Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i once played with tank annie
    she was pretty ballin
    had like 5k hp

b:chuckle That's a pretty fun build too. Annie's a great initiator, and often a priority target in teamfights. With high HP + decent defenses her molten shield can give her decent tankiness + rammus-like thornmail. Her low cooldowns on Q and W also make it so she can be effective after her initial R+W+Q burst if she survives that long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle That's a pretty fun build too. Annie's a great initiator, and often a priority target in teamfights. With high HP + decent defenses her molten shield can give her decent tankiness + rammus-like thornmail. Her low cooldowns on Q and W also make it so she can be effective after her initial R+W+Q burst if she survives that long.

yes u live long enuff to get off multiple stuns not just 1 stun and run annie
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    AP cho is actually a fairly common build and proven effective. EVERYONE knows not to attack a 6-stack cho, anyway, since he just burns his ult/silence/knockup and becomes useless due to cooldowns.

Shen, on the other hand, is already pretty squishy for a tank, and AP makes him more so. So it makes his job that much harder, even though he gets decent ap ratios.

It's kinda like playing AD annie. She has range almost comparable to cait (625) and decent attack animation, except instead of a ****ty sniper ult she gets an AOE stun + bear. BUT if ppl lose the AD annie will be blamed.

EVERY tank is useless due to CD
    Exept few because they use energy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • BabyHanky - Harshlands
    BabyHanky - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

amumu

cd on his E is low and reduces 1 sec everytime hes hit
    i can usually just keep hitting it if the other team hits me
    and they usually do cause u know amumu runnin round cryin all over yer face hurts
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

True dat. I love how they touted Leona as a disruptive tank who can cast multiple low CD stun skills in combat.

Oh? Leona has a 1.25 s stun on an 11 s cooldown? Leona, meet Udyr. Say hi to 5 1-second stuns every 6 seconds. At lvl 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.