cuz they aint even good!

Options
RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
Post edited by RoidAbuse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:embarrassb:sweat
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I learned the most about being a kEwL barb in the last 2 minutes of the video
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I am gonna steal this link and post in another thread. b:shutup
  • Cacie - Sanctuary
    Cacie - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Put in also the parts in the vid where it doesn't look so nice for you. For instance the arma on Dan and the following 12k. Wasn't that smooth :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Put in also the parts in the vid where it doesn't look so nice for you. For instance the arma on Dan and the following 12k. Wasn't that smooth :P

You mean my suicidal armas? I'm pretty proud of those but then it's not interesting to see a barb arma and then die so I didn't frap those.

But hey, at least I didn't do something ridiculous like kiting from west archo all the way to SZ in WellSpring right Cacie? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    gonna record a video of me flying with haste from west archo to 1k and say that im cool cuz i didnt die
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle I'mma gonna love the day you neffys I mean Vindi die out again
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Ohhh snap he just called Vindi's neffys! Does that mean we can start calling legendary.. regendary or legicide? Don't go down there buddy, it'll only get ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol i should have watched TLOTR it's shorter b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Not as much as I'm gonna enjoy when you guys are out the map in 3 weeks.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol i should have watched TLOTR it's shorter b:laugh

rofl.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ohhh snap he just called Vindi's neffys! Does that mean we can start calling legendary.. regendary or legicide? Don't go down there buddy, it'll only get ugly.

rofl not to mention that their DEAR Director, Cacie, has access to account in regicide -cough- nonameWiz. So basically he TW for both faction, can we consider legicide allied faction now? b:bye
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Oh I hit a nerve, you know it to be true that you are the same faction lets see......want to have a weird LG witch hunt check, fake bids check, leader that enforces no discipline to its members check, Openly try to degrade other members check, and plays dirty i.e. spy, oh I know about them check. Man your almost their Roid all you need to do is make the map yellow.

Yeah its funny how history repeats itself if I'm not mistaken LG/Regi and Enelysion found a way to take you all down before It will happen again and yeah maybe LG might be taken off the map for little while but we will be there attacking every single week giving you all hell.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    fake bids check, leader that enforces no discipline to its members check, Openly try to degrade other members check, and plays dirty i.e. spy, oh I know about them check.
    doesnt this apply to almost every old fac? b:surrender i got 3 years worth of screenies n msn's lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Yeah its funny how history repeats itself if I'm not mistaken LG/Regi and Enelysion found a way to take you all down before It will happen again and yeah maybe LG might be taken off the map for little while but we will be there attacking every single week giving you all hell.

Hmmmm... does your description of hell mean your lousy attempt to TW against us? Because you put up a very disappointing effort considering the amount of OP players you got there.. b:chuckle
    I dont know if its coz you all just cant play your class well or is it because your tw coordinator just plain out sucks.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh I hit a nerve, you know it to be true that you are the same faction lets see......want to have a weird LG witch hunt check, fake bids check, leader that enforces no discipline to its members check, Openly try to degrade other members check, and plays dirty i.e. spy, oh I know about them check. Man your almost their Roid all you need to do is make the map yellow.

Hit a nerve? No sirry man, you hit a funny bone.

Sonic ain't even good. Get good kid!

Just to add that this thread was supposed to promote Roid-Awareness. I'm in your closet watching you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    (flex):$
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    O.o I thought we were salmon faction...

Roid >:( you aint even a panda
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

You know little to nothing if you think regi, leg and enely brought down nef, even after getting all the lands nef was still fighting them off strong. After getting all the lands a great majority of nef players just wanted to take a break from weekly tws and just relax for some time, therefore they asked for some lands to be given away. Because nef leader at that time refused to do this, drama started to build up to the point it imploded. Nef stubborn leadership killed itself.

True Vindicate have/had many ex nefarious members but so do many other factions, they don't even represent half of the variety of players Vindicate is made of. Take a look at your faction Legendary, you guys have/had many ex nefarious, vindicate and in particular regicide members. Legendary and Regicide members are known to migrate from one faction to another whenever is more convenient at the time.

