Bring back dragoon exp on 3rd boss.

Options
skattebol
skattebol Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Since nothing is gonna be done to all those people that benefited from the 3rd boss dragoon exp and is now 105, please bring back the dragoon exp to what it was so we all can get the benefit in the future. Stop **** over one part of the player base when a huge part have already received the benefit of the 3rd boss glitch. Make it permanent and we can all enjoy it.

Without it 105 is not doable unless you play 24/7. which most working people can.t do.
Post edited by skattebol on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not like you need 105 for anything.

Cash shop more and maybe, just maybe, you'll win.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sure, because if there is a problem that people benefit from, there is no point in fixing it

bring back the LUAD dupe, so we can all get them for cheap
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bring back the LUAD dupe, so we can all get them for cheap

Cheap would imply you have to pay for them to get them. They just magically appear for free b:pleased. If how i understood the thing worked.

As Olbaze said; you get to 105 with lvl 60~90 gear, what will you do? On one hand people complain about no end game content, on the other they want to reach 105, and they complain through the feet about prices, economy such. If you want to be the dead weight in each squad that you join just because you got to 105 without the gear, bring back goons b:victory. I had 102~105 characters in squad with 70~90 gear, and normal bh will fail. I am not asking for high gear, just get some tt99, or things that help get -int, -chan, lvl the skills, refine gear to +2~+4. Otherwise there is no point in going to 100+ if you can not do any instance that is open to 100+ lvl characters. Might as well stick with lower lvls.
  • MyCatShop - Dreamweaver
    MyCatShop - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!

WHOS WITH ME?!?!

jeje
    Wtf! I am level 11! Hear me roar!! b:laugh
  • nxb
    nxb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    it affects to new player so much. i knew it is not doable to hit 105 since dragon is nerfed. dragon gives 2/3 exp room.. i wonder where gm and developer's brains. lolz.. i believe credit card cut their brain into half.
  • SharkAngel - Heavens Tear
    SharkAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd rather that they bring the Dragoon's XP back, but strip Cyclotra of her ability to summon them. I cant tell you how many FF runs I've asked about or been a part of end at Oceania's room...just because "the rest isnt worth doing anymore".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gonna quote myself here from a previous thread:
    (because I am both lazy and awesome at the same time)

How to "punish" the glitch abusers without banning anyone or making people who didn't use the glitch feel cheated:

Change the exp scale from levels 102-105.

-Change 102-103 from 535 million exp to around 325 million exp.
    -Change 103-104 from 1.34 billion exp to around 450 million exp.
    -Change 104-105 from 1.75 billion exp to around 550 million exp.

(maybe also 101-102 should be reduced by 1/2, that's where the ridiculousness of the exponential increases becomes painful)

This will fix the whole issue. People will be able to reach cap level using legal methods. The people who glitched to 105 can still play with all their gear and levels, but their advantage over players who did not use 3rd boss glitch will decrease. These amounts of exp reduction won't result in huge floods of 105s, but won't prohibit those who are actually motivated from reaching 105. Cash shop sales of hyper stones and charms will continue, as people run hyper-fc and aoe grind.

I give this idea to Perfect World for free.

(If, however, you wish to hire me as a systems analyst or consultant, I charge very reasonable fees and am adept at simplifying overly complex corporate systems.) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I actually like that idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

They call that a punishment? XD

u guys got free lvl 105 n tons of money abusing a glitch?
    we'll get u for that!!!!! now other ppl need less xp to lvl !!!!

haa!! that'll teach you!!!

b:victory n1 PWE

you guys are so epicly clueless its hilarious xD

aah it was ur own idea, I see that now....erm, bad idea :)
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    They call that a punishment? XD

u guys got free lvl 105 n tons of money abusing a glitch?
    we'll get u for that!!!!! now other ppl need less xp to lvl !!!!

haa!! that'll teach you!!!

b:victory n1 PWE

you guys are so epicly clueless its hilarious xD

aah it was ur own idea, I see that now....erm, bad idea :)

Yes, it would be a form of punishment. The only advantage the glitch users have is a level currently unobtainable to other players. This would remove that advantage.

How was it free lvl 105? People that abused the glitch still had to spend hours and hours doing the same repetitive activity.

