Valhalla's smartest move

Lutirica - Harshlands
Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Finally they grow some brains and attacked crimson which the spot they chose is stupid but hey its valhalla.
Fail troll of harshlands
Post edited by Lutirica - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's not brains so much as it is cowardice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I just find it hilarious that they have four lands they could bid that don't border Catalyst and they picked one of the ones that does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    It's not brains so much as it is cowardice.

Well am calling them stupid because they just are opening the door to catalyst again.
    I just find it hilarious that they have four lands they could bid that don't border Catalyst and they picked one of the ones that does.

Valhalla must be wanting to just take noob faction lands or make the map gray fast.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    maybe valala is trying to take the heat off kylin. ally up against cata maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I doubt Valhalla schemes on that level. Remember the last time they bid on a land that bordered Catalyst and then never showed to a war with them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Idk wtfack actually happened since I haven't checked the bids, but for some reason I feel all gracious and shet.

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. Guys, I think this week, they're gonna come with everything mang. Base buffing, venos purging, sins and archers killing clerics, the whole works, all the good stuff, and they're gonna wipe the floor with <insert-opposing-guild-here>.

LOL xD
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    idk, man. It's Crimson. This shet could go either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    The thing is crimson is under attack everwhere. But most of them factions wont even have 30+ people show so crimson will eat them right away.

Maybe once crimson is done with them you never know they could push back a valhalla attack but why is valhalla moving on them now. Also why didnt kylin move to take ether which also is weird.

If kylin allied with valhalla thats the worst move that could happen. Crimson has been nothing for a long time and they did have this comeing. Valhalla has also sent its pet fake bidders on kylin and catalyst.

I dont see the logic behind valhalla's attack. All they are doing is opening the path so the last lands that were safe from catalyst will now be fair game. Kylin wont even have a chance to get back into the corner before they lose their lands.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    will i think valhalla and kylin will get free land with crimson no show to save the land from the little faction ??? crimson lost alot of there mumbers and has not had more then 70 ppls show up for TW in a long time!!!!!! most of there TW was with less then 70 ppls 2 week ago i think it was they only had 150 ppls in there faction. but today there up to 180. so are they going to no show??? i say yes.b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    will i think valhalla and kylin will get free land with crimson no show to save the land from the little faction ??? crimson lost alot of there mumbers and has not had more then 70 ppls show up for TW in a long time!!!!!! most of there TW was with less then 70 ppls 2 week ago i think it was they only had 150 ppls in there faction. but today there up to 180. so are they going to no show??? i say yes.b:laugh

Good thing Val and Ky wars are on different days. If they no show Kylin war because of MECHblE (?) and ShekMat (?), I won't even know what to say.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Considering Wodan/Insanity merged into Crimson again, there should not be a number problem on their side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    crimson lost alot of there mumbers and has not had more then 70 ppls show up for TW in a long time!!!!!!

In the more recent TW's against Crimson, they appeared to have about 70+ on the TW field.
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    From a strategical standpoint Valhalla just made the best possible choice they could.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • jadukor
    jadukor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Good thing Val and Ky wars are on different days. If they no show Kylin war because of MECHblE (?) and ShekMat (?), I won't even know what to say.

Hope Kylin waits for Crimson to finish off the small guilds.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    jadukor wrote: »

Crimson should be just fine sending one squad to each of those wars and defending KY until done. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    jadukor wrote: »

Why the hell would Kylin wait for Crimson to finish off 2 unheard of factions? If you can't defend 2 no names while holding off an equally powerful faction, then you shouldn't be a TWing faction in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why the hell would Kylin wait for Crimson to finish off 2 unheard of factions? If you can't defend 2 no names while holding off an equally powerful faction, then you shouldn't be a TWing faction in the first place.

Very true, and at this point all of the big factions have experienced stacked tws.

On the matter of valala attacking Crimson, they actually have a chance to get them, Crimson's and Valhalla way of twing is pretty similar, Crimson is a bit more organized but that can actually be a pretty fair tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Very true, and at this point all of the big factions have experienced stacked tws.

On the matter of valala attacking Crimson, they actually have a chance to get them, Crimson's and Valhalla way of twing is pretty similar, Crimson is a bit more organized but that can actually be a pretty fair tw.

But if the experience is against factions that dont show or have -60 people its not a very good stacked hit. The biggest fish in the pond is catalyst. With valhalla pissing everyone off in pvp they cant expect much help in tw.

Now its hard to see there being any stop to catalysts map taking. The only way would be a good allied force but still you cant get past personal hates. Im talking about 6-10 good factions all with the set goal off attacking catalyst.

Impossible but i guess catalyst has earned the right to finally take the whole map once.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Idk why people keep talking about 6-10 factions or "get everyone to stack". The more factions that are involved in the bidding the less chance that war with stronger factions will fall on the same day. It's better off if smaller factions stayed out of it actually.

I wouldn't count Kylin out of the picture yet tbh. Yes the TW tonight ended in like 15 minutes but it was a race to the crystal and Cata had 1.3 mil left on theirs as we lost ours. We'll work on improving, and with time we'll have a pretty fair chance.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Idk why people keep talking about 6-10 factions or "get everyone to stack". The more factions that are involved in the bidding the less chance that war with stronger factions will fall on the same day. It's better off if smaller factions stayed out of it actually.

