Content Update: The Trials releasing tonight!

Comments

• SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    JIZZED IN MY PANTS AFTER SEEING THE TRAILER b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If anyone is interested, the spot for the new city already has a sparkle thingy hanging in the air and the amazing FLOATING MAILBOX! :O

Or at least until tonight...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • DaoineSidhe - Harshlands
    DaoineSidhe - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Any idea on what time this is happening? Normal maint time?
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    what idiot do CS at lvl 100?

You, sir, entirely missed the point of my original post. I am amused, however, that it's influence continues to be felt this deep into the thread. b:chuckle

Sarcasm is entirely lost on some people...... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If anyone is interested, the spot for the new city already has a sparkle thingy hanging in the air and the amazing FLOATING MAILBOX! :O

Or at least until tonight...

I found my log off spot for tonight. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I found my log off spot for tonight. b:chuckle

*Knownase logs on to find himself stuck in the center of a big building*

b:chuckle
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    *Knownase logs on to find himself stuck in the center of a big building*

b:chuckle

i would rather be surrounded brand new players in an abandoned insane asylum than stuck in a large place full of lethal bosses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Why are we told of this on the DAY OF instead of you know... at the end of the countdown last week?
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    Why are we told of this on the DAY OF instead of you know... at the end of the countdown last week?

I guess they wanted to surprise you all...

Or maybe they didn't know themselves, and didn't want to get hopes up for nothing?b:shutup
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011

Or maybe they didn't know themselves, and didn't want to get hopes up for nothing?b:shutup

They certainly wouldn't want to do that. That'd be almost as bad as having a countdown and nothing much to tell you at the end of it.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    What I wonder is..

Those new justice quests for lvl 100+, will they be for existing mobs or "new" mobs spawning in just that area ?

And will reward be a tad better ? Meaning, not 50k exp when u need over 250 mils to level, not saying it should give 1 mil exp, but at least a few hundreds would be nice :)

Also hope that new cs won't cost beautifuls or flawlesses, else, that exp too should be bumped up.

And yet another question, but I probably know they answer, teleport master there I hope ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • krittycat
    edited November 2011
    And yet another question, but I probably know they answer, teleport master there I hope ?

If so, I hope it's either a quest-based tele (similar to how the other classes got the lower area teles), because a lot of people paid for the Geographic Maps, and with a new city being added, they would either have to automatically add it to those players or enable a quest at 100 to get the tele automatically.
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    DryadLaFey - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    what idiot do CS at lvl 100?

Raises hand...twice
    Because it's way cheaper to use Hypers?

Can do both
    b:cute
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yay! New content! Now, can you please open this extra room full of mobs in HH3-1 solo mode? I will like to kill them for extra DQ drops.

Here's a screenshot of the room.

RoomwithMobs.jpg

Also another boss will be nice, don't like wasting three subs for the first 3 bosses. b:victory
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If so, I hope it's either a quest-based tele (similar to how the other classes got the lower area teles), because a lot of people paid for the Geographic Maps, and with a new city being added, they would either have to automatically add it to those players or enable a quest at 100 to get the tele automatically.

Small note, I got a geographic map on several characters just after the tideborn expansion, when I logged onto them after the genesis "expansion" the quest automagically returned and got me the new teles. I would suspect the same to happen again.

Holy ****, I just realised PW did something right D:!!!!
  • dionchaou
    dionchaou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Id like to know exactly what the EXP has been reduced to for the dragoons.

I mean, half the good stuff in a full non glitched run is the dragoons before holeeen....

That's just it you can thank all those that found a glitch and exploited it to make the mass pay for what those few did during their so called Plvling(power leveling). So agree how much cut in the exp. for those that ran or do run FF's legit?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So still no new content for around 80-99 or so, meaning the only things we can still do, from 1-99 is quest, BH which barely anyone does and then FC which is as fun as paint dry also being hard to get squads as the game is infested with sins, now this new "content", if it can be barely called that, is a couple daily quest features and some pointless gear add on that's 100% not needed with all the 1-3 shots that already happens...

Not impressed PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If 100-200 people cant work together well enough to earn a guild base, I doubt they can manage a "up to 100 players" instance.

that is still 5 million a piece fora guild of 100 to get a base
    edited November 2011
    that is still 5 million a piece fora guild of 100 to get a base

250k a day for less than a month? hooooly.... Wait, thats easy.
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I honestly think the real reason they are fix the free pk in sp is because pwi is losing money otherwise they would open a free pk arena. b:shutup
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Silennce - Dreamweaver
    Silennce - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hope it get soon! Can't wait to see glitchers cry over goons!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -Raises hand-
    So maintenance is when.....?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    -Raises hand-
    So maintenance is when.....?

ikr?
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    sounds interesting
    new armor from rank 9.

better or worse?
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
    edited November 2011
    sounds interesting
    new armor from rank 9.

better or worse?

Considering the cost? ****ing hilarious.

Its gonna be amusing to see just how many people cant deal with being in slightly sub par gear and charge a bucket load to upgrade their R9 gears slightly. b:laugh
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Does the rank 9 recast change it's appearance like rank 8 does?
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    genotypist wrote: »
    This isn't 100% true. Some mats will still be bound, meaning you can't buy your way to Awakened gear. You can get most of the way though, since the other mats are tradeable.

This is good.... I can't wait to hear more. I think this will be where the old school players that know their class well while shine ....

PVE'rs ROCK!
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Yay! New content! Now, can you please open this extra room full of mobs in HH3-1 solo mode? I will like to kill them for extra DQ drops.

Here's a screenshot of the room.

RoomwithMobs.jpg

Are those things on the room, couches??? b:question
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I honestly think the real reason they are fix the free pk in sp is because pwi is losing money otherwise they would open a free pk arena. b:shutup

Not just money, but also the loss of the peaple who left PWi in Disgust at the lack of seriousness, with which they took the majority of the players complaints & discontented postings over the SP Debacle......b:angry

As the empty cities can now attest, who only knows "short of the game staff" about how far the users traffic ratings dropped on the game, thanks to the SP Debacle...

Lets just hope they can find a way to bring the missing players back....Cause of the DEVs MAJOR Nerf'job in Fixing their screwup for so long...b:surrender

Oh and Frankie, are the Devs going to allow you guys too punish the (Main/Major) Farm killers~that sat in SP all the time! Denying the other players rights too quest in SP?! Because if some of you GMs haven't already stealthed into SP for snap shots of the main perpetrators, for incident (filings/evidence) then you've got too have recieved atleast some screenshots, sent to you by the victims of the scumbags....b:puzzled

All I'm just trying to say, is that many peaple won't be happy, if their Harrasers, are not also Severely Punished for Their **** that They Pulled for so long... So the DEVs should also Seriously think about allowing you GMs too Retroactively (Suspend & Ban) the Worst Offenders, if they really want too try and fix the damage, which their Mistakes Caused too most of the Games Playing Audience....b:bye
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    how many factions actually have bases?? mine is a level 3 but all of us working day and night could never afford one..

pleased about sp being fixed though it was stupidly delayed, imo. we lost over a dozen lowbies even though some of us put up with the griefing to try and help them. oh, well. i hope they'll come back..

has anyone figured out if just the goons are nerfed?? or will all of fc be nerfed??