves. Check post counts to this tread alone.b:pleased

Keep your friends close, keep your enemy's closer. Its our duty to help QQme when they are in need.. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cute Vicious needs QQme, its a love hate relationship ijs... I just wonder what Vicious would do if QQme wasnt around anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Just one question: Who but Cody or Spell would be capable of leading a faction like QQme? Id really like some names, cause i cant see anyone doing it. Maybe Farseer?

PS: I dont see the point of this, if you get ignored on your own forums, same thing will happen to you here. Also, i doubt leadership could please everyone with the amount of big egos jumbled together in QQme.

There can only be but one for the job.. His name is Captain RainZ
    He's stuck in Davy Jones Locker... you're gonna need a crew and head to the ends of the earth to bring him back from the dead..

Spell u crazie buffoon.. u are still alive.. and makin a ruckus again you neva change..
    Wheres cody? i heard he got a new girlfren.. u guys deleted my qqme account@ how dare you!! b:angry.. bring it back.. i wanna log in n sayi hi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Believe it or not, we actually do want you guys to bounce back as you always have. If you guys don't TW won't be nearly as entertaining as it has been for the last 3 months.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Believe it or not, we actually do want you guys to bounce back as you always have. If you guys don't TW won't be nearly as entertaining as it has been for the last 3 months.

this. if QQme dies off what will vicious do? we wont have any more real 2hr+ tw's anymore unless we split up and really, we're like a family how can we just split up like that? QQ common QQme get back together!!!! i'm always willing to help in any way i canb:cute even towards "enemy's" (which ironically enough theres alot of QQme members who i call true friend, more so even than what true friends ihave in vicious..... mamachoco such a mean hater QQ)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    mamachoco such a mean hater QQ)

u shouldnt speak of mamachoco in such a way...
    she may not give us the paddle tonight D:

b:chuckle
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)