So do as a favor and don't come here with cynical insults making reference of ex factions with the ones we represent today. Many post like this have already been made in the past and I'm pretty sure most ppl agreed that players should be addressed by the name of the faction they represent as of the day they join them and I'm my case that is Vindicate not Nefarious. kthxbai b:bye
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Now this is smooth:

2r7x7d1.jpg
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    trolololol
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You know little to nothing if you think regi, leg and enely brought down nef, even after getting all the lands nef was still fighting them off strong. After getting all the lands a great majority of nef players just wanted to take a break from weekly tws and just relax for some time, therefore they asked for some lands to be given away. Because nef leader at that time refused to do this, drama started to build up to the point it imploded. Nef stubborn leadership killed itself.

True Vindicate have/had many ex nefarious members but so do many other factions, they don't even represent half of the variety of players Vindicate is made of. Take a look at your faction Legendary, you guys have/had many ex nefarious, vindicate and in particular regicide members. Legendary and Regicide members are known to migrate from one faction to another whenever is more convenient at the time.

So do as a favor and don't come here with cynical insults making reference of ex factions with the ones we represent today. Many post like this have already been made in the past and I'm pretty sure most ppl agreed that players should be addressed by the name of the faction they represent as of the day they join them and I'm my case that is Vindicate not Nefarious. kthxbai b:bye

A lot of you forget or don't know that I used to be in Eminence and I saw how your nef leadership treated your own sister faction and I see the exact same from vindi. So don't sugar coat what you are you are nef and the same **** leadership from that faction is currently in vindi. True we have old nef members but at they don't go around degrading or ruining other factions events. Sorry Roid yeah I'm taking this whole post as away to degrade players the name kind of a dead give away. It's just how I see it nuky actions speak louder than words.
  • Cacie - Sanctuary
    Cacie - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now this is smooth:

2r7x7d1.jpg

This ss is correct. You were on me with 2 more bms, 1 more barb, 1 archer (all r9 except one of the bms) + HF. But I never see you like some other of your faction mates fight if being outnumbered...is that also smooth? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary
    NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i like muffins.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Chris:

What a pile of ****. So what if a faction falls, is it the end of the world? Did the former Nefs send you glasses of their tears or revert to animal forms or something? No, they're now in your faction, my faction, everybody's factions and gaming on if they haven't quit the game to find something else to do with their time.

"Hurr your faction is going to die!"

What a grave threat. Just a game, just shut up.

Or continue this in Battlefront Reports to liven it up.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    A lot of you forget or don't know that I used to be in Eminence and I saw how your nef leadership treated your own sister faction and I see the exact same from vindi. So don't sugar coat what you are you are nef and the same **** leadership from that faction is currently in vindi. True we have old nef members but at they don't go around degrading or ruining other factions events. Sorry Roid yeah I'm taking this whole post as away to degrade players the name kind of a dead give away. It's just how I see it nuky actions speak louder than words.

From where do you see me degrading a faction? If anything, It might appear as if I'm degrading the people trying to gank me. Thought I don't mean anything by the title, it's just a joke among us Vindis calling each other "you ain't even good". Those videos on youtube are even titled as "how2bakEwLbarb" or something like that. No degradation at all I believe. You, on the other hand, came in and insultes Vindicate. Thanks for being the perfect little angel Chrisssss like all members of Legendary right?

I don't know anything about the downfall of Nef nor the leadership that forced so many to leave but I can tell you that I appreciate our current leader. I think most of us in Vindicate share that sentiment. We don't have a sister faction. Only thing that comes remotely close is an alt faction called VindiCake. No complains yet coming from there.

What fun is a game when you can't poke fun of a few people in game? A little too serious there Chrisssss. Vindicate is laid back. Another quality Leg appears to lack in my opinion. Are all members of Leg as uptight as Chrissss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This ss is correct. You were on me with 2 more bms, 1 more barb, 1 archer (all r9 except one of the bms) + HF. But I never see you like some other of your faction mates fight if being outnumbered...is that also smooth? b:cute

whats does 2BMs n thisss otha bss gotta do that he own u with a 80k arma? i meaan if thisss a excussee it'ss daaayumm bad oneeee b:chuckle
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Ive never seen Legendary PK without the help of Regicide
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

Of course you never see me! I've never actually seen the front of your char in PK, since all I see is you flying away from me : (... and last time I checked you didn't have eyes on your butt D:

And yeah, you never see me fighting against more people because there seems to be a large audience in safe admiring rfskkirby everytime I PK... jajaja.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    whats does 2BMs n thisss otha bss gotta do that he own u with a 80k arma? i meaan if thisss a excussee it'ss daaayumm bad oneeee b:chuckle

Roly you owe me money still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html