How was it free money? From what I heard it cost quite a bit in charms and apothecary, not to mention needing to buy the gear to even survive. Selling genies from SP maybe? Still hardly "free money", farming anything endgame related would have more profit:time.

What's your awesome idea? Ban half the players so the game dies completely? Arbitrarily reset a bunch of levels (again, causing a large part of the playerbase to quit)?
    (cash-shoppers may be evil or whatever, but they pay for the free players game)

How exactly is my idea bad? It makes it possible to reach 105, which currently IS NOT POSSIBLE without playing an assassin and stealth soloing FC 8 hours a day for several months (considered by many an exploit anyway, as the dungeon was made before stealth entered the game and is obviously designed as a team instance). It does this without slapping the faces of half the people who pay the bills, so falls under the realm of acceptable business practices (which banning people does not, sorry to say). Did you really think that comment through, or is it simply an emotional reaction based on your own jealousy?

As I have said a bunch of other places, I didn't use the glitch, I'm not in a hurry to level and don't care what others do with their time. This glitch didn't cause the abusers to gain any of my items or money, so it really doesn't affect me unless I want it to.

If anyone has a logical argument against my idea, or for bans/resets, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, it's the best long term solution I can think of for all sides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree with Zarni on the points. But there is one thing about the goon glitch every overlooks. There was an influx of gold genies, i was considering of doing the glitch just to get good genies.

For people who farm, vac powders 60~80k each, tulips were 4~6k each. My farming friends were happy of having a good stable income source.

If you are lvl 80~90, each pull would be 6~10% exp. That is 10~16 vac powders 600k~1m per lvl, hypers = 400 ~ 500k, usually 1m since all 2 hours are used. Charm cost is seperate, mp cost is seperate. That is assuming each run is successful and each run is efficient that hardly happens. Basically one is looking 2~10m for every 2 hours done, which will get you 1~10 lvls, it starts crawling after 100 i presume. It would take 100+ pulls to lvl after 100. The repair cost for tank is 400~2m after 8~12 pulls. I fail to see people can even begin to think that someone can make money here. Sure if you sell power lvling service, but to do that, you already need OP gear, and if you have OP gear, don't really need to do goons, maybe for extra stat points.

Back to the genies, would have been a nice way to lvl genies quickly, but cube, warsong, spirit from fcc works just as well.
  • TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yes, it would be a form of punishment. The only advantage the glitch users have is a level currently unobtainable to other players. This would remove that advantage.

How was it free lvl 105? People that abused the glitch still had to spend hours and hours doing the same repetitive activity.

How was it free money? From what I heard it cost quite a bit in charms and apothecary, not to mention needing to buy the gear to even survive. Selling genies from SP maybe? Still hardly "free money", farming anything endgame related would have more profit:time.

What's your awesome idea? Ban half the players so the game dies completely? Arbitrarily reset a bunch of levels (again, causing a large part of the playerbase to quit)?
    (cash-shoppers may be evil or whatever, but they pay for the free players game)

How exactly is my idea bad? It makes it possible to reach 105, which currently IS NOT POSSIBLE without playing an assassin and stealth soloing FC 8 hours a day for several months (considered by many an exploit anyway, as the dungeon was made before stealth entered the game and is obviously designed as a team instance). It does this without slapping the faces of half the people who pay the bills, so falls under the realm of acceptable business practices (which banning people does not, sorry to say). Did you really think that comment through, or is it simply an emotional reaction based on your own jealousy?

As I have said a bunch of other places, I didn't use the glitch, I'm not in a hurry to level and don't care what others do with their time. This glitch didn't cause the abusers to gain any of my items or money, so it really doesn't affect me unless I want it to.

If anyone has a logical argument against my idea, or for bans/resets, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, it's the best long term solution I can think of for all sides.

There are people I heard of making 60m a day selling their service for glitching this fc. That was net of all charms and pots, and exclude what they earn from cs or merchanting. I've seen several nonames suddenly have 1bil of assets to sell in their catshops. So I guess thats where the real abuse come from.

