Best BM in the history

Options
Calvin - Lost City
Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Blademaster
This is my current gears.

http://pwcalc.com/fda2627866a16c6b
with ring engraved and a 100/100 genie

This should be what you BMs aiming for, with a 5.0 +12 nv claw/fist, interval DoT shards set aside.
Post edited by Calvin - Lost City on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Must have took a lot of coins.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It was funny seeing +5 armor bm's gut you like a fish
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Psh, I can easily beat alvin.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow so cool.
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ....with a 5.0 +12 nv claw/fist, interval DoT shards set aside.

Why do people shard DoTs into a weapon? Seriously -_-;
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why do people shard DoTs into a weapon? Seriously -_-;

Pretty sure he means DoTs in interval armor set.
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow omg sooooooo cool, can you link your godly int set up too....I really wanna seeeeeeee, wooooooow........b:chuckle Btw whats sky cover worth?....ppl are paying like 135m on my server -.-
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and do your claws have blood veng/atk lvl and -.05 int x2? b:shutup
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    http://pwcalc.com/1241671ad1049ec4

This is my current pve set.

this is now officially a troll thread
  • superfeng
    superfeng Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Calvin, I acknowledge you as lord and master of all BMs.

Now, can you teach me your skillz?????
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Alright, what do you want to learn?
    First lesson, charge $9000 in your account.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Calvin's bumping just to let us know he's not dating anyone, won't be having sex, and needs our attention. If we can just take a moment from our real lives to acknowledge his lack of one then maybe he'll stop bumping a thread showing a BM with R9. We've seen your pk vids, we've giggled, we've moved on.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Options
    =( I know I am horribad. Please teach me how to pk. Mr. Sanctuary Server (PvE) bm
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Admitedly, I'm not great at pk. I'm an excellent BM, but not focused on pvp because its not versatile enough for me so I lose interest fast.

I just thought creating a thread and bumping it 3 times to show a character getting r9+12 was pretty lame. And the whole "pvp server pride" thing is also a joke. We see things like level 102 assassins from pvp servers learning they have an antistun skill, Wizards learning they have a physical damage skill, BMs never having consider leap back as a way of avoiding a roar, and Clerics who don't think seals are useful, all from pvp servers. I actually think the quality of pve server PKers is better because you are only fighting people who are interested in pvp, not ganking someone in the middle of a quest. At least from what I've seen on my own server and frapped videos.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Quaz_ - Archosaur
    _Quaz_ - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LMAO, wait...Best bm in the history? I'm the best barb in the history with gears like that...*gets credit card* May the force be with you
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Admitedly, I'm not great at pk. I'm an excellent BM, but not focused on pvp because its not versatile enough for me so I lose interest fast.

I just thought creating a thread and bumping it 3 times to show a character getting r9+12 was pretty lame. And the whole "pvp server pride" thing is also a joke. We see things like level 102 assassins from pvp servers learning they have an antistun skill, Wizards learning they have a physical damage skill, BMs never having consider leap back as a way of avoiding a roar, and Clerics who don't think seals are useful, all from pvp servers. I actually think the quality of pve server PKers is better because you are only fighting people who are interested in pvp, not ganking someone in the middle of a quest. At least from what I've seen on my own server and frapped videos.
    your probably arguing with a 15year old you know >.> u know u got better things to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    =( I know I am horribad. Please teach me how to pk. Mr. Sanctuary Server (PvE) bm

One of these days I will level and gear up a BM on LC just to show you how no good you are.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    1 person here noticed his tomes do not exist

lolface
  • jabbl1
    jabbl1 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I found this build to aim for

http://pwcalc.com/1d035336e63ceb60

Much better than the original build or the pve build at the fraction of the cost.

Can a mod take a look at this thread b:pleased.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, after he linked his "awesome" PvE set-up, with the title Best BM is the history, he pretty much shot any kind of credibility he could have possibly had. It sucked, and a knowledgeable BM could have done a much better set-up with the same money and same general idea (i.e. DoT sharding).

Thank you for once again reminding us, that if we need some terrible advice, Lost City BMs are the best source. Your place in the hall of fame is assured, with such greats as Lyndura and Complexx. Good job, fruitcake.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Bump!

Yeah, after he linked his "awesome" PvE set-up, with the title Best BM is the history, he pretty much shot any kind of credibility he could have...

Thank you for once again reminding us, that if we need some terrible advice, Lost City BMs are the best source.

I'm always find it cool how Sanctuary really represents themselves in the forums. There are a ton of us here and we typically are helpful and knowledgable about PWI. Lost City on the other hand... is kind of a joke if you go based on the people who respond in the forums.

I'm seeing that PvE setup alot now, actually. I still dislike evasion ornies, but what I'm seeing people use is either LA wrist or boots and an LA chest combined with 2 x HA ornies. I assume this is to make a cheap farming alt and have 3/4 of your gear made for your sin, too. But, I assume its for people who can't afford a properly geared BM and just wanted a farming alt.
    1 person here noticed his tomes do not exist

lolface

I noticed, assumed it was compensating for ring engravings or a misclick. Grade 7 being the heighest grade tome, he chose two grade 8s for both his PvP and his PvE build.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.