Shyriena's Ultimate Guide to Clothing Dye Pigments

Options

Comments

• Oracle_Oci - Archosaur
    Oracle_Oci - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    but what colors are the cloths when you get them originally from the shop?? can't find the answer to that lol
  • thehiddenplanet#7737
    thehiddenplanet#7737 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive Warlord Pants and i cant find the right color, tried 4 and is none, its a blue that is not listed.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    but what colors are the cloths when you get them originally from the shop?? can't find the answer to that lol
    Most fashion is a random color, though there are a few items that are fixed color. You can preview the fashion to get an idea of the possible colors (keep clicking the "Preview" button to see different random colors).
    zyonite wrote: »
    Ive Warlord Pants and i cant find the right color, tried 4 and is none, its a blue that is not listed.
    There are 32 basic dyes, however there is a larger number of random colors you can get, so with some random colored fashion there is no matching dye color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tigress_eye - Sanctuary
    Tigress_eye - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thank you so much b:cute this really helped a lot
  • Melodiine - Sanctuary
    Melodiine - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i love your guide, its wonderful :)

the only thing is with some clothes, the colors turn out completely wrong. for example, the plume outfit. oh my gosh...i have had such annoyance with this outfit. i dyed it violet, and it turned pink. i died it light blue...and it turned green! i want the color the violet in your picture gives. its too expensive to just dye random colors hoping i get something that looks purple :( i wish they made it easier to dye this thing lol
  • sangodoc
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the only thing is with some clothes, the colors turn out completely wrong. for example, the plume outfit. oh my gosh...i have had such annoyance with this outfit. i dyed it violet, and it turned pink. i died it light blue...and it turned green! i want the color the violet in your picture gives. its too expensive to just dye random colors hoping i get something that looks purple :( i wish they made it easier to dye this thing lol
    Most outfits modify the dye color somewhat, though usually only by either making it brighter or darker, not some other color. Unfortunately it would be absurdly expensive/difficult to make a guide for the colors for every outfit, so you just have to try the Boutique "Preview" button to get an idea about how the various colors would look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Mydyr - Archosaur
    Mydyr - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks 4 the pics~ v helpful b:pleased
  • Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thank you very much for this, I originally thought there was some sort of dye mixing NPC to attain certain color shades, in which black would require one of each XD You saved me a lot of coin, thanks again!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • claudiumihai2
    claudiumihai2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thanks so much!

b:angry
  • claudiumihai2
    claudiumihai2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    buna sunt romn si joc perfect mult da vreau sa fiu la nivel foarte mare daca vreti sa ma ajutati
  • Emysio - Dreamweaver
    Emysio - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thanks for your efforts on making this guide, it helped me a lot. :)
  • Lisya - Heavens Tear
    Lisya - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread has answered quite a few of my questions regarding dye use.

Many, many thanks.
  • Emmeralde - Archosaur
    Emmeralde - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is awesome thank you so much for making this!!
  • Spherren - Raging Tide
    Spherren - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much for the guide, posting for the request to to let you know it helped me make a decision. PWI wouldn't be easy without this :) Off to check out your other guides, soon to be in TT
  • KittieMau - Archosaur
    KittieMau - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    THANK A LOT!!!b:victoryb:dirtyb:kiss i cant imagine how much money you spent to do this..wow!
  • kokoalblooshy
    kokoalblooshy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hey wow. I use a set color fashion so I don't need this guide but this is exactly the thing everyone needs for their dyes. I don't see how you can get a better dye guide than this one. Very nice work!

thnx that's awsome
  • miniminimo
    miniminimo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nice man nice
  • Haniko_Yumi - Sanctuary
    Haniko_Yumi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wow, awesome thing, very handy, thank you for the guide ^^
  • HunnyRose - Dreamweaver
    HunnyRose - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So, I have been looking through all of these dye guides and such. Could someone please tell me the pigment of these three fashion items? Thank you very much!

297008_2313711684602_1303730866_2774995_1543463_n.jpg

I am stuck between Violet Red and Pink.

And this one?

301518_2313721284842_1303730866_2775022_8349496_n.jpg

Thank you again!
    Since May 2011 - HunnyRose - Dreamsweaver

"I would bet my life like I bet my heart that you were the one, baby. I've never been so sure of anything before." I love you, Michael!
  • sugarfreegodiva
    sugarfreegodiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:kiss thank you, -kiss cheek-
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    An excellent little guide. I can see how this would be quite costly to put together, not only in coin (and most likely real world money) but in time as well. I would imagine it would normally take someone a good deal longer to do all of this.

Now, All I need it a lot of black ink... I have a shirt, pants, and boots I need to dye, as well as my Chronobike.
  • Phedre_Rain - Sanctuary
    Phedre_Rain - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thanks for this. There's so many colors that you can't make QQ Now I know which colors those are! Thank you! b:thanks
  • Selaphielll - Archosaur
    Selaphielll - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sigh okies i want to dye my fashion but im new to this

so is it like if my Fashion needs like 14 pigments to dye
    so i need to get 14 pigments of the same color to get it to the right color i want??????? :O
  • sangodoc
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sigh okies i want to dye my fashion but im new to this

so is it like if my Fashion needs like 14 pigments to dye
    so i need to get 14 pigments of the same color to get it to the right color i want??????? :O
    Yup. Though sometimes it's cheaper (though slower) to keep checking the Auctioneer for the item you want in the color you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bag101
    bag101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Very great guide provide all i needed ty.b:victoryb:pleased
  • deathxdealer7x
    deathxdealer7x Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    very nice guide, but got me thinking I heard that you can dye a mount how do I do that is it the same as clothes?
  • AltairLyra - Sanctuary
    AltairLyra - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This was extremely helpful. Thanks a bunch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    edited February 2012
    Options
    very nice guide, but got me thinking I heard that you can dye a mount how do I do that is it the same as clothes?
    Only a couple of mounts are dyeable, most are not. The ones that you can dye, yes, you do it the same as clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cloakedshade
    cloakedshade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This helped me alot, thank you.b:pleased

Any way i could find a way to get red and black pigments though, it would be very helpful
  • Aimus - Heavens Tear
    Aimus - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I really wish I had saw this before I bought brown dye. It didn't come out how I imagine. I could try for random and hope that I get a darker color or go for cream.
    Or just leave them alone for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]