I wouldn't count Kylin out of the picture yet tbh. Yes the TW tonight ended in like 15 minutes but it was a race to the crystal and Cata had 1.3 mil left on theirs as we lost ours. We'll work on improving, and with time we'll have a pretty fair chance.

They wouldnt stack anyways. Even if kylin wins more catalyst will come to make a full 80. I dont doubt kylin can do it its not that hard to win once your ready to. Kylin should try and recruit though a few wins on catalyst would make for a change of pace.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Crimson and Valhalla TWs are nothing alike. Valhalla sends 90% offense, but keeps their catas in base. They defend with a couple +12 r9 mages on each lane.

Crimson sends 100% on offense the first push, then hides behind their towers with 90% defense for the rest of the TW.

Valhalla keeps defense on every lane even when nobody is pushing that lane, and by doing this wastes several members in their TW at all times.

Crimson is incapable of defending multiple lanes at once, so 2 barbs with 0 support on one lane can do just as much damage as 40 people on a different lane.

Kylin is always recruiting, but our recruits come in the form of +3 r8 and hh99 geared players, whereas Valhalla and Catalyst seem to find an endless supply of +12 r9 geared players.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011

you're getting a b0ner over that? just like afterlife did? Its not a race when you know you're going to win. We in fact killed the kylin barbs at 1.4m left on the crystal, so it would have required another full push...while all 4 of our barbs (some uncharmed) survived until the end. Simple trigonometry means we win base "races" and you staying on our crystal for an "almost" victory is actually just handing us the win and getting us into our LoL games faster.

I will do as you say, I wont count kylin out. But you'll need to ally valhalla or something before you beat us in a war. I would personally love to see this. Would mean stack wars, and all that QQing valhalla did for us being "allies" with kylin would just show how much of a bunch of hypocrites they actually are.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If our other 2 catas ever actually showed up, you wouldn't have won...or else would have had to panic and go back to base to defend. Just saying...
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    you're getting a b0ner over that? just like afterlife did? Its not a race when you know you're going to win. We in fact killed the kylin barbs at 1.4m left on the crystal, so it would have required another full push...while all 4 of our barbs (some uncharmed) survived until the end. Simple trigonometry means we win base "races" and you staying on our crystal for an "almost" victory is actually just handing us the win and getting us into our LoL games faster.

I will do as you say, I wont count kylin out. But you'll need to ally valhalla or something before you beat us in a war. I would personally love to see this. Would mean stack wars, and all that QQing valhalla did for us being "allies" with kylin would just show how much of a bunch of hypocrites they actually are.

It is always amazing how full of itself catalyst is. How long has it been since you havent rushed the crystal can you even win without doing it? Yea yea yea we all know all you want is the stacked wars again so you can finally "Have fun".

The funny thing is kylin did that as under powered as they are (or so they say).

Im always shocked about how you want fun but choose to end your wars so fast. I dont get it.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Man are people still playing LoL? I moved on ages ago. Although it's nice to waste a good 40-60 minutes playing dominion, I guess.

I always start the games off with "I hope you guys lose.". They ask "why?", and I say "Because then we'll win." Amazes me that people need to ask "why?" on my first statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Idk where do u see that b0ner u are speaking of, is not like, atm, any1 in KY thinks they can beat Cata, pretty much math based as u speak.

Thing here is that as Valala, Cata has superior geared ppl, an endless supply of r9 +12, but unlike Valala, they know what to do in tw, so we won't be seeing any KY victory until the gearing up gets a little more equal, in this case, gear does make a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Simple trigonometry means we win base "races" and you staying on our crystal for an "almost" victory is actually just handing us the win and getting us into our LoL games faster.

You hear that guys?

Maths. That's how Catalyst wins TW. They do maths.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think the best option right now is to have Ky recruit a bunch of 4+ APS sins with +12 r9 daggs, and take them to base when they race the crystal DD game.

Just keep 3 sparking and you'll out DD the cata crystal before they can kill yours. There's the solution -- we now have a use for sins in TW.
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Yes I'm sure you calculated out the exact amount of time each cata is DPSing on crystal HP, factored out different interval of times catas are under IG or turtle to calculate the time it needs to kill Kylin cata Barbs, integrated the damage overtime of all your offense against the HP of our defense and time-cata came out to be less than time-kylin, so you concluded that our crystal will die right before yours.

Keep on fighting Kylin the same way you fight AL, not our problem.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    Idk wtfack actually happened since I haven't checked the bids, but for some reason I feel all gracious and shet.

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. Guys, I think this week, they're gonna come with everything mang. Base buffing, venos purging, sins and archers killing clerics, the whole works, all the good stuff, and they're gonna wipe the floor with <insert-opposing-guild-here>.

LOL xD

All the clerics are full r9 and therefor "too good to buff others".
    As far as I know I was the only veno that survived hits in TW that could last through getting ganked to actually fulfill the proper role of a veno. I'm also no longer in valalala soo..
    I mean it doesnt matter, theyre used to fully buffed barbs running into their base.