Content Update: The Trials releasing tonight!

Options
1235»

Comments

• JeanPhoenix - Lost City
    JeanPhoenix - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so yeah um im just a little curious on why PW shut down and when will i be able to log back in ive tried twice nothin working i shouldnt be worried should i?b:worriedb:question
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so yeah um im just a little curious on why PW shut down and when will i be able to log back in ive tried twice nothin working i shouldnt be worried should i?b:worriedb:question

maintenance till 1am (pdt) about an hour and a half if they take the full time
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Dannue - Lost City
    Dannue - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Is it me not reading correctly or are we all getting "punished" for those abusing a glitch?

Are they fixing a glitch? Or just reducing the exp the mobs involved give so the exploit is not worth doing?

Yeah, i thought so... all players that did "normal" Frost runs, refusing to participate in a glitch exploit are getting punished with the exp given by dragoons "significantly reduced" b:shutup

Awesome *clap clap clap
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Is it me not reading correctly or are we all getting "punished" for those abusing a glitch?

Are they fixing a glitch? Or just reducing the exp the mobs involved give so the exploit is not worth doing?

Yeah, i thought so... all players that did "normal" Frost runs, refusing to participate in a glitch exploit are getting punished with the exp given by dragoons "significantly reduced" b:shutup

Awesome *clap clap clap

unglitched there's only two of them, so not a big loss.. but if all of fc is nerfed.. that would suck for sure b:cry
  • Dannue - Lost City
    Dannue - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    unglitched there's only two of them, so not a big loss.. but if all of fc is nerfed.. that would suck for sure b:cry

oh dear, have u ever done a full Frost? There are 2 dragoons that spawn normally from the 3rd boss. But after the big room and on the way to the last boss you have 5 groups of dragoons that give more exp than heads ...
  • playarcher
    playarcher Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Updating...b:victory
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    oh dear, have u ever done a full Frost? There are 2 dragoons that spawn normally from the 3rd boss. But after the big room and on the way to the last boss you have 5 groups of dragoons that give more exp than heads ...

are those the same ones?? nooo.. b:cry
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Dragoons at the end of FF have been nerfed completely. Hypered x12 gets you 136~ exp from one dragoon lul.
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not pleased PWI.....

punishing ppl who are doing normal frost is stupid

this is NOT a glitch fix... this is killing a fly by dropping a building on it

also sins should be dropped out of stealth for EVERY skill used not just cata or 3 spark
    and if u refuse to balance out the sins - FINE get other clases a self concentrated zhen so they can see them and revamp old classes skill, barb agro manage skills n all that...
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The new game content is a big refreshment, this is just what we needed!
    I'm pleased R9 is getting given to EG, and i'm dead exited about the Trials
    !

/needmoreofthismoreoftenplox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2