Barbs are OP in pvp

Options
Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
It's total ****** BS I just watched half of Valhalla get owned in pvp, cause a barb came up and taunted them, and they were all forced to attack the barb in tiger form while a R9 mage and archer nuked them all from far away.

PVP taunts should NOT work in PVP. It's completely OP. Even more OP than that assassin video.

NERF PLOX.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So nerf rammus taunt?
    Unban me.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't know what is in the water but it seems that a lot of R9 syndrome children have fetishes for attacking barbarians in tiger form. Especially white ones. I encourage them to continue to do so, because this causes my squad to get free +10 gear. As you were, lads.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So nerf rammus taunt?

No, Rammus taunt is fine. Maybe even needs a buff after that CD nerf.

Teemo taunt def. needs a nerf though. Team-wide taunt that's on all the time?

NERF PLOX.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree: aggro skills are just ridiculous in PvP. I keep pressing tab and trying to click targets, but nothing happens. It's such BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • warrioroftherose
    warrioroftherose Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

PVP taunts should NOT work in PVP.

lolwut? b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No, Rammus taunt is fine. Maybe even needs a buff after that CD nerf.

Teemo taunt def. needs a nerf though. Team-wide taunt that's on all the time?

NERF PLOX.

NO!
    Nerf the **** mushrooms D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Roar works in PvP now?

And they should nerf Fizz's trollpole. Releasing that **** after all the vlad nerfs must be a real slap in the face to all the vlad players xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Roar works in PvP now?

And they should nerf Fizz's trollpole. Releasing that **** after all the vlad nerfs must be a real slap in the face to all the vlad players xD

Except the trollvault has nowhere near the duration of vlads pool. And Rammus taunt is fine stop being bad eragon
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah it doesn't have the duration, but it doesn't cost hp, leaps over some walls, and unlike trollpool it breaks tethers like morg's ult or leblanc's chains :c

Edit: Not to mention, the idea of a fish-person assassin type char with the ability to become untargetable brings bad memories. I just want Kumiho to come out already >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cleanse is now op
    no more exhaust to stop tryndamere
    b:bye
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Id take vlads pool over trollvault any day just because pool is better. But yes Fizz is good and will end up being nerfed anyways cuz baddies gunna be bad. Exhaust hasnt stopped trynd forever why are you noticing it now
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    <3 Trynd...w/ the new masteries I can clear the entire jungle w/ no pots and just a Doran's blade...

They seriously need to buff his Q though. What's the point of gimping your crit by over 30% just to heal like 200 hp? They ***** up his synergy....It's like he only has 3 real skills now.

It's ok tho...now I just max E and /troll people by walking in with full fury and spinning on their a$$ for 300-400 damage every 3 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i played him last nite like that with some new people
    the other team had 2 lvl 30's and i told them dont worries in 30 mins i will just walk up and 2 shot everyone on their team

as usual this did happen to everyone on the other team but their taric who had 5k hp
    its nice to show off for new people by spinning into a team fight and blam blam blam TRIPLE KILL
    lol
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i played him last nite like that with some new people
    the other team had 2 lvl 30's and i told them dont worries in 30 mins i will just walk up and 2 shot everyone on their team

as usual this did happen to everyone on the other team but their taric who had 5k hp
    its nice to show off for new people by spinning into a team fight and blam blam blam TRIPLE KILL
    lol

My summoner history now has 6 trynds, all with wins and > 2:1 kill ratio w/ 3 games where i have 0 deaths, and 4 where I played as other champs, and all losses with < 1:1 kill ratio and a game where I had 8 deaths. Hmmm I wonder?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vorbane - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My summoner history now has 6 trynds, all with wins and > 2:1 kill ratio w/ 3 games where i have 0 deaths, and 4 where I played as other champs, and all losses with < 1:1 kill ratio and a game where I had 8 deaths. Hmmm I wonder?

