Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "tristin's sig".jpg
    for a sec i read that as "tristins's song".jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    "tristin's sig".jpg

am i mad? umm... no lol stating an opinion like everyone else b:thanks but thanks for caring =^_^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    Spook__ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Those videos were quite surprising to watch. People that other people are putting so high up on pedestals got smashed quite violently, recorded for you to see. So many people fighting one barb, and to took forever to finally kill him. Pretty tough in a crowd, but one on one alot of them got dropped quickly... Wow, yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • lolwhysomad
    lolwhysomad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Those videos were quite surprising to watch. People that other people are putting so high up on pedestals got smashed quite violently, recorded for you to see. So many people fighting one barb, and to took forever to finally kill him. Pretty tough in a crowd, but one on one alot of them got dropped quickly... Wow, yo.

sorry but the only thing that was surprising here was your induction of what real pvp really is. you make it sound like its easy to kill a fulled buffed +12 r9 josd werebeast.. do not act like gear tanking takes skill. im sure youll be surprised theres a 100 other werebeasts that play like that. just look here at anyone on a private server. http://www.vendettagn.com/
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Getting chased for 10min by 3 players in R9 is "gear tanking..." Good excuse!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sorry but the only thing that was surprising here was your induction of what real pvp really is. you make it sound like its easy to kill a fulled buffed +12 r9 josd werebeast.. do not act like gear tanking takes skill. im sure youll be surprised theres a 100 other werebeasts that play like that. just look here at anyone on a private server. http://www.vendettagn.com/

Seems I hit a nerve. I said no names, pointed no fingers. I just spoke on what I saw. If you have a problem with anything I said, eventually you will get over it, and vendetta is lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Spook-
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Eh, they missed a lot of perfect HF set ups, and Roid don't suck that much even though he just all caps faceroll on keyboard, which is why it took as long as it did. At one point they got him to 1k hp and he immuned, ofc. Timing and lack of coordination, I guess. They weren't really "brutally smashed" or w/e you're going on about, so much as they failed to do what they were trying to do. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Everytime I type a line these people think it's a crime to tell em what's on my mind. I guess i'm a criminal..
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Everytime I type a line these people think it's a crime to tell em what's on my mind. I guess i'm a criminal..

Or you want attention. Either or b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Or you want attention. Either or b:chuckle

One could say the same about you too. b:tired
    Touched nerves, gotta love em. Doesn't take alot to rile these kids up.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One could say the same about you too. b:tired
    Touched nerves, gotta love em. Doesn't take alot to rile these kids up.

b:dirty ATTENTION.

Sadly I have no nerves for you to touch :P Nice try tho~
    I come just to mock Roid cuz he no give me charms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For all the butthurt and defensiveness in this thread, I can say that Kero is one of the more sensible people. There's no reason for her, or anyone who doesn't PK for that matter, to be butthurt.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For all the butthurt and defensiveness in this thread, I can say that Kero is one of the more sensible people. There's no reason for her, or anyone who doesn't PK for that matter, to be butthurt.

Unless of course you drop the soap, then you're gonna be butthurt.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Blue name carebears for lyfe. b:flower
    Unless of course you drop the soap, then you're gonna be butthurt.

tfeanjr is watching you from your closet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spook__ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yet folks hang on to my every word and have a smart remark for everything I say, yet all I did was give roid props for smashing folk on video. They must be jealous, or one of those smashed on that video.

-Yawn.-

Anyways, i'm done with the kids, good game dude, post more vids.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
    Yes, Quilue and I were totally the ppl beating on Roid in the video. Also Strifey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nvm, misread something
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    y harro derrrrrrrr.. i just had beans
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Eh, they missed a lot of perfect HF set ups, and Roid don't suck that much even though he just all caps faceroll on keyboard, which is why it took as long as it did. At one point they got him to 1k hp and he immuned, ofc. Timing and lack of coordination, I guess. They weren't really "brutally smashed" or w/e you're going on about, so much as they failed to do what they were trying to do. b:chuckle

Yeah in those particular incidents we failed; there's no arguing about that. In other incidents about 15-20 minutes prior to the cleric buffs we were pretty much 2 shotting. Wasn't posted I'm assuming, so it could highlight the parts of him being a kewl barb. *Shrugs* This game is srs bsns. Look out.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yep, I only started frap because I wanted to see how long I'd survive against ganks if I focused more on survival and less on attacking. If I focused on attacking, I'd probably die faster. And no, I didn't frap the parts before that because I was basically going out there knowing I'd die fast.
    Who'd knew I'd make you guys chase me around like fat kids after cake for 10 whole minutes?

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    man i gotta get good like u roidabuze
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yep, I only started frap because I wanted to see how long I'd survive against ganks if I focused more on survival and less on attacking. If I focused on attacking, I'd probably die faster. And no, I didn't frap the parts before that because I was basically going out there knowing I'd die fast.
    Who'd knew I'd make you guys chase me around like fat kids after cake for 10 whole minutes?

b:pleased

Nah, get it right. It was ice cream. Ice cream > Cake. b:dirty
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • XsugarlipsX - Sanctuary
    XsugarlipsX - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we should have more wars like this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp0Slmo2lnc
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    we should have more wars like this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp0Slmo2lnc

b:dirty Wiggle wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    But then there's ice cream cake...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I prefer cake and ice cream. I feel that icecream cake has so much potential but always falls short.