[Facebook Connect/Item Code Redemption Pages Currently Down]

Options
frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Hey all,

We have temporarily brought down the Facebook Connect and Item Code Redemption pages while we fix an issue that they were both having.

They should be back up within a week, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Update:

Both pages are now back up, thank you for your patience!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    no blessing for a week... start the QQ b:angry
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Shadowthin - Dreamweaver
    Shadowthin - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hi Everyone,

Can't the facebook connect issues be solved once for all? That is far from the first time these pages are "brought down to fix an issue". Do we have to think that the staff is better to create issues than to solving it? (and by solving, i mean... for real). Just my two cents.

ST
  • Radamanthys - Heavens Tear
    Radamanthys - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Sounds like fun b:chuckle
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if thats still the same issue im thinking about, they really need to fix it cause thats important XD
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if thats still the same issue im thinking about, they really need to fix it cause thats important XD

if it is, it would be a disaater
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

We have temporarily brought down the Facebook Connect and Item Code Redemption pages while we fix an issue that they were both having.

noooooooooooo >.>
    keep it glitched for me so i may still redeem multiple boxessssssssssss!!!!!!!

i havnt even used any of it yet!

frankiieeeee D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Good thing I stocked while I could. b:surrender
  • Enkrypted_ - Raging Tide
    Enkrypted_ - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    uuuugh.... leave it alone when its actually working
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gayyyyyyyyyy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Eh. 30 attack levels is nice, but i can live without it. At least I won't have to watch my agro much for a week.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    R.I.P. Blessing Page - 11-26-2011
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Eh. 30 attack levels is nice, but i can live without it. At least I won't have to watch my agro much for a week.
    starting your 2nd week youll go into withdrawl b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ResiaTri - Heavens Tear
    ResiaTri - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Good thing I stocked while I could. b:surrender

So did I.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I didn't get anything. -sadface-
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Teacher's blessing. Its not 30 attack levels, its surely not a week long. But its better than nothing ^^!
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I saw a system message earlier today saying that you can get your 30 attack level blessing on the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook page...

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:cryI'm gonna be in the doghouse when My GF finds out she wont have a blessing for a week because I been forgetting to go and get them untill they ran out.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I saw a system message earlier today saying that you can get your 30 attack level blessing on the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook page...

b:chuckle

Most of those system messages are time-based, and they probably don't expect this to take until next maintenance. Thus, they didn't take them out.b:mischievous
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Most of those system messages are time-based, and they probably don't expect this to take until next maintenance. Thus, they didn't take them out.b:mischievous

Wasn't really expecting them to have amended it with this maintenance of the webpage in mind.

Just pointing it out for a laugh.

Hell.... opening notice of the client still says:

"PK in Secret Passage is allowed. The rule has changed"

...from when the bug was realised and attributed as a new feature... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wasn't really expecting them to have amended it with this maintenance of the webpage in mind.

Just pointing it out for a laugh.

Hell.... opening notice of the client still says:

"PK in Secret Passage is allowed. The rule has changed"

...from when the bug was realised and attributed as a new feature... b:pleased

Well, it technically is allowed now. The only difference from the "Dark Times" is that blue names can't be attacked.

PvP in the Secret Passage is allowed, as long as it doesn't obstruct others from finishing quests/cultis.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

ok guys and girls, after 3 years of trying to learn to speak pwi, here's my translation for the masses:

Hey all,

We have temporarily brought down the Facebook Connect and Item Code Redemption pages while we try to figure out the god damn duping issue before we get the +11/+12 orbs back in cashshop for hollyday sales.

They should be back up within a week, but we have honestly no idea how long it will take because we actually have no clue what we're doing. It's trial and error for now so we need a lot of time to test the changes we make. Obviously, PR common sense says we should appologize for the inconvenience.

there, you're welcome.
    Sry for the ones that didn't stack up on blessings, that "inconvenience" of doing 30% (or 15% while getting 15% extra def) less dmg than before shouldn't be too big. I mean really, what's the difference?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they test changes before releasing them ? b:shocked
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    this one they better do it, or they get fired if ppl start duping the Do11 and Do12 again.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • MIKAH - Heavens Tear
    MIKAH - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OK, blessing down,. again what a surprise, maybe take all the coin that is loaded into servers get some competent techs and fix everything for a change..... How nice it would be to play without any glitches, shut downs or massive lagg...Oh while you are at it how about working on TW servers to make them an acutal 80 vs 80 capable server that would be nice too....b:laugh
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • handttuch93
    handttuch93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My Blessing is gone now b:cry
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The game keeps using red text to tell us that we can get a free 7 day blessing!

What's next? Telling us that there will be cake? >_>
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The game keeps using red text to tell us that we can get a free 7 day blessing!

What's next? Telling us that there will be cake? >_>

I want cake!

Just make the schoolteacher quest give the +15/+15 and +30 blessings. You can just come up with crappy giveaways as reasons for people to "like" your facebook page and there won't be an open door for item duping......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I stocked up on Jone's blessings but not Anni blessings... b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • KissOfFaith - Lost City
    KissOfFaith - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the last record for fixing this page was 6 week.

Do we start a bet !
This discussion has been closed.