But I like your idea of rescaling the level. Would be better if they add in 5 more level to 110 based on the current scale to 105 so that the purpose of having such exponential increase (whatever that is) is not compromised while making it fair for all to reach 105. Perhaps you want to do a new poll for your idea in another post.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Goon exp should never of been screwed with at all to start with, what they should of done is...wait for it...fixed the spawning glitch!!!, I know right, sounds like something we would all hear from a fairy tale, it doesn't come true.
    The room before the elder is no longer a real viable exp area, of course, why should the devs care, they "fixed" the problem and have wiped there hands of it, half assed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

Yeah, and the people who WORKED to earn those levels get what? A kick in the nuts? Not like powerleveling didn't already do that to them.

I think the level cap should be raised to 110, and those that leveled in a legit way to 105 should get a free boost to 110, and plevelers should be left at 105, but able to gain exp if they want. Glitchers should be left capped at 105, unable to gain exp.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd rather that they bring the Dragoon's XP back, but strip Cyclotra of her ability to summon them. I cant tell you how many FF runs I've asked about or been a part of end at Oceania's room...just because "the rest isnt worth doing anymore".

i wish they would do this. or atleast take them out of there why go threw the hassle of haven to use a anti stun pot or skill or just get stun'd if the mobs that are doing it dont even give fair xp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ OP : NO, we don't need goons back. Lvling till 100/101 isn't all that hard and rather fast. After it get's slow (but it's still really easy), but the only "reason" to lvl after 101 is for the "honor" or "merit" of being higher lvl. Goons actually took out the merit there was of being 105, so now there is no reason at all anymore to get past 101 actually. I really don't see why someone would want goons back now.

@ Zarni : I don't think your "solution" is a punishment, besides for the ones who got to 105 without cheating. With the glitchers, I've seen 2 reasons to do it : 1st want to get to 105 because they want to boost their e-peen, and/or 2nd just get a max of toons to 100 for money with vana keys. Your solutions doesn't hurt them on any on those 2 reasons.

The best solution I've heard off, is to just take away 10 lvls of any glitcher. All their 100+ key collectors will be back 90s, and all those 105 glitchers will be visibly marked as cheaters (I know many of them that try to convince others they didn't glitch). On top of it, they can't use their ubergear for a few days and will be creamed in tw/pk. It might even have an intersting result on the tw maps.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The best solution I've heard off, is to just take away 10 lvls of any glitcher. All their 100+ key collectors will be back 90s, and all those 105 glitchers will be visibly marked as cheaters (I know many of them that try to convince others they didn't glitch). On top of it, they can't use their ubergear for a few days and will be creamed in tw/pk. It might even have an intersting result on the tw maps.

I agree, this is honestly the best solution I have heard of. Making 105 easier to obtain by slicing the exp gain some is a nice option, as well. If PWI refuses to absolutely do anything about the gooners since they cash shop, at the very least cut the rest of the playerbase a little slack. It would benefit their pockets more as well. But only this if they absolutely refuse to punish anyone for the 105 glitch.

The cheaters who lose the levels can either earn their way back to 101 in a more legit manner and thus use their gear then, or they can be angry and leave the game. I sincerely doubt they'd want to roll out from their "investments" if they're reset back to 95, because it is only a 6 level road back to where they can use their gears again, in a more fair method against the playerbase. It could be done realistically in a couple of weeks, maybe even less, who knows, of non-stop FCCing. And honestly, they're cheaters. They really do not earn the right to be catered to in anyway, but we all know that PWI only thinks with their wallets, and not with any integrity or the sort, lulz.

However, if nothing is done to the gooners, then I believe Zarni's idea is a more fair solution to the rest of the playerbase. 105 isn't that special anymore, its been sullied by these gosh darn cheaters. If you raise the cap to 110? It'll be even better. Its about time the majority of us got out of our 101-103 slumps. b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree, this is honestly the best solution I have heard of. Making 105 easier to obtain by slicing the exp gain some is a nice option, as well. If PWI refuses to absolutely do anything about the gooners since they cash shop, at the very least cut the rest of the playerbase a little slack. It would benefit their pockets more as well. But only this if they absolutely refuse to punish anyone for the 105 glitch.