Damn thats really good! Wait... its ranked right?
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    <3 Trynd...w/ the new masteries I can clear the entire jungle w/ no pots and just a Doran's blade...

They seriously need to buff his Q though. What's the point of gimping your crit by over 30% just to heal like 200 hp? They ***** up his synergy....It's like he only has 3 real skills now.

It's ok tho...now I just max E and /troll people by walking in with full fury and spinning on their a$$ for 300-400 damage every 3 seconds.
    Fxck Trynd. I sincerely hate that champ and avoid playing while hes on the free list. b:angry
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Damn thats really good! Wait... its ranked right?

I only played ranked unless I want a quick blind pick game...even w/ new champs i don't know how 2 play lol...ranked is the new normal.

The tards raging @ 1200-1500 ELO don't realize how little the number actually matters unless your in the top 1% of skill players and are friends w/ the those in the top 1%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    in teamfight, just CC tryn and he cant do much if he's fed o0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cleanse is op
    too much cc still?
    QSS
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cleanse is op
    too much cc still?
    QSS

QFT

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont see many tryn with Clease, even if it's a MUST have...
    Some guys take Ignite, lolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cleanse removes ignite and exhaust now
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    So nerf rammus taunt?

This made me laugh b:chuckle
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cleanse removes ignite and exhaust now

and they removed fortify QQ
    Fortify team R.I.P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I only played ranked unless I want a quick blind pick game...even w/ new champs i don't know how 2 play lol...ranked is the new normal.

The tards raging @ 1200-1500 ELO don't realize how little the number actually matters unless your in the top 1% of skill players and are friends w/ the those in the top 1%.

Mhm. Games at 1200-1400 are 100% luck on who you have on your team. its really lame but whoatever.
    Unban me.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and they removed fortify QQ
    Fortify team R.I.P.

Maybe they can finally buff Shen now that he can't do the "feint + fortify cheese".

I remember playing in one game where I went full AP shen, I had enough CDR at endgame to reduce feint to ~3.8s, so I'd feint, taunt, feint again, feint again 3.8 s later, then feint one more time, w/ each feint giving me a 500 hp shield w/ ~120 armor and 100 mr.

It was funny as hell when I ulted my almost dead Teemo, and the gray-colored shield bar covered like 80% of his health bar. Enemy team was like WTF. LOL.

We still lost, though. Buff Shen.

Edit: And yes, I got flamed hard by my team after the game :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Maybe they can finally buff Shen now that he can't do the "feint + fortify cheese".

I remember playing in one game where I went full AP shen, I had enough CDR at endgame to reduce feint to ~3.8s, so I'd feint, taunt, feint again, feint again 3.8 s later, then feint one more time, w/ each feint giving me a 500 hp shield w/ ~120 armor and 100 mr.

It was funny as hell when I ulted my almost dead Teemo, and the gray-colored shield bar covered like 80% of his health bar. Enemy team was like WTF. LOL.

played an inhouse as all ap shen
    ulti shield was 1700 :P
    too op
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options

Uhm, I play AP Cho Gath and my team never flamed me :P
    (well, I ONLY get RoD, Rylay and Rabadon for AP, but still ^^)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Uhm, I play AP Cho Gath and my team never flamed me :P
    (well, I ONLY get RoD, Rylay and Rabadon for AP, but still ^^)

AP cho is actually a fairly common build and proven effective. EVERYONE knows not to attack a 6-stack cho, anyway, since he just burns his ult/silence/knockup and becomes useless due to cooldowns.

Shen, on the other hand, is already pretty squishy for a tank, and AP makes him more so. So it makes his job that much harder, even though he gets decent ap ratios.

It's kinda like playing AD annie. She has range almost comparable to cait (625) and decent attack animation, except instead of a ****ty sniper ult she gets an AOE stun + bear. BUT if ppl lose the AD annie will be blamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i once played with tank annie
    she was pretty ballin
    had like 5k hp