The cheaters who lose the levels can either earn their way back to 101 in a more legit manner and thus use their gear then, or they can be angry and leave the game. I sincerely doubt they'd want to roll out from their "investments" if they're reset back to 95, because it is only a 6 level road back to where they can use their gears again, in a more fair method against the playerbase. It could be done realistically in a couple of weeks, maybe even less, who knows, of non-stop FCCing. And honestly, they're cheaters. They really do not earn the right to be catered to in anyway, but we all know that PWI only thinks with their wallets, and not with any integrity or the sort, lulz.

However, if nothing is done to the gooners, then I believe Zarni's idea is a more fair solution to the rest of the playerbase. 105 isn't that special anymore, its been sullied by these gosh darn cheaters. If you raise the cap to 110? It'll be even better. Its about time the majority of us got out of our 101-103 slumps. b:chuckle

Frankie already said he's not gonna severely punish them because he doesn't think it's fair. :P

1. Action has been taken on some, and will be taken on more shortly. The fact that the glitch existed and that we were not able to close it up for so long was our own fault, so it doesn't feel right to severely penalize everyone who exploited it. That said, the worst offenders' accounts have been found and will soon be seen to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Frankie already said he's not gonna severely punish them because he doesn't think it's fair. :P

Well boo. Then I'm down for Zarni's idea, it is a beyotch trying to get to 102 on cleric. Gaaaaaah.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well boo. Then I'm down for Zarni's idea, it is a beyotch trying to get to 102 on cleric. Gaaaaaah.

Try 103 and nearly 104.. 102 isn't hard really..
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ Zarni : I don't think your "solution" is a punishment, besides for the ones who got to 105 without cheating.

I don't see how it would punish the ones who got there legitimately, there are literally a handful of them, everyone who is interested in such things knows them all by name, they were the first to cap level, which is the achievement they wanted. What you are saying is the same thing some people said when they put rank in the cash shop, as if anyone having something you worked hard for will somehow diminish your sense of accomplishment, if that is true for you I am sorry your outlook is so narrow, perhaps in the future you should do things for their own sake instead of bragging rights or whatever.

With the glitchers, I've seen 2 reasons to do it : 1st want to get to 105 because they want to boost their e-peen, and/or 2nd just get a max of toons to 100 for money with vana keys. Your solutions doesn't hurt them on any on those 2 reasons.

I never meant it was a punishment in the sense of the word you are apparently stuck on. This is a business, and no business which wants to stay open would "punish" their customers for anything short of stealing. PWI lost no money due to this glitch so it is totally unrealistic to expect them to take hostile action against the ones signing their paychecks.

The "punishment" (as I thought I already explained....) would be simply that the ones who thought they were gaining some great advantage (read: e-peen boosters) were once again on a level playing field with the people who have morals or whatever.

As much as you might think it's the right thing to do to take away what they gained unfairly, it's not good business, and even though PW tends to suck at making business decisions I doubt even they are dumb enough to ban some of their biggest spenders to assuage the jealousy of people who likely don't spend anything at all.

As for leveling alts to 100 for nirvana keys, there are ways to do that without any glitches, resetting 100s to 90 would just put a 2-3 day delay on their key picking, and again, serve no function other than annoy some customers.

I'm not saying it's right (or wrong), just pointing out reality.

If you look at the exp scaling I proposed it is not like giving out free levels either. It simply makes it possible for semi-normal humans to eventually reach cap level playing the game within accepted mechanics. As it now stands, we have 105s through glitching, and no one else can get there, which seems to be the main thing bothering people about this issue. At the rate I gain exp just doing normal stuff (delta, bh, cube, 3rd map aoe, etc) it will take me about 3 years to get to 105, with the scale I proposed it would still be at least 6 months, but someone who was really motivated might do it in two months.

Anyway, it's late, I don't expect rational debate on a video game forum anyway, dunno why I am bothering.

words.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options

This is the whole "problem" when it comes to punishing glitchers. One side, they are the best costumors for the game (or at least, it's true for the vaste majority), so they don't want to **** them off. On the other side, they can't let them do whatever they want and have them make their own rules.

Some want perma-ban, but that just isn't realistic, nor is it a good punishment. All that is needed from my point of view, is a penalty big enough to make ppl think twice before glitching, without being so big that ppl quit over it. I could think of several measures for that, but a lvl cut of +/- 10 lvls for each glitched character seems most realistic and doable. I really don't see why PWE won't take a decision like that.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No...
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    skattebol wrote: »
    Since nothing is gonna be done to all those people that benefited from the 3rd boss dragoon exp and is now 105, please bring back the dragoon exp to what it was so we all can get the benefit in the future. Stop **** over one part of the player base when a huge part have already received the benefit of the 3rd boss glitch. Make it permanent and we can all enjoy it.

Without it 105 is not doable unless you play 24/7. which most working people can.t do.

...What you just said..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey people, the whole idea of: banning the glitchers, reversing their experiences, any punishment specifically to glitchers etc... are impracticable. First, how much work will need to be done to look through the list of how many players and for each player calculate the estimated time taken to gain a certain amount of exp. We are not talking about 100 or 200. Its way more, not just the 105, those who glitch their toon from any level to 100 is also unfair.

Which is worse? Glitch one character to 105 or glitch 5 characters to 100? There's no clear difference. It is equally unfair to those who are say mid-80. So in order to exercise any form of punishment, they have to look at ALL players, not just those 102++

Secondly, how is it easy to differentiate those that worked for their level legitimately and those that glitched exp? Calculate exp gain per unit time? And how much is the threshold? Some people glitch 1 hr a day while some people FC-ed legitimately full day. At the end of the day they get the same exp.

Thirdly, one person glitch from 102 to 105, another person glitch from 1 to 105, yet another glitch from 104.5 to 105. So how are u going to scale the ban or to what extent are you going to reset their level? And how do you know at which level they start glitching? Look through past 2 month's record?

That is the reason why having any sort of punishment targetting specifically on glitchers are extremely difficult. Possible, but they probably need to hire a platoon of GMs just to please those who dont glitch.

IMO, the most practical way is still Zarni's idea.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Try 103 and nearly 104.. 102 isn't hard really..

You say that now because you're 103, but don't remind me of what I need to look forward to.

Kew to the fracking kew. b:cry
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's not that the glitch or the exp is broken in frost.

The two best and easiest fixes:

1-change it back to original frost
    2-disable Hypers inside the instance.

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I like this idea.

But it will not be done.

All players around are in FC (see World Chat for details).

Almost every player around 1XX at least once was at FC.

P.S.
    It has not any relation to my characters.
    I just play, not run to high level.
    And I had not seen FC instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hey people, the whole idea of: banning the glitchers, reversing their experiences, any punishment specifically to glitchers etc... are impracticable. First, how much work will need to be done to look through the list of how many players and for each player calculate the estimated time taken to gain a certain amount of exp. We are not talking about 100 or 200. Its way more, not just the 105, those who glitch their toon from any level to 100 is also unfair.

Which is worse? Glitch one character to 105 or glitch 5 characters to 100? There's no clear difference. It is equally unfair to those who are say mid-80. So in order to exercise any form of punishment, they have to look at ALL players, not just those 102++

Core connect shows how much time you passed per lvl, so they keep track on it. They probably even keep track on your logging time on each toon and all. It's also easy to determine a maximum amount of exp possible to gain in 24h. If I, r9 sin, have trouble gaining 10% of lvl102 a day, it's obvious that someone who did 102 to 105 in a week or 2 glitched. Ofc, there will always be a few who won't get caught, but that's not a reason to do nothing about the 99% you can obviously see they glitched their way up.

I agree that everyone who glitched should be punished, but have to set a priority. There are many that made tons of lvl100s for key collecting. Again, it's rather easy to determine who glitched their way up. Take a look at all the stuff visible on Core connect. They know exactly what you bought. If someone lvl'ed 5 toons to 100, make them all 90.

The main reason ppl focus on 101+, is that before lvling is easy anyway. It's also more visible. If you run into some lvl100 you never heard off, you're not even wondering. If you run into some lvl105 you never heard off, you will be like "who the fvck is that?!".
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The two best and easiest fixes:

1-change it back to original frost

/thread

!@Lvl 85 seeker LF FC farming squad or Zhen party.....

I would b:laugh so hard.....

(agree with /thread..... before it becomes the same 5 people saying the same 5 things without reading or understanding the others, lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]